[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If /r9k/ had a kid, how would you raise them? Explain in detail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 020.jpg (135KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
135KB, 670x424px
If /r9k/ had a kid, how would you raise them?

Explain in detail
>>
I would do my best to do the opposite of what my parents did.

My parents didn't make me play sports as a child, they didn't pressure me to do really well in school, they didn't encourage me to pick up any sort of interests or hobbies, they wouldn't allow me to have friends over when I actually had friends, they never really pushed me to do anything really. I just sort of existed along with them.
>>
I'd get an abortion.
>>
>>25705234
Holy shit this desu. My parents fucked me over by underparenting me
>>
>>25705234
>they wouldn't allow me to have friends over when I actually had friends

Were your parents religious wackjobs?
>>
>>25705279
My parents tried to abort me when I was 3 years old
>>
>>25705299

They're religious, but I don't know if "wackjob" would apply to them
>>
>>25705324
Then why wouldn't they let you have friends over?
>>
File: 1428428851547.jpg (20KB, 236x328px) Image search: [Google]
1428428851547.jpg
20KB, 236x328px
>>25705234
>My parents didn't make me play sports as a child, they didn't pressure me to do really well in school, they didn't encourage me to pick up any sort of interests or hobbies, they wouldn't allow me to have friends over when I actually had friends, they never really pushed me to do anything really. I just sort of existed along with them.
me to

even when I dropped out of high school they didn't even seem to care
>>
As a son.

Mostly with martial arts and sports. A very physical upbringing. That's the only real difference from my own upbringing though I'd never provide the Christian setting I grew up in so my kids will probably take opportunities to get laid when they're young.

Most of all I'd lead by example and give them something to emulate rather than advise to not listen to. By the time I have kids I'll probably be near 40 but I'll get rid of chairs, have a standing desk for computer shit and workout at home where they can see, learn and join in. I'll drop the act when they're teenagers and will be rebelling anyway and get old and fat.

Another I'd try and roll with is getting my kids into shooting at a young age. Being British being a gun owner is a frustratingly fragile privilege and a few guys I knew as teenagers who did shoot as a passion never did drugs and never did anything too stupid with the law just in case they lost their license.

I plan on doing all this the same with daughters because I know nothing about girls I assume it's the same shit only lazier, more expensive and more manipulative.
>>
>>25705304
Would have saved you from having to be here, wishing you weren't, wouldn't it?
>>
>>25705357

I'm not really sure. I just know that whenever I tried to arrange something, they would come up with some bullshit excuse almost every single time. I can only recall doing anything with my friends outside of school a few times as a child.
>>
>>25705234
Nah this is the classic trap. My parents were like that too with my mom constantly saying Oh you wouldn't survive in my fathers house.

It's one generation after the next.

Too strict
Too soft
too strict
too soft
A never ending cycle.

I just hope my parents are alive to help raise my kids. I doubt it at this rate.
>>
>implying anyone here but the reddit/facebook chads/stacys will have kids

>when they get old enough to talk and understand shit laydown rules and explain why they are rules
>if they want to play video games above their age IE playing a T game when 10~ check out the game prior
>let them curse at home when he/she turns 15/16 but only on occasion IE not having every sentence contain the words fuck shit or ass
>don't let him/her eat tons of horrible food
>encourage to join clubs/band/sport but not force
>friends can come over when homework is done
>have the talk at 13 or so
>take to church until 10 then he/she decides if he/she wants to go
not even religious, just think that there are a few good messages you can learn
>tell them how to actually not get bullied
>no phone till 13, no smart phone till 16
>no laptop/private computer till 16
>no call of duty or similar violent as fuck video games until 17/18
>get a part time job at 17
>let him/her drink at home at 18 in moderation under my supervision
>partys are fine as long as he/she is honest about what is going to happen/what happened
>if girl no boyfriend in house unless I'm home, no door closed
>if guy girls are allowed but don't fuck every broad at school, use condoms etc.
>if girl teach her early on she is NOT a princess
>if guy teach how to hide emotions and what to do with them

Bunch of other shit I think of but too lazy to write. Never having kids because babys are literal parasites, won't have GF/wife anyway.

Can't and won't adopt since chance of adoption as single father is same as winning the lottery.
>>
>>25705502

I don't think I would be strict, necessarily, just involved. My parents were very uninvolved with me as a child. That, I think, fucked me up way more than being too soft or too strict.
>>
>>25705534
>if girl no boyfriend in house unless I'm home, no door closed
>if guy girls are allowed but don't fuck every broad at school, use condoms etc.

ayyyyy lmao nice double standard senpai

You'd be a shit hick father
>>
>>25705888
I don't want my Stacy daughter to get pregnant at 15. If my son is Chad af and gets a bitch pregnant he can't act like a nigger and just abandon her.
>>
>>25706089
I meant that you'd let your son have sex but not your daughter.

Make your daughter take birth control
>>
File: bro.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bro.png
1MB, 768x1024px
call me a faggot, but I aspire to be pic related
>>
>>25706125
Oh she'd get birth control all right. I just don't want little stacy to fuck in my house on the second "date" because she is naive or something. Plus I'm not in control of the other member wearing a condom.
condoms>birth control pills in my opinion even though I've never had experience with either.

Also the whole lock vs key analogy regarding sex.
>>
I'd be more worried trying to make sure my son doesn't end up as a chav/roadman/hood twat or a shut in browsing 4chan.

If it was my daughter, I'd just fuck her.
>>
I don't think I'd ever "spank" my kids but I don't look down on the tactic.

If my kid messes up I would get on a knee and be face to face with them with my hand on their shoulder to demonstrate dominance. I would then tell them what they did wrong and would pinch their shoulder a bit. I think they would hate this and curve their behavior
>>
>>25707443
What about the belt?

I'd give him the belt if the little shit tried to cause shit
>>
>>25707500
I got the belt a few times and it scared the shit out of me. It works I guess but I don't see myself using it, I think fucking with your kid's head is more rewarding than just knocking the sense into them
>>
>>25707590
Kek. I still remember sprinting through the house as a kid trying to escape my dad with the belt.
I never had any misgivings over it, but I'm not really sure it accomplished much besides raising my pain tolerance a little.
>>
If I had a daughter I'd make her join gymnastics and parkour gyms and I'd teach her to ask why about everything and give her actual scientific answers instead of things like "the tooth fairy" or "santa" or "god" or "the stork".

She'd probably resent me and become a slut and I'd disown her.

If I had a son I'd give him up for adoption cause I am in no way manly. I hate spirts, I hate cars, I can't get a girl, i wouldnt be able to teach him anything.
>>
Have the mother give them the affection they need. I'd give him the discipline they need. End of story.
>>
In an orphanage.
>>
>>25705534
>make them to church bc good lesson

Even though I'm atheist I kinda have to agree, mostly cause pastors cherry pick and dilute the bible till it's a hippie "feel good and love" book unlike the misognyistic (real misogyny, not the SJW variety), racist, evil trash which is the full bible.
>>
>>25710025
Discounting the whole God part, I mean
>>
If a son: I'd get him into sports, help him with his homework, allow him to watch violent/scary movies within reason, his gaming would be casual and social. I'd avoid a religious upbringing to make sure he gets as good of a chance at pussy as possible. He might not be Chad, but he'd be relatively well off.

If a girl: I'd try and limit her whorish instincts and teach her to be a respectable human being, and definitely a religious upbringing, with Church every Sunday. I'd try to get her into computers so she might be able to make something of herself. I would try to shield her from Feminist insanity and teach her critical thinking skills.
>>
>>25710305

When will people read the things they write on here?

Once again you're saying it'd be ok for your son to have sex but not your daughter.

It's either neither or both
>>
>>25705145
I would probably have sex with them and have group sex with them and my wife
>>
>>25705145
I tell myself that if I had a kid I would do the opposite of my parents and raise them with love, but honestly probably not

I'd probably leave because not ever knowing me would be the best thing I could possibly do for it
>>
I'd raise them to be just like me. If they rebel like most children, then they'll become normal and successful, and I would die sad that even my own child would reject me. If they cooperate, then they'll never be alone even in failure, and I'll die grateful and so will they.
>>
>>25710733
That's very sad anon
>>
>>25710025
>misognyistic (real misogyny, not the SJW variety), racist, evil trash which is the full bible.
how is any of that bad?

Oh wait, I forgot, atheists are incapable of being anything but a liberal
>>
only thing I know is dont spank them but also dont let them on the fucking internet unsupervised
>>
>>25710579
No one wants their daughters to be sluts, that is just disgusting
>>
>>25710305
I think that's interesting, how you have wildly different ways of raising each sex. It reminds me of the real world. Sometimes I wonder if the fact that we raise our children in two different worlds contributes to the fact that Western civilization is collapsing. We whites raise our sons and daughters in such different ways that it's no wonder we interbreed so much, we just cannot relate to our own race's opposite sex at all.
>>
>>25710833
As long as it doesn't cost me money through a baby or STD treatments then I don't really care.
>>
i would never ever choose to have a child knowing that there is a strong possibility of the female turning into a roastie whore, or the male turning into a mentally ill NEET who spends all his time frogposting.
>>
>>25710579
Being a sycophantic pushover celibate "good boy" that gets his heart ripped out constantly doesn't work out for men.

Being the town bicycle and being unable to tell the difference between empowerment and psychopathy doesn't work well for women.

The sexes are very different, anon, one isn't necessarily better or worse than the other, just... different.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.