[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>tfw no qt sentinelese gf
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: adaman1.jpg (66 KB, 543x378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adaman1.jpg
66 KB, 543x378
>tfw no qt sentinelese gf
>>
I appreciate that you're trying to cheer me up but it's not working.
>>
dat booty look sooooo lovely...i'd cum inside her pussy
>>
Reminds me of the onsen episode of Outlaw Star.
>>
made for breeding
>>
I'm not sure how to feel about these people. On the one hand, I want to know more about them. On the other, ignorance is bliss, they didn't sign up for this bullshit, maybe we should leave them be.
>>
>>25707528
Is that what roasties look like after getting toasted so bad they burn?
>>
>>25707528
WHITE GIRLS L I T E R A L L Y CANNOT COMPETE
>>
>>25707528
as black person
eww someone start posting hot asians or something
>>
>>25707528
OP my penis is to little for that juicy ass.
>>
>>25707528
How did they get that close to them? This is fake.
>>
File: opstitties.jpg (7 KB, 206x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
opstitties.jpg
7 KB, 206x244
>>25708763
>He likes wind sock titties
>>
>>25708823

>he doesnt like phat asses and wet pussies attached to girls who know how to roll their hips perfectly and take a dick well

i mean...
>>
>>25707528
Literally the perfect woman

How can anyone top this???
>>
>>25708889
they all look the same. They're almost identical,no diversity in that gene pool
>>
>>25708811
>someone start posting asians
irony
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 976x1393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 976x1393
>niggers
>racemixing
>>
Not to be that guy but she's not Sentinelese

They would never be photographed that close
>>
>>25707528
>I will suck them.gif
>>
dat glisten doe
>>
>>25708811
lol... can you into geography? can you into race science?
>>
>>25708811
She's technically not even black, you mentally ill retard.

Kill yourself cumskin
>>
fucking Indians are sexually abusing the Andamanese and infecting them with debilitating plagues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GkfE-wPa6k
>>
>>25708811
>3dpd
>Not posting better 2d
Girls are literally unable to compete with that.
>>
>you realize black and white are arbitrary terms

>there are black Australoids/Dravidians and yellow Negroids

Stop this shit you faggots
>>
>>25709202
> technically not even black

She looks like a Black African to me you dumb fuck.
>>
>>25709405

she's more related to Mongoloids, literally. She's more related to a jap than she is a congowoman. stop
>>
>>25709405
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

They're ethnically very closely related to the Tibetans if I recall correctly. They aren't black at all
>>
>>25710159
their skin is black
ergo they black
>>
>>25710206

stop they arent related to us
black = negroid in this context
they're not negroid and not apart of the african ethnicities
>>
>>25710280
But they have black skin. It's not so much where you come from as opposed to the amount of melanin your skin has.
>>
>>25710280
If you see dat nigga walking down the street, will u think "nah they asian" naw you think they's a nigga
>>
>>25707528
that bitch looking like the new starwars nigga
>>
>>25710369
so then why am i referred to as black when my skin is a yellowish color
thats gay as hell
>>
>>25709405
>their skin looks dark, so she MUST be black

No wonder you're a regular /r9k/ browser. You're probably too stupid to even apply for a job
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 405903

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.