[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shhh you don't have to wake up.png (95KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
shhh you don't have to wake up.png
95KB, 500x421px
What's it like to be rich and wake up without worries?
What's it like to go out and easily bang beautiful arrogant girls?
What's it like to truly live in the moment without anxiety?
What's it like to be friends with attractive famous people who see you as an equal?
What's it like to be respected and admired by your peers?
What's it like to be happy?

Please someone just give me this glimpse of this so I have something to dream about until I die.
>>
>>25703727

It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, where you live, or what you do, or who you surround yourself with. You are the tar pit and it'll follow you everywhere.
>>
>>25703727
> rich people have problems that are different from yours. those that have earned their wealth have a ton of responsibility, and those who haven't must prepare for the future when their wealth runs out
>their sexual exploits are an escape from some void within them that they fear to acknowledge, finding a satisfying life partner is more difficult because they've fine tuned their game to attract women who do not make good life partners. Loneliness hits when they become too old and tired to keep up the chase.
>bliss, but the struggle to achieve this is more difficult than your passive lifestyle will ever be
>these people have their own problems, their life is scrutinized, and they have to constantly keep up appearances
>pretty sweet, still a lot of responsibility. I'm getting there
anyone can be happy, and anyone can be unhappy. You just have to take inventory of your life often and be honest with yourself. Someone can be happy doing what you're doing with your life, anon, if that's what they want. It's not enough to keep telling yourself that yours is the life you want, though.
>>
>>25703755
All my unhappiness and anxieties come from the fear of the future. The fear of wageslavery, the fear of homelessness, the fear of eternal virginity, the fear of being invisible, and the fear of remaining unhappy until death.

I want a description of it. I want to know what it's like, that's all. I know that no good will happen to me, but a man still has to face 8 hours of sleep a day with nothing but his dreams.
>>
>>25703727
>without worries
?
When I was dirt poor I didn't have any worries because I had nothing to lose. I just needed to find cheap food and often ate at other peoples places. Now I have a hundred things on my mind in the morning. That didn't come or go because of money, I just made a lifestyle that was busier. You are a faggot frog posting loser. The satisfaction you would get out of money is what you feel when you use cheat codes in a game. Go see if it suddenly makes you happy and worry free.
>>
>>25704552
sounds more like laziness is your big issue. The answer is "you wake up and you do what you have to do".

Don't say you fear all that basic shit while you just want to dream about it.
>>
>>25704636
I'm in college, and I'm lazy, no doubt. But I still do my work when I have to. I just can't imagine doing this 8 hours a day until I become old and fragile.
>>
>>25704579
>Go see if it suddenly makes you happy and worry free
Sure, give me 10 million bucks and we'll see.
>>
>>25704523
Most of the things you're listing are still less of a problem when you have money.
>>
i am one of these things
>>
>>25705876
if you think so, then get some.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>Not rich, but make about 110k a year. It's nice. I buy what I want, when I want it, and budgeting is just a nice afterthought.

>Kind of lame actually. You bust your nut quicker because she's hot, but they usually just lay there.

>You enjoy the moment more because you're not some sort of omega.

>Can't answer the famous people bit. They aren't worth my time.

>Nice to be respected and admired, but they usually want something. The nicer they are, the more ulterior motives they have. Fuck 'em.

>It's like the feeling you get when you're taking a long, comfy shit 24/7. Life's good.
>>
>>25703727

Whats it like to be free of those desires?

That is where true happiness lies.
>>
He doesn't know. This person that is typing just goes with the flow. He'll eventually meet his predetermined death. Drugs help.
>>
File: suffered.png (41KB, 1437x471px) Image search: [Google]
suffered.png
41KB, 1437x471px
>>25704523
I have no idea if i am being too nice to myself or too critical so i just end up accepting the worst case scenario. so i have no idea who i am
>>
>>25703727
>What's it like to be rich and wake up without worries?

Never been rich, but I used to make enough that I could drop a couple grand on electronics without checking my bank account.

It was pretty cool. Ran out of stuff to buy, though, because there's a huge jump between being able to buy all the amenities you want and the next step of consumerism, e.g., owning multiple Porsches. Decided it wasn't worth it.

>What's it like to go out and easily bang beautiful arrogant girls?

Most of the beautiful girls I've fucked were boring in bed and worse in personality.

>What's it like to truly live in the moment without anxiety?

Pretty nice.

>What's it like to be friends with attractive famous people who see you as an equal?

Never done this.

>What's it like to be respected and admired by your peers?

The most fucking awesome thing in the world. I gave up the career that gave me the everything-but-the-Porsche lifestyle to teach. Best decision I ever made.

Respect is more addictive than any drug.

>What's it like to be happy?

Pretty awesome.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.