[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she doesn't like you >she was just going places

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1451472550261.jpg (162KB, 1000x946px) Image search: [Google]
1451472550261.jpg
162KB, 1000x946px
>she doesn't like you
>she was just going places with you to be polite
>every moment with you was probably awful

It's pathetic how the random decisions of this girl can make or break my entire day.
>>
>>25714888
>she was just going places with you to be polite

Logically I know most people will not hang out with others for the sake of politeness, but sometimes I have gone out of my way to hang out with people to be kind, so I assume others would behave the same way.

Another, much related feel, OP is where they hang out with you because they don't want to be alone during that half hour between classes and none of their real friends are available.

>y-y-yeah I'll walk you to class please just talk to me.
>>
it's a horrifying feeling that she doesn't like or respect you at all and is just talking to you because she feels pity or her other friends aren't around or because she wants an orbiter but what really fucks me is when I feel like she is only talking to me because she has no one else. Like there's that connection but she still doesn't respect you or like you or anything...
>>
>>25716348
>pity
>her friends aren't around
>wants an orbiter
>has no one else

I fell in love with someone who only talked to me when they had no other friends. Now they're adjusting to living in this town, and they don't talk to me anymore.

lol
>>
>>25716417
Are you me?
Fuck I could say that to pretty mucb this whole thread.
>>
>>25716417
>>25716451

It's our fate until we get the dregs no one else wanted in our middle age. All because we were born with shit we had no control over.

And who's to blame them? I wouldn't love me either. The life they live was never for us.
>>
>>25716451
It's hard because I've been on both sides of the situation.

I'm in love with someone now and I basically know that they were just using me because they needed someone to entertain them while they looked for better friends. My overabundance of sincerity freaked them out and they probably think I'm an obsessive lunatic.

At the same time, there are people that want to be friends with me, but they're so fedoracore I have to force myself to be polite. I can't tell if I'm doing the right thing or not.
>>
>>25716517
> It's our fate until we get the dregs no one else wanted in our middle age.

I don't even know what it is. I'm a pretty average person. I have plenty of friends/family who insist I'm perfectly smart, nice, and good looking. But it doesn't mean anything if this person doesn't want me.
>>
>>25714888
I'm imagning that your greentext was about your mom
>>
>>25714888
I spent 2 years with a girl that I thought was the love on my life only for her to tell me i'm a really nice guy.
> If the bitch doesn't care about you don't waste your time you sound like a genuine human go for somebody who likes you for u.
>>
imagine how bloody pathetic she has to be to go along with that--no fucking agency over her own enjoyment or path in life. she's a worthless lump of cooperating plankton being tossed around the sea of day-to-day existence within whichever environment she's embedded.
you're better off, m8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.