[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the signs of a beta orbiter and how do I stop being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1452237143373.jpg (122KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
1452237143373.jpg
122KB, 640x596px
What are the signs of a beta orbiter and how do I stop being one once I realize it?
>>
>What are the signs of a beta orbiter
Having a female friend and not being in a relationship with her
>>
dont talk to girls ever
>>
>>25710860
>>25710861
/thread asddfg
>>
When she says "any girl would be lucky to have you!"
>>
you already are one unless you have no female friends. you stop by telling them you're busy and can't talk to them anymore.
>>
>>25710860
I have a female friend that orbits me, she's fat.
>>
Wanting to date a girl that has a bf
Wanting to date a girl you aren't dating
Don't wait for her, she doesn't love you back and never will
>>
>>25710832
stalking
I would say is a pretty big one.
>>
>>25710832
It is clear you likely ARE by asking this...
However, you should know that the harmful part of "beta orbiter" is "beta": without that, you would be a body exerting its gravity in a more benign/healthy way.
To answer your question, stop putting your object of affection on a pedestal (but don't put it beneath you, either).
>>
The strongest weapon a man has over a woman, other than brute strength, is the ability to walk away. If you can walk away from any woman and actually follow through with it, you will be alright. Now,l if you're a forever alone faggot you will continue to be alone even if you walk away. You need to have social hobbies, friends, a job ect. You have to make yourself awesome so that when you walk away, she's the one missing out, not you.
>>
File: 1448721381856.jpg (27KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1448721381856.jpg
27KB, 600x449px
>>25712007
>have
i don't have to do shit, anon. i'm doing what makes me happy.
>>
>>25712991
Well then God speed anon. Just remember that what makes you happy now might make you miserable later.
>>
>>25712007

Adding to this. If you can walk away and evoke an emotion from her you're good. If you threaten to walk and she doesn't care, you're an orbiter.
>>
>>25710832
are you giving her attention and/or gifts in the home it makes her have feelings for you? if so you are and orbiter.
stop giving her attention. stop spending money on her. go find other women to talk to and never put more in to one than she's shown to be willing to put into you.
>>
>>25710860
What if I don't want to fuck her?

She's fucking weird, and doesn't have very many friends. She's boring and is a prude as well. But she's cute enough so that when we go out to bars together, I'll get female attention. She also buys me drinks and vice versa.
>>
>>25713727
"I'll get female attention"

if you actually know what to do with that then you're a normie.
>>
If you find yourself doing something for her ask yourself:
>Would you do this for your parents?
>Would you do this for a male friend?
>Would you do this for a stranger?

If the answer to all of these is "no" and you aren't dating/fucking the girl then you're orbiting.
>>
>>25710832
Talking to a female. Ever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.