[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Hey r9k. Been considering getting a practice...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: watamote_02_03_6.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
watamote_02_03_6.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
Hey r9k. Been considering getting a practice gf just wondering how its going to help me? I should be able to lose my virginity but will it raise my confidence and social skills too? Any robots with practice gf experience know?
>>
>>25716064
The idea is that you get experience with relationships and get all the dumb mistakes everyone makes in their first relationship out of the way.
>>
Wanna build social skills? Ride the bus or subway. Someone will eventually yell at you or try to start a conversation with you. Do this a couple times a week and you'll realize how shitty people are and you'll want to never go outside again.
>>
>>25716079
What are some of the mistakes senpai? All I can think of screwing up if I did get a qt gf is sex since im inexperienced. I'm not a clingy person and really just want a gf because society expects it. Sex and having a qt to talk to would be nice though.
>>
>>25716115
I do to get to uni and nothing happens. My social skills aren't bad but I think I need validation. I need to feel like I'm attractive to someone and a practice gf is the best way to achieve that I think.
>>
>>25716166
Picking the wrong kind of person who you're just not compatible with, for one. Generally figuring out how to accommodate someone else's needs and balance them with your own.
>>
>>25716288
But If I'm just getting a practice gf, does it really matter if we aren't compatible? I know some 5-6/10 girls who would want to be with me regardless of our differences.
>>
File: 142567468471689.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
142567468471689.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>>25716338
>girls who would want to be with me
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1452656822755.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452656822755.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>25716338
>turning down interested 5s and 6s
You aren't even a robot you're just picky
>>
>>25716587
>>25716485
Am I still not a robot if I'm a 22 year old KV? I'm probably overrating them. They are chubby and they don't have good faces, but are white.
>>
>>25717025
Seriosuly guys, I thought the whole point of a practice gf was that you don't find her attractive but you use her to level up for the qts?
>>
>>25716115
>Someone will eventually yell at you or try to start a conversation with you.
if you're an approachable looking fellow

approachable looking fellows don't need to suddenly start building social skills from scratch
>>
>>25717054
mostly referring to the mentally ill, where I live they're everywhere on the bus mostly asking for a dollar
>>
File: their theory.png (241 KB, 843x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
their theory.png
241 KB, 843x450
>>25716079
That's not how it works senpai, though it's less pronounced for men.
More experience = less success at marriage.
>>
>>25717054
OP here. I spent my high school years playing video games and watching anime. My social skills are shit. I'm not bad looking but have resting jerk face.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 406238

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.