[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have sex with gf, we talk about how much we love each other,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (71KB, 720x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 720x618px
>have sex with gf, we talk about how much we love each other, etc
>friends are going out so go with them
>she said it was ok

>come back
>gets pissed at me for going out with friends
You guys may be missing out on some good things but at least you don't have to consistently deal with this grade A bullshit
>>
>>25721601
The have sex thing is irrelevant
>>
>going out with friends while you have a girlfriend
you're an asshole. she did nothing wrong, of course she's gonna say it's okay cause she doesn't want to seem like a bitch but it's understandable that she'd be mad at you when you got back
>>
>>25721664
Asshole?

Friends b4 girlfriends. always.
>>
>>25721664
Why would I not hang out with my friends if I still have a girlfriend?

She goes out with just her friends all the time, no problem. But whenever I do it she gets all pissy because she thinks I'm going to cheat, even though I've literally kissed two people in my entire life and she's made out with that many people in one night before
>>
Congrats, you're dating an actual child
>>
>>25721601
I had a bitchy girlfriend like that but I dumped her after she started getting worse at it. Possible she might have wanted to spend time with you, but if she did she needed to tell you that.

>>25721664
Having a gf doesn't automatically mean you cant hang out with friends. If your SO doesn't let you then you need out of the relationship.
>>
>>25721736
The main thing is that whenever I do something "wrong", which is like every 1-2 days, I always have to coax out of her why she's upset, what I did that was wrong, and then apologize

It's very manipulative behavior that means I'm always having to seek her approval and that she's always the one that's right.

Otherwise she is really nice though and much more attractive than I could ever get otherwise
>>
> have sex
Stopped reading right there tee bee aych
>>
>>25721776
Brah she is a bitch. It took me a year being in that kind of relationship almost exactly the same, sexy gf, did lots of stuff. But she will get worse with the manipulation once she figures out that she can control you with it more. You have nothing to apologize for. Dump her and move on.
>>
>>25721852
I'm hoping that by putting my foot down now I can get her to stop doing it though

Basically told her last night to quit her shit. I'm going to wait for her to apologize to me first

I don't want to dump her just yet because she's only been like this recently. But it's definitely on my mind now though
>>
>>25721877
Alright. Good that you put your foot down. Stand by it and make sure she knows what she did was wrong to you. Just let her know that if she wants something to not beat around the bush. Just say what she wants to say. Like when you were out with friends and she got mad later after saying it was okay, she might have wanted to spend time with you but if she didnt say shit then how would you have known?
>>
Maybe you should appreciate your gf more.
>>
File: 1450610763573.jpg (20KB, 512x460px) Image search: [Google]
1450610763573.jpg
20KB, 512x460px
>tfw you realise you have nothing to add to this thread, cause youve never had a gf
>>
>>25722309
Why should he appreciate a disgusting, abusive hypocrite bitch?
>>
Wait until OP realizes she's borderline.
>>
>>25721601
If you're looking for advice, you'd have better luck posting here:

https://m.reddit.com/r/spacediks
>>
>>25721776

Dude, just don't next time. When she tells you you did something "wrong" or that she's "upset" just shrug, say ok, and keep doing whatever you're doing. Don't give in, just ignore the bullshit, interact on your terms. Once she realizes that shit doesn't work on you she'll stop
>>
>>25721601
Happened to my mate, ended up that he wouldn't do anything because she'd always find a way to guilt trip him in to spending time with her rather than us.

Put a stop to it before it's too late senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.