[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't want a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: horn.jpg (55KB, 350x355px) Image search: [Google]
horn.jpg
55KB, 350x355px
Most girlfriends:

1. Monopolize your time

2. Pressure you to do all kinds of shit you don't want to do

3. Make you change yourself radically to fit their needs

4. Will lie and act like your friend and then throw you in the trash when they get a chance at a better man

It's better to be single.

Yeah you might find a rare one in a million gem but you can't know whether she really is one or just pretending until she screws you over, so you're constantly gambling every day you stay with her.

To be single is to be free.
>>
Yes, the true path is to investigate ways to improve your single life and investigate ways to satisfy your needs without putting yourself at the mercy of a roastie.
>>
>>25717199
The woman I used to be in love with was the opposite of that. She used to be extremely explicit that I should only do things if I want to.
>>
I want a gf but one thats a gender swapped version of myself so I dont have to put up with normie bullshit
>>
>>25717242

why dont you love her anymore? inb4 cucked by chad
>>
>>25717199
seriously dude. I realized this a couple months back but I was already locked in. Just started telling myself I was single and it worked. Now I basically just use gf for sex, and as far as I'm concerned I'm single. she'll probably get tired of it but who cares
>>
>>25717264
>inb4 cucked by chad

No no.

>why dont you love her anymore?

Because I am a normalshit whose feelings fade away after he moves away, why else? My feelings last as long as my memories, and I have horrible memory. We still talk from time to time. She's as calm, responsible, articulate, and ambitious as always.
>>
File: aaY7PpL.jpg (712KB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
aaY7PpL.jpg
712KB, 4928x3264px
>tfw first 3 things are accurate but my bf wants it
>>
>>25717323
(An example of what I means by responsible: she takes it very seriously when she fails to reply to a letter she promised to respond to.)
>>
>>25717199
>>2. Pressure you to do all kinds of shit you don't want to do
Are you sure you haven't mis-titled your thread? Shouldn't it be "You don't want a boyfriend" instead?
>>
I spent 6 years with the same bitch and now I'm just playin it easy on grindr when I WANT sex. It is so easy and I can have a submissive cute guy trying to please me within 30 minutes.

Fucking heaven.

I can't believe I didn't do this in highschool. Thank god for smart phones.
>>
>>25717948
This.
All you need to do is show your abs and you get sluts left and right
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.