[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone bought a X bedroom house and set it up so that >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If someone bought a X bedroom house and set it up so that
>you pay $500 month to stay
>3 meal included
>you share bathroom with your roommate
>one of the roommates is in pic
>you MUST participate in the basement gym and morning runs
>everyone cooks for everyone
>no chores, hired maid that you cannot seduce/rape, same applies to your roommate
>you MUST participate in mystery group activity night set up by owner (anything from movie night to camping trip 3 hours from house)
would you live there?
>>
>>25701535
what's the point of having a qt roommate if i have no chance of seducing her
>>
>>25701535
That's a dream for me
>>
>ever living with a woman you aren't fucking
>sharing a bathroom with her

costanza.png
>>
>>25701535
I would if i only had to work a minimal amount to pay the $500. But fuck that if there are more expensise
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (133KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
133KB, 1440x900px
>Living with women
Im never going back to those horrible days
>>
>>25701535
No? Why would I pay so much money to live with other people? For that amount, I could have a studio apartment and live alone, without having to cook for other people.
>>
>>25701679
>I could have a studio apartment and live alone
what shithole town would you have to live in though
>>
>>25701937
Yeah, not sure where he's getting his numbers, but studio apartments without utilities in this area are $800+ per month without utilities.
>>
>someone has made this EXACT thread several times before

It was kind of a long time ago huh, OP?

500 isn't a bad rate, and having a home gym set up that I don't need to pay into is a huge plus. Honestly there's no real downsides.

>>25701972
>>25701937
I pay like 550 + utilities in my unitown but it's a meh student apartment complex.
>>
>>25701972
House payment was $712/month

Thanks based midwest

Also
>having a girl as a roommate and 2 others as housemates

Just kill yourself now
>>
>>25701535
How is there time to work?
What kind of a cult is this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.