[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your fetish r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1444677168168.jpg (131KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444677168168.jpg
131KB, 640x960px
Whats your fetish r9k?
Have you ever acted on/ fulfilled it in any way?

Here's mine
>hairy (except legs)
>armpit
>piss
>scatt (only if she's really hot)
>sweaty
>3d dungeon stuff
>big animals fucking girls

never acted on any of these though bc hopeless virg
>>
Just feet. Only thing that gets me off really.

I've never acted on it with a girl, but I have with a guy. He is a very feminine, emo loner. I liked his feet because they were very feminine and his legs and feet were hairless.

We were close friends in high school and I eventually admitted that I liked his feet so he let me worship them for $20/hour.

I still keep in touch with him. He is a NEET now and doesn't do anything but sit in his room and play videogames. I went over on New Year's Eve and it made me feel like shit kinda.

I spent my New Year's Eve under his desk with his bare feet pinned to my face as he played Starcraft. Really made me realize that my life is utter shit.
>>
Wearing qt grill clothes makes me hard for some reason
>>
File: 1427149439192.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427149439192.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>25718110

how can ppl be so obsessed with feet?
you can't even fuck them and they are the farthest away from the vag and face
>>
Tons of BDSM related stuff

>femdom
>humiliation
>crossdressing
>bondage
>petplay
>piss

The list goes on and on. I've had several girls that I've been able to meet up with casually to indulge these, but never been in a relationship with someone compatible. Every dominant woman I've met hasn't been relationship material. It sucks senpai.
>>
>>25718184
I'm not sure why I have a foot fetish. Scientifically speaking, apparently the parts of your brain that deal with the genitalia and feet are next to each other so cross-wiring can occur which leads one to desire the feet as if they were genitalia.

Maybe it is one of nature's bizarre methods of natural selection: make beta's obsessed with feet so they do not reproduce. I don't know.
>>
File: 1447406838194.png (136KB, 326x420px) Image search: [Google]
1447406838194.png
136KB, 326x420px
>choking
>forced orgasms
>hypnosis
>long term conditioning
>mind break
>rape
>torture
>sensory deprivation
>pissing on/in
>face fucking
>nipples
>>
I don't I have anything aside from certain kinds of clothing (like pantyhose). I'd still be way too embarassed to ever say anything about them if I had a girlfriend.
>>
Loli pantyshots
>>
File: a.jpg (26KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
26KB, 720x404px
Covering a qt girl and me with our blood while cuddling or having sex before going in the shower (dim or no lighting), sitting down and get a handjob while being hugged from behind by her sitting to
>>
File: image.jpg (451KB, 451x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451KB, 451x918px
>Wedgies
>women wearing Hanes cotton granny panties and fantisize about giving them wedgies too
>I myself love wearing tighty whities
Usually I just buy lots of Men's Briefs since I'm straight and it would be weird to buy womens cotton briefs, I have like 30+ pairs of tighty whities (Hanes and fruit of the loom men's briefs), and I give myself huge wedgies with the XL pairs I've bought
they are comfy as fuck, but I only bought some boxers to wear those when I go in public because of social norms, fucking sucks I wish I wasn't so insecure about what underwear I wear
>>
chubbies/bbws
piss
bdsm
large toys/fisting
beast
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.