[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pupinia Stewart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: incense-mistake.jpg (85KB, 658x347px) Image search: [Google]
incense-mistake.jpg
85KB, 658x347px
What do you guys think of Pupinia?
>>
>>25712675
She's weird, I subbed to her for a few weeks she usually just shitposts videos for normie grills
>>
>>25712867

This. Not to be a hipster or anything but I subbed when she had less than 1000 subs and I thought she was a cool girl who made funny vids on the side. Buck that fitch
>>
>>25712893
We all have different tastes Anon, no offense to pupinia thou
>>
File: s4nic.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
s4nic.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
>>25712675
in the WORDS OF IDUBBBZ
WOW THATS PRETTY GOOD
>>
>>25712675
she's pretty obvious when she's stalling but the handful of videos i've watched were pretty funny.
>>
>>25712675
wow. we both made threads about her around the same time
>>
She is pretty funny and a qt
>>
File: 1452475206132.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452475206132.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>25712675
>What do you guys think of Pupinia?
SHE'S A CHARLATAN

SHES NOT ONE OF US, SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND US,

SHE WOULDN'T FUCK ANY OF US
>>
Hilarious sense of humor and also really cute. Kind of gross though sometimes
>>
it's a dude. why are there so many transgenders?

world is going mad, but really its population control.
>>
>>25713193
She says she's a virgin here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeluMA0PGFo

So it's possible she won't fuck chad either.
>>
>>25713245
of course our pure princess is a virgin

but if her videos are to believed she's also had incestuous relationships
>>
>>25712675
Isn't this the Minion PTSD girl?
>>
she is so cute i want to be her friend
>>
>>25713245
I have to admit, as stupid as people who talk on youtube are, that was pretty well written.
>>
File: 0.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
She is a meme
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.