[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqx Zldc-dSk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: insa.jpg (32KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
insa.jpg
32KB, 300x430px
>women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqxZldc-dSk
>>
topp keks
>>
>after everything I've done...

just LEAVE THEN GOD.
>>
I jumped a little when it happened.

Crazy bitch.
>>
File: 1448001571525.jpg (8KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1448001571525.jpg
8KB, 212x218px
>>25701446
i actually jumped when she smashed into the car next to him
this is why im absolutely terrified of women
hes been dealing with this shit for who knows how long and the cops probably havent and still wont do shit because shes a womyn
>>
Guy is also extremly stupid for finding such stupid whore

I have feeling internet is slowly red pilling guys on women and there is nothing they can do to stop it.
Most if these white knights are not bad they just got brainwashed to cater women..I was like that also
But surely no new white knights will be born
>>
>>25701745
This is why men need to be allowed to chin out a woman when she steps over the line
Imagine a bitch doing this any time in history, she'd get absolutely smashed up
>>
File: 1452145268505.jpg (55KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
1452145268505.jpg
55KB, 720x481px
>>25701797
drawn and quartered phamalam
or flayed alive
>>
>>25701720
Me too the whole editing and camera angle made it seem really staged I mean how could he had overlooked that big black mercedes speeding down the street
>>
>>25701780
Probably. In the past, shit like this didn't get recorded. Now we have a catalog of all their crazy shit.
>>
Never piss off a black woman. You think you have anger? You have no idea.
>>
deer lord, what a cuck
>>
>>25701745
>still wont do shit because shes a womyn

EXACTLY MEN NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP.WAKE UP because women are abusing the laws to destroy us with marriage laws. child support laws,rape laws and domestic abuse laws. why the fuck are men having anything to do with women? every single women you met carries a loaded gun ready to shoot you at anytime. Do you guys want to be killed because you feel like committing suicide after she divorces you for everything you got including your children or having a magina white knight faggot kill you because a girl accuse you of rape? WAKE THE FUCK UP
>>
>>25701780
>Guy is also extremly stupid for finding such stupid whore
Depending on the situation, you may not be able to blame him. My own mother was "normal" for the first 15 years of my life before completely flipping out. She wasn't quite that violent but she did attack my father and play the victim numerous times.
>>
>>25702455
Well then your dad had bad judging skills
You should go through situations with people to see how they react before having anything with them
If somebody cant take or understand joke and will become hostile for example better not settle
Your dad shouldnt have ignored small signs of agressivnes
I bet she showed them off before but he just ignored them
>>
>>25702507
>Well then your dad had bad judging skills
I don't think you understand, she didn't react that way to any situation for years upon years upon years. She just went crazy eventually. There WERE no "small signs of aggressiveness".
>>
File: 1444863504398.jpg (346KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1444863504398.jpg
346KB, 2000x2000px
>>25701446
Is that the crazy Bitch from gta 3 and San Andreas?
>>
>>25701446
What the fucking shit this made me rage so fucking much goddamn fucking piece of subhuman shit

Why are americans so fucking docile, you got a right to bear arms and protect yourself exactly from shit like this here. No fucking way would I ever give that bitch a privilege of calling the pigs on her, shoot the fucking ape dead right there
>>
>>25702507
my current gf know to laugh only at jokes towards neutral matter or other ppl, the moment I make a joke about her she grins or gets in moody mood..
should I dump her ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.