[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, long time lurker here but I've had a rough day I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x1136px
Sup, long time lurker here but I've had a rough day I just need someone to tell me everything's going to be ok. Also, feels thread.
>>
>>25704384
As much as I'd like to tell you that, it probably isn't ok, but that IS ok. Not everything in life is going to work out well, you just gotta keep on going. I believe in you.
>>
>>25704422
Thanks anon that means a lot to me, I'm just about to leave for a comfy /nightwalk/ to clear my head.
>>
I have anxiety problems since a couple of years ago.

This is self diagnosed right now and might be wrong.

It started with my stomach making noises. I attended classes and it made me so fucking embarrased, i started to dislike it. It happened a lot often when i thought about it, but in ocassions where i was distracted and feeling okay I never noticed it, and that led me to belive that it was on my mind. But I just couldnt calm it down.

Then the next year something changed and it became a lot less frequent, may had something to do with classes being way less crowded.

But now this year , when I have stopped having the stomach noises, Im facing another kind of trouble, precisely with swallowing.Not with food as many people seem to have, but simply my own saliva.

Like im in class, and suddenly feel the need to swallow and do it, but it causes me even more anxiety thinking that everyone is gonna hear it, and so i swallow more often and the problem grows bigger.

Its also started to happen in other ocassions, and for it a bitch no longer wants to share car with me.

I will end this shameful and disgusting blogpost and tell you that everything is gonna be okay.
>>
>>25704474
What a coincidence I'm just about to do the same. Bump the thread when you get back anon.
>>
>>25704564
It's funny you mention that anon whilst I was in classes a similar thing would happen with me particularly when the class would go quiet I would feel so anxious about the noises my stomach would make and the swallowing part also it felt as though everyone in the room could hear it, I'm not sure where I'm going with this but just know that you're not alone and I love you anon.
>>
>>25704710
One of the comfiest feels, I was planning to take my phone as well so I'll try my best to keep the thread alive.
>>
>>25704826
Appreciate it senpai, discovered any workaround for it?

The only thing I know is not thinking about it and get distracted, but its impossible, you simply cant avoid thinking about it.
>>
>>25704474
>>25704710
Same here. Cold nightwalk and theres snow everywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x382px
>>25704923
I know it's not ideal all the time, but the thing I found most effective was to listen to some of your favourite music anon.
>>
>>25705120
Mmm the feeling of the snow crunching under your feet is maximum comfy however it doesn't snow much where I'm from, where abouts are you from where it's snowing anon?
>>
>>25705132
I never go outside without my headphones nad listening to some music.

Its nice to talk, or write, to someone that has the same problem.

Would you recomend nightwalking? I dont think there is many people around and I could always walk around the uni for a while.

Take care anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 640x760px
>>25705349
Me too tbqh it helps me block everything out.

Yeah anon it does help I know what you mean and /nightwalking/ also does wonders you should give it a go.

What are you studying in Uni if you don't mind me asking?

Best wishes too you anon
>>
>>25705120
>>25704710
Watch out for black ice senpai I slipped yesterday
>>
>>25705679
Im studying History, but due to that anxiety shit and due to the fact that im a lazy procastinator faggot i havent gone to class in a couple of months.

Now that the examns are here I m seriously considering dropping out and joining the army, althouth it may be hell with my problems.
>>
>>25705729
I used to be the exact same I would never have survived Uni, History is very interesting as well anon good choice was always one of my favourite subjects.

Army huh? I'm considering a similar career path I'm hoping to join the Navy once I have my shit together.

And good luck with your exams senpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.