[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k. Been considering getting a practice gf just wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: watamote_02_03_6.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
watamote_02_03_6.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
Hey r9k. Been considering getting a practice gf just wondering how its going to help me? I should be able to lose my virginity but will it raise my confidence and social skills too? Any robots with practice gf experience know?
>>
>>25716064
The idea is that you get experience with relationships and get all the dumb mistakes everyone makes in their first relationship out of the way.
>>
Wanna build social skills? Ride the bus or subway. Someone will eventually yell at you or try to start a conversation with you. Do this a couple times a week and you'll realize how shitty people are and you'll want to never go outside again.
>>
>>25716079
What are some of the mistakes senpai? All I can think of screwing up if I did get a qt gf is sex since im inexperienced. I'm not a clingy person and really just want a gf because society expects it. Sex and having a qt to talk to would be nice though.
>>
>>25716115
I do to get to uni and nothing happens. My social skills aren't bad but I think I need validation. I need to feel like I'm attractive to someone and a practice gf is the best way to achieve that I think.
>>
>>25716166
Picking the wrong kind of person who you're just not compatible with, for one. Generally figuring out how to accommodate someone else's needs and balance them with your own.
>>
>>25716288
But If I'm just getting a practice gf, does it really matter if we aren't compatible? I know some 5-6/10 girls who would want to be with me regardless of our differences.
>>
File: 142567468471689.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
142567468471689.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>>25716338
>girls who would want to be with me
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1452656822755.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452656822755.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>25716338
>turning down interested 5s and 6s
You aren't even a robot you're just picky
>>
>>25716587
>>25716485
Am I still not a robot if I'm a 22 year old KV? I'm probably overrating them. They are chubby and they don't have good faces, but are white.
>>
>>25717025
Seriosuly guys, I thought the whole point of a practice gf was that you don't find her attractive but you use her to level up for the qts?
>>
>>25716115
>Someone will eventually yell at you or try to start a conversation with you.
if you're an approachable looking fellow

approachable looking fellows don't need to suddenly start building social skills from scratch
>>
>>25717054
mostly referring to the mentally ill, where I live they're everywhere on the bus mostly asking for a dollar
>>
File: their theory.png (241KB, 843x450px) Image search: [Google]
their theory.png
241KB, 843x450px
>>25716079
That's not how it works senpai, though it's less pronounced for men.
More experience = less success at marriage.
>>
>>25717054
OP here. I spent my high school years playing video games and watching anime. My social skills are shit. I'm not bad looking but have resting jerk face.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.