[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else cut their own hair? i started doing it many moons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pepe7.png (10KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
pepe7.png
10KB, 221x228px
Anyone else cut their own hair? i started doing it many moons ago so that i wouldnt have to interact with a barber.
>>
Anyone else think people who say shit like "many moons ago" are faggots?
>>
>>25706341
I wish there was some sort of /r9k/ barber guide.
I think I've only managed two successful non awkward visits in my 25 years
>>
Done it for about 5-6 years now. Somehow got really anxious about barbers so I learned it myself. Its not as well cut, but nobody can tell I cut it myself. Everyone just says "oh you went to a barber? how much did that cost?" And I just say "around 15e" and feel smug because I saved around 15euros and got a cut I wanted. It took a few tries to learn how to do it right. Pain in the ass to do too.
>>
>>25706427
I've never had an awkward visit, it's just that I never feel like I get a good haircut. I no longer trust women with my hair, but i've yet to find a real barber. I did buzz everything down to a 4 last year though.
>>
I was thinking about cutting my own hair to save money, barbers charge no less than 20 where I live so I go every 3 months and they always give me Shit about how much hair Ive got.
>>
>>25706427
>'Just short please, thanks'
>close eyes and sit
There's your guide.
>>
File: hairypepe.jpg (21KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
hairypepe.jpg
21KB, 500x315px
>>25706341
yea i started cutting my hair a couple months ago, so easy
>>
No, because I'm not a beta who can't talk to normal people
>>
>>25707030
Shit guide to be frank
>>
>tfw you avoid going for a haircut for so long that eventually you become too embarrassed to go to the barbers and start wearing a hat permanently
>>
>>25707030
Misunderstood the directions.
Got my dick stuck in a fan.
>>
File: 1416285326903.jpg (3KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1416285326903.jpg
3KB, 125x116px
>>25706341
>visit female barber
>they're obliged to make small talk with you
take that stacey
>>
>>25706341
What kind of cut do you give yourself?
How easy is it to keep giving myself number 0 cuts? Its already pretty short as it is
>>
I do it myself because I get the same length all around there's no point in spending money to get the same length hair all over. I've been doing it for almost 3 years now. Nobody knows unless I tell them
>>
>>25707249
The guide isn't about how to be frank you numbnut.
>>
Had a woman barber try to make small talk. First asked me what grade im in, even though im in uni. Then she asked if i had any plans for the holidays (was before christmas), i said none really. I just want to sit there and get my hair cut, i have nothing to say to a woman in her twenties who cuts hair for a living.
>>
>balding
>shave head bald

shaving on ez mode
>>
>>25706341
I do a buzzcut every few weeks. nobody can tell like >>25708371 said
>>
>>25706341
I started doing it 9 years ago. Is not that hard to be honest.
>>
I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to cut your own hair. I'm half-convinced that the people who say their self-performed haircuts come out well are fucking delusional to how abysmal they really look. Unless you're going full-bald or giving yourself a simple buzzcut, there's no fucking way you're ending up with a good haircut.
>>
>>25709964
I'm skeptical too. Any self-haircutters want to post a pic of their hair to prove us wrong?
>>
>>25706859
ASIAN BARBER
no need to thank me
>>
>>25708736

This, my hair is thinning fast and I need to be at peace with my bald self.
>>
>>25706376
No. I came here to tell OP I liked that phrase. And also that I cut my own bangs last week.
>>
>>25710053
Meant for
>>25706427
Original post m8
>>
>>25709964
>>25710027
Mine usually comes out alright. I just got one of those clippers with guides, use the biggest one for the whole head, use half that guard size for the sides, then half of that size to do the edges and ears. Then I square it up a little because it looks roundish if I do it like this. Basically puff up my sides as much as I can, and take off the clipper guard and just make the sides more straight.

Only part I usually fuck up on is the very top of my head.

Usually I get the haircuts from greatclips or supercuts and it comes out looking almost exactly the same. they just do a better job edging the top of my neck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.