[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fucked up sleep schedule of sleeping through the day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1449047730016.png (78KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
1449047730016.png
78KB, 399x428px
>tfw fucked up sleep schedule of sleeping through the day and awake at night

How do i escape this senpai
>>
I usually just take benadryl before bed
>>
set alarm early, sleep few hours, feel like shit, go to sleep normal time following day
>>
>>25721219
You can move your sleeping rhythm by a couple of hours per day. It's easier to move it "forward", as in go to bed later and wake up later - for me, my rhythm has sometimes moved on its own.

So if you are waking up at around 01 or 02 or such, you could try to push it forwards - stay awake 3 more hours despite being really tired, and wake up around 05 - then the next day again go to bed a couple of hours later, and you'll be waking up at 07 which is normal.

If your sleep schedule is really messed up, just brace yourself and force your way through.

Set the alarm for when you want to wake up. maybe 08 or 07. Then wake up. Don't use the snooze. The first day will be torture, but don't go to bed even if you're super tired, no naps. Around 19 or 20 you can go to bed.

Try not to look at screens like phone, computer, tv for one hour before bed. Don't eat a lot for two hours before bed. Try to calm yourself down.

The next day, again wake up when the alarm rings, no snoozing, no naps. It'll be painful too, but stick to the routine. Force it. Again go early to bed, around 8 hours before you want to wake up.

The third day, again the same routine. But by now it should get easier. Soon you'll adapt to the new rhythm.
>>
copious amounts of alcohol will fix your shit
>>
>>25721874
As somebody who has had a lot of late nights and also had a lot of alcohol, I can fully agree. Alcohol will help you sleep. The hard part for a newbie is finding something you enjoy drinking.
>>
I just drink a shitload of coffee and pull an allnighter until the next day, then go to sleep a little earlier than I usually would.
>>
File: image.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>25721219
>Stay up all night like normal
Here's where you stay strong
>Stay up all day instead of sleeping
>Go to bed at a reasonable time

Now it's much easier
>Don't continue staying up all night
>Continue going to bed at a reasonable time

Problem solved. It only took me 2 days of this and now I'm getting tired around 8:30PM.
>>
>>25721219
Sleep under the stars far away from civilization for three days. It will reset your cycadian rythms.
>>
Okay I got a genius idea of how to fix my sleeping schedule.

>Usually go to sleep 5am and awaken 3pm
>I go to sleep at 6am tonight and awaken at 4pm
>Tomorrow 7am - 5pm
>Continue until I sleep during a reasonable time period

This is the best way.
>>
>lie awake in bed for two hours before I can fall asleep
>when I finally do fall asleep I have nightmares about mundane things (missing a paper deadline, bumping into a normie faggot on the train and making small talk, embarrassing myself, etc)
>wake up tired as all hell, feeling as though I haven't slept at all
I'm genuinely going to kill myself soon.
>>
>>25723383
This doesn't work for me, but good luck family.
>>
Take a couple Xanax and pour yourself a scotch, my nigga.
>>
>>25722873
Takes two weeks to reset properly
>>
Be awake for more hours until you are sleeping at normal hours
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.