[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for the "it's just calories in vs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1392850599896.png (173KB, 706x777px) Image search: [Google]
1392850599896.png
173KB, 706x777px
>tfw you fell for the "it's just calories in vs calories out" meme
>tfw you weren't lucky enough to be born with chad genetics and chad metabolism

time to end it, I guess
>>
literally how could you stay fat if you just ate vegetables in 3 meals
>>
>>25711046
You have chad genetics though. Being able to gain weight quickly is a chad trait the only difference is he builds muscle while you build fat. true beta genetics are skellys like me that literally cant gain any weight or muscle
>>
it sucks that you dont have a naturally fast metabolism but as a manlet i cant feel to sorry for you because im short and literally cant not do shit to alter. at least if i was tall and fat i could work hard and get skinny and the worst result would be needing surgery to get rid of excess skin
>>
>>25711046
eat 1400 calories a day
work out for 30 minutes a day, gradually work up its that easy i use to be fat too
>>
>>25711046
Your first greentext implies that calories in vs. calories out isn't true.

But your second greentext implies people have faster metabolisms. But fast metabolism simply means your body burns more calories. Thus, you saying this implies that they are Chads because their bodies burn more calories. Which would mean that calories in vs. calories out is actually true because it turned them into Chads by burning more calories.

OP confirmed for literal retard. If you want to complain about Chads, then you should be talking about hormones, not calories. Hormones decide whether it is fat or muscle gained/lost due to your calories. But even then you can't complain, because steroids are easy to use and available around the internet.
>>
>>25711140
So true. Preach it sista.
>>
>>25711356
Lolrekt/10
>>
>>25711046
why are fat people always so dumb?
>>
>>25711490
I know right? Fat people are exhausting.
>>
>>25711356
>gets trolled by a daily shitpost
>proceeds to ramble about hormones and steroids
1. "fast metabolism" doesn't mean anything. by your shitty pop sci definition, fat people have the fastest metabolism. but in reality there's almost no difference in how people take in calories. it doesn't even make sense to talk about "faster" metabolism when the most obvious shit is that people just eat more. that's like arguing about the color of a car changing how easily it melts in an explosion.

2. hormones themselves are decided by lifestyle and your environment including what you eat. genetics just make you want one thing or another more intensely, quit fucking spoiling yourself and problems solved, no artificial junk needed.
>>
>>25711082
Wedge the vagitables in between my meat patties and then put that in between my cheese patties and put that in between my bread patties.
>>
>>25711547

1. Wrong. Metabolism is generally determined by thyroid function. Thyroid/metabolism speeds up or slows down most of your bodily processes, which burn calories. People with normal functioning thyroids, and of similar body/muscle mass, will have a similar daily maintenance calorie expenditure. This is why nutrition labels are based on a 2,000 calorie daily diet.

2. Extremely wrong. Genetics determine hormones. Having high or low testosterone is a night and day difference in how fast and how much muscle you can gain or lose. This is why women are weak and men are strong.
>>
>>25711547
I hate those who say fat people just eat more, I eat like there's no tomorrow while my fat friends eat their veggies and at the end of the day I lose weight and they get a few more lbs.
>>
Will this risperidone antipsychotic fuck up my metabolism bros?
>>
>>25711775
>mentions thyroid disease in a conversation about regular weight gain/loss
actshualleeeee, cancer is the reason that some people can lose weight XD have you seen a cancer patient?

>m'genetics
in your world where every man is so much stronger than every woman, unfortunately many more men are obese than women. don't embarrass yourself with pointless claims. if you think nothing outside of your body can change how the body functions, try starving yourself. if your genetics don't compensate and keep you perfectly healthy, maybe you could try reading a book.
>>
>>25711046
>muh genetics

Stop eating all the reese puffs you fat git.
>>
>>25711850
>my friends
okay no you're right nobody today eats more than anybody 100 years ago. we just evolved randomly in a few generations to magically create fat from a few servings of lettuce to be 3 or 4 times the normal weight. don't fucking kid yourself with this "my friend" shit, i went to college and saw for myself what it means to have constant food in your mouth and being on your ass all day. maybe you developed a little slower and have a hard time gaining a few pounds that you'd otherwise get as an adult, but bloating to the level that you can barely use stairs is mental fucking disability
>>
>>25711046
You might be someone who can't handle carbs and sugar well or you're not counting right adding hidden calories like olive oil or something.
If you stick to a diet of mostly meat and vegetables while counting calories, you will lose weight and you'll also feel more satisfied. Carbs make you hungry fast, while meat will make you feel full longer.
Carbs are calorie dense and so you'll be able to eat a lot more meat and vegetables.

To give an example, a single slice of multi-grain bread with a tbsp of butter is about 210 calories.
A 4 oz serving of pork loin is about 200 calories.
>>
>>25711931
OP was literally talking about fast and slow metabolisms. You are retarded.

Look up powerlifting records for men and women. Women are all weak. You are retarded.

Men are statistically obese because obesity only means high BMI. Men obviously have higher BMI on average because they can actually gain muscle mass and will weigh more than a woman who can't. All pro bodybuilders are obese by definition. You are a retard.
>>
>>25712171
>powerlifting records are the proof i need to show that rising obesity rates have nothing to do with food or physical activity
>i have no idea what obesity means by the way, it's like when somebody is really strong and athletic right?
>>
>>25712238
Wow this faggot just can't admit when he's wrong.

You said "in your world where men are stronger than women", implying that that fact is not true. The powerlifting records are proof that it is. Learn how to read, you retard.

National obesity statistics are based on BMI. Specifically, obese is defined as having a BMI greater than 30. Here is the source which says exactly this:
http://jama.jamanetwork.com/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=1832542

You are a retard.
>>
>>25711046
You must have pretty impressive genetics if our body can break fundamental laws of physics.
That or you're just another delusional fatty.
>>
>>25712446
>you said
you can't read and you're making claims about m'genetics? take a few steps back, my "big boned" friend.
>>
>>25712575
>law of physics
This is what popsci does to people
>>
>in the city
>buy a burger because im hungry
>find somewhere to sit to eat it
>halfway through the burger, notice a fatty staring at me
>try to make eye contact so he'll stop
>doesnt work because he was staring at the burger and not me
>staring like it was the last burger on the planet and he was planning on murdering me to take the remaining half

wew. fatties
>>
>>25712696
>walking in the park with girlfriend
>see a fat chick on a bike
>make a comment about how it's good that she's getting some exercise
>she stops at a bench
>pulls out what would be a 3 course meal for me
>tops it off with chocolate milk
>bikes away slowly
>never give respect to fat people again unless i've known them for a while
>>
>>25712610
That doesn't even make sense.

Also, I have lower body fat, more muscle, and am stronger than you.
>>
File: just genetics.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
just genetics.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
>>25712789
>more muscle
so if im reading your argument right, that means you look like this?
>>
>>25711046
>I literally violate the laws of thermodynamics
woah, we got a whale for the record books
>>
>>25712839

It's okay to be wrong. Sometimes you just need to admit it and not resort to trolling.
>>
>>25712913
>not resort to trolling
>all fat guys are just powerlifters
>>
>>25712957
Everyone is wrong once in a while. It's nothing to be ashamed of, anon.
>>
>>25711046
> physics
> meme
I'm so upset this thread has so many replies
>>
>>25711046
>implying it's a meme
Put down the fork, fatty
>>
>>25712672
>my body doesn't adhere to thermodynamics
>I'm a special snowflake
>>
>>25711140
lol just eat more and exercise, its not hard at all desu
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-13-05-56-13.png (84KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-13-05-56-13.png
84KB, 480x800px
Lads....I'm gona die
>>
>>25713720
Are you like 4' tall?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.