[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZERO MONEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1449797167189.jpg (116KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1449797167189.jpg
116KB, 500x333px
like zero zero
I'm kinda starving here
at least I have half a bottle of scotch for tonight
>>
>>25701547
Don't feel bad I live in my friends car when he's not using it. I literally have nothing. Same outfit for 3 weeks no shit. At least you got scotch. I park outside of mcfaggots and shitpost on a stolen iPod touch. I couldn't get money on PayPal if I tried.. An we read these warm neets compare waifu an cry wanting to kill themselves. Come live THIS fuckin life man

>nuuu muh motherboard ;__;
>>
When I was broke I had lunch at the soup kitchen and dinner at the Salvation Army, when I was really broke I stayed in the homeless shelter.

There are options if you're desperate.
>>
>>25701547
You /house/ bro?
I've gotten used to being permanently cold.

>tfw not that bad because you look normie an people usually throw money at you because you look like their kids.
>>
>>25701609
How did you fall that low
>>
>>25701728
Drugs. And enabling my fiance at all costs to get more drugs. My family is well off. Now just throw money at me to make me go away.

I never wanted family to throw money at me and then fuck off. I just wanted family to listen. To say "yeah its okay. Come home for a few days" not "get the fuck out of here or I'll call the cops"

Arguably I've had all the support I could ask for. Not trying to crybaby but you should go tell someone close to you you love them today. Do it for me. Before you freeze to death on a park bench at night like my friend did 2 night ago.
>>
>>25701701
This, go to the salvation army or some church, in my town they're always giving soup or stew.
>>
>>25701728
I guess it happens progressively. But I'm retarded addicted to the most powerful opioid painkiller in the world.
>dat oxymorphone

You hear people say what their first time was like.
Imagine animu is real an waifu gives you the longest hug ever.

Then when it goes away you literally will sell all your possessions to just feel like that one more time. And when you do it long enough, without it you're physically sick.

>but you'll end up like me sick, in someone else's car, broke, hungry, and cold. Trying to think of an excuse good enough to get well. Or who you can Rob/rip off to get right.
>>
>>25702063
Too far away. And that takes gas too bro. Too cold to walk.

>them feels though when there's an indescribable look of shame on everyone you knows face.

>then tell me you won't put a needle in your arm
>>
>>25702120
Man if you're starving I think you should go or at least stay in some shelter for homeless people.
It's better than dying of hunger and cold.
>>
File: 1441833753543.jpg (71KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441833753543.jpg
71KB, 600x400px
>he doesn't have 2 dollars for the lotto
>>
Is that superior NEET life treating you well?
Hold on, I have to finish eating my juicy Sirloin beef burger so I can have energy to be a "pathetic wagecuck" tommorow
Adios
>>
>>25702203
Hahahah. Split your wins with me.

>everyone thought this was a begging thread.
>just tell someone close to you that you care and stay /comfy/

I got like 3% battery
>>
Anyone want to hear funny crackheads/junkie stories?

+100 internet if you guess my state.
>>
>>25701609
>>25701722
I've got a room but it's utterly shit
I know most of that feels because some of my troubles come from opiates abuse too
>>25701701
I look too young and somewhat well self-preserved (as far as the look goes) to wanting to go there more than once in a while

thanks guys tho
nice to talk with someone sometimes
>>
>>25701547
Drinking is the last thing you need. Streets are dangerous when living as homeless, and you need to stay lucid.
>>
>>25702459
People don't understand they won't take you if you don't look homeless enough.
>>
>>25702404
I want to hear them. Crisis?
>>
File: 1445595679733s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445595679733s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>25701547
>tfw the only thing that stopped my decent into being a full blown drugfiend was a full blown psychosis with the whole package (voices, halucinations, depersonalization)
>tfw you now suffer from a light serotonin-syndrom and every day you have to tell yourself "if I take drugs I'll probably die"
>tfw you count the days till you get old, not because you'll retire but because you know you'll turn into a drugfiend and die quick

fuck mates, why has my brain an affinity for psychosis? I just want to feel good on MDMA and LSD again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.