[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick vent post >biology class >teacher looks kinda gay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Quick vent post
>biology class
>teacher looks kinda gay
>sounds like a hardcore but shitty feminist
>always saying shit like "we'll use blue to schematize males and pink to schematize females. sorry about the cliche, i'll try to avoid that next time" or "men always think it's in women's genes to clean up stuff"
>this faggot also has a "keep calm and love genetics" meme on his presentations
>anyways
>today we studied some shit about sex
>starts going on about how calling women "miss" is really offensive and discriminatory
>(here miss means "woman who wasn't married yet)
>he actually started blue-pilling the class
>"yeah blah blah it means a woman has more value if she's married to a man"
>some girl goes "but hold on, that's sexist, right? that shit doesn't apply to men"
>"EXACTLY"
>"women have it much worse than men, socially, professionally, and personnally"
>"we'll have an in-depth debate about this kind of things next class, because some people really have SHOCKING and PROBLEMATIC opinions"
>mfw
I really don't fucking know guys. I know this guy's a fucking white-knight cuck, but I also feel like redpill is just as brainwashing as bluepill.
Also, my class is about 95 percent girls, so I'll basically be absolutely shunned by all if I start arguing against this goy
>>
Like you aren't shunned already. Drop some knowledge on that faggot, it'll be fun to see them all get flustered. But take a video as well.
>>
File: abnormality.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
abnormality.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>25704655
Fuck it argue back, the class with the most banter was always the most fun OP. Think of all the keks that could be had
>>
File: 1451377685799.png (33KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451377685799.png
33KB, 800x500px
Just go on your phone/computer and if he says something say
>I'm just waiting for the biology class to begin
>>
>>25704827
I'll probably do exactly that, thanks for the idea anon

Keep'em coming guise, if things get interesting I'll make a followup post
>>
>>25704655
>>always saying shit like "we'll use blue to schematize males and pink to schematize females. sorry about the cliche, i'll try to avoid that next time" or "men always think it's in women's genes to clean up stuff"

kek

don't worry, op. he sounds like he's really shit at being a feminist. i expect they'll eat him soon enough.
>>
What the hell kind of biology are you supposed to be learning in that class, anon?
>>
>>25705308
What do you mean? I don't get it.
>>
drop the class, drop out of college, kill yourself
>>
>>25704655
If anyone argues against you, just say that you identify as female
>>
I need some ideas and some arguments

If shit gets worthy of it I'll greentext it
>>
You'll only be shunned if you are a miserable slob physically

If you are muscular, fashionable, tall, and at least act masculine and stand up to the teacher, people will be more receptive to your opinions.
>>
>>25706353
>most work place accidents are men
>most lower-class jobs (garbage, construction, dangerous jobs in general) are done by men but women insist on 50% CEOs
>most suicides are men
>most mass shooters are men
>courts give custody to women more than men
>men get harsher sentences for the same crimes than women
>men are more likely to be the victim of violent crime.

Of course you'll have to research the sources on each one so you know the details and don't blank out when he gives you a criticism you can't argue against.

Also your number 1 weapon against liberals is being on the offensive rather than the defensive. Ask them questions about their own argument to make them question it. This will usually result in them getting really mad.
>>
>>25706448
I'll keep all that in mind
>>
>>25704655
everyone! Start equipping this man with all the stats and polls and experiments you can.

This class needs to the plight of the post-modern man

also what the hell this discussion is totally out of the scope of this class
>>
>>25704827
edgy as fuck desu

beep boop

/./,./,.,,
>>
>>25706930
Edgy would be purposefully going out of your way to try to argue or offend people. Its be far more accurate to call that statement defensive than edgy. But I guess edgy is a buzzword so oh well mate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.