[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

Just made quite a lot of dough by blackmailing a paedophile. How do you make money on the side anon?
>>
>>25706279
Nice work, these pedophiles aren't even human
>>
>>25706279
ayy that's what's up anon

how'd you find out he was a pedo?
>>
>>25706279
I had a female online friend from totse who did the same.

Her online name was vicky-lala or some shit.
>>
File: 1444556233817.png (39KB, 579x612px) Image search: [Google]
1444556233817.png
39KB, 579x612px
>>25706279
I don't. I used to typeset doujin, but it was tedious and not a very good source of income when you split it between me and a TL.
>>
>pose as a dimwitted minor on tinder
>get bombarded with desperate men
>one of them takes it to very weird and dark levels of sexting
>I don't do anything and send the occasional "haha" in reply
>find his Facebook and realise he's married with a kid
>get dick pics
>tell him who I really am and that he should be pretty scared...
>?????
>PROFIT!
>>
File: garnetpepe.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
garnetpepe.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>25706279
heh good shit anon. Was he from this site?
>>
>>25706279
Was it an actual pedophile or the societal definition of a pedophile? If yes to the former, then will you be killing him or her eventually?
>>
>>25706279
>be OP
>hey me, if you don't pay me $1000 dollars, I'll tip off the police and send them evidence of me being a pedophile
>ok me, I don't want any trouble now take my $1000 dollars and leave me alone
You sure did OP.
>>
anon here

He seemed to be an actual possible paedophile. This all happened on tinder too.
>>
I make money by get the fuck back to Tumblr with my shitty ass LGBT Tumblr cartoon.
>>
>>25706477
No, he'll be blackmailing him again in the future. Infinite profit.
>>
>>25706595
>keep paying weekly installments that slowly push you toward debt/poor standard of living
OR
>free room and board for life
>>
>>25706279
I'm sending good vibrations your way, OP. May your pockets be full and you feel yourself glowing, purified and full of power.

>>25706477
>Was it an actual pedophile or the societal definition of a pedophile?

When is it time for you to go back to reddit you insufferable apologist scum?
>>
anon again

Just so everyone knows I made over 5000 from this.

>>25706595

Not a bad idea...
>>
>>25706667
>Hating pedos
Without them, you'd never find love. You look and act like a 12 year old boy.
>>
>>25706744
It doesn't even take much to convince me that someone is a pedophile anymore. Just shill enough for them and I'll be onto you.

Even if they are non-offending, I hold the extremist viewpoint that they should be exterminated. Figuratively, pedophilia is terrorism. Children become an endangered species in today's society while pedophiles are allowed to roam and influence mainstream culture, depriving them of all the joy and excitement that comes with youth.
>>
>>25706279

i exploit several website's security vulnerabilities (password can be the same as the username, yes those still exist)

i crack a lot of accounts then sell them to random faggots for $30 a pop
>>
>>25706744
Doesn't she have a boyfriend now?
>>
>>25706279

how did he pay you, anon? paypal? cash? bank transfer?
>>
>>25706953
do you have fbi official account?
>>
>>25707034

this one's free

>agentmorrison:cpinmyrv
>>
>>25707011

Paypal. Made the guy set up an account just for this too.
>>
>>25707109

gj pal now he can start a blackmail claim against you and paypal will cave in to FBI requests and hand over your info

hope you didn't use your real address
>>
>>25706927
I see that sort of extremism as worth than pedophilia. Do you know any children? They're awful people, because they're not people. They're gross, they're mean, they're dumb. I'd rather fuck my a wild animal than a fucking child.
Anyway, wanting to kill people because they want to fuck something you find disgusting is dumb, or else i'd ask to behead your boyfriend. Bazoople.
The joy and excitement you talk about comes from naivete. It's not some magic pixie dust, they're literally just too stupid.
You hate your life, so you remember your childhood as some sort of golden age. It wasn't.
Moving forward, children shouldn't be fucked, but age of consent should be down. 16, at least. Those sluts will find a way to have sex regardless, so why condemn the retards they manage to hook in with their overdeveloped chests and promiscuous attitude?

>>25706989
She might need to keep a close eye on him.
>>
>>25707177
>Worth
I meant worse, sorry. I have a speech impediment.
>>
>>25707149

Not my real address. It was all planned out. Will be going through several loopholes and additional accounts to cover my tracks.
>>
>>25706927

Even if they are non-offending, I hold the extremist viewpoint that they should be exterminated. Figuratively, trip-fagging is terrorism. Robots become an endangered species in today's society while trip-fags are allowed to roam and influence mainstream culture, depriving them of all the joy and excitement that comes with autism.

kill yourself you scum
>>
>>25706712
You are full of shit. What did you even have on him? Your word would mean nothing in law.
>>
File: dan the man has got a plan.png (851KB, 955x499px) Image search: [Google]
dan the man has got a plan.png
851KB, 955x499px
>>25706927
>become an endangered species in today's society
What does this mean?
> influence mainstream culture
Where, how? You mean dan 'the hymen divider' schnieder?
>>
>>25706434
Vicky-lala was a stupid cunt who was a mediocre pedobaiter.

t. William taggart
>>
>>25707177
I know children and they're always so awesome and full of life, vigour, hopes and dreams.

The AoC in most civilized countries is at 16, unfortunately that doesn't stop pedophiles like yourself from complaining that children should be put up on a sexual platter for you.

>She might need to keep a close eye on him.

Why do pedophiles think that every other human male on the planet is also a pedophile? Seriously, it is such a dead giveaway that you're a pedophile when you can't imagine another male who doesn't obsess over diddling children in his spare time.
>>
>>25707212

no matter what kind of loopholes you think you found, paypal can trace where that money's been through and link it back to you

lucky for you, they're jewkike to the bone, slow as fuck when it comes to disputes / legal shit and they will protect their "sellers" till death
>>
>>25706279
By not reporting him you're only leaving him opportunity to acquire a victim.
poasting sum
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Brb_church
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/MadThad0890
>>
File: 1444368325126.gif (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444368325126.gif
32KB, 800x800px
>>25707319
>This shit
You're not even addressing anything, just making slanderous accusations and complaining about things you know jack shit about.
The worst part is, this would work in any public discussion.
>>
File: 1452642159395.png (72KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1452642159395.png
72KB, 211x244px
>>25707431
>talks about how my bf is a pedo
>talks about how i should behead my bf
>talks about how children are "awful"
>gets mad when i respond accordingly
>>
File: 1438019593863.jpg (51KB, 520x714px) Image search: [Google]
1438019593863.jpg
51KB, 520x714px
>>25707470
>Make a joke
>Respond accordingly
And you call me mad, wew lad.
>>
>>25707319

>I know children and they're always so awesome and full of life, vigour, hopes and dreams.

But that's completely fucking wrong, children are whiny spoiled brats with no sympathy factor. Its more common that elementary schools have more bullies than middle school and highschool. I should know, ive lived it.
>>
>>25707834
I knew a girl in middle school who fucked a guy for concert tickets.
>>
>>25707933

Knew some that gave head in the girls bathroom for 3 bucks. It was weird to hear about at the time, vidya was always on my mind so I never paid much interest.
>>
>>25707933
I knew a guy who fucked a girl in middle school in exchange of concert tickets
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.