[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup robots I started lurking here for the lulz, some of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (55KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
55KB, 750x738px
Sup robots

I started lurking here for the lulz, some of you guys are really pathetic. You have all of these thoughts that are, quite frankly, false.

I'm what you guys would call a Chad.
> inb4 gtfo chad
> inb4 gtfo normie

I legit wanna help you guys out. I've helped a ton of my friends (we're all stem majors) at least get a successful date. Ask me questions and I'll legit answer them.

Just some extra thoughts:
NOT ALL girls aren't evil and condescending (most aren't)
If you consider yourself ugly, FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Get in shape, spare just an hour of the day to go to the gym, or just torrent a workout program like Insanity or something.
Some girls will have extremely high standards that few, if any, guys can reach. Get over it. The majority of girls (at least the girls you SHOULD want to go out with) are openminded and will date you as long as you don't come off as a freak and are decent looking (and if your not, refer back to my part about working out).

Alright robots, now is your chance. Ask away! I'll only be responding to serious posts.
>>
>>25715651
>don't come off as a freak

uhhh....
>>
>>25715668
It's really not hard to not come off as a freak.
>>
>As if a Chad wouldn't have anything better to do
You can't fool us, a real Chad wouldn't feel the need to validate himself by pretending to help robots
>>
>>25715651
Alright Mr. SuperiorityComplex
btfo
>>
>>25715727
>>25715755
Just trying to help y'all. If that's such a foreign context then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>25715811
Just leave. You're gonna give generic info that most people already know.
>b-b-be yourself anon
>>
>>25715835
Not at all. I'm here to actually help.
>>
>>25715881
Well, no one wants it because everyone sees right through you.
>>
>>25715651
How can I flirt a girl at the gym?
>I noticed the chubby qt staring at me while work in out
>>
fuck off jacob

im busy flipping arm cortex 3 aseembly language off the dome

no time for bitches
>>
OPs probably some /b/fag who has nothing better to do
>>
File: 1441051433366.jpg (56KB, 580x385px) Image search: [Google]
1441051433366.jpg
56KB, 580x385px
>>25715651
>I legit wanna help you guys out
No you don't. You admitted right out this is for shits and giggles.
>>
How do I get to have a nice and round femenine ass?
>>
>>25715881
How about I give you some advice EAT A DICK CHAD EAT A FUCKING DICK
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.