[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else irrationally hated by all women? It's weird

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

File: 1408353902853.jpg (46KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
1408353902853.jpg
46KB, 404x389px
Anyone else irrationally hated by all women? It's weird as fuck. I can literally enter the room and all the women will think bad of me. They avoid me like fire for some reason. All of them. Even the fucking female teachers and lecturers treat me like shit (the younger they are the worse it is). Doesn't seem to be the case with male teachers and lecturers.

What do?
>>
>>25697179
end self or get a grip on reality, friend
>>
I'm a woman and I'm responding to your thread so BOOM YOUR PREMISE IS WRONG GO TRY AGAIN

Womyn are just people like you, what are you doing to be so revolting to the only people you bother to stare at and obsess about?
>>
Male to female transition surgery. If you can't beat them, join them
>>
>>25697215
>Womyn are just people like you, what are you doing to be so revolting to the only people you bother to stare at and obsess about?
Not sure what you're trying to say here
>>
>>25697215
>tits and timestamp or gtfo

come on roastie, you know the rules.
>>
>>25697179
Nah not even close but there is a guy in my work like that.

He's tall and skinny fat and your average unshaven poor posture greasy haired manchild. Projects his insecurity and swells his bad image by always talking about serial killers and trying to be edgy. All the women see him as loathesome or threatening while the dudes can see through that he's just a nerd that happens to be naturally a big guy.

He's harmless really and a nice guy. It's his father fault really. I assume you're in a similar situation OP the women hate you and the men pity you as another casualty on lifes battlefield.

I know that it's everyone elses fault but yours OP but try cleaning your act up and standing straight and things might change.
>>
>>25697325

Skinny fat? like skinny arms and face but a huge gut?
>>
>>25697325
I don't even have to say a word and I'm instantly hated. And I don't dress disgustingly bad or stink or anything. I'm a typical plain guy.
>>
>>25697416
The opposite. It's term to mean men that you couldn't describe as fat but they're not skinny or athletic either. The average 30 something office worker.
>>
it's not just women, it's men too, no one likes me

i have resting asshole face syndrome, so i'm basically fucked for life until i get plastic surgery
>>
>>25697179
Me. They despise me simply for being socially inept and unattractive to them. I don't even bother them.
>>
>>25697179
I walk into a room and most people think I'm smart or trustworthy.

>irrationally
Start taking showers and dressing normal and problems solved. Even the most hideous dudes I've met get a lot of respect at least from women if they take care of themselves.
>>
>>25697325
Yea basically this. They don't hate you, but you must be giving off a bad impression. Trying working on your outward apearance and actually talking to them. As someone who was in your exact situation, this worked for me.
>>
>>25697475
>Start taking showers and dressing normal and problems solved. Even the most hideous dudes I've met get a lot of respect at least from women if they take care of themselves.
What makes you think I don't do any of those?
>>
>>25697441
You probably do dress disgustingly bad but you're just used to it.

Old hoodies and trainers and shit.

Listen I want to say these things don't matter and people should like you for you but that clearly isn't the case and you're making life worse for yourself by not playing along.

Make sure you're on top of your hygiene. Over do it even and blow money on clothes. Even just enough to change your look for one month and here's one thing I wish I'd done from the start... get an expensive haircut. Like seriously it'll sting to 'waste' money like that but you'll notice the difference immediately.

Most of all just work on your posture. I'm not gonna be the guy to say go to the gym it'll improve your entire life even tho I do believe that but it's alot to ask for some people. Just stand up straight and hold your head back.

I'm being genuine here. Try this for a few months even just as a thought experiment so you can post about how shallow people are on here.
>>
>>25697577
>Old hoodies and trainers and shit.
No.

>Make sure you're on top of your hygiene. Over do it even and blow money on clothes.
I do that.

>Just stand up straight and hold your head back.
I do that.

Are you seriously one of those "just world" guys?
>>
>>25697179
the opposite for me women like me but I hate them all. :^)
>>
adkhoroifhioerhiohforhof ohfw oxhx fowhfuie gfui
>>
>>25697639
>I'm doing everything right but everyones acting like I'm not. Everyone is wrong but me.

You missed out the haircut. Probably telling.
>>
>>25697693
Didn't miss it. I don't do fancy haircuts because my hairline is shit, hence I can only really trim it and make it look plain at best.
>>
>>25697179
How fat and ugly are you anyway?
>>
>>25697721
Well maybe you should try then.

There's probably plenty of other things you could up your game in. Physical fitness is the easy one to fix after your look.

Actually being a sound and interesting person might be worth looking into as well. Have you ever done anything interesting?

Most normies are immensely shallow and blow anything they do out of proportion and they judge you by the same measure. Girls especially. Dress them like you for the day and they'd get treated much the same.

In a student or working atmosphere you have to get down to a soundbite.

>Oh that's anon. He's alright he does/used to do [interesting thing].

>Oh that's anon. Smells as fat as he looks and has shit hair. Pleb taste too.
>>
>>25697776
I'm on the skinny side. I suppose I am a bit ugly but never thought I'm hideously ugly.
>>
>>25697660
Same pham. It seems the bigger an asshole I am to them the more they like me.
>>
>>25697798
Anon of course I do some interesting things, but how am I supposed to make people even bother caring about what I do? In case of women it's all about their perception. You could be a skydiver and if she doesn't like you then you'll just be a creep who jumps from planes and should probably die one day already.

>Physical fitness is the easy one to fix after your look.
Depends on what you mean by that. I'm pretty fit, but on the skinny side. Think guys who do bouldering.
>>
I find that other men are antagonistic whilst women are totally indifferent, like they can't even see me.
>>
>>25697215
>I'm a woman and I'm responding to your thread so BOOM YOUR PREMISE IS WRONG GO TRY AGAIN
This was embarassing to read. Holy shit.
>>
Not anyone else in this thread but I do like how everyone else in this thread has just been "just groom yourself m8 :^) ", a variant of JBURSLF. For my purposes I include basic confidence-projection (good posture etc) in the "grooming.

I also like how OP has repeatedly and specifically insisted that he actually does these things, only to be met with incredulity/"naw man that can't possibly be because if you were actually doing those things your situation would improve :^) " Idiot Normalfag cunts infesting this board to be honest family.
>>
>>25697179
>even females giving out samples at the super market avoid me

JUST
>>
>>25697215
I can almost guarantee that if you met him you would "cringe", you would hate him and react to these feelings without thought.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>25697215

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQJboDs0Jtk
>>
>>25697870
Maybe you're attractive!!!!!!
>>
File: 1371271153442.gif (971KB, 446x374px) Image search: [Google]
1371271153442.gif
971KB, 446x374px
>find a date on OKcupid
>meet at a coffee place
>she turns out to be fat as fuck
>I don't care
>we talk anyways
>her mom calls her and she says she has to leave
>"ok"
>talking to a friend years later
>tell him story
>he says that a lot of girls have their friends call them in case they want to leave the date
>my face when even fat as fuck chicks don't even like to be around me

Just end this suffering.
>>
File: supreme.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>25697179
It's time for a retribution senpai
>>
workout + shower a day or just take care of your body in general instead of whining like a dumb fuck
>>
>>25697179
I know that feel bro, people and mostly women always look me with disgust, If I talk to them they answer or give me a very awkward smile like saying "I better be nice to him or he is gonna stab me" feels bad man.
>>
>>25697954
That is unlikely because I am frequently treated the same way by women :^)

>>25697885
So it was good bait? I am working on my shitposting skills, plz crit
>>
>>25697947
And the ones giving out leaflets too. I know this feel.
>>
>>25697887
Under rated post

Robot weee
>>
File: 1428810102146.jpg (93KB, 588x748px) Image search: [Google]
1428810102146.jpg
93KB, 588x748px
>>25698035
This one is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
>>
>>25698258
Pretty good, you had the embarrassing diction tied down.
>>
File: 00000065-001.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16KB, 291x300px
I don't get it

I'm not hideous, I bathe & groom regularly, I'm polite, I'm not awkward, WHY DO THEY HATE ME?

I mean they seriously get mad when I'm around

The fuck did I do to you?
>>
>>25698334
ugly as fuck do as >>25698216 says
>>
>>25698334
Maybe you're projecting something that isn't there? Has anyone explicitly told you that they hate you just for being you?
>>
>>25697179
they do this because they know that theyll never get me
>>
>>25698395
Not him but you know how it is when people treat you better if you're attractive? Well I've got the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>25697179
Iktf, it's because I'm ugly though.
I have good hygiene, don't smell and don't bother anyone but they hate me anyways because they're shallow assholes.
>>
File: 1424468372833.jpg (32KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1424468372833.jpg
32KB, 228x221px
>>25697179
Same shit here, only old women treat me normally or sometimes nice, probably out of pity because they can see something that i can't. It's not even only women, men also try to appeal to women sometimes by making fun of me. I think it's because i am short, ugly, poor and i never developed social skills because i was always denied.

I used to be happy as a kid even though i had horrible childhood but nowdays i just can't help it anymore, i am always depressed, anxious if i have to go out of my room and i simply hate anyone i have to interact with.
>>
>>25698334

Are you physically small or weak? Do you look or act passive, submissive, or shy?
>>
>>25698476
I know your feels anon. People are literally assholes to me for no apparent reason. And I can't do anything about it.

Like my fucking flatmates. I hope they get cancer and die.
>>
File: 1362754664729.jpg (35KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1362754664729.jpg
35KB, 500x680px
I look like a Chad but I give off weirdo/beta vibes so most women dislike me.

Every once in awhile a weird mousey religious girl or older women will take a shine to me though.
>>
>>25698520
OP doesn't want to reply to anyone asking him how he looks or to take care of himself ,
>>
>>25698550
Read the thread fucking retard
>>
>>25698376
I work out 5 days a week
>>25698395
>Maybe you're projecting something that isn't there?
Like what?

I volunteer at the soup kitchen every weekend, I had a great childhood, I have many guy friends from various walks of life, make good money.

But for some reason women become infuriated at my presence.
>>25698520
>Are you physically small or weak?
I'm 6 fucking 6

>Do you look or act passive, submissive, or shy?
I always look confident. I rarely frown or scowl.
>>
>>25697179

I'm treated well by women, in the opposite way of OP.

I always suspected guys like OP existed, it's good to get verification.
>>
>>25698576
>I'm 6 fucking 6

maybe they hate you because you are a lanky skellington?
>>
>>25698576

>6 and 6
>lots of money
>work out 5 days a week

Um, are you sure they're not just avoiding you because they find you uncontrollably hot?
>>
>>25697533
Because of how people react to you, retard. You might as well be a fatasfatass stereotype who says "I only eat a slice of bread every day" while gaining weight. You stink and you look like you don't give a shit
>>
>>25697215
hi guys im like totally a girl and everything. did i mention im a girl? good, because its the only interesting thing about me. so anyway im a girl irl and im posting on the internet. us roasties am i right? i think most people in this thread can agree that im a girl irl and im totally posting on 4chan. look at me and notice how much attention i deserve. girls dont use the internet so im special right guys. im just like one of you, posting on the internet. before i go i just want to remind you all that i am indeed a girl and right now this post is being posted on the internet. oh yeah did i mention im a girl irl? because i am one. i dont think you guys realize the womens perspective on this issue. because im a girl. on the internet
>>
>people avoiding you everywhere you go
>"b-but I take showers I promise! It's just irrational hate!"
Hi I am a billionaire from Venus.
>>
File: Puppy.jpg (179KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Puppy.jpg
179KB, 1024x768px
>>25698646
227 pounds at 6'6 isn't lanky
>>25698647
How the fuck do I know?

They all call me an "asshole". I've never called a woman anything but their name, I don't ignore them, and I don't act like an edgelord.
>>
DO you smile and look them in the eye for pete's sake
>>
>>25698648
How many times, anon? I take care of hygiene, dress well, everything is fine in those departments.
>>
>>25698755
Obviously

I'm not an autist
>>
>>25698719

Well you have to scare them somehow but being that men treat you normally it has to be sexual intimidation.

It could be that if you're attractive and treat women the way you treat men there's a short-circuit up in their heads and they perceive the fact that you're not doting on them as sexual harassment or something.
>>
>>25697179
Women always, absolutely always immediately judge every guy in "would fuck / wouldn't fuck" terms. At least young women do.
>>
>>25698759
yeah totally bro, and I clip my toenails every day but for some irrational reason they just get longer :( they are 3 meters now it's just because of feminism I think
>>
>>25698874
You're either delusional or dumb as fuck, m8.
>>
>>25698719
>perceive self as this great infallable gentleman
>get called an asshole by all kinds of women
Well at least you have 4chan. I kind of hope that you have a brain tumor or something so that your self perpetuated torture will end soon. Most likely you're just a typical lazy kid who spends too much time in fantasy land.
>>
>>25698888
No man, I chop down on these toenails to perfection with state of the art nail clippers. But WOMEN cause them to get bigger anyway. I can't even wear socks anymore
>>
>>25698959
Alright whatever you say.
>>
Sounds like you're short OP. You might have to get leg extension. you'll probably never learn though.
>>
>>25698996
by the way I put on pants every day but for some irrational reason I'm always told that I'm naked ;(
>>
File: 133304529457.jpg (121KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
133304529457.jpg
121KB, 922x692px
>>25698840
I thought women all want to be treated as equals?

>>25698925
>great infallable gentleman
Where did I imply this?

I treat women the same as men.

>Most likely you're just a typical lazy kid who spends too much time in fantasy land.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>25699175

No, they want to be doted on. If you go full Serbian mercenary on them they will run in fear.

Some slight displays of positive emotions is enough.
>>
>>25699175
If you have flaws why don't you share them then instead of saying all these normal things about yourself which clearly have nothing to do with how you're seen as dog shit by every girl you meet. Maybe the fact that you can't tell the difference between men and women should be a clue, but you'll have to elaborate.
>>
>>25697209

Toasted roasted detectoasted.
>>
Why don't you just post a selfie?
>>
>>25697179
You're delusional m8. But if you true, probably because you have rbf
>>
>>25697179
This. Let's apply the same logic for everyone on this board.

I'm a woman. I don't hate you. Boom, you're wrong and cured of your phobia. Congratulations.
>>
>>25700490
This, desu. You're asking for help on your appearance (since you can enter a room and women hate you)
>>
>>25701522
>tbf
What the fuck is that?

>>25701549
Timestamp or you can fuck off.
>>
>>25701724
>rbf
>resting bitch face
>>
>>25697798
>guy lists a bunch of good traits he has
>keeps knocking down whatever you throw at him
>you keep moving the goalposts
Do you even think when you type? Women and normies do this a lot, you try and look for a flaw as if it will somehow justify him being rejected by all women
nobody's perfect
>>
>>25701549
You don't even know him. Stop being stupid.
>>
File: 1449551036413.jpg (12KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
1449551036413.jpg
12KB, 284x276px
>>25697215
here's your (you) you fucking retarded bitch
>>
>>25701777
Oh that may be true. I think I have one. Nice trips.
>>
File: 1280474856816.png (9KB, 230x241px) Image search: [Google]
1280474856816.png
9KB, 230x241px
Holy fuck this thread is unbearable. Stop giving OP shitty advice that will not work. Just admit that some people give off an aura of unlikablitity and there is nothing you can do to solve it.

Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.