[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies vs Autists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1452442256580.jpg (159KB, 1186x791px) Image search: [Google]
1452442256580.jpg
159KB, 1186x791px
Autists are literally the most loyal and accepting people you can have as friends, no level of degeneracy will deter them from staying by your side like the normies, but at the same time normies are the most fun to be around, have the best sense of humor and can actually give off social signals without acting like a robot and making you feel uneasy. They can be just as loyal until they find out who you really are.

What say you /r9k/, is it better to fake it and live life surrounded by normies: a fun but challenging and slightly painful existence, or is it better to embrace who you really are and surround yourself with unconditional friendship at the expense of some of the joy?
>>
Autists are incredibly annoying and they can't tell that they are because we all pretend that they're not when we're around them.

I'm guessing OP is an autist?
>>
>>25720522
No, I surround myself with them. And totally agreeable, they don't know when to talk or stop talking.
>>
>>25720503
>normies
>best sense of humor
Lmao normie comedy is retarded. It is the reason why I find. Professional comedians to be not funny since they appeal to these normies. I prefer inside and politically incorrect humor better.
>>
>>25720588
You have a point there, my autist friends are the best at dark humor the normies don't dabble in, but when you're talking about witty spare of the moment humor that's a little more light hearted, "banter" so to speak, the normies provide.
>>
>>25720522
/thread

Autists are fucking annoying. I'd rather stay friendless than be friend with an autistic person.
>>
>>25720620
So you mean Reddit humor? Whatever fits your bill man.. Personally I find that kind of humor cringy.. Then again, I don't talk with normies so who am I to say how funny they are?
>>
>>25720702
Nah, it's hard to explain. Reddit humour is retarded. They just know what to say in the moment and make it hilarious.
>>
>>25720780
its more like
>chad says something stupid
>omg he's so funny and cute ^w^
>robot says something stupid
>ew fucking weirdo
>>
>>25720503
Autistic people would turn on you in a fucking second, they're borderline sociopaths who can't comprehend other people's emotions
>>
>>25720847
This tbqh

Autist may be weird but at least they don't think like normies.. Normies are generic to high he'll with their shitty humor.
>>
>>25720847
No, you're just purposely taking it out of context. I don't give a fuck who says something stupid, if it's stupid it's stupid, unless I dislike you prior to you saying it.

>>25720886
No they would not, you're taking two totally separate conditions and bunching them together with autism. I've been friends with autists for years and no matter the degenerate shit they find out of experience they stay loyal, even if you treat them shit they stay loyal.
>>
>>25720972
>No, you're just purposely taking it out of context. I don't give a fuck who says something stupid, if it's stupid it's stupid, unless I dislike you prior to you saying it.

Bullshit, women will always overlook a Chad's mongoloid behavior if they are attracted to him.
>>
>>25720934
There really isn't anything wrong with being a normie, they're just people who act in a socially acceptable way and have a misguided sense of normality because of the way they were brought up. I was a normie until I got a gaming PC was was exposed to people openly into all the degenerate shit I'd repressed. There are assholes from every walk of life and normie or even chad doesn't automatically = asshole
>>
>>25721009
Yes, women do but I'm not a Stacy am I? I'm talking about lighthearted normie humour, not chads being faggots.
>>
>>25721053
No one said you were Stacy, but it's still true.

fucking captchas are getting really annoying
>>
didn't that Elliot guy kill his roommate? How is that for loyal?
>>
>>25721094
They were Asian. Elliot was half Asian Asians are sneaky like pearl harbour. What did you expect?
>>
>>25720522
>>25720536
>Autists are incredibly annoying and they can't tell
>they don't know when to talk or stop talking.
agreed

>i say something
>i wait 5 minues
>i realize how retarded that was
repeat that for basically everything i say
the self-cringe never ends
>>
>>25721094
Elliot Rodger had problems extending way beyond the the bounds of autism, I'm a narcissist but I still live on planet earth, that guy was 1,000,000 light years out of the fucking solar system.
>>
>>25720503
I'm a pretty normal guy. I had an autistic roommate for a while (he literally admitted to having it after I got mad at him for doing something ridiculous for the 20th time).

It was hell. You take it for granted, but when somebody picks up absolutely no social cues, and has absolutely no idea that nobody cares about what they're saying, and they just go on and on... well, it sucks. Their interests are so limited, they never leave, they're not funny.

They're a blight on society. But online they're alright.
>>
>>25721170
I know, I had an autistic friend IRL for a couple years and every sleepover would end in a headache, he was good for company but he really brought nothing to the table other than that. It's also awkward AF talking to them because they give off no queue on weather they actually give a fuck about what you're saying or if they actually want to take part in an activity you propose. I used to treat him like shit though, and I am kinda sorry for that, but like I said they're loyal and when you're lonely they're a good asset to have. Don't get my wrong though, they are a fucking pain.
>>
>>25721130
It's a good thing you're loyal.

I don't even think that's the problematic part of being an autist, that part I can deal with. it's when they have no idea when to STFU no matter how morbidly you reply or how silent you get out of politeness.
>>
assburger here. i cant relate to any of that. my problem is that im always quiet, im the complete opposite. i just dont care about other people and the stupid shit they talk about
>>
Whatever wageslaves, as long as the autismbux keeps rolling in.
>>
>>25720503
Normies have no loyalty and can only offer superficial friendship. I don't care if it's more fun if they're all gone the moment something else catches their five-minute attention span.

Here's the thing though: You don't want to deal with the ones who is "out" about having autism. Especially not the neurodiversity activist types.

>>25720536
Same about being surrounded by them. Just tell them to stop talking in a strategic manner because they won't be offended. I love listening to them talking about their special interest, though; Especially the historians.
>>
>>25720503
Whore tier logic
Literally chad vs beta
>>
>>25722734
>historians
Do you know by any chance who hashinshin is?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.