[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies go crazy for this stupid card game? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Why do normies go crazy for this stupid card game? I don't get it, or find it's hilarity.
>>
>>25712539

It's just edgy shit on cards. Normies like it because they feel like they're transgressing social norms by saying edgy shit to each other. It's basically just a poor man's /pol/ for normies.
>>
>>25712539
I get what you mean but I love Baneposting so it's not like I can really criticize others for their sense of humor. I imagine the same can be said for other Anons and their favorite memes.
>>
>>25712539
Know the feels OP isn't even fun to play
>>
>>25712571
>poor mans /pol/ for normies

Keked me hard anon
>>
>>25712539
Normies like to fancy themselves "horrible people" because it makes them feel unique

It's why people say "I shouldn't have laughed at that" or "I'm going to hell for laughing at that"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
REEEEEE it's just code for normie meet ups. everyone at my university always play this shit in the lobby, they always ask me to join but i refuse *tips fedora*
>>
Personally Incorrect is ten times worse and better
>>
>>25712539

Normies consider the mere action of thinking a "bad" thing as edgy and therefore fashionable in their aspect. While they are saying funny mean things to each other about abortion and niggers, a serial killer is butchering its victim and having a good laugh.
>>
File: card-1.jpg (226KB, 1236x866px) Image search: [Google]
card-1.jpg
226KB, 1236x866px
>TSA guidelines now prohibit "SOUP THAT IS TOO HOT" on airplanes.
>hahahaha
>this game is so fun

reeeee, whats so funny about soup thats hot?
>>
>>25712539
Its because you aren't playing it with friends.

Smoke a joint, find 4 friends to play with and its the best card game I have ever played. Especially with all the expansions.
>>
I used to play card games with a bunch of guys. This was the only one I was good at, even though I lost to someone else by 1 pt.
>>
This game really irritates me. Whenever I play it with people they always choose the most obscene card like, "FACE FULL OF HORSE CUM XDD" instead of the options that make the most sense.
>>
Because they're never played Apples to Apples
>>
File: tumblr_nmz5yuoDWu1scsqbso6_400.jpg (22KB, 312x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmz5yuoDWu1scsqbso6_400.jpg
22KB, 312x279px
It's good fun if you and your friends are fucking Psychopaths.

Needs at least 4 people though.
>>
File: 1405993933245.jpg (50KB, 398x312px) Image search: [Google]
1405993933245.jpg
50KB, 398x312px
>>25714500
Shit I didn't change the filename

Now everyone will know CAH is tumblr grade.
>>
>>25712539
Because social interactions I'm general just sucks. Cards against humanity happens to be meh instead of just awful.
>>
Because a lot of them love non sequitur comedy.
Which is 99% of what this game produces. You probably just have a different sense of humour anon.
>>
Apples to Apples is more fun since you have to try to make things dirty, this game just makes itself edgy and loses all the fun of playing to a persons sensibilities.
>>
>>25714500
>le edgy psychopath meme
>>
>>25714648
I literally have about three emotions.
>>
>>25714672
>>>/r/eddit
>>>/b/
Stop being an edgy child.
>>
>>25714672
>how can I express I'm a psychopath
>I'll play a game made for normie pre-teens
>>
>>25714692
I used to have two emotions, then the military taught me disgust. Mostly with other people.
>>
>>25714692
Let them go through the regret on their own when they realize how autistic they sound on their own
>>
File: 1406408472512.jpg (30KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1406408472512.jpg
30KB, 625x626px
>>25714648
>>25714692
>>25714727
>Le edgy me me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.