[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We must petition for our own board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: robohome3.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
robohome3.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
How can we petition this site for our own board? Or is a more radical solution needed? (Such as our own site, however I lack the knowledge to do such a thing) We could attempt to organize a mass posting on /qa/ potentially until we get a board.

Reasons why /r9k/ is no more than /normie/ now

>White-knights
>Roasties
>Redditors
>People admitting to have had relationships
>>
>People admitting to have had relationships
Why do you dumb normies post on here despite having sex multiple times and having a relationship?
>>
>>25722494
Just go to wizardchan. They permaban for even mentioning holding hands with a girl.
>>
>>25722613
wizchan is way too slow and not enough people would go there to make it fast enough
>>
>>25722613
I would desu, not enough posters sadly.
>>
I wouldn't mind a purge of the frogposters either, desu.
>>
If we found a new board normies would just follow us there
>>
>>25723049
>not making a "no normies allowed" rule and banning everyone who violates the rule
>>
>>25722494

i'm a normie and post here all the time

if you make a new board i'll just follow you desu senpai
>>
normie here, i think there should be a cyborg board for failed normie, depressed, and social autists.

This board only became popular for real normies (non cyborgs) because of the attention the news gave it
>>
having a /wiz/ would be nice

>>25722613
I think we can all agree that wizardchan is too strict about that stuff

I think as long as you just don't mention sex or romantic relationships in a way that implies you've had them then you should be fine

not this shit like "oh I have hobbies and sometimes actually enjoy life and am not a complete failure" getting you banned
>>
/r9k/ is fine. Gtfo.
>>
>>25722613
Which makes me unable to greentext about how the cheating whores manipulate me.

No winers there.
>>
>>25722494
> implying being a white knight isn't top-tier pure beta robot behavior
>>
>>25723478
me too! it's just to much fun fucking w/ these arrogant assholes.
>>
>>25722547
Why do you dumb newfags think /r9k/ is the feels & autism hideout? This board was made to create OC, not as a circlejerk for chucklefucks with low self-esteem.
>>
>>25722494
>our own board
>our

Make your own site if you are that butthurt. It's a good thing that /r9k/ is becoming better now. You are the cancer that needs to be removed.
>>
>>25724719
MO~O-O_O:O/O;O+OOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!
>>
>>25724746
this, ever since pepe got created in 2012 this place got swarmed with virgins.
>>
>>25722637
Well you just have to deal with it. If there's too big of a migration/influx to wizchan then there's almost definitely going to be some normalfags shitting it up.

Just face it man, there's not enough of us to have a thriving community that is all purely "robots". I use quotation marks because the term seems to keep getting a looser definition every day.
>>
>>25722494
After 6-7 years on /b/, on and off.
I finally decided to go see what's going on in here.
Hah, amused to see that you also have people whining about how better it was before.
The boards didn't just change, the whole fucking world did.
And you're getting older.
>>
File: 1452355542686.gif (1MB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1452355542686.gif
1MB, 500x454px
/r9k/ is at a fair high though, with all these "normie stories" it brings back the original feeling of the board, telling stories of mishaps and having a laugh.
If it were up to you faggots, there would be no original content being made and just be a self pity contest and screeching at people who even do as much as go outside.
>>
>>25724851
Contrary to what the angry mentally ill virgins spout, it is perfectly possible to be, say, a girl, a non-virgin, have a job, etc. and still be a "robot".
>>
File: 1452447618652.jpg (227KB, 773x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452447618652.jpg
227KB, 773x960px
>>25724769. fuck off roastie reeeeeee fuck this original comment Bullshit
>>
File: plebs.jpg (39KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
39KB, 398x307px
>>25724887
hahaha fuck off normie scum
>>
agreed. this board now is purely chad problems and "fembots"
>>
>>25724932
>normie
Maybe. If that means someone who doesn't have mental problems, and who has had sex.

>scum
In what way? Not everyone is like you, live with it. /r9k/ was never meant to be a board for "people who think exactly like me". Yet you entitled cunts think it's just that.
>>
File: how unfortunate.jpg (67KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
how unfortunate.jpg
67KB, 591x960px
>>25724964
>and who has had sex
Yes, you are a normalfag. Leave my board cunt
>>
>>25724719
reported desu~
>>
>>25724887
>you don't have to be mentally ill to be a robot
>you don't have to be socially awkward to be a robot

excuse me sir, do you remember that the definition of a robot is an autist?
>>
>>25724986
>my board
It's no more your board than it's mine or anyone else's.
>>
File: SSfeels.jpg (4KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
SSfeels.jpg
4KB, 107x125px
>>25724719
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25724769
>>25725029
>>25725130
please dont report me. I am 18 i typed that on accident. please
>>
>>25722494
I want a cyborg board.
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.jpg (4KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.jpg
4KB, 244x206px
>>25725111
faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

LEAVE MY FUCKING BOARD YOU NORMALFAGGOT
>>
>>25722613
I got perma banned for saying I bought drugs off of some guy. fuck that place.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.