[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beware anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

Don't date a girl with Borderline Personality Disorder. Just don't shit is awful, you constantly worry if she's going to cheat on you just to spite you. Or if she's gonna rip your head off, and yet you stay because you wanna help her. If you see any of these red flags, just fuck right off anons. The pussy ain't worth it m9's
>>
>>25704155
how bout just being friends with her is that off the table too?
>>
>>25704250
Nah son, she always had problems holding onto friends. Either by alienating them or just because she didn't have the self-esteem or drive to hold onto them. Don't think they won't fuck you over even if you're just friends.
>>
>>25704155
tfw BPD
I can't keep relationships.
>>
>>25704354
Since I can't talk to her anymore, how does it feel to have BPD?
>>
>>25704155
Disregard male borderlines as well.

JUST DON'T FUCKING DO IT!!!!

t. someone whose BPD ex tried to ruin their life for yet the 19029034th time :))))))))), it literally never ends
>>
>>25704155
i dodged a bullet there
thank dog
>>
File: 1419382518383s.jpg (3KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
1419382518383s.jpg
3KB, 99x125px
>>25704155
Got erry one o' them, damn.

>tfw borderline
>>
>>25704470
iktf
BPD is a True Robot disorder.
>>
>>25704155
My ex wife is BDP.
>stay away from them.
>you can't fix them
>they don't want to be fixed
>they hate themselves
>they hate you
>the normal, calm, nice person you see in the office is a facade
>>The raging crazy person you see now and then is the real them
Get them out of you life.
The #1 cause of crazy shit will be the death of a parent. When my ex's father died she went nuts an locked herself in a bedroom for a week. One day there was a nock on the door and I was handed divorce papers. She claimed I had beaten her and had beaten her for years. It was all a lie but that are so good at lies that often people will believe them.
>I now have a restraining order that prevents her from contacting me or our kids.
sad really....
>>
>>25704407
Terrible. All my relations get ruined eventually and everything I do is self-destructive.
>>
>>25704155
buy this book
read this book
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwje7snYs6XKAhXC7SYKHa4fB9IQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goodreads.com%2Fbook%2Fshow%2F188013.Stop_walking_on_eggshells_&psig=AFQjCNFdBE6yeVoy9PbWW1CU0i5DZbNWmg&ust=1452726921770144
>>
>>25704577
can't even begin to imagine what raising a family with a BDP would be like.
does she actually love the kids?
>>
>>25704610
Too late, I would've really appreciated this. We're already broken up, and she called the cops on me. I'm just spreading awareness to other robots because the shit is fucked.
>>
>>25704577
Pretty much how it was for me. You'd try to help her and it never seemed to work. Like she didn't wanna be ok. Like she was content in being like that. But then you try to help them then they complain that you hate them or that they're just a burden. It was always an uphill battle with her.
>>
File: mad.gif (7KB, 474x518px) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
7KB, 474x518px
>BPD bf cucks me like with 20 people throughout our entire relationship, i finally get the balls to leave him
>live my life kinda uneasy, hate people because my only experience with people was with him and he was a cunt
>depression because so lonely and asocial
>finally meet a boy, get a new bf, start working on getting my life back on track
>ex comes out of the woodwork to threaten me with blackmail and send my parents embarrassing pictures of me and shit because he's jealous and "i should've thought of that before publicly bragging about my bf like the whore i am"

BORDERLINES: NOT EVEN ONCE!!!
>>
>>25704423
I am BPD, yet it was me whose life the woman tried to ruin.

Justice, aight? I get the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>25704647
I really can't say. Our "kids" are both grown up. The oldest won't put up with her BS and just walks away when she gets strange. My daughter on the other hand still wants to have a relationship with her mother. She is getting married this fall and her batshit crazy mom wants to be there - forgetting that she 'forgot" to invite them when she remarried....
>>
File: T 800 what the fuck.jpg (29KB, 550x588px) Image search: [Google]
T 800 what the fuck.jpg
29KB, 550x588px
>>25704155

>mfw most of these are just common, regular feminine traits but not many people consciously realize it because we're wired to give women pussy passes 24/7
>>
>>25705275
Well there's Borderline Personality Disorder in men, but 75% of the diagnoses are from women. So you just might be onto something there anon.
>>
>>25704155
>tfw I have at least 7 of those, more or less.

Shieeeeeeet negro.
>>
>>25704155
While the symptoms in this picture aren't inaccurate, they are very very general and apply to a lot of disorders

Borderline personality disorder is called borderline personality disorder because the affected is always on the borderline of self-hate

One of the most telling signs is one day thinking very highly of themselves (or you) and the next thinking very poorly of you

There's also the intense fear of being alone, but more specifically, of being abandoned

So for example, in an intense episode you might one day leave your girlfriend at home because you need to see your mother in the hospital and them come home and she's smashed your television and your ps4 and fed rat poison to your gerbil and then fled and killed herself

started off as seeing you very highly but then you disappointed her by leaving her to see your mother, which makes her feel like she's been abandoned and that you think your mother is more important than you

Following with destructive behavior that she can't control (there is a very high comorbidity with Bipolar disorder, so the destructive patterns are often fueled by mania)

then when she realizes she's fucked up, intense self-loathing that is extra harsh because she thought very highly of herself a minute ago (Again, also a very frequent comorbidity of Narcissistic personality disorder) and this cognitive dissonance that who she is isn't who she thinks she is

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THIS

OH MY GOD I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF she thinks

I really can't imagine a worse hell than having Borderline disorder

And yeah, stay the hell away. You can't fix that. there's nothing you can do but keep yourself away from it. it's quicksand.
>>
>>25704155
DO date a girl with bpd
>make her your fuckwhore
>ignore her
>only communicate by fucking
She can't talk crazy with a mouthful of cock.
>>
>>25705688

>Then fled and killed herself

Thank god for that, at least.
>>
>>25704589
Nigger how many dicks have you sucked?~OG~
>>
>>25705760
well, no. Because you can't your shit replaced if she's dead.
>>
>>25705776
None :/ I'm a guy. I've tried forcing relationships many times where I attempt to manipulate the girl into feeling bad and loving me. It doesn't work, and ends up getting them to hate me and threatening restraining orders. Kek. Nowadays I can control myself pretty well.

Since I'm a guy, I can't just cheat like girls do and force myself on lots of people and try to make lots of people feel bad since lots of people don't have any reason to give a shit about me because i have a penis and im ugly
>>
>>25704900
>"i should've thought of that before publicly bragging about my bf like the whore i am"
>get a ton of pussy
>still don't let old pussy be happy
Kind of a fucking hero as far as shitbags go.
>>
File: 1452221531741.jpg (191KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1452221531741.jpg
191KB, 960x1280px
>>25705847
>guys physically can't be as evil as chicks
EZ mode is ridiculous, pls nerf
>>
i fucked a BPD girl once. one day she loved me the next day she hated me.

reading that list though, i'm 90% BPD. fuck yeah.

pic related is girl.
>>
>>25705938
Pretty much. I'm sure if I was a girl my BPD would be getting massive loads of dick, but unfortunately having BPD as a guy gets me nothing except girls hating me.
>>
>>25705995
they call it borderline because you're always on the borderline of being loved or hated by them

like you said, one day she loves you, one day she hates you

OPs pic is pretty shitty and not very BPD specific
>>
File: 20141031_141854.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20141031_141854.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>25705995

to be honest I really miss her. she was real freak. fit as fuck because she was a dancer. i love her.
>>
>>25706055
It was the only one I found on a short notice, but yeah I could've bothered to find a better one. I just want anons to know to not fuck around if they suspect their girl might have it.
>>
>>25704900
>i should've thought of that before publicly bragging about my bf like the whore i am

It is pretty much true though. If you don't want shit like that to happen, you shouldn't give people nudes.
>>
>>25706055
It's borderline because it has elements both from what would have been called a neurotic disorder and from a psychotic disorder.
>>
>>25704155

literally almost stole a girl like that from her 5 year old relationship with a fat worthless manlet betacuck

i was too much of a faggot then and she bought us tickets for a date at a concert but i was too impatient and thought she was just being nice so i threw'em at her feet after an argument

prolly dodged a bullet right there, or rather a whole fucking tzar bomb
>>
Actually in the midst of a relationship with what has to be a BPD girl at the moment. Gave her so much rope cos she is 10/10 but honestly it's mostly for the greentext at this point. This chick scares me though.
>>
File: 1426411265784.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1426411265784.png
23KB, 489x423px
>>25706579
It's not worth it, mang. In the aftermath, you'll be more fucked than she is.
>>
>>25707143

Truth. I've considered this totally. I think she is harmless and I'm afraid to add to her pain when I know I'm using her. But parts of her are ok. I know I'm ducked to say that in this thread but I'm lonely and she is there and stunning. I'll quit soon.
>>
>>25707220

This the paradox of BPD women: You'll never find another woman as great as her good side, but you'll probably also never find another woman as horrible as her bad side.

The sooner you get out, the better your chances of recovering from it. Take this from someone who was on-and-off with a borderline for a decade.
>>
>>25707407
Tell me about her good and bad parts
>>
>>25705688
>Borderline personality disorder is called borderline personality disorder because the affected is always on the borderline of self-hate

No, it's called borderline because sufferers were originally thought to be on the borderline of sanity and psychosis. It's a shitty, outdated term. Emotionally unstable personality disorder fits better.
>>
I made this question in the other thread, but I didn't get an answer

Is Borderline Personality Disorder only for people in relationships?
>>
BPD is a demon unlike any other. My mother has it along with being bipolar, she's the reason my whole family is dysfunctional, and why I have an anxiety disorder.

Just don't even associate with people who are BPD unless you are capable of being a grey rock or helping them seek therapy. They will use you and destroy you if you let them.
>>
>>25707220

Faster the better man. The longer you hang around the more she's going to get attached to you, and that's when the real crazy starts.

I was fucking with a girl who I didn't realize was bat shit insane (because I was lonely after a previous break up).

After I broke things off with her, she made my life hell for a little while. I completely get where you're coming from, but in turn, I'm giving you an official warning that shit could get messy, and will get worse, relative to how long you drag her along.
>>
>>25707579
>or helping them seek therapy

It's a lie that BPD can be treated or managed through any means (DBT included). There hasn't been a single success case. They are lost causes.
>>
>>25707407
OP here, this so much. When she wasn't crazy she was absolutely the girl I wanted to marry. When she was mad at me, I wish I didn't get involved with her. Now she hates my guts but I still miss her. It sucks but it's better to just get over them sooner rather than later.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.