[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't everyone an anti-natalist and hedonist? To me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (67KB, 547x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 547x401px
Why isn't everyone an anti-natalist and hedonist? To me it just seems like common sense.
>>
people have different personality types.
a retarded fedora can't be hedonist because he's scared of his own feelings once they emerge.

people aren't anti-natalist because they wanna pass on their genes and create a future for their own race.
>>
I don't know why isn't everyone an absolute idealist? To me it just seems like common sense.
>>
File: 1451197027298.jpg (231KB, 1400x946px) Image search: [Google]
1451197027298.jpg
231KB, 1400x946px
it just kind of depends on what you mean

we already kind of all live that way in the west, as some people on the planet live in abject poverty and we don't really care or try to change that in any meaningful way
>>
>>25715329
I am politically a liberal or if that word triggers some folks then Leftist Libertarian. Individual liberty the most important thing to me politically.

Philosophically I am closest to negative hedonism or Epicureanism with a little bit of western zen and stoicism mixed in. It is what brings me the most personal contentment and happiness without violating ethics.
>>
>>25715425
Hedonism isn't the complete lack of compassion for those less fortunate and doing nothing to help, it's believing that pleasure is the only intrinsic good. And a ethical hedonist would think the most important thing to do to help those in need would be to raise their well being.
>>
>>25715329
It makes zero sense for a man to be otherwise, in this day in age.

Okay, say you like kids and want to start a family. Well, I hope you're fine with being completely at the mercy of the mother barring her death or imprisonment. With the trend being toward 'polyamory', divorce rates being what they are, and man-hate being le cool meme lately... yeah, have fun playing with those odds.

As for myself, I'm a sperglord pedestrian. That makes me unfit to properly take care of a kid in America for the most part, and I feel only revulsion for kids and relief whenever I'm away from them.

Had a vasectomy last year. Truly some of the best money I've spent.
>>
File: 464959_1363356037266_500_362.jpg (43KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
464959_1363356037266_500_362.jpg
43KB, 500x362px
those are such edgy retard ideologies
>>
>>25715669
I've wanted to get a vasectomy for some time now but I still live with my parents and would be too embarrassed to ask to get one since they'd be my only ride and source of income and not to mention the odd feels that would occur since I'm autistic and it would be awkward. I heard they don't even lower your sex driv, is this true? If so why doesn't everyone get one, especially if you don't want kids.
>>
>>25715704
Enjoy the long cuck of having kids with modern women, idiot.
>>
>>25715704
They're not "edgey", they're morally correct.
>>
Those ideologies are cancerous, but honestly I can't blame anyone for holding them in these times.
>>
>>25715728
Sex drive unaffected. I have a "no scalpel" procedure and my doc did such a good job that I probably good have gone to work that day. Very little pain during or after the procedure and while it felt a bit 'odd' for a week or two after I was right as I ever was beyond that.
>>
File: 1435869976580.gif (977KB, 375x675px) Image search: [Google]
1435869976580.gif
977KB, 375x675px
anti-nationalism is just retarded liberals thinking nationalism = MUH RACISM

It's like being a pacifist. You can only be a pacifist if someone else is committing violence for you.

You can only be an anti-nationalist if there are nationalists defending your border and nation from invaders.
>>
File: 1440663427544.jpg (51KB, 599x437px) Image search: [Google]
1440663427544.jpg
51KB, 599x437px
>>25715505
>my will is the most important thing in the universe and must be safeguarded at all costs
liberalism is the epitome of narcissism
>>
>>25715764
I would feel kind of odd getting one though since I'll probably be a virgin my whole life, but it would be nice to be able to freely ejaculate without fear that my semen might impregnate someone.
>>
Stoicism is the true way desu.
>>
>>25715851
Anti-natalist. The OP didn't say anything about nationalism.
>>
>>25715869
How old are you? I mean, I thought the same thing til I was 22. Had another partner at 25, then went into an eChad eslut phase at 29-30. I know, I know. Ree. But anyway, I bet it won't be forever and slowly but surely you'll start reaching out to women and find success. It's a numbers game.

I never slept with a woman I met in in person for the first time, probably the same for most young cyborgs.
>>
>>25715329
it's been shown over and over that having children decreases quality of life for the parents. So it's basically an intelligence test, people have children because they are stupid.
>>
>>25715951
Im 19. I've had one sexual encounter when I was drunk at 16 and it might've been because of the booze but I honestly think I couldn't get it up because of nerves/lack of interest. Also, the whole experience was mostly unpleasant, it smelled bad and touching a women was nothing special for me. But when I'm horny alone I always think it would be nice to have a girl sucking on my ding dong or something.
>>
>>25715329
>nazi
>anti-natalist and hedonist
>>
>>25716011
Yep, inconvenient lack of arousal will happen sometimes.

Men don't really have the option of politely phoning sex in.

Just hit up gals on OKCupid/POF/Tinder... whatever really. Heck, even the one's that aren't super attractive to you.
>>
>>25715542
Tiberius was a hedonist.
>>
File: 1391140307920.gif (1MB, 585x309px) Image search: [Google]
1391140307920.gif
1MB, 585x309px
>>25715329
Because degeneracy isn't desirable for society.
>>
>>25715729

>being so omega you can't control your woman

But let's be honest, you couldn't get one, let alone get one to do as she's told.

>>25715747

>le morals maymay

Keep on tipping that fedora, omega.
>>
>>25716144
No one controls anyone. Especially in the age of smart phones where cancerous ideologies and cheating are in the palm of your hand, ever present, and can be easily hidden.

Plenty of 'alpha' men have cheating wives.

People are often treacherous and disappointing by default.

Also, please. Let's be real. We're both posting on r9k. Neither of us are necessarily alpha, but regardless of that I promise you I've gotten a ree-worthy amount of ass by this board's standards.
>>
>>25716235
>I won't have a family because I know she'll cheat
RIP the modern world and RIP first world fertility rates
>>
that's what I'm like desu

>m-muh society

everyone else can fuck off and die for all I care
>>
hedonism is a social cancer and makes us all weak and infantile
>>
>>25716235

>le only omega losers post on r9k maymay

No.

Again, if you cannot choose a worthy partner and then keep her in line and loyal, you aren't a man. Stop making excuses for omega behaviours.
>>
>>25715857
What are you, some kind of collectivist faggot that has the gull to think you know what is best for everyone else?
>>
>>25716412
Didn't say omega, don't think any one of us are bottom of the barrel which is the implication there, tough guy.

I don't really want kids anyway, don't want to take care of them, any it won't matter once I'm dead. Nothing will, in fact.

Just saying that a stable family is a tougher thing to bet on these days.

I've always been the one to end relationships and usually am the cheating degenerate to be honest. I have first hand knowledge of how easy it is and how easily things can change. I don't really think I'm 'too' strange so I assume most people are unreliable pieces of shit too.

Anyway, yeah, you keep that pussy in line there. You stallion.
>>
>>25716504
>I don't really think I'm 'too' strange so I assume most people are unreliable pieces of shit too.
Cheaters usually are the most suspicious of others, don't trust a girl who needs to check all your phone records and shit.
>>
Ever notice how /pol/ is so against moral degeneracy in a world where it's normal to be a sick twisted leftist pervert? Also notice how /r9k/ hates said normal people?

Yeah.
>>
>>25716011

Whatever your circumstances are, you being 19 and thinking that you'll be a virgin your whole life kind of shows how poisonous this board can be. Nobody should be giving up at all, let alone below two decades of age. Lots of people are alone forever because they think they deserve it and act in a way that causes it. Don't fall for the "im alone 5evr nobody understands me" tricks because it's not actually cool and nobody actually cares. You'll statistically be alright if you just don't give up. Relationships can be shit or they can be nice but you've at least got to try and find out first hand.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.