[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roastie on kikebook posts a status >"omg gonna stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: unfathomable rage.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
unfathomable rage.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
>roastie on kikebook posts a status
>"omg gonna stop smoking cigarettes soon!!!"
>i comment
>"I believe in you, but you can't plan to quit, or you never will. You need to do it right now, just get rid of them"
>"WTF of course you're being that guy"
>her normie friends jump in to defend her
>30 comments in reply to me
>I come back an hour later and they were just talking at me (read: to themselves) the whole time
...Of COURSE, I'm being that guy. It's because I actually give a fuck.

Fine. You know what? People don't give a shit. They have no self-awareness, no self-control. Fuck them. Just die of pneumonia, emphysema, cancer, and all the other shit you'll get from that garbage, then. I don't give a fuck. Die, whore.
>>
You lectured her on Facebook over a status. No shit people aren't going to like that. You come as condescending when you do things like that.
>>
>>25711368
This. It would be different if you knew her, but considering you're referring to her as a roastie I doubt you're close enough to be giving her advice.
>>
>>25711316
honestly why did you even comment
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 750x1097px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 750x1097px
>>25711316
>People still use fucking facebook
>>
>>25711368
This and
>>25711404
This

All u can do now to save face is to say that you were an extremely heavy smoker and were able to quit
>>
>>25711316
You're too autistic to pick up on social cues. Why do you think she posted that on facebook? If she wanted to quit smoking she'd quit smoking. Instead she wanted a circlejerk on how amazing of a person she is for quitting smoking and you with your spergy pointlessness ruined that circlejerk. You were probably even hoping she would thank you. Kill yourself today.
>>
She doesn't actually intend to quit. She just wants attention.
>>
>>25711316
Smoking is dead, vaping is the future. And the future is now
>>
>>25711514
>>25711520

This.

She was expecting a lot of praise for being "strong" and "brave". You gave a nice gesture but then offered a slightly critical rebuttal.

It was a reasonable comment, but your problem was expecting a Facebook whore to be a reasonable person.
>>
>>25711404
No, I know her, and we hung out for years. Pretty good friends once upon a time but I stopped being friends with her because she doesn't listen to shit- hence this interaction.

>>25711514
I am an ex-smoker, for 5 years. Not much, but enough.

>>25711520
Exactly. I still gave her attention though. fell for the meme
>>
>>25711316
Facebook is for validation. Just jerk the two people nearest to you off and join the circle.
>>
>>25711512
meant to reply to you about the ex-smoker bit.

>>25711514
kill yourself. I'm not looking for praise from her or anyone I know because I'm not a roastie who lacks self-awareness
>inb4 seeking validation on here instead
literally why does anyone post anything, then
>>
>>25711667
>stopped being friends
Exactly my point. You don't have the intimacy anymore to make comments like that.

>exactly

lol no one is doubting that she's attention seeking. I'm saying you're an autist for only picking up on that after you became as roasted as a drunk white girl at Coachella.
>>
>>25711827
I knew the whole time. I just like making people look stupid as fuck and I don't pander to them or coddle them over stupid conscious decisions.

yeah, yeah, I know. > le pic related.
>>
>>25711914

It's weird how on the one hand, you're trying to paint yourself as a tough guy who doesn't take shit from anyone, and on the other hand, you're a total dweebus who makes antagonistic remarks on facebook and then whines about the responses on 4chan.
>>
>>25712037

I would whine too. I don't get what he did wrong 2bh
>>
>>25711316
>having a facebook
>commenting on other people's status

You deserved it.
>>
>>25712065
>I don't get what he did wrong 2bh
Normal people are not used to having their opinions challenged, and mostly post on social media to hear what they want to hear, using it as a hugbox. Especially when women are concerned.

OP isn't in the wrong but that is how modern society functions.
>>
>>25712101
wow, a trip who isn't a complete tard or b8ing.

I always knew I liked you, eeyore
>>
>>25712101

How's that psychology degree coming? Did you give up yet? I wonder how many more months mom will support you before she breaks down.
>>
>>25711316
Normies are mindless automatons who repeat the same social interactions for the expected emotional reaction even when it's clear the interaction will not result in any meaningful long term change. Your mistake was treating a normie like a real thinking person.
>>
>>25712429
>Having enough empathy and self awareness to understand why people do things

Yeah he sure must be a psychology major to understand basic human socialization. Is this what autists really believe?
>>
File: robbytheautomaton.png (445KB, 1027x685px) Image search: [Google]
robbytheautomaton.png
445KB, 1027x685px
>>25712484
>omg!!! gonna quit smoking!!!
maybe you should quit now, instead of later
>crush. kill. destroy.
>>
>>25712365
I'd like to think that it isn't hard to observe human behavior, and figure out the quirks and idiosyncrasies that mesh together, forming the popular paradigms, but evidently, this is foreign to so many people.

>>25712429
Whoa I forgot you existed. I hope my small amount of attention given to you will brighten up your day a tad.

>>25712520
I actually am one but that guy used to stalk me through threads at least a year-ish ago(?) to post some uncreative repetitive rhetoric about me being a psych major and doing nothing with my life.
>>
>>25712520

Oh, I'm sorry newfriend. Eeyore has been around for a long time, and I used to give him shit about two years ago because he mentioned that his plan was to become a psychologist, which I find hilarious given his maladjusted views on modernity and women. The thought of him actually giving advice to people is always really funny.
>>
>HURR NORMIES

May I direct you to >>>25702534

People fucking hate being given advice they didn't ask for. Everyone does. It's annoying and patronizing. No matter how "caring" and "thoughtful" you are pretending to be.

Face it, you were in the wrong. Keep your goddamn mouth shut next time.
>>
File: chad pondering.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
chad pondering.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>25712584
So, you admit you're stalking him/her?

you have no life, even for a 4chan user
>>
>>25712732

What? There's no effective way to stalk someone on 4chan. He's refused to stop tripfagging for years, so I make fun of him when I happen to see him posting here. It's pretty harmless, kid, stop trying so hard to fit in.
>>
File: pepegar.png (335KB, 725x676px) Image search: [Google]
pepegar.png
335KB, 725x676px
>>25711316
It's ok anon. Just sit back and laugh when she ends up continuing to smoke.
>>
File: you're a faggot.png (21KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
you're a faggot.png
21KB, 780x770px
>>25712880
But you still reply to him every time, meaning you see his posts and you care enough to troll every time. Pathetic, "kid"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.