[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your (western) government does not love you, nor have your best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bloodborne knowledge.png (168KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne knowledge.png
168KB, 407x407px
Your (western) government does not love you, nor have your best interests in mind! Money makes the world go round. Everything has an ulterior motive. All your "national pride" is a joke. You mock other countries for their strict rules while thinking you're free. You're not. You're not a person, you're a human being!

>tfw my insight is too high
>frenzy won't stop building
>>
It's okay, brother

If you go along with the rise, you learn the rules and the loopholes. Once you know how to manipulate people, like the government does, life becomes easier, although the people around you become incredibly dull.

Be safe, my friend. Dark times approach.
>>
At least the motive is honest. Also, when you think about it, what is national pride worth? If they had it their way you would act, think and do everything they say with no room to be yourself. They put their ideas above you. All Capitalists want is your money, they don't really care what you do in your free time.
>>
File: 1432589770342.png (72KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1432589770342.png
72KB, 211x244px
National pride rarely defends the government, you retard. That's nationalism 101.
You created a strawman out of an ideology without even understanding shit about it, and then got all chauvinistic via references to videogames.

If you really consider yourself superior to the average person you should probably stop.
>>
And what exactly are you doing about it? No complaining on 4chan doesn't count.
Seriously, if you've got a plan I'm all ears so spill: how are you going to solve this problem that annoys you so much?
>>
wow. you're so smart. I didn't know any of this before you decided to enlighten us with your knowledge. Thank you op.
>>
Bro that is some hectic insight, how did you crack the code?
>>
Why would you use a madman's knowledge and not a great one's knowledge?
>>
>>25704754
>At least the motive is honest.

The money motive? Because that's rarely shown as the reasons for actions, even though many know it is.

>>25705248
>National pride rarely defends the government

At which point did I say it did? Are you assuming "national pride" is synonymous with nationalism in this context?

Go back to pokemon.

>>25705295
I'm just one human being. Probably ride the wave waiting for what going to come, like my dude here said >>25704731

>>25705337
Just doing my duty; stay safe, friend.

>>25705457
Because if you went and told people this outside, they'd consider you a madman, not a great one.
>>
>>25704643
fuck off you dirty commie

>tfw communism is the very definition of failure
>tfw communism is a lie
>>
>>25704643
>Your (western) government does not love you, nor have your best interests in mind!
The implication being that eastern governments do love their people?
>>
>>25705615
No, not at all. I think I am mostly communicating with westerners, so I kept it "region locked", so to speak.
>>
Everyone's sheep. Governments or people with power are the herders. Humans are easy to control because we are submissive and susceptible to fear, which is fairly easy to instill into people which make us controllable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.