[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
How can we get our own board? The normies...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: robohome.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
robohome.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
How can we get our own board? The normies have invaded, just look at all the white-knighting faggots and roasties who post here daily. We robots need a board all our own.
>>
Today's been a good non normie day though.
>>
We should petition to moonmoot... I have no idea how to do that though

Plan B continue to REEEE and "normie. Out." Normie threads and not give them more attention until they get bored and leave... Though that isn't working well so far
>>
Frogposters aren't robots they belong on reddit
>>
>>25721895
Agreed. Hopefully some robot will see this thread that knows how to do that
>>
>>25721764
We need a "hidden" board
>>
>>25721963
Do you mean like our own site?
>>
Bumping for truth

Fucking cancer everywhere
>>
Why can't we all just get along? Look, I have a HF, have had multiple partners, lots of sex, I have friends, I go to uni, but I still feel like an utter sperg and the things we talk about on r9k make me feel at home and accepted. As long as we all understand each other and are similar in psyche why does it matter how 'nkrmal' someone is?
>>
File: NORMIES.gif (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NORMIES.gif
137 KB, 500x500
>>25722016
You're part of the problem, familia
>>
>>25722043
Respond to my argument friend
>>
>>25722121
we don't have a similar psyche you special snowflake faggot.
>>
>>25722121
Look, there're sites all over the Internet where normal people like you can hang around. Leave us be, we want to get away from people like you.

TL;DR: Reddit can always accommodate you
>>
>>25722016
There's a social hierarchy. You aren't as high as you want to be so you're trying to act like you're a loser but you're just a wannabe chad.

Your life is good. Stay away from here. We have nothing to offer you except maybe inflate your ego a bit so you can stop pretending you're sad.
>>
>>25722121
We don't want you here. End of story. You feel like you can relate and that offends us because you don't really understand, but you think you do and that's worse.

Unironically go back to Reddit.
>>
>>25722016

whats an HF?

fucking normies and their secret codes
>>
>>25722168

is it ok to post on /r9k/ if you're a KV NEET but it doesn't bother you and you have no social anxiety problems and normies like you?
>>
R9k isn't the depressed waste of oxygen board, you bitter cucks just squat here since there's no topic.

If anything you fartcommanders need to leave since you never have any original comments.
>>
>>25722212
You just sound like a failed normie to me but I can't stop you from doing anything.
>>
>>25722229
Consider this though, if you're so upset about the poor quality of this board, why go on it?
You don't even need to go to reddit, you could go to some of the normie boards on this site.

Just fuck off from here. What a concept!
>>
>>25721895
Make threads on /qa/ and bitch and whine until he succumbs
>>
>>25722212
I'd consider it more acceptable than a full-blown normalfag, fine with me senpai
>>
>>25722229
funny how retarded normies and women follow us around then
>>
>>25722251

I could be a successful normie since everyone always finds me charming but I am really lazy and introverted and dont get anything out of socializing
>>
File: 736599282749008372.jpg (96 KB, 1080x804) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
736599282749008372.jpg
96 KB, 1080x804
FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP LURKING STOP POSTING STOP REPLYING stop SOLVING CAPTCHA FOR FUCK SAKE GET OUT VERMIN
>>
>>25722310
How could we organize that?
>>
>>25722384
Just shitpost intensively
>>
>>25722394
I'm pretty good at that desu
>>
Instead of the no true scotsman fallacy this board is obsessed with the no true loser fallacy.
>>
>>25722326

I'm a woman and I've been here since 2008.

It's you that invaded here, not the other around. As the other guy put it, you're just basically squatters because you don't have your own board.
/r9k/ was never intended for this function, it was originally a combination between /b/ and /soc/ and had the second highest pop. of female posters after /cgl/.

How many of you even know that /r9k/ was deleted once? This place is full of fucking newfags.
>>
Are you saying OP, that you need a safe space? ;)
>>
>>25722432
>it was originally a combination between /b/ and /soc/
>/soc/
This is a blatant lie, it was nothing but a "better" /b/
>>
>>25722479

lol are you kidding?
Indeed it was never "intended" to be as /soc/, but for some reason it ended up as the camwhore board and this was before /soc/ was even a concept.

Anybody that was here in the beginning can confirm this. It was absolutely loaded with rate threads and "post number decides x" threads.
>>
You do know that >>>/tfw/ exists anon?
>>
>>25722526
On what site?
>>
>>25722524
That's because camwhoring was pretty fucking common on /b/ as well
>>
>>25722644

Never as common as it became on /r9k/ though.

Were you even there?
>>
>>25722432
It was different pre deletion, but post revival it was a different board. Early memes were Ricky/eeyore both kv sperg bots (in spite of being tripfags who are always insufferable), spaghetti/yard stories and feels threads. Now it's just a popularized and campier (but in ways more evolved) version of what it was then, only more stupid fucking normie and, even worse, normies and redditors miming robots to be "ironic XDDDD"
Tldr I've been here as long as you, and you need to leave
>>
>>25722539
You need a 4chan gold account or higher
>>
>>25722016
because facebook/twitter is a better place for you.
>>
>>25722668
>Were you even there?
Yes, and it wasn't that much more common than on /b/
>>
>>25722432
4channer since 2008 here, the lady is right. /r9k/ was never good but it was certainly a lot better before the incessant frogposting and the posters that won't shut the fuck up about normies and tendies. All that bullshit is relatively recent and resembled an invasion.
>>
>>25722677
Ebin meme friendo
>>
>>25721764

I agree with you OP, this board should be about interesting/funny greentext

not whining/crying/victim mentality

this shit has to go somewhere else
>>
>>25722719

I actually came in 2006, but /r9k/ wasn't made until 2008.

Even so you're right, these frog-posting invaders need to leave.
I want my unfunny OC meme board back.
>>
>>25721764
Even if we get our own board we would need some really good mods, which I doubt will happen
>>
Normie here. Looking forward to gentrifying r9k. Suck it retards.
>>
File: cirno frog.jpg (16 KB, 193x187) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cirno frog.jpg
16 KB, 193x187
If you don't know how pic related is relevant to this board, you have to get the fuck out
>>
>>25722843
Looking forwards to your kid's school getting shot up after you push someone too far.
>>
>>25722738
>Be me
>Get ignored by grills in school
>Get ignored by 'friends' when you leave school
>Get dead end job
>Hate everyone that works there
>Only joy is shitposting online
>None cares when I try to share my feelings in serious threads
>"Just be yourself bro!"
>Discover /r9k/
>They're just like me
>Shut ins shunned by society
>Actually feel happy when posting here
>These people understand me

Now you're trying to kick us out of our home. FUCK OFF NORMIE LEAVE US ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 04.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
04.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>25722863
>mfw no kids
>>
>>25721764
This was supposed to be a board dedicated to oc, but you fucks turned it in to a tumblr style hugbox. R9k was good for about the first two weeks of its conception, then moot realized he couldn't have nice things and gave up
>>25722888
Fuck off, frog posting was frowned upon only a year ago, but you wouldn't know that you newfaggot
>>
That's not how 4chan works babby. You don't get catered too because you're an oppressed minority presence. The only thing that prompts change on this board, just like in life, is outright hostility and aggression driving a campaign of shit flinging until you get your own containment board.
>>
>>25722888

First of all, a robot is a codependent
he is a byproduct of victim mentality

and r9k, was never about victim mentality, you took over this board, not the other way around

i'm sorry that you feel bad, really
>>
>>25722943
we successfully drove jewt off. progress has been made
>>
meh, this Taiwanese virgin support group had a nice run.
>>
>>25721764
I'm sorry. You must be mistaken. You have an entire website to yourself, it's called Wizardchan.
>>
>>>/qa/410298
There you go fags, now go shitpost violently
>>
File: JTqk7EA.jpg (92 KB, 680x1384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JTqk7EA.jpg
92 KB, 680x1384
>>25722988
You know nothing of moot or his ways. Keep his name out of your filthy faggot mouth.
>>
So who has plans for the weekend?
>>
>>25723069
does anyone have the iron giant comic with moot going "I want to be...the little girl"
>>
>>25723046

this, go there
>>
>>25723104
Prob gonna hang with my friends and watch the playoff games senpai.
>>
>>25722432
>>25722719
I remember /r9k/ being deleted and virgins migrating to /adv/. Now that we have our board back you normies can stick to /soc/ and /adv/, where you belong. You will never be welcome here.
>>
>>25722016
because i don't want to get along with you.
You're a disgusting piece of filth that acts superior but is nothing but just another bully.
>>25722016
>I still feel like an utter sperg xDDDD
go bitch and moan on 9gag about how you didn't get laid once for a full week, you pathetic normalfag. go complain to your facebookfriends how your girlfriend is going out with her friends. go enjoy every platform there is, because they have all been set up for shitstains like you. Get out. Stay out. Kill yourself. I don't care about what you feel or think, you don't belong here. Go ahead and tell me how it's all my fault i'm living le life like you are, but then don't pretend to be like me. You're just another bully, trying to fit in because his normie friends aren't giving him enough attention for being such a special little snowflake.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 402763

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.