[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /gave up/? How do you cope with it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: 1452091898154.jpg (367KB, 1200x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1452091898154.jpg
367KB, 1200x1713px
Who here /gave up/?
How do you cope with it?
>>
>>25701067
i dont
i live in denial
>>
File: 1449906801724.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449906801724.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>25701067
>how do you cope with it

meth
>>
>>25701067
Don't worry, eventually you just stop thinking.
>>
>>25701067
Giving up is killing yourself and clearly you're not that far gone yet
>>
>>25701067
Booze helps
>>
File: 1452041628332.jpg (201KB, 1200x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1452041628332.jpg
201KB, 1200x1713px
>>25701215
I gave up but I'm still breathing
Hold me
>>
Just finished my first week of giving up, quite liberating, not trawling around multiple dating sites only to get ignored or told to fuck off has given me so much more time to do anything else. Which is obviously nothing but thats besides the point.
>>
;_; all i want is a bf who has given up in everything, so i could nurture him and with my love give him hope
thats all i ask for
>>
>>25701067

I give up every two or three years but then a couple months later I'll give up on giving up and try again. It fucks things up socially and for work but usually I end up doing some kind of music or art or something that I'm proud of during the months when I've given up so maybe it's worth the trouble.

Sometimes I wonder if the times in between when I do my best to pass for a normie are the real giving up and the months when I "give up" are when I'm being most true to myself but I just don't have the confidence to sustain it.
>>
>>25701416
You don't actually. Once you realize the responsabilities of it you will Uturn ASAP
>>
File: don-draper.gif (489KB, 210x149px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper.gif
489KB, 210x149px
>>Be loser living with parents and working PT
>>Jealous of friends who own houses
>>Had a vivid dream I had a waifu and qt daughter
>>Decided I wanted to improve myself, lose 60 lbs
>>Get job and go back to college
>>Get own apt

But it's like I did this all for fucking nothing. The remaining single girls my age are super picky. If you don't have a house and job good they're not interested. Younger girls are weirdly flaky. I feel like there's rules I don't know but keep breaking. Like, a girl will seem interested and give me her number but then vanish like a ghost leaving me wondering wtf I did wrong.

>>Mon visage when I'm so close to just going back to being a NEET
>>
>>25701685
i know what im getting myself into if i do get a bf like that
plus really anyone who needs attention will do
i just want someone that depends on me and lets me love them with no limits
>>
>>25701416
stop taunting us, please
>>
>>25701067
>tfw no Chris gf
>>
>>25701753
im not D:
you have an email or something lets talk!
i promise ill try my best to love you
>>
>How do you cope with it?
I can barely deal with it. I don't want want to be a failure.
>>
>>25701730
Tell that to others of your species. I know it's wrong to generalize, yet I also know I'd better cope up with being ... this, rather than trying again and failing again.
Who gave up did so for their own reasons, and at least for me I'm not looking back.
>>
>>25701827
you in college?
>>
>>25701067
You haven't really given up yet if you're asking about coping.
>>
>>25701847
no just a neet with lots of love to give ;_;
>>
>>25701827
Do not fall, brethens, don't let this illusionist tempt you. Lies are the sweetest way to chain up a man.
>>
>>25701914
well if you never give me a try then how can you be so sure?
>>
i constantly give up my life (job, college, high school) and then just sit at home infront my pc then i get bored again and that after a few days i give up again and sit at home again and then try again and the fail again and fucking shit i fucking hate this fuckign ashit FUCK
>>
>>25701067

26 here.

I gave up a long time ago. All that is left is an empty shell dressed in mirrors that show people what they want to see.
>>
File: 00136328.0002.gif (66KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
00136328.0002.gif
66KB, 150x150px
I work for the reserves, so my job is pretty nice. I feel it's about all I have left that's good, other than mindless indulgences like beer and vidya.

I gave up on my hobbies after being constantly told that all my work in them were shit. Drawing, 3d stuff... I'm sick of being told I'm shit for reasons I either can't control, or because I'm not doing something that some specific people demand. (Or worse yet, showing something, going "okay the primary feature thing is just blocked out so I can easily change it later, how's the layout IN GENERAL" and then they nitpick tiny bullshit that's easily fixed, demand I scrap the whole thing over it, and give me no notes on the project as a whole)

I'm just mad all the time now, too. Even reading stuff online sets me off bad enough that I hit my keyboard, even when it's things that aren't offensive. Even looking at things I kinda like, I get upset.
>>
>>25701953
Because DNA. You can't love someone if you don't get something back in return. Being this kind of relationship mostly an hassle for you, this love will wither once you realize it.
>>
>>25702257
umm sources for your argument?
and well you may feel like that for your personal reasons, but to me loving someone and nurturing them is enough giving back to me, the happiness i would give that person would be enough for me, knowing im helping them and knowing that they will grow to love me too
>>
>>25702257
>Because DNA
I haven't been following your discussion or know what you're talking about, but somehow I already know you're wrong about everything and should stop talking. Also kill yourself.
>>
>>25702330
What's your age and gender? Also, why are you interested in failures like us?
>>
>>25702330
Source is everything around me. I'm Italian, I live in the normiest of cities band being a virgin at the age of 18 is considered the greatest sin you could ever commit.
So, when I say love is a consequence of need, it's because I know. I don't expect you to understand, but one day you will realize. What if you spend so much love on a person and then you're told to fuck off? How'd ya feel about it?
It's how I, if not us, felt everyday.
>>
>>25702406
well im 22 m
and im interested because im lonely as well granted not lost hope but i just want someone to love and show feelings to
>>
>>25702387
I'm saying it's everybody's fault. I wouldn't love an hobo girl if she didn't work and would always be drunk. It's about being useful, why is it so hard to understand?
>>
>>25702431
Try a girl
>>
>>25702501
sorry senpai but women are a no no
guys are better in any way and more receptive towards affection and love
>>
>>25702467
I still don't know or really care what you're talking about, but beginning anything with "Because DNA." is probably some biotruther idiot who thinks that MUH GENES is the direct cause of all your hot opinions and thus makes your opinions FACTS

inb4
>ad-hom, ad-hom! strawman strawman! NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE
this ain't no argument nigga I'm just saying you a dumb dumb
>>
I started playing wow again, reminded me of a happier time,

excuse the gay guild name its not mine lol
>>
File: IMG-20151220-WA0055.jpg (18KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151220-WA0055.jpg
18KB, 500x373px
>>25702558
>2016
>still thinking free will exists
>still thinking everything is not pre determinated
>being this naive
>>
>>25702603
as expected

again
>this ain't no argument nigga I'm just saying you a dumb dumb
>>
>>25702431
I have been ignoring you this thread, but it seemed relevant to say that the only people who have ever shown interest in me were gay men like you. Sometimes, I wish I were gay.
>>
>>25702700
thanks for the insight senpai
and good luck with your future endeavors
>>
>>25701067
Anime & vidya. Just anything to think about it as little as possible.
>>
File: 1452272191799.png (417KB, 645x757px) Image search: [Google]
1452272191799.png
417KB, 645x757px
The one comforting thing that I find some peace in is that I can always kill myself if things get too bad. That door will always be there. Being a wagecuck, I guess I could buy some smack and OD. I hear it's generally one of the more pleasant ways to off yourself.
>>
>>25702578
>arms
>>
>>25702904
From people who offed themselves with smack, presumably
>>
>>25701067
>Who here /gave up/?
>How do you cope with it?

That's really contradictory because if you actually "gave up" then there would be nothing to "cope with", I've given up on ever finding "true love" because I realized it doesn't exist, humans are driven by lust (and delude ourselves to think otherwise with the help of brain chemicals). So I don't cope with anything, I don't even really think about it, just from the way you're speaking you clearly haven't given up and some part of you is holding on to your "dream", when you finally give up you won't even give a fuck, you won't even think about what you gave up on.
>>
File: 1428286511157.png (288KB, 947x482px) Image search: [Google]
1428286511157.png
288KB, 947x482px
I haven't given up, but I don't really have hope either?

There's nothing going on in my life and I don't really think anything interesting will ever happen. I don't have any plans, goals, or ambitions, and I'm not going to be able to kill myself until my parents die, so I'm sort of stuck where I am right now. I'm too scared to leave my room, I really don't like other people and really don't want to be involved with anyone no matter what, but I'm going to need to do it eventually. Last time I had a job, I was anxious 24/7 and wanted to kill myself more than I ever have before. I'd get home from work and only have peace for half an hour before I started panicking about having to go into work tomorrow. What was I going to fuck up next, what shit are they going to give me, how much are they going to yell at me for working too slow, how awkward and autistic am I going to be while serving someone, how many low key jabs at me are they going to make, how much am I going to feel like killing myself by the end of the day?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.