[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find cute white girls into nerd shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: cosplay Saber.jpg (68KB, 736x1107px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay Saber.jpg
68KB, 736x1107px
Where can I find cute white girls into nerd shit?
>>
>>25718666
The astral plane
>>
File: 1441692717684.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441692717684.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>25718666
Hot damn thats a good cosplay.

Came into the thread expecting shit and left pleasantly surprised.
>>
Why do you feel the need to repost this shit on /a/?
>>
>>25718680
When I was younger I was really into lucid dreaming and eventually I started reading about astral projection and how there's pretty much multiple spirit world like things.

Every time I see it mentioned, I get really upset that it's not real because of all the cool stories I read when I was younger. I hate everything.
>>
>>25718872
Are you me?
I was super into lucid dreaming as a teenager and eventually got sucked into the whole astral projection thing
Even tried doing it for a couple of years before I realized it was bullshit
Used to spend about 8 hours a day on lucid dreaming/astral projection forums
>>
>>25718666
go to cons, lots of cons.
>>
>>25718938
I might be, anon.

I didn't try doing the AP shit for too long because I realized it was just "follow all these steps that you can use to lucid dream, but now you're astral projecting instead."

>8 hours a day on lucid dreaming/astral projection forums
Yeah, you're definitely me. I'd spend all day digging through dreamviews and reading every thread I could because dreams were so interesting. I miss it.
>>
Outside ur moms basement
>>
File: 0001.png (19KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
19KB, 247x239px
>>25718988
>dreamviews
My fucking nigga
I used to waste so much time on that forum
>>
File: 1446876817809.png (549KB, 465x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446876817809.png
549KB, 465x720px
>>25719018
I still want to believe all that shit I read between wakingnomad and raven about shared dreaming..
>>
>>25718961
What this guy said but from my experience these girls usually
A) Already have a boyfriend
Or
B) Are completely insane super sluts
And they still want nerd Chad anyway
>>
File: 1414614584053.gif (2MB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
1414614584053.gif
2MB, 172x172px
>>25718666
You can't really.

Most images you see online are normies posing.
>look at me, so neeerdy hihihi, give me attention

But on the off chance you find one, they will already have a bf, along with several orbiters (why do everyone want to be my friend, hihihi).
You getting her attention in any way will be reliant on:

1. Her relationship fails
2. You getting noticed and swooping in before she jumps to the next orbiter in line
3. You have to live with her fucking Chad during rebound
4. Realising it was not worth the time and effort spend after she breaks up and leaves you in the dirt.
>>
You find them online, most likely.
>>
>>25719032
You and me both anon
>tfw no qt to practice shared dreaming with
>>
>>25718988
Checked dubs mien negro.
>>
>>25718666
I'm right here bbe. Yeah in the real world no one wants nerd grill though. cri.
>>
They tend to be weebs, and the only thing on this planet worse than a male weeaboo is a female weeaboo
Avoid them like the plague, unless you happen to like homoerotic fanfiction
>>
>>25719069
>tfw

>tfw even when you were super interested in lucid dreaming you still barely ever achieved lucidity
>>
>>25718666
honestly your best bet is just to find a nerdy dude and pretend he is a girl.
>>
>>25719092
I never achieved it intentionally, but It still used to happen quite frequently until I gave up on it
I need to start practicing again, maybe I can finally be with my waifu
>>
>>25719117
Yeah, I'd love to try get into it again, but without an active community to keep everything posted on, I probably wont stick to it for long..
>>
>>25718666
Man i dunno
>>
>>25719071
I'm in the real world and I want one. Where in the real world are you?
>>
>>25719064
this 2bqh pham
>>
People who know this aren't here
>>
File: 1357504901973.jpg (266KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1357504901973.jpg
266KB, 752x1062px
Honestly I have no idea where you'd meet one. I know one but the only reason I do is because she is my cousin.
>>
>>25719805
Are you fat and or have an unattractive face?
>>
I have been friend with this kind of nerdy girl, not a weeaboo, not a gamer girl, she was just a bit nerdy and had social problems. She had over twenty bpyfriends in those 3 years and eventually I ended up dating her, I never mind her fucking others, it was just natural. Half a month after we engaged she tells me she was virgin 'til a couple months before and she fucked some random guy because she didn't want to think about me as a boyfriend. Later that year I got dumped for a stupid moron immigrate because she found out what a whore she actually was. Now she's full normie.
>>
>>25719933
No, neither. But I could get fat if you prefer that.
>>
File: 7706514.jpg (75KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
7706514.jpg
75KB, 540x720px
>>25719047
Most of them do have boyfriends. As someone who has exclusively dated weeb/cute white women your best bet is actually online dating. As much as the meme of
>pick of the litter
Applies, you need some trick to get them. Most messages they get are just "hey" so you've gotta infer something. Since I'm in Ohio I just usually asked if they were at one of the larger cons in my state. (Colossal/Ohayo.)
It's hard to meet them at cons since they're littered with people, most attendees already have a group of people they're there with, of the women there a lot are just fat or crazy or have pleb tastes, and finally there are people who actively would compete with you or stem you, a large handful of whom are white knites/orbiters/SJW so it's like looking for a diamand in hundreds of piles of shit which are located on mine fields.
>>
>>25718666
in an optimist's imagination
>>
>>25718938
I AP'd before though. Was floating right above my body, saw a dark figure to my left near my body and flew right back before it could do anything.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.