[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got arrested and sent to jail for weed They thought that I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1442084999065.png (212KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1442084999065.png
212KB, 500x350px
I got arrested and sent to jail for weed

They thought that I should be locked up and kept away from the rest of society because i just wanted to get high, eat ice cream sandwiches and watch the peep show all night so i could forget about my day that i spent working in fast food and preparing for stem uni classes so that i can save up enough money to support my parents when they get old and be a safety net for my siblings

all i ever wanted to do was to keep my parents happy. that's all i lived for. that was the goal. i just wanted to live a happy and successful life because i knew that it would make my parents happy. but i had to call them after a night in jail to bail me out. i had to call the frail people of meager means that gave everything they could to raise me and tell them that i had gone to jail for illegal drug posession and on top of that, ask them for money. I had to ask them for money even though i knew how much it would hurt them financially. even though my goal was to help them out financially

i never told them that i wanted to be their safety net or provide for them but my mom said this

"how could you mess up like this? you were supposed to be the one who would provide for this family"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAbMnMWHTvY
>>
You got what you deserve you junkie piece of shit. Maybe try NOT being a drug addict??
>>
>>25710181
before anyone responds seriously, this is obviously satire
>>
>Knowingly break the law
>Get arrested for it
>Try to deflect any responsibility
>Blame everyone except yourself
You're a faggot
>>
>>25710052
If she said that I would have decided then and there that I'm forgetting about them once I graduate.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO.

Stoners should be gassed.
>>
>>25710052
Someone post Quentin right fucking now
>>
>>25710052
420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS BTFO!
>>
>>25710052
Sucks man. I hope you find a way to pay them back bro
>>
>>25710321
>the 13 colonies broke british law

WOW YOU BROKE THE LAW YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED

this is how retarded you sound.
>>
If you get caught with weed you're a dumbass. Period.
>>
>>25710052
how did they catch you?
>>
>>25710452
>It's okay if other people have broken the law. Surely he law doesn't matter then!
>>
>>25710321
Regardless of your opinion on the legalization of pot, op surely knew the risks of possessing it and did so anyways. 100% his fault
>>
>>25710181
Siding with the law is the easy way out. Come up with some more substantial reasoning you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>25710605
Civil disobedience!
>>
File: 1427993560263.jpg (974KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1427993560263.jpg
974KB, 2000x2000px
>2016
>still getting caught on possesion
>>
File: 1448910527964.jpg (6KB, 120x157px) Image search: [Google]
1448910527964.jpg
6KB, 120x157px
>>25710501
I was already panicking when the cop car behind me started flashing. I tried to swallow the weed and the guy in the seat next to me kept on saying "THROW OUT THE BAG, THROW OUT THE BAG" (Which was empty) Which I knew was pants on head retarded but I did it anyway because my body acted on instinct and the officer found the bag on the floor, asked about it and i told the truth because i am retardedly programmed that way

I claimed the weed was all mine so the other guy got off scott free and drove my car home
but then proceeded to use my debit card that was in the car to buy $40 worth of groceries, putting my bank account in the red, causing them to charge me a $35 overdraft fee
>>
>>25710052
Are you Super Hans, anon?
>>
>>25710181
There's a difference between casually smoking weed to relax and being a deadbeat.

It's like calling someone a drunkard for drinking beer once in a while.
>>
File: 1449364865653.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449364865653.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>25710762
>be OP
>Be Normie scum
>Break the law
>Have friends
>Be just as stupid as friends (really stupid)
>Get caught breaking the law
>Let friend off
>Cant spend a night in jail, needs parents to pull him out
>Blames it on everybody but himself

You want to do drugs, claim they dont hurt anybody but the user, and then proceed to drive with drugs in your car, and pull your parents into the shit.
You are a despicable human being.
>>
>>25710542
victimless crime enforcement is fucking retarded though. waste of taxes
>>
>>25710052
How do u get arrested for weed?? I got caught with like a quarter pound and the case got dropped...
>>
>>25710979
>Driving with drugs in vehicle
>victimless
No, fuck you. If drugs are used responsibly, you will never get caught using them.
>>
>>25711010
How else are you supposed to transport them?
>>
>>25711010
where the hell is the victim if i drive with a 6 pack of beer/ziplock bag of weed on the passenger seat? no one was talking about driving in the first place
>>
Fucking sheep perfectly fine with your goberment telling you exactly what you can and cannot do.

This only ever gets worse, Child vaccinations are literally mandatory in my country now. You literally don't have a say in whether your child is injected with numerous useless dangerous chemicals.

Next stop cataloging all humans.
>>
>>25710181
bait? bait.

this is an original comment :^)
>>
>>25711204
OP was arrested in a car.
>>25711182
Person A buys weed on the deepweb, it never leaves his house, nobody else in influenced.

Person B, a normalscum, goes to a dealer. That gives the dealer incentive to make more money and get more people. The person is transporting it, and in OPs case, it was with a friend. A friend that could have transmitted the drug habit to or from OP.
Drugs in social circles hook more people, ruin more lives. IF they never leave your house and you never tell anybody, its fine.

Also, you can hide it easily. Hide it in a bag of chips, put the chips in the trunk. OP was pulled over, and likely using at the time of the arrest.
>inb4 alcohol parallels
Throughout history, the majority of successful people were casual drinkers. There is no such thing as a casual weed smoker.
>>
There are places where it is legal.
You clearly weren't in one when the police stopped you.
>>
>>25711287
>Implying child vaccinations are a bad thing
>>
>>25711781

>Implying child vaccinations aren't a bad thing

Wouldn't expect anyone on here to be educated on vaccinations.
>>
>people should have their lives destroyed and become a net burden on society because of a single bad decision or breaking an arbitrary law

Now that's what I call R E V E N G E C U L T U R E
>>
File: Quentin.jpg (4KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
Quentin.jpg
4KB, 147x147px
>>25710052
Someone post the comic already
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.