[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people break up? pic unrelated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: beautiful.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Why do people break up?
pic unrelated
>>
He or she found somebody better, usually the woman.
>>
Spent time with someone I was interested in (perhaps sexually or to their personality etc), and found out they would not be enjoyable to spend time with long term. Better doesn't really fit, because sometimes you can have two beautiful puzzle pieces, but they only fit if they're from the same set.
>>
>>25695817
spoken like a real 14 year old im glad youve got it figured out man what was her name haha girls am i right fuck em am i right haha :)
>>
>>25695817
This, my ex was getting really possessive, and found a new love in a little handed cutie
>>
>>25695806
Because the guy decided it's time to rise up to a new level so he needed a higher level practice girl
>>
>>25695866
hello, back to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>25696413
whoa might as well sell my data to Jewgle, no thanks friend haha
>>
>>25695806

Because people are selfish and always want more.
>>
What a stupid fucking question.
>>
For me personally I sometimes get to be too controlling of my girlfriends. Over time I've gotten really good at citing reasons why I am as if I'm not the one to blame. But for the past 4 months I've been chilling out on it. I worry I'll go the other direction and become too apathetic. I feel like relationships are a balance between being too controlling and too apathetic. Luckily my girlfriend likes me being overprotective so its been nice.
>>
My situation was that my ex was insecure (which all women pretty much are) and had this obsession of me being with her because my female friend didn't wanna be with me so I settled for her.

Every time my phone went off, she'd ask who it was and one day I decided to wind her up and say it's nothing and she got really pissed off.

Another time I went to a work due at my old job (worked with older women with some young ones) and she wanted to know who was going and I could tell she didn't want me to go because she'd assume I was gonna do something.

After trying to get her to trust me for 2 years, I shagged her then I said I didn't love her as much as I used to.

She also kissed 2 guys on nights out so I got cucked in 4chans terms.
>>
>>25695806
>Why do people break up?

It's because people don't realize how much they themselves change, let alone be able to anticipate it from a human that you're heavily invested in.

People change a lot, and if you're not able to adapt, conflict arises. That's really just about it.
>>
>>25696516
you sound really untrustworthy

it also seems like you've convinced yourself that she was being entirely illogical in not trusting you, rather than, you know, ask yourself why she feels that way
>>
>>25696588
I told her what females I spoke to and the fact I knew them before her, she shouldn't be getting worried. She'd been cheated on when she was at school which I don't see why she should assume I'm gonna cheat due to her childish relationships

The one female she didn't trust, she wanted me to stop talking to her. She went on about what the girls was like , bearing in mind that my ex NEVER met her and I don't appreciate someone making me choose between a good friend and my relationship.

Was my first serious relationship and I've learned from it.
>>
A better man comes along and she swaps out the old honda for a new mercedes. Either that or she becomes an insufferable cunt and starts making outrageous demands from the man and he gets fed up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.