[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women hold so much power over men? They basically have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 22

File: angry_pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
Why do women hold so much power over men? They basically have nothing to offer, besides sex, but some pretty looks that quickly fade. Why do they serve as muse for men far superior to them? Two of Verdi's operas, la traviata and rigoletto are about women, bizet's carmen too, Beethoven was the greatest composer of all time yet even he was always in love. And they fucking rejected him. Every single one. What hope does that leave us? Look at Berlioz, another musician. He was infatuated with some bitch who ignored him until she realized his talent, but their marriage was unhappy as shit so even that muse shit is just fantasy. Bloom in Joyce's Ulysses is a cuck, and yet it's molly who accepts HIM into HER bed. What the fuck? Dante had Beatrice, Dante was writing one of the greatest epics ever and Beatrice was just some bitch who probably didn't even know he existed and was getting fucked by Italian Chad. It's not just that they should be the source of inspiration and hold power. WOMEN ARE USELESS
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 500x711px
>men value women inherently for thousands of years
>"I'm so smart for denouncing them, I'm smarter than every man before me"

Women offer the continuation of a society and species. Therefore we are inherently, biologically, more valuable than men.

Must suck to be disposable, anon. You just seem mad because a woman with no skills is worth way more than a man with a few feeble skills. Lol.
>>
>>25712590
If tou acknowledge you have no value other than childbirth you should be interned in a breeding camp.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 800x667px
>>25712631
Plenty of women offer more than just breeding. I just meant inherently, or rather biologically. Something which is determined by nature.

Women have accomplished many things across history and you'd be blind to think otherwise. Not only are women credited with many accomplishments, but many women throughout history had their works stolen from them and labeled as a male relative's (see: Mozart's sister).

The problem is that there are many men who don't care about women's achievements and only see a woman for her looks and fertility. Like OP. Men don't find achievement or ambition sexy, only waist to hip ratio and youth. It's not a woman's fault if a man only values her for sex, even when she offers more than that.

I do think it's funny that robots try and say men are superior on this board of all places. This place is literally teeming with men who are failures to society and offer nothing. Sounds like compensation.
>>
>>25712590
This is true but men created civilization, science, technology, art, and philosophy. If women were the only gender and could reproduce asexually you'd all be living in mud holes in africa.
>>
File: 3457865768.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
3457865768.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
>tfw you will never wake up next to your boyfriend and fondle his butt while he's trying to sleep
>>
>>25712930
Women have contributed to all of these things and you have your head in the sand if you think otherwise.
>>
>>25713070
No they haven't. Not once.
>>
>>25712886
>>25712930
>>25713070
Most women have nothing to offer to society except to leach off men with money and looks. I'm not saying there aren't women who aren't cunts, but most women literally are selfish cunts.
>>
>>25712886

Women may have contributed throughout the years but they are on the heavy decline in this generation. The artificial womb is around the corner.
>>
You're looking it at the wrong way. Imagine if you had a gf, you're outlook would be completely different. It isn't the history of civilisation's or biology's problem, its yours.
>>
>>25713182
Did you even read the post you dumb fucking roastie cunt? Many of the men I listed never had gfs, but still put the pussy on a high pedestal when they are the ones that built the fucking pedestal. Dumb fucking roastie cunt whore bitch.
>>
>>25713239
Yes I read the post and I'm a guy btw. Humanity is a symbiosis of the genders. There are many examples of artists who benefited greatly from having a gf that helped them, most of them actually. So those 'great' guys you mentioned lucked out sometimes, that's life. I mean art perfectionists aren't exactly the greatest bfs.
>>
>>25713070
Just because women have done it doesn't make it the rule. If you tallied up every man and every woman who has ever made an important contribution to math, science, music, literature, technology, philosophy, society, art the men would dwarf the women by orders of magnitude. Even if you included the women you claim were robbed of their achievements by men this still wouldn't put a dent in this figure.
>>
>>25712501
Women hold so much value for men because we allow them to. It doesn't matter what your standards are because there are a million thirsty guys willing to take your place. Those guys lower the value of all of us.
>>
>>25713338
I can tell you're a fucking roastie. Fuck off.
>>
>>25713338
>most of them actually
ahahahahaha
>w-women have more accomplishments than you give them credit for because you have to assume they did a bunch of stuff for men
>>
>>25713339
You aren't considering the amount of women who could have achieved great things if they were allowed the same privileges as men throughout history.
>>
>>25712590
>Women offer the continuation of a society and species. Therefore we are inherently, biologically, more valuable than men.
Stop putting yourself on a pedestal, you weak arrogant cunt. Humans needs men just as much as women to survive as a society and species.

>Must suck to be disposable, anon. You just seem mad because a woman with no skills is worth way more than a man with a few feeble skills. Lol.
Actually, you're the disposable one dipshit. You're fucking worthless. A man who has accomplished great things is infinity worth more than some dumb useless bitch like you.
>>
File: strong independant woman.jpg (57KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
strong independant woman.jpg
57KB, 500x534px
>>25713361
Yeah, this. A lot of men directly--through self-actions and behavior--and indirectly--through society--enable the modern female behavior.
>>
>>25713070
All of the greatest spiritual leaders, Jesus, Siddhartha, Laozi, Zoroaster, literally all of them male.

All of the greatest philosophers, all male.

The greatest artists, all of them male.

Women are inferior superficial minds. This is fact that is proven throughout history and continues to be demonstrated. Without their vaginas, women are nothing.
>>
>>25713426
Its real. Even if they're doing their washing or cooking or whatever. Tolstoy wouldn't be great without his girl helping him write women characters acurately. Satre, Fitzgerald, Mozart.

Women weren't taken that seriously for hundreds of years and their expression was helping out a guy who would ultimately take all the credit. But the guy couldn't have done it alone.

Beethoven, Nietzsche are obvious exceptions, I suppose.
>>
When you're able to reproduce with another man, let me know
>>
File: 1445669970213.jpg (76KB, 620x690px) Image search: [Google]
1445669970213.jpg
76KB, 620x690px
>>25712501
>They basically have nothing to offer, besides sex
Does this retarded board actually believe this? Pretty much any job a man have done, a woman has done too.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 600x719px
>>25713516
And what have you accomplished, anon?

I think it's silly to argue for whichever gender's accomplishment superiority unless you can specifically back it up with your own achievements.

>>25713177
I would argue the same is said for men. More and more humans are becoming useless due to technology and complacency.

I think it's funny robots think artificial wombs will ruin real women. Men still hold women accountable for her sexual partners because of the evolutionary need to ensure his parentage. This hasn't been changed by birth control. Technology takes a long long time to overwrite instinct.
>>
>>25713482
Fuck, women weren't even allowed to learn how to read and still managed to advance chemistry. This place really knows nothing.
>>
>>25713611
Nothing to offer a man can't do better. Women are inferior.
>>
>>25713599

Artificial fucking womb.
>>
>>25713655
I know you are retarded but did you accidentally a word or something? Your post makes no sense
>>
>>25713482
This is a bullshit argument because of women were as capable of men they would have thrown off the "oppression" and taken the "privileges" for themselves. The reason they didn't is because they were quite comfortable being domestic wives while their husbands died in coal mines and battle fields. Women traded power and responsibility for comfort and security.
>>
>>25713650
Yep. Robots hear what they want to hear because it makes them feel valuable just for being male, when they have in reality contributed nothing to society of much value.
>>
>>25713599
That'd be the day we finally kick women out and have a single-gender species.
>>
>>25713690
Women aren't as physically strong as men, nor as naturally violent. Men has historically used violence, sexual and otherwise, to keep women in line.
>>
>>25713690
>The reason they didn't is because they were quite comfortable being domestic wives while their husbands died in coal mines and battle fields
Oh look, a retard attempting to lecture others on history, while being ignorant of the fact that women had less life expectancy than men due to mortality rates in childbirth
>>
>>25713650
<Citation needed>

link
>>
>>25713687
>Your post makes no sense
Because you are borderline illiterate and lack reading comprehension.

>job a man have done
You are pretty retarded yourself.
>>
>>25713690
You're forgetting about women raising children you dumb fuck.
>>
>>25713693
Women are nothing without their child incubators. And you aren't even having children, you man-hating cunt. So what do you contribute? Nothing. You're no better.

See the difference between you and I, is that I have to prove to the world that I'm worth something by working hard. Females just have to sit back and let a man excrete in them to be important. But none of that matters if you're not even having kids.
>>
>>25713733
You're a fucking idiot. Lots of people died in the past. You think hunting mammoths and fighting wars has a lower mortality rate than child birth? You're fucking retarded. DNA evidence has proven that 80% of our ancestors are female and only 40% of them were male. This can be used to explain a lot of things not least of which is that there were simply more women alive to be reproducing.
>>
>>25713641

>technology takes a long long time to overwrite instict

You act like masturbation isn't an instict, a main instict at that. Sex is a pretty much the same outcome. You cum buckets, the human contact is extra not a main concern
>>
Men are powerful and therefore anything that can influence their actions is powerful. Here's an example: If I saw you beating a pretty girl, I'd beat your ass. If I saw you beating a guy, I'd probably just keep walking. So yeah, women themselves aren't powerful but they make men do stupid shit.
>>
>>25713742
>anon has t heard of Marie Curie or any of the other women in chemistry
>my sides

You're not very well educated, anon.

Besides, let's talk about your accomplishments, specifically.
>>
>>25713728
You're right which is why women evolved to be more psychologically violent.
>>
>>25713838
I won't argue that. Hell hath no fury, etc.
>>
>>25713789
>Because you are borderline illiterate and lack reading comprehension.

>hurr I dindu nuffin you're the one that's retarded!!

>>job a man have done
>You are pretty retarded yourself.

>implicitly admitting a grammatical error

For real though, I still have no idea what you're even trying to say. And if you just admitted to your own fault instead of deflecting like a retard, we might be able to move on.

>>25713808
Wow YOU'RE the one who's retarded. There are several possible explanations and you're stance is that they're ALL of them? The males didn't pass on their genes have to be because they died? Do you even logic?
>>
>>25713611
and more men have done it better, women are the lesser of men in every possible respect sorry if facts upset you roastie
>>
File: 37399616_p0_0.jpg (853KB, 1177x802px) Image search: [Google]
37399616_p0_0.jpg
853KB, 1177x802px
>>25712590
>>25712886
>>25713025
>>25713641
4chan made me gay
>>
>>25713838
Yeah but it's all impotent rage. Childish tantrums.

When a man feels fury towards you, he'll cause you bodily harm. Women yell and try to manipulate you.
>>
File: image.jpg (376KB, 800x1183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376KB, 800x1183px
>>25713806
Sounds like someone is super mad no one is acknowledging him for the pitiful attempts he's made at being somebody.

Give me more of your tears. It won't make anyone notice you any more than they do.
>>
>>25713830
>If I saw you beating a pretty girl, I'd beat your ass.
Sure faggot.

>If I saw you beating a guy, I'd probably just keep walking.
No, you would be watching. I guarantee it.
>>
File: read me.jpg (604KB, 1821x961px) Image search: [Google]
read me.jpg
604KB, 1821x961px
>today I will remind them
>even if it's only tangentially related
>>
>>25713933
All I'm saying is.

You belong here. Enjoy hell. I know I do.
>>
>>25713910
>and more men have done it better
Right, because the men say so: https://www.ethz.ch/en/news-and-events/eth-news/news/2016/01/poorer-physics-grades-for-girls.html

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/41/16474.abstract#aff-1

And even then they can't hide the fact that in select few positions women are literally irreplaceable. Out of the 25 jobs that are the least likely to be automated in the future, how many do you think are done by mostly women?
>>
File: 1449908738481.png (18KB, 340x330px) Image search: [Google]
1449908738481.png
18KB, 340x330px
>>25713933
You're going to be a childless old hag one day. Tick tock goes the biological clock and all that.
>>
>>25713919
Yeah except physical violence is illegal and those laws are heavily enforced. Psychological violence is given a free pass. In today's world a woman can fuck you up way worse than any man. A man might beat the shit out of you, but a woman can cheat on you have kids that aren't yours that you have to pay for, say you abused her and have you arrested, divorce you and take your home and have you support her the rest of your life and fuck with you until you kill yourself. The law prevents men from using their weapons. The law IS a woman's weapon.
>>
>>25713933
>>25714081
>namefags
You're worse than the regular users of this board
You crave attention and validation, so you make an effort to set your posts apart from others' and create an identity so you can feel like people care about you and not the text you type into your computer
>>
>>25714068
>women are bad at physics, must be a patriarchal conspiracy
stay toasty roasty, those few women who do have value outside of their cunts often deride the rest of their gender for being so very, very worthless
>>
>>25712501
>HURR DURR MUH CLASSIC COMPOSERS
>mentions obvious well known ones only

so pleb
>>
>>25713808
>hunting mammoths
Fuck me, I just fell for bait, didn't I?

>>25714169
Stay BTFO imbecile, the proof that it actually is patriarchy is right in front of your eyes, yet you try to undermine it with le femininazi shaming tactics.
>>
File: 1444029177552.jpg (39KB, 636x651px) Image search: [Google]
1444029177552.jpg
39KB, 636x651px
>>25712501
>Just confessed my crush to guy I really like
>"I'm very flattered, anonette."
>Come here, see this thread
Please don't preach to me that I have any power over men, ty.
>>
File: image.jpg (390KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 863x1200px
>>25714032
This rant is so weird. No one is offering to do anything for me. I would have to literally prostitute myself. Men will do odd favors here and there, like help move or maybe put gas in your car or something else not too life changing, but men generally don't do much for women they aren't sleeping with...and even then, men often don't work hard for women they ARE sleeping with.

Sugar babies are a very real thing but few women actually experience this treatment. No one has ever tried to keep me from "lifting a finger or touching a door knob". Maybe that's how it was for very wealthy ladies hundreds of years ago but that's not the reality for most women. If that were the case, why are there so many women working minimum wage as a maid or fast food or some other demeaning job?

Oh I know! Am I supposed to go to the No Strings Attached Money Office? Do they assign me random providers that will pay my bills in exchange for saying hello?

>in b4 "well that works for hot women, you're just not hot lol"

I am a reasonably attractive, healthy BMI, young white female. Men throw themselves to sleep with me or have a relationship, sure, but no one is lining up to freely take care of me for nothing. Every woman knows that nothing is free, especially when it's a man offering it.

Robots have a weird view of what it's like to be a woman.
>>
>>25713563
>write women characters accurately
Just think of a man, and take away reason and accountability.
>>
>>25714081
Ooh, don't tease me. I hope that's true one day.

Better than being an old woman who has given her youth and beauty for others and is subsequently devalued by society for it.

>>25714167
I don't assume anyone here cares about me. If I wanted their attention I would have posted photos or lied about being a virgin or whatever.
>>
File: 1435159150213.jpg (319KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
1435159150213.jpg
319KB, 3000x1688px
>>25714032
>women try to do something in the least violent, least destructive way, aiming for mutual understanding rather than more conflict
>somehow this is their shortcoming
>>
>>25714234
>I am a reasonably attractive, healthy BMI, young white female.
pics or its not true
>>
>>25714234
I would argue that your innate solipsism keeps you from fulling comprehending just how easy you have it. It's just like how feminists drone on about privilege and that you don't realize you're privileged until you're not.
>>
>>25714234
Men do things for other, desirable women. Not some freak who posts yaoi on 4chan's /r9k/board and thinks she can speak for all women.
>>
>>25714221
>declaring you btfo someone
pretty bloody pathetic mate, yet another example of a roastie failing to grasp such a very simple concept as this
>>
>>25714325
>red herring
If you can argue with the studies, do so.
>>
>>25713170
Most men have nothing to offer either.
>>
>>25713170
>Most women have nothing to offer to society
Most women have jobs.
>>
>>25713728
How could women be physically unequal to men, but mentally equal? How could that be, considering the brain is not magical, but a physical object?
>>
>>25714234
>I am reasonably attractive
all women think this of themselves and it more often than not isnt true in the slightest, hence why its so easy to shatter their self esteem by presenting them with an image of a woman men actually find attractive
>>
>>25714234
Women must have a weird view of what it's like to be a man then. You speak of all these little things, here and there, that men do for you without realizing that they happen at 1/1000th of the frequency for men. You likely don't realize the fact that men change their entire demeanor when around women. You are treated better, by men, than 90% of men at any given time, simply because you have a vagina and are obviously female.

Based on your other posts though, I'll just assume you're baiting hard because, let's be honest, robots are easy targets.
>>
>>25713910
>>25713655
>not refuting the original point
I'll take that as an admission that women DO have many things to offer, besides sex?
>>
>>25714341
if you can prove that women are just as capable as men in stem fields (something that has been proven wrong time and time again, more so by women in stem fields than anybody else) then feel free to do so, otherwise stay toasty
>>
File: 1448680656083.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1448680656083.png
386KB, 667x670px
It's not the roasties fault, it's the betas fault. Quit acting like sex is some all powerful force that all men are guaranteed to fall victim too. It only takes the slightest bit of self-control to stop caring about pussy. I've never come close to falling for a roastie because I'm not a simpleton.

As far as accomplishments go, there is no scientific evidence that suggests roasties are incapable of the things men can accomplish. Roasties have always been forced into submission, so the vast majority of roasties in human history have never had the opportunity to create things or push the species forward. Men vastly outnumber roasties in human progress because roasties never really got much of a chance.

I know some roasties who are very scientifically minded, one of them is an engineer who created the engine that all NASCAR drivers use now. She came up with the concept on her own and successfully put it into practice.

tl;dr roasties aren't as powerful, or as stupid as you think
>>
>>25713910
>>25713655
You're not better than me and have nothing to offer but shitposts.
>>
>>25714291
There's a slight difference in doing it in the, allegedly, "least violent, least destructive way" possible and waiting to have it done for you.

>aiming for mutual understanding
Thanks for the laugh, m8. The best I can give you is like a 3.50/10.
>>
>>25714436
I'll take this post as an admission you can't actually refute the study.
>>
>>25714450
keep lying to yourself darling, im sure itll work eventually
>>
>>25714441
high quality bait right here
>>
>>25714506
I'm being 100% serious
>>
>>25714473
>waiting to have it done for you
How?

>>aiming for mutual understanding
>Thanks for the laugh, m8. The best I can give you is like a 3.50/10.
I hate to tell you this but, most men don't share the same edgy opinions as you.
>>
>>25714487
and ill take this post as an admission that women are worthless sacks of flesh surrounding a cunt
>>
>>25714514
>I know some roasties who are very scientifically minded, one of them is an engineer who created the engine that all NASCAR drivers use now. She came up with the concept on her own and successfully put it into practice.

It was good bait because it started out serious and then deteriorated
>>
>>25714531
Good argument dude. You're insults are so weak I feel like my jimmies have just been combed.
>>
>>25714441
>As far as accomplishments go, there is no scientific evidence that suggests roasties are incapable of the things men can accomplish. Roasties have always been forced into submission, so the vast majority of roasties in human history have never had the opportunity to create things or push the species forward. Men vastly outnumber roasties in human progress because roasties never really got much of a chance.
This is logically non-sensical. How could men overpower & outperform women so easily if women were mental equals?
Actually, that question is moot, because men never did overpower women. Men have been superior to women since our species evolved, since our ape ancestors were patriarchal as well.
>I know some roasties who are very scientifically minded, one of them is an engineer who created the engine that all NASCAR drivers use now. She came up with the concept on her own and successfully put it into practice.
Learn to understand the concept of "averages".
>>
>>25714405
I realize that men are only nice to men because they want to fuck me. That's how it works. I acknowledge that. What am I supposed to do, let any guy fuck me so he will pay my bills? That's a disgusting existence.

The problem with accepting help from men is that as a woman, you never know what he is going to expect in return. Also there is no pride in being propped up by a man. Depending on a man is stupid.
>>
>>25712590
>Women offer the continuation of a society and species. Therefore we are inherently, biologically, more valuable than men.

>HOMOSEXUALS WHAT IS THAT???

Face it, women are only valuable because of their vaginas
>>
>>25714574
>implying women have pride
>>
>>25714286
>her youth and beauty
How hot are? rate yourself
>>
>>25714564
>how could men overpower & outperform women so easily if women were mental equals
hmm maybe because men are much physically stronger than women and can easily force them into submission when there are no modern laws to stop it

its like making a man fight a bear then when the man loses telling him it's because he's mentally weaker than the bear
>>
>>25714400
Men of all socioeconomic states throw themselves at me and I model on the side here in Los Angeles. I don't consider myself Megan Fox or anything but logically, I am attractive. For how long? Who knows. I try not to put to much value in it because as a woman, this value will eventually disappear. Probably somewhere around 45 if I'm lucky. Lots of women out here look super young.
>>
>>25714630
Then why haven't they made equal mental contributions? Even now with laws and govts supporting them?
>>
>>25713690
Thread should have ended here.

The problem when feminists get assblasted about 'patriarchy' and 'oppression' is that they are resentful about being inferior. You have been subjugated for centuries because you are the inferior sex in every way that counts. That's why you are able to be 'oppressed' so easily.

History is an account of the winners and the losers and feminists wailing about patriarchy are expressing their resentments about being history's losers.
>>
>>25714234
you work in porn and are attracted to 2d homos, as well as actively turn men down when approached because "strong independent fembot who don't need no flesh and blood benis".

you're worse than metric right now and that's pretty hard to do.
>>
>>25714630
please refer 2
>>25714384
>>
>>25714563
not an argument roasty as this isnt a debate, women are useless and have served and will continue to serve no purpose which cant be accomplished by a functional, disembodied cunt sorry if the truth triggers you so hard sweetheart might as well take up cutting again because life will only get worse for you xxx
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1536x2048px
>>25714626
I don't want to rate myself but I'm not hurting in that department.
>>
>>25714583
Women are totally fucked when guys invent the artificial womb. The jig will be up, GIRLS will finally ask guys out as usually as guys ask girls out. Men will be able to slap women or throw wine in their face just how a women would, etc.
>>
>>25714673
You are outdated, anon. I quit that job months and months ago. Now I freelance. I do 90% of my work via telecommute, where no one sees my face.
>>
>>25714646
>baiting this hard
practice more faggot
>>
>>25713361
This. It's not chads fault. It never was. It's the betas. The betas massively inflated the sexual value of women. Beta uprising? No, we need a beta destruction.
>>
>>25714646
You sound like someone who would say "WHO IS THIS 4CHAN"

Go home, you 30 year obese autistic bastard
>>
>>25714683
>that test reliable
So what's your deal exactly? Ass ravaged that no one treats you with respect because you're hot?
>>25714704
So you did do porn? How was video prostitution?
>I do 90% of my work via telecommute
So you're Ms. 12hrsaday right?
>>
>>25714751
*if you're telling the truth, refer to first line, if not, second
>>
File: 1451102765161.jpg (44KB, 495x487px) Image search: [Google]
1451102765161.jpg
44KB, 495x487px
>>25714574
>I realize that men are only nice to men because they want to fuck me
Yes and no. They want to fuck "women" and while you are a woman, they don't necessarily want to fuck you. It is their lust towards your gender, not to you in particular.
>What am I supposed to do, let any guy fuck me so he will pay my bills?
Not sure where the hell you pulled this from? You seem to love making strawmen/non-sequiturs.
>The problem with accepting help from men is that as a woman, you never know what he is going to expect in return
The point at hand is not what happens after you receive help, it's that you receive help at a much higher rate than the vast majority of men, period. You're making this all about poor little you and how men are so deceitful and only interested in vagoo, without bothering to address the bigger picture. The bigger picture, by the way, is that regardless of how shittily men treat you, they STILL treat you better than the average man. Shaking my head, to be honest.
>>
>>25714704
and yet nothing else has changed.
you could be the prettiest little starlet that never happened in hollywood and it still wouldn't change the fact that you're a nobody just like the rest of these robots; that the only thing separating you from the typical slag and yourself is you enjoy being a dirty weeb more than taking the dick (even tho it hasn't stopped you from getting railed a handful or 2 of times)

if anything, you're active proof that being a female is life on easymode, consider you have no real notable skills outside of being a secretary and fluffing a dick or 3.
>>
>>25714704

Do you have aqua/teal/green hair?
>>
>>25714384
this is some /x/ tier scientific reasoning. the brain is an organ, and maybe organs are exactly the same between men and women. thats why a man can give a woman a kidney and vice versa. the physical differences between men and women come from bone and muscle structure

>>25714663
despite muh tumblr womyn trying to change things, most women are still expected to be stay at home mothers and housewives. many of them are still not able to pursue scientific careers from early childhood without being outcasted for it

new age feminism is less than 10 years old, which means every living adult female grew up in a society that tells them to be pretty and sociable from birth
>>
>>25714704
>literal whore
>talking about getting fucked by men for money as disgusting
>pride

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>25714675
>not an argument roasty as this isnt a debate
lmao, nice cop out pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 700x1128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 700x1128px
>>25714767
I was a corporate executive for an adult company. No one was ever naked at my office or anywhere near the building. I now do freelance business development consulting.

You seem angry. I'm not complaining that men dot treat me with respect; men respect me. I. Just saying that there are no men beating down my door attempting to pay my bills just for smiling at them. Don't be silly, anon.
>>
>>25714646
post timestamp, youve already said in this very thread that youre a literal whore so if thats the case you should have no qualms in doing so
otherwise fuck off you attention whoring bint.
>>
>>25714789
No. I would never dye my hair faux-MPDG colors.

>>25714788
>being a secretary
>implying I didn't have a secretary of my own
Your projection is hilarious. Cry more to me. I crave it.
>>
>>25714822
lmao witty retort roasty, women are worthless get over it
>>
>>25714797
funny how even in the current feminist man hating political climate men dominate all stem degrees apart from biology while women get degrees in women's studies. it's almost like men are better at mathematical reasoning and have a wider intelligence distribution, or something

>n-no it's all the patriarchy's fault i'd totally be a mathematician if i was given legos as a child
>>
>>25714809
I've never been a "literal whore" or accepted any favors for sex. You are grasping at straws.
>>
>>25714831
stfu you prostitute lol. if you're as hot as you say you are at least go do an interracial scene and link it here
>>
>>25714831
>I was a corporate executive for an adult company.
So you assisted in video prostitution.
>You seem angry.
No i'm trying to figure out who you are, because of your posting style, habits, and beliefs I figured you were the chubby north irish tumblrista who draws yaoi, you also seem like a radfem I saw shitposting in /adv/ but she was against porn. So you're lying or you're neither of them, you still have a potential to be Ms. "I post here 12 hrs a day because robots trigger me", in fact you haven't denied it yet.
>men respect me. I. Just saying that there are no men beating down my door attempting to pay my bills just for smiling at them
They respect you by wanting to fuck you? How many men can you possibly meet telecommuting?
>>25714797
>new age feminism is less than 10 years old
I'm pretty sure it's much older than that, unless you've got an even newer special snowflake feminism you'd like to talk to me about.
>>
>>25714915
No one believes you toots
>>
>>25714915
You just admitted you did porn for money, that makes you a whore. Plain and simple.

You're literally no different from every other slut out there.
>>
Women have nothing to offer YOU you cuck robots
>>
>>25714943
kek I may be wrong on the new age part, how many feminism snowflakes are really necessary?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_movements_and_ideologies
>>
>>25714966
Nope. Women have nothing to offer men besides sex and perhaps babbies, and even that will end soon with androids and artificial wombs.

You're only good for your vagoo, this is why Chad pumps and dumps you. You're a life support system for your womb and evolution has selected that a life support system for a womb doesn't need to be as capable or as good at things as men. Sorry.
>>
>>25715014
>artificial wombs
there will never be artificial wombs, give up tranny
>>
>>25712501
>tfw it's so much easier to be a woman that men mutilate themselves just to get a distorted facsimile
>>
>>25713831
Link or gtfo faggot roastie
>>
>>25714797
>this is some /x/ tier scientific reasoning. the brain is an organ, and maybe organs are exactly the same between men and women. thats why a man can give a woman a kidney and vice versa. the physical differences between men and women come from bone and muscle structure
Alright, i'm done using rhetoric to convey my point. Have some facts:
http://www.livescience.com/22677-girls-dolls-boys-toy-trucks.html
Males are naturally more inclined towards constructive things like trucks, while females are naturally more inclined to empathetic things like dolls.
>>
>>25712501
I wish I knew.

I had a girl text me earlier noticing I was depressed. She was right though, I never felt this numb for years. She egged me on for a bit to tell her what's up so I decided to tell her.

She's the first person I ever opened up to like this so I pour my heart out. What do I receive?

>"anon I'm sorry =[ try not to think about it I guess"

I feel... worse now which I didn't think was possible. Women truly don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>25712501
Men give them the power, thats it. Don't tell me they're so evil for it. You would do the same as a Chad. But you're not a Chad.
>>
>>25714797
>and maybe organs are exactly the same between men and women

Why would you even assume the brain is the same in both sexes when literally everything points to the opposite? That's the basis of your argument? An assumption?

Jesus Christ women are fucking retarded.
>>
>>25715172
>Don't tell me they're so evil for it. You would do the same as a Chad. But you're not a Chad.
Why can't it break down to all parties involved are evil or less than ideal?
>>
>>25715172
It's not 'evil' to accept ezmode but ezmode does make you a shittier person in various ways.
>>
>>25714797
>maybe organs are exactly the same between men and women
god damn its like im reading some feminist paper straight out of the 80s

everyone knows male and female brains work very differently.
get educated
>>
>>25715362
My sister studies neuroscience and got rejected from some kind of female honor society because she told an interviewer about human brain differences in the sexes.
>>
>>25713808
Yeah but you were implying that mortality rates for women were low and much less that that of mens which is blatantly wrong.
>>
>>25715571
That was never really implied at all nor was it the main point of the post, you just lack reading comprehension because you're a dense broad.
>>
>>25715638
>That was never really implied at all

>The reason they didn't is because they were quite comfortable being domestic wives while their husbands died in coal mines and battle fields. Women traded power and responsibility for comfort and security.

Couldn't be more retarded.
>>
>>25715571
>>25715652
Post the stats then.
>>
>>25715638
>>25715652
And also

>You think hunting mammoths and fighting wars has a lower mortality rate than child birth?
Not implied. Explicitly stated.
>>
>>25715162
>wanting an anon to give a fuck about you.
Kek
>>
>>25715672
https://www.soa.org/library/research/transactions-of-society-of-actuaries/1989/january/tsa89v414.pdf

Just admit you're wrong, stupid fuck.
>>
>>25712501
>>25712590
>>25712886

Once roasties age past 25 its game over all women have to offer are their looks and their fertility. Once you age past 25 the men become in control of the dating game, I didnt belive this at first I honesty thought it was redpill bullshit. But i was very wrong, lady's enjoy the ride while it lasts.
>>
>>25715714

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy#Gender_Differences
https://www.soa.org/news-and-publications/publications/other-publications/monographs/m-li01-1-toc.aspx
>>
>>25715652
Read the post again you dumb bitch, I shouldn't have to spoonfeed you but apparently you're literally retarded.
>>
>>25715751

100% confirmed for delusional omega male who has never, ever been in a relationship
>>
>>25715842
100% confirmed for delusional catlady in training who is profoundly distressed by her impending crash into The Wall
>>
>>25715805
Okay it's the information from before that period, attributes early female birthing to lower life expecetancy, spotty records but consistent pattern.
>>
>>25715805
What are you trying to prove?

>>25715821
I read the post again. My point still stands. Are you going to keep calling me a roastie and dumb bitch or are you going to actually attempt to point out where I'm wrong?
>>
>>25715948
I just posted what I had on hand before reading, and then read it check my post here. >>25715891
>>
>>25715948
he was talking about prehistoric times in the natural state and you link some shit about historical records. if i explain the problem will you admit to being a dumb bitch?
>>
>>25715995
From >>25715714 (me):

>Mortality trends of males and females are examined from the beginnings of the human species until the present. Data up to the nineteenth century are presented to indicate that male survival rates were higher than female survival rates.
>from the beginnings of the human species
>the beginnings of the human species
>the beginnings
>of the human species

Who is the dumb bitch now? kys pls thx
>>
>>25715948
>Yeah but you were implying that mortality rates for women were low and much less that that of mens which is blatantly wrong.

This is where you were fucking wrong. There is absolutely nothing in that post implying anything about mortality rates, dying in coal mines was a snarky if misplaced offhand comment used to further illustrate the point that patriarchy exists and women are so easily dominated because they're biologically inferior.

I say mention of death in coal mines was regrettable and misplaced because if it had not been mentioned then some dense bitch such as yourself wouldn't have been able to disregard the actual content of that post and spiral off into a nonsensical unrelated argument, as women are wont to do.

Refer to this post if you're still confused which would be unsurprising considering how incapable you are of following a train of thought:

>>25714664
>>
>>25716091
Holy shit the backpedaling. My fucking sides. Nothing proves that I BTFO you and the other faggot more than this post. Fucking kek.

>they were quite comfortable being domestic wives
>Women traded power and responsibility for comfort and security.

el

oh

el
>>
>>25716058
If it attributes their mortality rate to childbirth, then they certainly lived long enough to reproduce, satisfying more were alive to reproduce.
>>
>>25716193
If you think "traded power and responsibility for comfort and security" has anything to do with mortality rates then you're a special kind of stupid even for a woman.

Stop posting before you embarrass yourself further

>gets utterly BTFO
>thinks she actually BTFO of several people commenting on how she literally can't read

Lmao
>>
>>25716058
funny how their examination from the beginning of the human species relied on historical records.
>>
>>25716341
What's your definition of pre-historic? There are historical records of pre-history times you know, like bones, tools, etc.
>>
>>25712590
True

>Must suck to be disposable, anon.
Yes it does.

>You just seem mad because a woman with no skills is worth way more than a man with a few feeble skills. Lol.
True aswell.

Bu taking biological reasons aside, you are worth zero. Technological advances will happen and they are created by men mostly. At one point we will be able to create stable artificial wombs that don't require a woman's eggs to function.
You are more valuable on the biological side of things, but sooner or later you will be replaced by robots and lose even your last bit of value.

How does it feel to know technology will replace a whole gender one day?
>>
>>25716429
pre civilization. were they talking about those things or were they referring to written records?
>>
>>25716193
i actually cringed at this post
your level of denial is not healthy
>>
>>25712590

Continuation of a society? Are you demented? If anything they do the exact opposite, they're always looking for ways to tear down civilization and turn us back into barbarians.
>>
>>25716471
They have fair data covering 3,500 -1,200 BC anything before is far more unreliable than that period already is.
>>
>>25716497
>If anything they do the exact opposite, they're always looking for ways to tear down civilization and turn us back into barbarians.
That's just a symptom created by giving too many females voting power.

At this point in time we do require women to continue our existence.
>>
File: 1434643645656.jpg (79KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1434643645656.jpg
79KB, 640x629px
>be insecure ugly shut-in female
>browse /r9k/ to remind myself I have inherent power over men

heeheehee stupid boyim
>>
>>25716531
>That's just a symptom created by giving too many females voting power.

They shouldn't have had voting power in the first place. We're in the predicament we're in now because females can't handle responsibility.

>At this point in time we do require women to continue our existence.

A pretty meaningless statement because women require men to continue our existence as well. The point is we don't have to allow them to run free because they inevitably fuck shit up when they don't have consequences enforced on them. The two options are:

1. Subjugate them again because they are literally just life support systems for a womb, there is no real reason for them to have rights as we know it; they are for all intents and purposes livestock and should be treated as such

2. Wait a bit longer until we have the technology to create artificial wombs and then breed females out of existence
>>
>>25716652
Consider how much sperm a guy produces throughout his life and compare it to eggs women have in their sack.

Semen is less valuable due to abundancy, hence the male gender is less valuable.
(Note how women tend to date up)
>>
>>25716250
If what you said held a hair of truth you would never have waited until this many exchanges later, when I proved your claim that men had higher mortality rates was wrong, to say it.

It really doesn't take a genius to figure it out. I await eagerly for you to rationalize this yet another way in your coming post.
>>
>>25716701
>Semen is less valuable due to abundancy, hence the male gender is less valuable.

If you're using reproduction as a metric for what is valuable, sure. Value judgments are categorically subjective but that's a different argument. On every other metric that matters, men are more valuable. That's the whole point: we evolved to excel in different roles. Adaptations involving childbearing left women profoundly inferior in anything other than childbirth, and since eggs are more expensive than sperm women are literally valuable because they're weak. So men had to pick up the slack.
>>
>>25712590

>I don't know how sexual reproduction works
>>
>>25716514
so why are you making claims about it?
>>
>>25712501
Don't blame women for it though.
>>
>>25713831
>anon has t heard of Marie Curie or any of the other women in chemistry
>any of the other women in chemistry

>namefag doesn't realize there aren't any other women in chemistry
>>
>>25716785
>Adaptations involving childbearing left women profoundly inferior in anything other than childbirth, and since eggs are more expensive than sperm women are literally valuable because they're weak. So men had to pick up the slack.

It sounds like you are agreeing with me here.
Isn't it obvious that our brain adapted to the egg-semen ratio situation, by giving males dominance to compete with each other over the female?

Yea I am completely arguing about biological reasoning here, I am not saying that women are stronger, have higher intelligence or anything like that. Just that they have biological power nowadays.
>>
>>25716730
>my claim

Protip for a dense broad: the post that mentioned death in coal mines wasn't even my post, I just noticed you completely misinterpreting it and called you out on your lack of reading comprehension, and then you again proceeded to spiral off into nonsense and claim you 'won' the exchange, as dumb broads are wont to do

You can keep trying to reframe this as you not getting BTFO by at least 3 people who all commented on how retarded you are but the exchange is there for everyone to see

Stay toasy
>>
>>25716822
True, betas who are enabling women caused it.
>>
File: 1452456863277.jpg (129KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
1452456863277.jpg
129KB, 940x529px
Why do you think Waifu's are a thing? It's the same.

But don't worry, VR will fix everything.
>>
>>25716843
>biological power

Only if you give it to them like a supplicating beta would do.

Does a cow have power over me because I have to kill it and eat its meat to survive? Maybe, but I also don't give cows voting rights and let them run around and fuck shit up. Women are livestock, it's time we started treating them like livestock again.
>>
>>25716925
>Only if you give it to them like a supplicating beta would do.
Well this is the problem, isn't it?

We can try to change as many men as possible, but in the end there will be enough betas arguing for women rights and they will continue white knighting.

I don't think you can overcome biology by teaching people to think rationally. We need to beat biology by replacing it with technology, hence VR and artificial wombs become necessary.
>>
>>25712501
They have only as much power as you let them have over you, stupid frogposter.
>>
>>25716955
Agreed.

original post fuck the robot
>>
Advice for men trying to break out of the roastie's siren song. Learn vipassana meditation. It will allow you to become the detached observer and it will reveal sexual lust for what it is: a temporary rush of chemicals in the body designed to make you procreate. It ultimately has no power over you.
>>
File: 1451744822897.jpg (31KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1451744822897.jpg
31KB, 408x408px
>>25713338
>>25713563
>women are literally so full of themselves that they think if they fuck a man that makes them half responsible for every accomplishment in his entire life

No wonder you fucks think you're always entitled to half a man's stuff in divorce.
>>
>>25714441
>Oh no the vast majority of roasties in human history had very slight challenges to overcome
>well fuck that why even try
>just lay on your backs and get fucked

PROTIP: countless men throughout human history have been "forced into submission" and still rise up to overcome the disadvantages. why cant a single woman do it?
>>
>>25713641
Men are the masters of technology, and men will decide what to invent and how it's used.
>>
>>25717231
The clueless solipsism of a female is truly is stunning
>>
>>25714441
All female technical capability is bullshit. How many males were on her team?

95% of the people involved bringing that engine to production were male.

A majority female team will never accomplish anything of note. There are a few freakish "manly women" who are as skilled as mediocre men and who syphon off male enterprises.

Frankly I wish they didn't exist so we could lay this "womyn are good with sciences" meme to rest.
>>
>>25713641
>Men still hold women accountable for her sexual partners because of the evolutionary need to ensure his parentage. This hasn't been changed by birth control.

it hasn't been changed by birth control because women will slut around and "forget" to use the pill and lie and cheat to get ahead, you dumb roast

no worries though, your entire sex will be dwindled out of existence soon and humanity will be better for it
>>
>>25713690
Well a big reason was also society telling everyone that women were inferior and were supposed to stay at home, serving the man and tending to the family, and not get educated or waste their time with intellectual pursuits, since it was either the will of God or the inherent nature of women or whatever and such was their lot in life.

Everyone is susceptible to social norms and expectations. Doing intellectual stuff requires a proper education and some encouragement, which wasn't available. Doing creative stuff requires free time and also often some encouragement or at least approval, which also wasn't available. The men who were creating all those wonderful things didn't go against social grain and earn disapproval or a scandalous reputation for daring to dedicate their time on something other than domestic pursuits - quite the contrary, they were lauded, and it was approved of and even expected that they spend their time dedicating themselves to their work. It does affect things.
>>
>>25717627
>women in the past were locked at home while men were free to do whatever they pleased
love this me-me
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.