[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cougar boss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

>get job at office in IT
>manger is a woman in her mid to late 40s
>calls me in to her office to fix her computer
>as I'm fixing it she's flirting and asking all about me
>finish and start leaving
>"remember you can come back anytime"

What do I do.
On one hand I can take advantage of this and maybe get a promotion
But on the other hand she's married and I don't know if I'm comfortable with this.
>>
File: 1438331524440.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1438331524440.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>25696416
>moralfagging
why even bother making a post
>>
>>25696416
Did you make a vow to her husband? No? Then you aren't fucking bound by it.

Any immorality in this relationship belongs to her, whether she seduced you or you seduced her is irrelevant. She made the vow. If she wishes to cheat, she will cheat. Who she does it with is inconsequential.
>>
File: 1365428138282.png (6KB, 227x191px) Image search: [Google]
1365428138282.png
6KB, 227x191px
>>25696416
>boss, mid to late 30s, flirting with me
>comes to work in yoga pants (we're alone in a room with two cubicles, which is probably her doing) and bends over all the time
>constantly putting hand(s) on shoulder and chest
>her husband is being treated for cancer in the hospital

I'm sorry I ever doubted you /r9k/
>>
File: z4aJ6rC.jpg (24KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
z4aJ6rC.jpg
24KB, 510x498px
>not cucking a fellow beta
>>
you need toman the fuck up, handle that bitch and cuck her husband. hes obviouslynot stepping up to the plate and giving her that grand slam. batters up, mutha fucka.
>>
>>25696490
>>25696688
Stfu roastie cunts
>>
Obviously you need to report her to HR and then sue your employers if they don't fire her.

Make sure to let everyone know you just started transitioning and it is a difficult time in your life and you aren't ready for a lesbian relationship yet.

Unless you actually like being a wagecuck.
>>
>>25696747
>calling beta trolls, "roastie cunts"
kek
>>
>>25696416
Or maybe shes just making conversation

Dont get cucked by HR and end up losing your job senpai
>>
File: 1449980367077.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1449980367077.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
I have a personal story you may find interesting op

>be in my first year of uni
>French girl in my German class. She's beautiful, I noticed her in our first leasson.
>before second day of class, standing at library printer, printing class notes.
>see her returning books. Quickly look away. Look back, she's looking at me.
>she approaches
>oh FUCK
>We talk while I finish printing, then walk to class together, talking the whole time
>enter class
>She sits down at the front, in a double seat for two, and moves over
FULL AUTISM MODE ENGAGE
>I just walk right past her, sit at the back next to some random dude
>she turns around, looks at me, I realise what just happened, then she turns back around

>month or so passes, we end up talking more. Autism declines, gradually.
>Flirting for weeks, then I find out she has a bf
>dreams crushed, depression
>One night, though, I decide to invite her out to play pool with friends
>she comes. About to leave, she says she brought a movie with her and that we should go watch it at mine
>buy bottle of wine
>get to mine
>movie she has is Irreversible
>lol OK
>we have sex some time after the rape scene

The morning after she said that she told her bf that she was going to meet me and have sex with me that night, straight up. He thought she was joking.

Tl;dr I cucked the fuck out of some dude. To relate it to op, I sometimes feel bad. But to me it was worth it, since I loved her. I would have never passed that opportunity, she was perfect. She lives in her home in France now.
>>
>>25696747
Please stop using the term "roastie" where it's not applicable. I've seen you doing this a lot.
>>
>>25697748
>The morning after she said that she told her bf that she was going to meet me and have sex with me that night, straight up. He thought she was joking.

2bh that's his fault.
>>
>start new job
>middle aged woman starts talking to me
>standing really close
>I respond and look down at her and smile
>her eyes light up and she plays with her hair
>think "oh shit I've read about this"
>at some point she shows me the women's bathroom in the office area which is always empty
>"wow its really clean huh well I better get back to work"
made it out with my virg intact
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.