[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /internetallday/? Bonus point for every hour spent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1450044710627.jpg (299KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450044710627.jpg
299KB, 1280x960px
Anyone else /internetallday/? Bonus point for every hour spent on /r9k/.
Plus general NEET thread
>>
>wake up intending to at least play a video game
>spend 12 fucking hours on 4chan stopping only to go to the bathroom or bring food to the computer desk
>too tired to do anything else and go to sleep
>repeat for 8 years straight

help
>>
>>25716523
Same situation. The only difference is that I went to the grocery store to buy something to eat. And I actually felt a lot more nervous walking on the streets today. Not only about interacting with people, but with my own body as well. Like I'm not walking quite right. I'm not used to walk more than 50 meters a day for a long time now. So walking a few blocks felt really strange. It took me quite a while to get a hold of my own body.

Shit, I seriously need help too.
>>
>>25716523
how is that setup even sposed to work? It looks like the screen would be blocked by the keyboard holder.
>>
>tfw nobody is on skype
>tfw not in the mood to play games
>tfw been to every one of your regular sites already

What do you do?
>>
>>25716545
I could hug you, robro. (no homo tho)
>>
>>25716656
You can still make it, bro. Get help while you still can.
>>
>>25716684

>What do you do?
Wait for more content to appear on your sites, duhh.
>>
>>25716545
I do this sometimes and always regret not getting into a game instead. At least in a game I'm improving my skill and unlocking cool stuff. 4chan has no rewards except loss of time.
>>
I'm here practically all day, sans the 6 hours of sleep i need to sustain my shitposting
>>
>>25716948
>I'm here practically all day, sans the 6 hours of sleep i need to sustain my shitposting
>>25716948
Godspeed you magnificent disaster
>>
My counselor says I'm addicted to the internet.

I suspect it's making me crazy but I have no solid proof.
>>
time flies when you're neet, I remember being a 17 year old neet like yesterday. Now I'm 23.
>>
NEET for about a year and a half. Gonna get my GED next year and hopefully some shitty retail job so I can quit being a burden on my mom.

I spend my entire day on 4chan except when I work out maybe 20-30 minutes a few times per week. For the 1st time in my life I have a little bit of muscle. I'd recommend any NEETs out there do some basic pullups/pushups/squats so your muscles don't completely atrophy.
>>
>>25717086

true that

I regularly think "when did House end? last year?.......... oh............."
>>
>>25717100
It's been 5 years nigga, my muscles already done what they was gonna do. I can't even open soda bottles on my own anymore.
>>
>>25717154
Is that true?
original123
>>
>>25717154

You can do it m8.
>>
>>25717086
Me too man. I'm 21 and still sometimes think I'm referred to as a "teen"
>>
>>25717104
When I hear '10 years ago' I still think of the 90's.

>>25717100
agree, I've been doing some walking/jogging every now and then and I can wear jeans a lot better now. Not that I ever need to wear them. Not to mention my feet don't get cold anymore, I think it was poor blood flow.
>>
>>25716545
I did this for 2 years.
Physically leave the place you currently are.
Do not own the computer.
I'm returning back here every few months because I don't have the guts to sell my computer and man the fuck up.
>>
>>25716523
>dad wakes me up at 2
>lay in bed till 3
>get up, shower, eat breakfast then leave for work at 4 even though i have to be there at that time because /mischief/
>work for 10 hours, get back at 3 and sleep
>repeat
I miss my semi NEET life. I'm on my phone right now and this is the only time I get to use the internet
>>
>wake up in the late afternoon every day
>eat a meal parents made before they go to sleep
>watch shows and films in the darkness all throughout the night with breaks for 4chan
>fall asleep in the morning
>repeat
>>
>>25716523
friendly bump (now original)
>>
>set for life, financially
>wake up at noon, shower, sit on the computer
>make lunch at 1 or 2
>sit on the computer
>make dinner or order out at about 6
>leave for the gym at 10 or 11 if it's Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday
>sit on the computer
>go to bed at 4 or 5
>repeat
Living the dream.
>>
>>25718847
>set for life, financially
fuck off.

most of us don't have an easy way out.
people (like you) that choose this life are the worst scum.
>>
>>25718904
>easy
I worked 12-hour shifts six days a week for two years so I could start a business and get property for it. I then fixed that property up myself so that it was actually suitable. I also ran the business, basically alone, during that time. I bought a sleeping bag because I wasn't going home to sleep between running the business and fixing that shithole up. Then I got bought out after years of running it, and invested that money. For most of the time I was doing that, I was also living off the cheapest food I could get, and none of my money was going to recreation. I did not have an easy way out. My family was ridiculously poor, and I worked myself to the bone since graduating high school to get where I am. If you want an easy way out so badly, then go jump off a bridge.
>>
>>25718967
lol the joke's on you because you're still miserable and you'll probably die this way.
>>
>>25716523
I no longer comprehend a world outside of the internet. I haven't left my room in years. My brain is fucked beyond repair. Everything that I do right now is:

- browse r9k
- watch anime
- listen to music

That's it. I don't even like r9k. I hate it here, but I have nowhere else to go. Everywhere else manages to somehow be even worse. Kill me. Been on r9k for 12 hours straight and haven't found a single good thread.
>>
>>25719043
I'm happy to die this way. All I ever wanted in life was to be able to sit in a comfortable home, alone, and be left to my own devices. I have that now. I don't have to get up early for work. I don't have to listen to a nagging wife or whiny kids. I'm not leeching off of my parents. I can do what I want. Most days that involves my computer because I can do a lot of things from it.
>>
4chan has been my sole source of venting and honest communication for 8 years. My situation in life hasn't changed at all since then.

I'm fucked and I don't care.
>>
everything i do revolves around the computer/internet

>wake up at 11
>roll over
>open laptop
>feel hungry
>go upstairs and make breakfast sandwich
>turn on upstairs computer
>play league for a few hours
>turn tv on and load up netflix
>people come home from work
>hide in my room again
>browse internet
>not even doing anything productive
>refreshing same tabs over and over again
>nothing exciting happens
>continue this cycle until everyone goes to bed
>play more computer games upstairs until 5am
>repeat
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.