[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solution to our problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 2000px-Religious_syms.svg.png (181KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Religious_syms.svg.png
181KB, 2000x2000px
Hello Robots, I think I have found a sure proof way to find a waifu.
>Join a religion, preferably Judaism, Christianity or Islam.
>Go to shul, church or mosque all the time and become extremely dedicated.
>Once you are a legit member, ask the rabbi, priest or imam to help you find a wife.
>They most certainly will.

Before you go out and do this, I have almost no experience with Christianity or Islam , however if you find a highly religious, or maybe even extremist sect, they will most certainly help you find a wife. Also I would recommend getting a degree or job of some sort to improve your chances, especially if they help you with an arranged marriage.
>>
>>25722119
No, they won't. Church is a good way to find a wife, though. Especially Mormonism. In their belief, they need to have as many kids as possible, as they think they're saving the childrens' souls. Get a Mormon gf and convert.
>>
File: CYSxgyCWwAAprB9.jpg (66KB, 600x821px) Image search: [Google]
CYSxgyCWwAAprB9.jpg
66KB, 600x821px
>>25722119
>join judaism
that's not how it works, cuck
>>
>christians
>not sluts

>kaffir converts
>real muslims

>goyim converts
>real jews
>>
>>25722421
There is a slut within every girl, Christians are no different. Yes, they might act all prude on the outside but don't let them fool you.
>>
You can't join Judaism. You have to be born Jewish. Islam won't let you in if you're white.
>>
File: boogie wonderland.gif (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
boogie wonderland.gif
56KB, 320x240px
>Join the Christian religion with the fools not even knowing I'm a Christian
>Start going to church every sunday, a small price to pay for my master plan
>Help out the local believers with whatever they need help with, with them none the wiser
>Eventually find a young, kind, virginal Christian girl
>Wait till marriage like their idiotic religion demands
>Accept their "messiah" as my personal savior, confessing my sins for repentance in his name
>Live the rest of my life on easy street with my qt fooled wife and raise 3 kids of subterfuge, tricking even them to accept Christ
>Die and spend the rest of my life in heaven, my grand scheme finally coming to fruition

Morons, all of them. Fooled by such simple parlor tricks
>>
>>25722757
Wrong, you can convert through a lengthy process, or join reform Judaism which is easier to convert
>>
>>25722370
I am Jewish you dumbass so how can I be a cuck?
>>
>>25723180
You sure showed them....
I think?
>>
This actually is pretty successful. I was raised hardcore Catholic and still believe in it somewhat so it's easy for me to at least fake it somewhat.

There are so many girls at my Church outchere it's crazy. Almost no dudes my age. And I'm in the military too so I have "Women love a man in uniform" meme working for me.

I mean I just got here so we'll see how it goes but as long as I manage to start some conversations I'm sure I'll get somewhere.
>>
File: church.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>fall for christian meme
>go to church
>a few old people there

>fall for islam meme
>go to mosque
>only men

>fall for judaism meme
>go to bank
>leave broke
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.