[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 129 IQ >smart enough to realise how shit the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 081.gif (733KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
733KB, 165x115px
>tfw 129 IQ
>smart enough to realise how shit the world is
>not smart enough to do something about it
>too smart to accept mediocrity and be a stupid happy person
>>
Just huff until you are acceptably brain damaged fellow enlightened mind
>>
>>25713574
Same desu

I have a 149 IQ, confirmed by many internet tests :)

But I'm lazy :s
>>
Even people with like, IQs of 100 are capable of realizing the world's flaws. You aren't special family.
>>
>>25713574
> Took a few shitty tests online
> Rationalises the products of nature in a cynical lens as to justify your own fruitless existence instead of accepting that things are the way they are because of human nature unfolding
> Continues to do mental gymnastics; the world is shit but it's not my fault and I'm just below the bar to change it
> I'm too good for where I am right now :(

shut the fuck up
>>
>>25713574
>too smart to accept mediocrity and be a stupid happy person
Then perhaps you aren't smart at all? It's the only acceptable option.

Even the smartest man can't fix the world as is. People tear themselves apart.
>>
>>25713826
damn you tried to sound condescending but you just sounded stupid instead
>>
>>25713574
>Says he can't do something about it
>Doesn't just get up and live the American dream
Come on now op.
>>
>>25713574
>smart enough to realise how shit the world is

bruh I don't think you really need to be smart to realize that shit sucks.
>>
Can't change shit? You're average. This is some crap bait or you're way dumber than you think
>>
how does it feel to know that dumber people than you have changed the world for the better?

you're literally worthless garbage to society
>>
Unless you're involved in the advanced levels of mathematics or any of the math-based filed like physics and chemistry, IQ isn't particularly relevant.
>>
>>25714186

Philosophers have very high verbal IQ scores.
>>
File: 8;02.jpg (26KB, 553x351px) Image search: [Google]
8;02.jpg
26KB, 553x351px
>>25714453
>verbal IQ

What the fuck is that supposed to be?

Every IQ test I've ever seen has been pattern recognition with shapes, colors, and numbers.
>>
>>25714535

Any real IQ test is divided up into spatial and verbal testing. Verbal is things like comprehension, problem solving, and use of language. Patterns and numbers are more spatial.
>>
File: majorIQ.png (17KB, 320x697px) Image search: [Google]
majorIQ.png
17KB, 320x697px
>>25714535
Original chart
>>
>>25713780
Stop it. You're not being "profound".
>>
>>25714625
This. I've taken a IQ test in a personality assessment test session I had with my psychologist. Along with simple hackneyed puzzles, they also ask you a variety of questions pertaining to arithmetic and common knowledge.

Speaking of IQ tests, the result I got from my psychologist was a 112 with a potential maximum for 120. Does this mean I'll forever be a 120 IQ pleb? Are IQs inflexible and permanent?
>>
>>25713574
Same shill bot thread posted on pol
>>
>>25714851
Why are the SAT scores so low? Are these older? When I took it I got a 1480 and I think the highest you could get was 1600
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.