[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Lucy-Pinder.jpg (66KB, 670x620px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy-Pinder.jpg
66KB, 670x620px
I hate my life. Living with a girlfriend who has become a NEET. Had a really good job making around 100,000 before she got fired for failing a drug test.

Now she won't work anymore and can't get another high paying job due to the drug charge on her record.

She is extremely moody and she hates her life. She gets in these bad moods and breaks stuff in the house. I have had to buy 8 phones and 2 TVs this past year due to this.

The other day she threw my laptop across the room breaking it because I wouldn't pay attention to her.

I love her robots but if she left and never came back I cant say I would be sad over it.

If I kick her out of the house she has no one to go to. She would either commit suicide or struggle in a homeless shelter.

Her robot life style is ruining mine. What do I do guys.
>>
>>25713240
I have never had relationship but all people say comunication is the best way to deal with problems in relationships also GET OUT OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Thanks for your help robot
>>
cut her off and focus on yourself, nothing good will come from staying with someone who doesnt want to try and get their shit together

i say leave her and let her make her own choices
>>
>>25713900
This. Do you own the property yourself, OP? It would suck but no one says she has to be the one leaving. It'd be much more difficult but I think that's the only way you're going to feel fair about it. It's clear that it's over though and time to save yourself, one way or another.
>>
The fuck? What kind of job did she have where she failed a drug test and got arrested for it?
>>
>>25713240
First of all, REEE gtfo normie etc etc

Second, I mean, you know what advice you are going to get here. You know yourself what you have to do. I don't even need to say it.
>>
>>25714753
nursing or some kind of government job.
>>
Fuck her into submission. Don't be a fucking faggot dude, put her in her place. Get that bitch some meds or strong weed. get some kinky ass sex from her while high.
>>
>>25713240
Tell her she has to go to therapy and work on not being such a miserable wretch or you'll kick her out. Could be couples counseling if she finds that easier to swallow. If she's not willing to do it then just give her the boot, because she's clearly not willing to accept the consequences of her decisions.
>>
If what you're saying is true the first step would be to talk things through with her to change her behavior. Help her find work but keep in mind she needs to be motivated in order to help her self.

However if her behavior doesn't improve after you thoroughly talk to her then you should kick her out. Her behavior is only harming you OP. Who is to say she will stop at your phones and TV? She might destroy something even more valuable. In addition she doesn't seem to be interested in your relationship as she is breaking allnyour shit.... kicking her out will give her a much neededwake-up call. You are only enabling her behavior
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.