[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

schizoid personality disorder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: schizoid personality disorder.jpg (22KB, 315x348px) Image search: [Google]
schizoid personality disorder.jpg
22KB, 315x348px
>Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
>Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
>Consistent preference for solitary activities.
>Very few, if any, close friends or relationships, and a lack of desire for such.
>Indifference to either praise or criticism.
>Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
>Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
>Indifference to social norms and conventions.
>Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.
>>
most of the people who have that probably just had shitty parents
>>
"x patter of behaviour is a medical disorder"
>>
>tfw not enough contact with people to remember that I don't like people
>>
I can relate heavily to that but then again >>25709567 I am most likely just mimicking my parents who are very stoic and maybe aspie

feels good man actually since it seems the typical human experience is spending all day worrying about what your close ones, complete strangers and even an imaginary audience think of you while I prefer people just leave me alone
>>
File: terrible feels.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
terrible feels.png
74KB, 412x351px
>closely relate to every one of these problems
>eventually have a few seizures and get diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy
>doctor said its probably the cause of all my emotional problems

anyone had an MRI yet?
>>
8 years of severe depression has made me that way anyway
>>
>>25709567
my twin sister turned out fine
>>
>>25710362
>problems

original
>>
>>25709505
I have very schizoid tendencies but I doubt I really am one.
I think it's far more likely that I'm somewhere along the autism spectrum.

Really, once you might be appropriating these traits to yourself because they sound really cool and edgy. Schizoidism isn't even completely endorsed by psychiatric institutes. Try to be more honest with yourself.
>>
>indifference to either praise or criticism
if I had this maybe I could get somewhere in life. I'm constantly evaluating myself compared to others and feel like they'd laugh at my pathetic attempts to do anything.
>>
>>25709505
i match every one of those absolutely but i don't see the point in calling it a disorder

i prefer being this way for the most part
>>
even if you relate to all of these symptoms or whatever the fuck you cant really say you have it until you talk to a psychiatrist anon. or a therapist with experience in the area
>>
File: fml.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>totally attracted to women and get a hard on every day when i turn on 4chan in the morning and jerk off every other day or so
>no desire to actually fuck one in real life (beside the time i was pressured into fucking a prostitute by M8s)
>scared to even approach them for a date because of how violent todays culture is (could easily be stabbed by an angry BF)
>everyone else (normies) lives revolve around having a 24/7 fuck slave (girlfriend) to take the edge off or future prospects for getting a GF
>feels like there is a vast natural release of tension that everyone else is getting but i am missing out even through i dont feel the urge for it

this is probably where all the other problems stem from for me.
>>
>>25709505
>Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.
Doesn't everyone? This sounds like a made up disease.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.