[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a deep voice like this? https://www.youtube.com

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (15KB, 232x130px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 232x130px
How do I get a deep voice like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvE84AGMWpE
>>
Hookers and cocaine, I guess.
>>
Get some codeine in your system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du27jGN2X1U
>>
>>25704460
You can tell he smokes
>>
I had my tonsils removed when I was a kid and they said that would deepen my voice. They put a pill up my butt, don't know if they will with you, just thought you should know. I got beyblade afterwards, you probably wont.
>>
File: 1382723794367.jpg (22KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1382723794367.jpg
22KB, 500x281px
>>25704460
>be 23 KHV
>have same voice if not deeper
Hell, i used to sing in a church bass choir. I don't get it why would anyone want to have a deep voice, you have to force it out so people can hear you. You feel like you're screaming and some fuckers still can't hear you.
You're dumb family.
>>
>>25704747
Because it's fucking cool and everyone thinks so you beta
You probably just think your voice is deep because you cant talk correctly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHjjqYQpBQg
>>
>>25704747
This is my life. I'm either yelling or whispering. It starts to hurt if I talk for too long. It's literally a chore to talk sometimes.
>>
>>25704878
>literally used to sing in a male bass choir
>get told voice is not deep
Fucking high pitched voicelets need to kill themselves. Everyone can hear you in any situation but you sound like little bitches.
>>
who here /monotone/?
>>
who here has posh accent but thinks they sound rough when they talk
>>
>>25704952
Nigger talking deep and being able to force your voice to be deep are 2 entirely different things
>>
This dude is such a fucking wigger
>>
>>25705033
I think hes just southern
Black people inherit redneck voice
>>
>>25705012
>reading comprehension
I have to talk loudly so people can actually hear and understand what i'm saying. When i speak normally, it's like someone's humming in the back of a room, even tho i hear myself just fine and feel like i'm screaming just so others can understand me.
>>
>>25705054
The place they're filming is in Primm, Nevada, and the guy is wearing a 49ers sweatshirt.

He's a total wigger
>>
>>25704720
I got mutha fukin ice cream and a magnetic etch a sketch drawing board; I had a pill up my ass when I was constipated once
>>
>>25704747
>>25704940
Both of you describe me perfectly
>>
>>25704460
his voice kinda sounds like mine
>>
no fap for a week
>>
>>25705078
Gosh... I'm not the only one...

When I talk naturally my voice is so low/soft/montone that it starts "cracking" (you know that noise your voice makes when you try to go super low)...
I constantly have to give power to my voice... And it makes it sound so stupid...
>>
>>25705172
>Primm, Nevada
PRIMM, THE OTHER NEW VEGAS
>>
>>25705577
I think its called vocal fry
>>
>>25704747
>>25704940
>>25705078
>>25705577
>talking to grill
>asks me to speak louder
>do so
>"omg your voice is so deep that's so hot"
>ask her if we could get coffee one day
>"i told you to speak louder, could you please repeat what you just said?"
>pretend i didn't say anything
>still a khv to this day
>this situation happened multiple times in my life
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.