[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the most cowardly thing you've ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: wojack's brain.jpg (109KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
wojack's brain.jpg
109KB, 484x593px
what is the most cowardly thing you've ever done?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x205px
>>25706501
Got invited by three chicks in secondary school to some shit concert in town, but i stayed at home playing videogames.
>>
>>25706501
I didn't do anything when a girl was being sexually harassed on the same bus as me.

>Hear guy approach girl I guess he knows
>They conversate for a bit
>He starts to try and hit on her and gets handsy
>She laughs a bit and tells him to stop
>He keeps going
>She gets more vocal but he doesn't relent
>I'm sitting eyes forward hearing the interaction trying to figure out if it's some retarded high schoolers' way of flirting
>She gets to the point where she's practically screaming and starts to cry and scream a bit
>"Ok, the next time if I hear her scream I'm gonna do somethi- wait, was that a giggle? Are they just playing? Am I gonna get my ass kicked for standing up for her or for not being in the loop?"

>Eventually the harassment dies down and he gets off the bus

I justify it 20 different ways in my head (she never asked for help, she obviously new him, etc) but the reality is a real man would have at least done something, anything, even if he didn't confront them directly.
>>
>>25706642
>They conversate for a bit
>They conversate
>Conversate, not converse
Kill yourself. Also you did the right thing by not butting into someone else's business and white knighting
>>
>>25707015
>Also you did the right thing by not butting into someone else's business and white knighting
Piss off, slimy.
>>
i once kicked my older brother in the dickballs when i was 15 he shoved me into a corner and was making me angry and was taunting me i thought about trying to knock him out but if it didn't work oh god, thought about kicking him in the chest to push him back but he would probably come charging right back at me and he was allready too close for that. then he got into a position with his legs open and i thought about inflicting pain and humiliation like how hes been doing to me my whole life. at first i refrained from doing it and gave him several more chances to just move out of my way but he just laughed at me and held my arms down so i kicked him in the balls and he hunched over. i immediately felt drained and stupid for pulling a cheap shot. but i had to answer for what i just done, he got up and furiously started punching my arms and chest i didn't do much because i felt i deserved it and he was natty stroink.

still beat myself up for my cowardice and wish he had just left me alone
>>
File: 1435397048933.png (43KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1435397048933.png
43KB, 446x367px
>with friend in big city
>gang of gypsies stops us
>they start saying something to him
>I panic and continue walking but faster and corner around a building
>realize i left him behind since he didn't continue walking but stopped
>too much of a pussy to go back, can hear something that sounds like arguing
>run to nearest store, circle it for 10 minutes, wont call him because they might have taken his phone
>eventually go back after a while, he waiting alone for me
>says where i've been
>I lie that i just went around the corner to buy a coke, didn't even notice he stopped somewhere
>turns out the gypsies just wanted a cigar so they make a joint and they invited him to smoke with them, he turned it down because he waited for me
>he could've easily gotten stabbed being left alone with gypsies
>shitskins not even once

anyone else terrified of shitskins like arabs, gypsies, blacks while walking the streets. I'm usually not a guy who is afraid, my friends know I can easily watch horror movies or go into dark places and do stupid shit like driving dangerously but for some reason I'm terrified of being shanked by a shitskin for my wallet. It's just so humiliating.
>>
>>25707343
>anyone else terrified of shitskins like arabs, gypsies, blacks while walking the streets. I'm usually not a guy who is afraid, my friends know I can easily watch horror movies or go into dark places and do stupid shit like driving dangerously but for some reason I'm terrified of being shanked by a shitskin for my wallet. It's just so humiliating.

me 2bh i can face spooky ghosts and roller coasters but in social situations with other humans i turn into a coward im too autistic to talk to anyone normally
>>
>>25706501
One time I was walking home late at night while some drunk teenagers were on the other side of the street. They started throwing empty bottles at me. I didn't even react, I just kept walking like nothing was happening. I wish I'd have confronted them, since then whenever I go out I always keep a knife in my pocket.
>>
>>25707493
i can't really see a better outcome.
>>
>>25707263
Take your hero complex and autistic worldview elsewhere. The real world isn't an anime. Consider suicide.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.