[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I said I'd give 2016 two weeks and it's nearly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1394965845342.jpg (184KB, 1274x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1394965845342.jpg
184KB, 1274x1001px
Well, I said I'd give 2016 two weeks and it's nearly time. Nothing has improved and I fucking still hate my life and everything to do with it. So I'm going to kill myself this Saturday hopefully.

Any other robots giving up?
>>
I've given up. Not going to kill myself though. Just as pointless as anything else.
>>
>Nothing has improved

Did you try to improve or did you just wait around expecting your life to magically improve by itself? Most robots do the second.
>>
>>25718793

I've wasted 25 years trying to improve my life
>>
>>25718863
I find that really hard to believe. If you tried then you would have seen results long ago. Please tell me what you tried to do to improve your life.
>>
>>25718876

Followed advice given by normies like just be yourself and lift weights, etc
>>
>>25718876
Not everyone is capable of just bettering themselves just because they "tried". Maybe he was living out what seemed to be a good life but wasn't able to be himself which caused his depression. Stop acting like being happy/normal is something that just magically happens to you when you "try". Besides all you do with comments like that is make people like OP feel even worse because they feel like they aren't as good as others.

Fuck off and let him die in peace. Maybe he will make peace with God and have something that he can for once look forward to.
>>
>>25718945
>Fuck off and let him die in peace
If he wanted to die, he would already be dead. You would know that if you weren't so stupid. The fact that he made this thread is PROOF that he DOESN'T want to die so I will try to help him until he is dead.

>>25718907
>Followed advice given by normies like just be yourself and lift weights, etc
Did you lift weights? People almost always become more confident after they slim down/bulk up. I feel like you started but lost motivation.
>>
>>25718907
>lifting will improve your life
Top kek, lifting will improve your BODY, if you want to improve your life study hard and find a decent job. Go out more, do fun stuff
>>
>>25718977
Actually,
He just wanted to see how many people were going with him in a sort of approval seeking way. "Any other robots giving up?"

Honestly you're just being a dick by trying to stop him.
>>
>>25718977

See this is what happens when you let /r9k/ become normal's new trend
>>
Good riddance.
o
o
d

r
i
d
d
a
n
c
e
>>
>>25718736
French Foreign Legion. Aubagne or Paris. Go there.
>>
>>25718736

>killing yourself

Don't be a fucking failure, man-up and sort your shit out.
>>
>>25718945

>wasting God's precious gift of life by killing yourself
>expecting anything other than hell

Kek.
>>
>>25719247
See: THIS is a fucking normie. I can't believe that robots call me a normalfag when people like this exist.

>man-up
What does this even mean? Normies just love saying shit. Like their fucking canned advice will somehow turn a persons life around.
>>
>>25719265

It works for non-defective people.

If normie advice doesn't work, maybe you should realize that the problem is yourself.
>>
>>25719265

Man up means act like a man. Look at the bigger picture. Realise you have responsibilites, not only to yourself but to society, and actively try to make yourself a better person.

The fact I have to explain that to you makes me think you're 12 and expect your parents to do everything for you.
>>
>>25719265

>wahhhh why doesn't success just come to me

Fucking loser.
>>
>>25719286
>It works for non-defective people.

OH. So you know that the advice won't work for robots but you give it anyway? Wow. I hope you know how fucking stupid you are.

>>25719287
>Man up means act like a man
Ah, is that what you're doing? "Acting like a man" while browsing r9k? Please do not respond to me you fucking hypocrite.

>>25719295
Fuck me, normies are stupid and so easy to trigger.
>>
2016 had such a good start. I got a better job, I got a car, and the 19 years of suffering (my age) seems to have paid off. Last year I was contemplating suicide and now I'm smiling. Anon don't do it, keep applying for jobs. Maybe get work experience but most of all just find something joyful to do. Go watch the sunset near a lake or sea, it made me happy. Maybe it can make you happy 2
>>
>>25719299

Because robots are a meme identity.

You have literally latched onto a meme to explain your weakness and personal failings.

You are the equivalent of a tumblrite xir
>>
>>25719327
>Because robots are a meme identity.
>meme identity
That doesn't even mean anything and you know it.

>You have literally latched onto a meme to explain your weakness and personal failings.
What's your excuse for your weakness and personal failings? Hm? Do you think you're better because you've just accepted them? You aren't. You're not a robot but you're no better than the robots, moron.
>>
>>25719342

>virgin getting triggered his secret club doesn't completely conform with his world-view

Kek
>>
Dude have you even tried to make things better or did you sit on your arse being a NEET waiting for things to get better?
>>
God Damn, What's taking so long?Are you sitting on your ass waiting for it to get better?Waiting for someone to come save you? You have to put effort into it yourself.
>>
File: 1428483910814.jpg (56KB, 527x632px) Image search: [Google]
1428483910814.jpg
56KB, 527x632px
Good journey, OP.
Don't listen to normies saying "Din du you try make ur lyfe better? Dont do it, just b urself :^)".
Don't listen to robots saying that you are on only right way.
Do what you think is has to be done.
If you are tired enough, give it a chance or maybe your small hopes are what is gonna convience to try one more time.

Only what is really important, if you do, don't fuck it up. No way back, that would be your last road, warrior.
>>
>>25718736
gettin there, I do not look forward to spending another year feeling like shit
>>
>>25719799
this.

Love for yourself, and die when you want to, and on your own terms, OP you faggot.

Be sure to try and experience a genuine moment of pleasure before the deed. That's how I stopped myself the last time.
>>
>>25718977
I want reddit/normies to leave, NOW.
>>
Waiting for dem Powerball drawings eh? Good idea! :^)
>>
>>25718736
What do you desire, OP? Ask yourself that question everyday, and do everything you can to make it happen. There's no point in giving into the absurdity of life by means of suicide. Grab life by the balls and make it your bitch.
>>
goodnight sweet prince
rip in pepperoni
>>
This time last year I was totally suicidal, OP. I was planning an exit bag or walking in front of a train. I could not see a way out

12 months on, I'm still here. I may not be fulfilled or even that happy but fuck me, my mindset improved

Pain is actually the best way of growing as a person. The sense of accomplishment and "fuck you world" thinking that comes from overcoming depression and hopelessness can be truly inspiring. I really hope you reconsider your decision to end your life and just keep fighting, for better or worse. Fight this bastard called life and never let it win
>>
>>25719342

The first step in overcoming mental illness or physical disability is understanding that you may never have a normal life, and making your peace with that fact, before moving on to attempting to get as normal a life as possible.
>>
Try heroin, crack, meth, etc. first. Might as well go out with a whimper that feels like a bang on the inside.
>>
>>25718945
desu have you tried drugs at all? I think a lot of people are frustrated they can't be themselves because they've been mega-cucked by their parents instilling deep-seated normie advice. A set of "moral standards" or parameters for "degenerate behaviour" they never bother to explore and see if it actually has merit as something that helps you "b yourself"
>>
>>25720351
and you just assume depressed people are stupid and don't know this, and that they haven't evaluated their own subjective experience of life and determined it not a worthwhile pursuit? Surprised you can see us down here because that is one high horse.
>>
>>25720434
Take a step back here, I'm >>25720402 but you shouldn't act like drugs solve everything. I mainly just want OP to have some fun if he's going to off himself for real, but then again, he might just be a whiny little bitch who doesn't have the balls, nobody knows that, not even him.
>>
>>25720351
Exactly, my abnormal life is not something I want to deal with much longer.
>>
>>25718863
If you really tried, you wouldn't be giving up right now. Be honest with yourself. If you radically changed your life it could improve, but you don't want to. You're too tired to actually do something about it. Killing yourself is lazy.
>>
>>25720479
Second part of what i said was mostly just me musing on it. I think a lot of people don't realize the full spectrum of what's out there because they don't bother to analyze why they feel a certain way about something.

Drugs were just the facet of life that drove that home for me, cracked open my world like a geode. I don't do them much anymore but they certainly made me question boundaries, and through stepping over some of those I believe I lead a better life than I was.

Plus I made and lost a lot of friends through that cycle, and people treat that as if it's a bad thing but it isn't. Being friends with other drug addicts for the most part is like talking with people from your neighborhood at a bus stop. You don't have to talk long, they have literally zero expectations of you as a human being beyond that you aren't a scum-sucking piece of shit, you have no obligations to hang out later and it's super informal.
>>
dude you dont even look that bad maybe try something new and use the helium to kill someone else bud not yourself thats not a good idea
>>
>>25718736
You look like a handsome chap
>>
>>25718736
I'm giving up and I own a helium tank but just thinking about it makes me have anxiety attacks so I don't even participate in suicide threads
>>
>>25718736
>Nothing has improved
did you do anything to improve your situation?

i don't care, but autism
>>
>>25718736
>nothing has improved

Have you changed anything about your life? Have you stopped coming on 4chan yet?
>>
File: meme_farmer_pepe.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
meme_farmer_pepe.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>25718736
Before you kill yourself, talk to us one last time on the day. I'll remember you man :')
>>
File: 1451413247974.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451413247974.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>25718736
I've given up. Go easy space robot.
>>
>>25718736
How are you planning on killing yourself? If you took off that mask would you die?
>>
i'm seriously thinking about it too OP

i hate my life, everything about it desu. i don't have the ability to experience joy or fun. i've been lifting and now i'm fit enough that people comment on me working out or whatever. also i have a very easy job that makes me more money than i know how to spend. i sell drugs on the side and basically have free, unlimited access to all the drugs i want to do.
i have a car, a tv, a pc, a smartphone. for many people i have it made, life on easymode

but it sucks, i hate everything. i experience no joy being around other people. i wish i could just sleep 20hrs a day and spend the other 4hrs eating one huge meal. just waiting until a major happening and a great cleansing of normies.

i have nothing to obsess about. i've been autistically buying vitamins and supplements hoping that one of them will fix my brain so i can feel happy again but i'm about to give up on even continuing that.

i can't even remember when i was last happy. back before i graduated i had the hope that life would get better when i was working and out of school but it didn't. and now that hope is gone.
>>
>>25718876
Then you are a fool. I've tried for 30 years (dont count the first ten) and found nothing but failure. Graduated 2-year college with shit degree because my career counselor gave me shit advice in an effort to make the school more money by keeping me thier longer (did an extra semester before figuring it out). Joined USNavy. Kicked out for being drunken asshole when off-duty and telling my Senior Chief what I really thought of him when he asked me to. Worked construction for a few years. Foreman always telling me and everyone else I am his best worker. Leads to resentment from others. Ask foreman for raise and denied every time. Quit after a couple years. Become driver for rich old man. Old man dies, end of job.
There is more but dont want textwall.

Tldr. I've put in the effort and gotten the same rewards as if I hadn't.
>>
>>25719235
But then you have to be near French people.

Actually went to the embassy to sign up several years ago, but when they found out I wanted le cape blanche they refused to speak anything but French to me, so I left.
>>
>>25719286
>realize the problem is yourself
Why do you think people kill themselves you flatscan waste of carbon?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.