[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw post fap >Your pussy has no power here Help me bros.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: YouHavNoPowerHere.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
YouHavNoPowerHere.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>tfw post fap
>Your pussy has no power here

Help me bros. Is there a way to feel like this all the time? I want to be an asexual 24/7
>>
yes, fap 3 times a day
>>
>>25716332

>Is there a way to feel like this all the time

no not really.
>>
>>25716332
>I wish I could jerk off an infinite amount of times in a row
>>
If you fast you won't have the energy to fap. Your libido will drop and you can gain self control.
>>
>>25716361
>That feel when I thought I could do this and ended up breaking my dick
>>
keep yourself busy or jerk off to asexual stuff. that is, just stroke your dick when it gets horny. dont stroke it to any kind of imagery, just focus on how good it feels without any kind of outside stimulation. the more you orgasm while having asexual thoughts, the more your body will adjust to being asexual. u gotta train ur body pham
>>
>>25716332
I find that the more orgasms you have in a shorter span of time the time before you feel another urge to fap increases dramatically. I fap once and I'm good for a few hours, i fap twice in a row, i'm good for the next 18 hours or so.
>>
My normal number of faps range from like 4-8/day but I'll have these random days where I literally can't stop masturbating, i'll get off around 20 times in the span of 3 hours with little 3 minute breaks in between and then sleep for the rest of the day
>>
>>25716332
If I masturbate more than once a day I generally feel depressed after I finish, like I've wasted my life and my potential and now I'm squandering the tiny bit of life I have left in front of my pathetic computer. Maybe I'm getting old.
>>
>>25716332
Become a eunuch.

Or ask your doctor to chemically castrate you (reversible) because you keep having urges to rape or molest kids or someshit and dont want to act on them.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (62KB, 377x402px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
62KB, 377x402px
>men admit that they can only think straight for a brief period after ejaculating
>>
>>25716481
Just for a few hours I'd like to see a woman have to live with the intensity of the male sex drive, it's doubtful you find any new found respect for it because so few of you are actually capable of critical thought, but watching you experience the agony of it would be humorous.
>>
>>25716332
I just feel a nice afterglow and a feeling of relaxation and satisfaction.

Honestly it sounds like you are still in your late teens if pussy still has that much sway over you.
With time your hormone levels stabilize and it is pretty easy to be in full control. Mastering ones sex drive is a part of learning to be grown IMO.
>>
>>25716580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcG7wPS14HE

go to 2:20
>>
>>25716580
I can't read minds of course, but I feel like I've known (personally) a few women with sterotypically-masculine sex drives. You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones that don't even need to be drunk to hop on any dick attached to a living man, don't give a flying fuck if their mom's in the next room or they'll lose their job or what.

Difference is, seems like in men that high sex drive often produces a high drive in other areas, or perhaps they just recognize that as men they need to build themselves up to fuck attractive women. Either way, sex-crazed men are almost always at least moderately driven professionally as well as sexually.

Sex-crazed women don't have to do shit to sleep with even attractive and fairly-well-off men, so they often don't. Why the ever-loving fuck would you take an ounce of responsibility in your life when you could just please this ridiculously overpowering urge almost literally whenever you wanted, usually for free and while getting free stuff to boot (drinks, meals, etc.)? One of the ways the female-dominated modern sex game is actually hurting the women that SJWs think it empowers, because if you don't teach children to have ambitions, they'll never learn.
>>
File: 1437856430605.jpg (186KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437856430605.jpg
186KB, 1050x1080px
>>25716332
yes, it is called the jhanas, where you feel bliss that even sexual normies cannot even match.

learn to meditate.
>>
>>25716332
When I was depressed I could go weeks without fapping desu.
>>
>>25716580
Strange I have a very high sex-drive yet don't feel it justifies acting either like a pathetic autistic beta failure or like an irresponsible rapey degenerate, have I not done the male thing correctly so far?
>>
File: 1386475478361.jpg (96KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1386475478361.jpg
96KB, 520x638px
>tfw havent fapped in fifteen days
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.