[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School shooting are 110% justified Assholes bully a weak guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 612
Thread images: 66

File: 1427427831800.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427427831800.png
27KB, 400x400px
School shooting are 110% justified
Assholes bully a weak guy day in and out, make his life hell, then his parents refuse to take action and tell him to 'man up', girls laugh at him even lowering his self respect and to salt the wound teachers dont do anything.
So when nobody helps this poor guy, he actually 'mans up' and takes a gun to the bullies head, thats him 'manning up'. How do people not see this? Its their fucking fault for ignoring the kid, THEY made him do that
>>
nawh, you're a pussy.
>>
You're actually just gay tbqhwy
>>
Then why did Columbine kids shoot the nigger and the retard who literally never interacted with them?
>>
>>25695624
I kind of have to agree. Shooting someone doesn't really take much but the right amount of anger and the ability to pull a trigger. It's not very manly. Beating someone in a fist fight is manly, which is why women like their men strong as opposed to school shooter crazy.
>>
You're right, OP, but normies will just employ all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify their belief that the victim is the bad guy, because it's ingrained in millenia of evolution to hate and treat like trash people who look weak
>>
there's nothing manly about bringing a gun to a fist fight

just reinforces how much of a beta faggot you are tbqh

>HURR LET ME UNLOAD A CLIP ON A GROUP OF DEFENSELESS COWERING TEENAGERS I'M SUCH A BIG MAN STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF

wanna really make a statement? take the gun, and blow your own head off with it
>>
>REEEtard justifying his sociopathy

kek, faggot.
>>
>>25695671
But imprisoned mass shooters typically get quite a lot of fanmail from girls who get turned on by murderers. And most of these shooters were pathetic betas.
>>
>>25695624
No i wasnt ever bullied. I was too fat for anyone to mess with, so 99%of the time i sat in the class like room decoration

>>25695637
Im hetro

>>25695671
Its not a matter of manliness, the adults refused to deal with the situation so the kid took it in his own hands, its as simple as that. The adults told him, deal with it, and now he's doing it, get rekt

>>25695709
Guess what faggot? The dead corpse from a gunshot wound is dead. Dead people dont get to be manly or brave, they get to be dead. The difference between a bully and a school shooter is of a heartbeat
>>
>>25695785
the difference between a bully and a school shooter is that the bully isn't a faggot who kills his victims

>HE'S METAPHORICALLY KILLING MEEEEE
>>
>>25695821
>the difference between a bully and a school shooter is that the bully isn't a faggot who kills his victims
Please give me a viable way to deal with bullies then
>>
File: 1446384553750.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1446384553750.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>25695611
of course OP
it is well known that most school shooters did so out of spite for those who isolated them, however applying moral judgement either way only clouds your view of it, it is not a matter of accepting your 'manliness',there is nothing 'manly' about it, it's a complex psychological state of releasing contained anger against those who incited that emotion. People who have been wronged put their grudge above others well being, it's a tragedy that people are driven to this, but bullying and revenge are just parts of human nature. It's everyone's fault really, there are no innocent parties, but there are also no guilty parties, as they were merely controlled by their innate impulses.
>>
Everyone should be killed. Nobody deserves to live.
>>
>>25695850
>It's everyone's fault really, there are no innocent parties, but there are also no guilty parties, as they were merely controlled by their innate impulses.
the truth right here
>>
>>25695850
not really, even the infamous columbine kids had plenty of friends

dat "trenchcoat mafia", man

sale for the red lake shooting, that was gang related in the end iirc

elliot roger was a spoiled brat who was literally upset because he didnt win the lottery

kim veer gill is still a mystery, and all anyone knows is that he frequented vampire-themed MySpace and DeviantArt pages. he did not even attend Dawson College or live on the island of Montreal

Fabrikant was upset that his department was stifling him and using immoral practices in handling grad student work and publishing and such

sandy hook shooter was just an autist

it's never really been about "isolation"

>>25695843
stop being weird and you won't get bullied
>>
>>25695860
>redefining "guilt"
>>
>>25695893
>stop being weird and you won't get bullied
Why dont people stop being mean and dont bully me :^)
Thats not how it works faggot, bullied kids are bullied regardless of the circumstances
>>
>>25695843
fight. you don't even have to win.
>>
>>25695921
It's both the kids' parents' fault, they should teach kids to be good to others, but also not to be victims.
>>
>>25695967
This, how do you think people from other countries deal with it? We don't all have guns.
>>
OP you a dumbass nigger

>How to Solve Bullying
>1. Punch Bully A in the fucking facce
>2. Repeat step 1 for Bullys B-Z

fuck yourself
>>
>>25695998
It's not that easy, man, usually kids are cowards from bad upbringing. Threy are too afraid to fight.
>>
>>25695921
Bullying is natural. It's a way of enforcing the heard. A survival technique. People who are being bullied are of suspect value, and are being tested. It's actually the step before ostracization.
>>
So many retarded normies in this thread trying to act edgy by calling people pussies when they're actually just triggered by the idea of robots fighting back against them
>>
>>25696013
That's why they're being bullied. The other kids sense the cowardice.If you can't stand up for yourself, frankly you deserve to be bullied.
>>
>>25695921
>Why dont people stop being mean and dont bully me :^)
being mean is not the same as being weird

they are being mean to you in an attempt to make you either stop being weird, or to go be weird somewhere else.

>>25695967
depends on the bully and why they are bullying you

if you're an antisocial dweeb and respond to bullying by lashing out and pushing people further away, it'll only cement that you are an antisocial dweeb. but if you're being bullied because you like to wear pink some days, yeah, tune a nigga up and he'll think twice about calling you a fag again
>>
>>25696014
Just because it's natural, doesn't mean it shouldn't be corrected. We're not exactly living in caves right now, are we? We're not respecting the natural ways, we're "civilized".
>>
>>25696014
>humans are cattle
>hierarchy is necessary to enforce with cattle

good goy!
>>
>>25695611
>bullies head
>kills random kids that he probably doesn't even know
>110%
Everyone gets bullied. I wouldn't mind if your generation all killed each other because none of you have brains except maybe private school kids, but you might as well say that when you shit your pants you're manning up to the toilet.
>>
>>25696043
It can't be corrected. It's there fr a reason. The same way seeking shelter is. Whether it be a cave or a modern domicile.
>>
>>25696047
log off the internet. go outside sometimes. maybe take a cold shower.
>>
>>25696070
Yes it can be corrected, and it should. Today's values aren't based on physical strength anymore. Those "weird" kids could prove more valuable and useful than the big stupid kid who fights everyone.
>>
Fuck high school aged kids anyway. Shooters get points for effort just getting guns through the security systems in place to protect the hopeless faggot teenagers like they're high priority citizens just for getting up early and doing their goddamn homework. They don't help anybody and will be a waste of space when they graduate. Fuck em.
>>
>>25696037
People bully as a way of cementing themselves above the victim in the social hierarchy. It will always happen to the kids on the bottom. If everyone acts less weird there will still be some kids weirder than others, and anyway kids are often bullied not for being weird but for being ugly or disabled or something like that which they can't change.
>>
>>25695967
>>25695997
>just fight back xD
That NEVER works bullies are most often accompanied by their henchmen, and are physically bigger than you physically (hence the bullying). If teachers and parents cared, bullying cases would reduce dramatically

>>25696014
>Bullying is natural. It's a way of enforcing the heard. A survival technique. People who are being bullied are of suspect value, and are being tested. It's actually the step before ostracization.
>Bullying is natural
So is snapping under the anger and stabbing the guy who's bullying you

>>25696035
>That's why they're being bullied. The other kids sense the cowardice.If you can't stand up for yourself, frankly you deserve to be bullied.
>If you can't stand up for yourself, frankly you deserve to be bullied.
Why is there so much bullshit when someone actually stands up for themselves and beats the bullies with a metal bat. MUH VIOLENCE MUH SCHOOL SHOOTING
>>
>>25696097
how often do you actually think people in the west refer to getting black eyes and broken ribs when saying "bullying" these days?
>>
>>25696070
It definitely can be. No one bullied anyone at the high school I went to.
>>
>>25695997
>>25695967
>hurr fight back
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs
This is what happens when you fight back
>>
>>25696110
I don't know, i'm not in the west. I assume i'm wrong?
>>
>>25696097
It's not really about strength. It's about numbers. It's about the 'victims' failure to conform to basic social guidelines. The 'bully' is just the muscle enforcing the values of greater pack.
>>
>>25696129
Are you troling? The fat kid was the bullied one.
>>
>>25696106
>That NEVER works bullies are most often accompanied by their henchmen, and are physically bigger than you physically (hence the bullying).

it ALWAYS works. It's not about winning. It's about demonstrating that fucking with you is going to require a fight. Almost always, the bully will move on.
>>
>>25695611
>this is what white people actually believe
How did society ever advance with white people s m h
>>
>>25696137
You have a point, but it still should be corrected by enforcing authority. It's not like we can't do it.
>>
>>25696129
looks like he won, pretty fucking hard

i bet he won't get fucked with again
>>
>>25696099
>People bully as a way of cementing themselves above the victim in the social hierarchy.
here's the thing: You Are Wrong

there is no such thing as a "social hierarchy", only different groups. No matter what, someone out there is going to dislike you and make fun of you -- just look at the disdain for "normies" on this board!

>>25696110
I personally believe that most robots were never bullied and are just going off of shitty american movies. They see one youtube of a kid getting owned, and suddenly they were in MORTAL PERIL EVERY DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL FROM THE ROVING GANGS OF B U L L I E S

>>25696165
also this
>>
>>25696113
Sure thing kid. Your high school peeled make thousands of years of evolution.
>>
>>25696165
Fuck off nigbot
>>
>>25695683
This.

I was watching the Incredibles yesterday and I was remembering how I felt watching it when I was a kid. After the scene where a guy jumps off a building to kill himself and Mr Incredible saves him, the guy ends up suing him because he didn't want to be rescued and Mr Incredible yells at him that he "saved his life". When I was a kid I just got so angry at the guy because I didn't understand how he could do this to Mr Incredible after he saved him. But watching it yesterday, I finally understood how drastically different normies and robots think. If a guy no longer wanted to live, the last thing he needed was to have his neck broken so that some normie could feel good about himself for a few seconds to the detriment of the guy who now lives even more miserable and depressed than before.
>>
>>25696186
That post made no sense. Have you considered that you were bullied for being illiterate?
>>
>>25696186
>Your high school peeled make thousands of years of evolution.
Do you wear clothes? Thats against nature.
Do you take a shit in the open? Thats against nature.
>>
>>25696165
> Non-whites think robots=whites

Unfortunately most whites are normie shitheads. But at least posts like this prove that non-whites can't be robots, at best they can be failed normies.
>>
>>25696171
We can't do it, without impeding the normal socialization process for the vast majority of kids. That's part of he value of school. Turning it into some safe space for the developmentally stunted is ridiculous.
>>
>>25696194
The entire point is that that guy is an asshole, and it's needless assholery that made superheroes obsolete/extinct/criminalized/whatever. ~normies~ don't sympathize with the neck-broken guy. If they or the filmmakers did, it would be about that guy, not the dejected superheroes.
>>
>>25696133
when you hear "bullying" on 4chan or reddit, think "i got ignored a few times when i wanted to make a joke" or "girls laughed at me when i did something embarrassing"

the kids who got beaten up wouldn't be here, they either have real problems to deal with or they became strong out of it. you're right that we don't need violence most of the time but aside from sparing those broken ribs the end result is a lot worse. you tell me from your own experience, does coddling someone work better than testing him? modern americans react the same to teachers who give too much homework or government taxes. its all bullying to them.
>>
>>25696200

*peeled back
>>
>>25696194
That's the most autistic thing I've heard in quite some time
>>
As far as I'm concerned, if an entire school lets someone become that bullied and harassed, I will not shed a tear for those who end up getting killed by an enraged bullied kid.

But more importantly, these school shootings have successfully decreased the amount of bullying that goes on in schools, so if anything school shooters and nothing less than heroes.
>>
>>25696194
its a cartoon about a dick spitting on someone far greater than him.

in reality, there are attention whores who are just normies without the mental faculties to deal with their problems (like you), and mentally ill dudes who just kill themselves without making a fucking scene. waaa depression ur like the first person to ever feel bad i cry evry time
>>
>>25696245
>But more importantly, these school shootings have successfully decreased the amount of bullying that goes on in schools, so if anything school shooters and nothing less than heroes.

Yeah now the arrogant weirdos, get to forgo the wake up call that is bullying, and instead are just straight up ostracized. Such progress.
>>
>>25696245
>As far as I'm concerned, if an entire school lets someone become that bullied and harassed, I will not shed a tear for those who end up getting killed by an enraged bullied kid.
Same
If these guys care so much about someone, where was their sympathy when someone was being beaten day in and out?
>>
>>25695665
>not shooting the niggerly and the retarded
>>
>>25696245
>But more importantly, these school shootings have successfully decreased the amount of bullying that goes on in schools,

>muh safe space
>>
>>25696222
>when you hear "bullying" on 4chan or reddit, think "i got ignored a few times when i wanted to make a joke" or "girls laughed at me when i did something embarrassing"
this 2bh, I've found that white people are INCREDIBLY brittle and take these sorts of things incredibly personally.

Like it's somehow an international incident requiring UN resolutions when some young little anon gets told to fuck off by Stacey, or when Chad takes a chocolate-covered almond out of anon's lunch.

>>25696228
It's too late to make corrections, faggot. Give me your fucking lunch money
>>
>>25695854
edgy as fuck senpai
>>
>>25695665
He was giving them an end that they won't regret. That nigger would have probably failed in life and so would the retard
>>
>>25695611
Daily reminder no fight is unfair
If your bully is bigger than you, and everyone tells you to 'stand up for yourself' its perfectly alright to use brass knuckles or a baseball bat in the fight.
Fighting someone bigger than you is just plain dumb, you get beaten up and it just boosts the bullies' ego.
>>
>>25696165
>implying most bullying isn't carried out by non-whites
>>
>>25696322
it's not. that's not bullying. it's business. if you move that work but don't make me that money, something's fucked up and now you're gonna get fucked up
>>
>>25696129
not a good example considering the victim piledrives the bully into the concrete
>>
>>25696277
It's part of a much greater social breakdown. Unless we revamp the school system and stop cramming thousands of kids into giant classrooms where they learn nothing and end up occupying themselves with retarded social heirarchies, instead of focusing on education, it will get worse. This doesn't happen at college because you need to pay to be there and want to waste your time as little as possible. Maybe we should make kids work for their education, and if they won't they can get a not-a-complete-retard-certificate through mandatory 2 year military service or something.
>>
>>25696321
Tell that to fucking normies who are going muh violence in the thread
>>
>>25696144
>>25696173
>>25696350
The thin kid was being bullied and he's fighting back, its not the other way around
>>
>>25696322
I feel like nignogs have been getting better tho
>>
Both of my parents are middle school teachers. 50 years combined experience. They told me that kids who get bullied almost always deserve it.
>>
>>25696351
there's no such thing as social hierarchy, and it seems like the reason you're constantly bullied in your grade 8 classes is that you think there is one and have too low self-esteem to think of yourself as being on any other than the bottom rung
>>
>>25696382
this

I've never seen someone bullied who wasn't being annoying first, and when I was getting bullied, it was because I was being a high-strung asshole all the time

and lo and behold, when I calmed down and stopped being terrible, I stopped getting bullied and even made friends! a future lesbian even asked me out in the last year of hs im gay now lol
>>
>>25696351
>social heirarchies
Society is a series of social hierarchies. Bottom line, if you can't handle high school you have problems. Schools are there to serve the best interests of the majority, not the special needs of the troubled individual.
>>
>>25696385
there's no such thing as self esteem so you don't have a point.
>>
>>25696385
There is such a thing, and your pitiful attempts at arguing otherwise won't change that. I did get bullied but I'm not hung up on it, kids at that older middle school/younger high school age are supceptible to groupthink and absolutely will establish it as quickly as possible. It becomes much less relevant when people start getting jobs and most NEETs never move past it because they stopped caring about themselves because of it.
>>
File: increase the memes.png (806KB, 680x917px) Image search: [Google]
increase the memes.png
806KB, 680x917px
>>25696414
>>25696421
there isn't such a thing

even in pack animals, it hasn't been observed. "alpha" and "beta" are just memes, jack
>>
>>25696414
They don't serve anyone's best interests, if the intent is to prepare people for work then the school should just focus on selecting people based on aptitude and connecting them with jobs. Instead they get a bunch of unmotivated idiots together on the taxpayer's dollar to sit around masturbating under the desk and discussing each other's outfits. Education is not top priority, the school's primary focus is getting more funding and cutting corners any way they can.
>>
>>25695611
you're retarded, you wouldn't just be killing that bully, you'd probably be autistic enough to target anyone who looked normie to you. Not that I don't think normies should suffer and die, by all means, teenagers are the worst, but you'll also be killing innocent people and family members and siblings and people who are going to be missed, you should only kill people when they actually deserve it, and then you may be ok in my books. mkay?
>>
>>25696379
>The thin kid was being bullied and he's fighting back
No. Stop fucking lying. I've seen this news story.
>>
>normies completely ignoring the fact that these actions and perceptions is what drives people to become unstable
>let's just shit on them for what they did after we drove them crazy
>instead of realizing we drove them to it
This is the real problem
>>
>>25696437
I appreciate that you would prefer to think outside the box on this matter, but if social hierarchies exist anywhere it's in schools and schools alone. It's how the peasant children like to occupy their time while they are stuck all in one place, not learning or being held to any standards other than "Get up, go here, look busy"
>>
>>25696470
Oh yeah... the news... forgot about that. they always tell the truth
>>
>>25696454
>if the intent is to prepare people for work then the school should just focus on selecting people based on aptitude and connecting them with jobs.
Colleges do this. Any real program worth its salt will have a bunch of internships lined up every year for graduates. Why are you expecting fucking middle schools to be "connecting them with jobs."?

But hey, whatever it takes to justify your victim complex. Before, it was just Chad. Now it's the president of the united states personally having you bullied and ruining your whole life with school funding policies!

>>25696480
>i-it's true because I say so !!!
wowza gr8 source m8
>>
>>25696414
>Schools are there to serve the best interests of the majority, not the special needs of the troubled individual.
Then the gun is the minorities' way of dealing with the problem since the school wont. You already gave them a red card and said 'i dont care'. Dont come crying when they act.
>>
>>25696485
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/casey-heynes-teen-attacked-bully-ritchard-gale-youtube-video-snapped-article-1.122097
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/emotional-interview-with-the-boy-who-stood-up-to-a-bully-casey-heynes/
http://deadspin.com/5781702/the-ultimate-anti-bullying-psa-kid-fights-back-with-devastating-body-slam
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674834/How-40-second-video-clip-changed-life-Teenager-hit-high-school-bully-trying-deal-long-lasting-fame.html
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/17/mother-australian-bully-body-slammed-video-demands-apology-victim.html
>>
>>25696541
I like how we've moved from
>retaliating against bullying is completely understandable
to
>it's time to kill all the students in my local middle school because their funding structure is inefficient
>>
>>25696519
Calm down, why the fuck do you feel the need to project a bullied betamax personality onto every post you reply to? How oblivious to your own shit are you? Give a shit about Chad, my god man.

Yeah, I think smaller classrooms and more focus on streamlining which kids go where based on what career opportunities they have aren't bad ideas because I'm not shitting my pants over the idea of making small changes to get huge results. I think a lot of the problem with bullying is because we round all the poor people's kids up like cattle and don't expect much of them in the first place.
>>
>>25696546
>>25696470
Do you honestly believe a thinner shorter kid can bully a taller fatter kid? Just LOOK at the way the smaller kid punched the fattie, thats no way to bully someone, if anything he was fighting against the bully
>>
>>25696454
>school should just focus on selecting people based on aptitude and connecting them with jobs.

In the professional world, 'aptitude' includes being able to function socially and institutionally. it's actually very important.

Kids who get bullied are not just like all the other kids, only they got a bad roll of the dice. Bullying isn't somehow random.
>>
>>25696589
i musn't take the bait
>>
>>25696609
Adults won't bully you at work. They'll just fire you, drop you like hot garbage if they don't want you around. You'll wish you got bullied because you want the money. Plus you have women and tranny faggots jumping on the SJW gravy train ready to get you fired for wanting them to shut the fuck up about their government sanctioned persecution complex.
>>
>>25696576
>why the fuck do you feel the need to project a bullied betamax personality onto every post you reply to?
I've been on /r9k/ for over 5 years and that "bullied betamax personality" is spot on 99% of the time in these threads. Someone gets ignored by Stacey or called a nerd by Chad, they take it super personally, and never let it go. I think I've seen literally ONE case where someone described their bullies and it was some real wild rape case shit. Every other time, when pressed, the robots in these threads reveal that they were just made fun of casually.

>Yeah, I think smaller classrooms and more focus on streamlining which kids go where based on what career opportunities they have
This has nothing to do with the thread, and is about as far from the job of primary/secondary schools as it gets. Some 14 year old graduate from middle school doesn't have job opportunities.

Class size also has nothing to do with it, since bullying doesn't go on during classes themselves, it's shit that happens in the hallways, during lunch time, etc.

But seriously, fucking "job opportunities"? We're talking about high school here. If you're still getting "bullied" in college or uni, you are either so brittle that you can't take some gentle ribbing, or you need to call the cops. If you're old enough to worry about "job opportunities", you're old enough to file a report with campus security about someone harassing you.
>>
>>25696541
Agreed to some extent. Most of the kids who are chronically bullied had out to be removed from the population. Either as stay at home NEET wards of their families, or if that is not an option, straight up institutionalized.
>>
>>25696322

I got bullied and called a nigger and a bunch of racist shit by a gang of white kids in middle school.
They were bigger than me, and it didn't help that I was like the only black guy there.
Fuck white people desu senpai, I was one of the smartest kid in that school yet still got detention every day because of my "misbehavior".
They would watch every little thing I do and I would get in trouble for it.
Looking back I wouldn't want anyone to experience what I did but the other schools around me were so shit that I had no choice but to stay.
Honestly didn't help that I was bullied in high school that was 80% black, after injuring myself.
Only made me wish I was stronger but I just had to roll with the punches because I was injured.

tl:dr- bullies do not discriminate against the weak.
Even if you aren't getting bullied you better learn to defend yourself as soon as possible.
The harder you make it for a bully the less chance there will be that he messes with you.
>>
>>25696651
lol. Take a job on a sales team or in a boiler room, or really in any masculine environment, and get back to me.
>>
>>25696668
>Fuck white people desu senpai,
this 2bh fampai

>>25696679
>boiler room
lol what faggot like youve ever had a job

that said you are right. that ~Le SJW Menace~ shit doesn't happen anywhere real work takes place. It's pretty much only a middle management thing
>>
>>25696653
Wow look at this "oldfag" and his endless nuggets of wisdom. You've been here 5 years and NEVER once thought that maybe you weren't discussing this issue with someone other than a "robot"? Maybe I'd take you seriously if your first reaction when you read something is to try and scope out what kind of person they are and attack that, but as far as I'm concerned you're newfag reddit trash for all your seniority.

What I discussed has everything to do with the thread and you just want to argue with people about how they should just b themselves. School is meant to prepare people for the career world, and as it is, it does not do that, so kids develop malformed ideas on how to function socially as a result of the sense of meaninglessness institutionalization. Again you just seem afraid of change.
>>
>>25696710
>lol what faggot like youve ever had a job

Nigga they has a bullying case in the NFL 2 years ago.

You actually think bullying ends at high school.

kek.
>>
File: 1452162855324.jpg (97KB, 870x581px) Image search: [Google]
1452162855324.jpg
97KB, 870x581px
/asean/ here, there's a documentary on crime investigation channel on Elliot roger on January 23. thoughts for normies' side?
>>
>>25696718
meaningless*

Also class size is completely relevant. I am not saying hook a 14 year old up with a job, I am saying introduce them to the idea of picking a career path and focusing on that. It won't waste their time if they change their mind, but they will get the feeling that they are there to be prepared for the world and not to wake up at 6 am every day only to do minimal, pointless work and get shit on by their peers who get to get up and leave class because they have sports practice.
>>
>>25695611

You're conflating "justifiable" with "causal", OP.

Just because something has a cause doesn't mean doing it is "just".
>>
>>25695611
Bullied kids are almost always silent and on the introverted side, but thats alright, not everyone is a loud high confidence hunk. Bullying is never alright, if anything parents and teachers should intervene.

>>25696679
>lol. Take a job on a sales team or in a boiler room, or really in any masculine environment, and get back to me.
Literally everyone's a friend in blue collar jobs. Bullying itself is kiddish and a sign of immaturity, people grow out of it, being accommodation is a sign of maturity. When i worked manual labor a few years ago, i went drinking with coworkers every few days, nobody was ever ill treated, or excluded
>>
>>25696718
>You've been here 5 years and NEVER once thought that maybe you weren't discussing this issue with someone other than a "robot"?
I've never seen anyone who complains so fervently about "bullying" be anything else. Well, there was literally ONE time. ONCE. In over five years on this board.

>if your first reaction when you read something is to try and scope out what kind of person they are
These threads always progress the same way. There's no real point to bothering with that anymore. If they're so innocent, they can bring it up themselves.

>you just want to argue with people about how they should just b themselves.
lmao where the fuck did I say that?

>>25696754
>I am not saying hook a 14 year old up with a job,
you literally are:
>"more focus on streamlining which kids go where based on what career opportunities they have"
>>
>>25695709
I'm sure your friends on reddit would appreciate this :^)
Most Teenagers are fucking scum and a few dead kids don't matter at all in the long OR short run.
>2016
>"muh morals"
>"muh bringing a gun to a fistfight ain't fair"
Life isn't fair faggot and bullying an innocent and getting away with it is far more unfair than getting shot
>>
>>25696790
Yeah I mean PREPARING for jobs, not giving them jobs. Like teach them a fucking skill, you memester fuck.
>>
File: 1452607243435.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1452607243435.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>25696806
cringed

what will killing people do for you? because there's 2 options after a school shooting. you either blow your own head off or the cops come and kill you or lock you up for life.

you don't get to decide who lives and dies. you're nothing. some people grow stronger through trials, and other people want to just give up and go on an angry rampage. if you're the latter, it would be more beneficial to everybody if you just popped yourself in the head quietly.
>>
>>25696813
>Like teach them a fucking skill
You mean like the maths, science, and technological principles necessary for college-level education?

And still, what the fuck does this have to do with bullying? Even if they taught you how to do whatever magic thing you think they're not being taught now, how would it change that nerdlet anon won't get picked on by chad? Kids are cruel, and it's hard enough to keep them focused on education as it is.
>>
>>25696767
>Literally everyone's a friend in blue collar jobs.

I'm in a highly competitive white collar job. It's survival of the fittest. Anyone weak gets bullied and quits.
>>
Sure is a lot of victim blaming in this thread.
>>
>>25696877

>liberal meme time
sweet
>>
File: kyle-velasquez.png (25KB, 135x200px) Image search: [Google]
kyle-velasquez.png
25KB, 135x200px
>I'M TAKING OUT MY RAGE ON THE FUCKING NORMIES WHO WRONGED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

>proceeds to kill random innocent people they barely even know indiscriminately including a mentally challenged student
>>
>>25696209
>One post decide if everyone with a different skin color can't be robots
>>
>>25696806
>Life isn't fair
This
Fucking this, if you bully someone, then be prepared to face any consequences. Life aint fair, if you punch someone, he can punch you in the chest with a bullet and you dont get to complain because YOU sarted it, and as i said earlier, life aint fair.

>>25696858
>you don't get to decide who lives and dies. you're nothing. some people grow stronger through trials, and other people want to just give up and go on an angry rampage. if you're the latter, it would be more beneficial to everybody if you just popped yourself in the head quietly.
How about i take a few of my bullies with me? They loved bullying me, im sure they'll love bullying me in hell too!
>>
>>25696209
>>25696903
In general males belonging to any race can be robots. But thats males only, females cant be robots.
>>
>>25696858
That's a lot of Reddit justice in your post.
>>
>>25696877
>>25696887
I love how /pol/ r9k ususally is, but as soon as it's time to take some responsibility for their own lives, it's full tumblr time

>>25696905
by that logic, you should just deal with it when you get bullied, because indeed, life aint fair
>>
File: nice guys finish last.png (1MB, 1127x957px) Image search: [Google]
nice guys finish last.png
1MB, 1127x957px
>>25695671
>which is why women like their men strong as opposed to school shooter crazy
excuse me? did I read that right?
>>
File: image.png (316KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316KB, 500x438px
yawn, losers didn't u notice hihschool ended like years ago. just get over it and live life or just choose 2 b miserabl smth; even heard of a therapist??? ugh just shut up.
>>
Chads should be killed and Stacys should be raped
>>
>>25695611

You actually got one thing wrong. It's not parents telling you to man up, it's the weak-as fuck parents that tell you to "just ignore them", "it will get better". This will make you become a psycho because you're usually so in fear of breaking the law until you reach a breaking point.

Source: me, shitty childhood
>>
>>25696864
It seems like it's harder for the school to come up with a system that is better than "Cram them all in one place and teach them the very basic things needed to be useful anywhere, and hope it all works out"

The teachers simply don't get paid enough to do more than the bare minimum and that's the level of work ethic the children are exposed to every day. All they see is a bunch of people who don't give a shit about them, expecting things of them that aren't needed. All they learn upon graduating is that they never needed to exist. Nothing is more important to them than their imagined social standing which also doesn't fucking matter. None of them should even exist.
>>
>>25696905
You're right, life isn't fair. Which is why you should just get the fuck over it that you were bullied.
>>
>>25696889
This, like the Supreme Gentleman. He didn't kill a bunch of Chads and Stacies, he killed another Asian nerd just like him and some other randoms.

These shooters are mad at themselves. They're always middle or upper middle class
>Waaaahh Girls won't date me
>Waaahhh people make fun of me
>WAaaahhh My parents gave me a computer instead of raising me properly so all I know how to do is interact as Anonymous.

We need to go back to Spirit Journeys, Send all these kids out in the jungle and see if they can survive two weeks.
>>
>>25696872
Makes sense. Ambitious people are aggressive, and those people steer clear of blue collar work.
>>
>>25696928
>>25696946
No by the logic that life ain't fair, i gain the right to kill anyone, and them to kill me. Its that simple. Life ain't fair
>>
>>25696932
2 edgy 4 me

Not original
>>
>>25696959
>i gain the right to kill anyone
Laws exist.
>>
>>25696952
>We need to go back to Spirit Journeys, Send all these kids out in the jungle and see if they can survive two weeks.
I cut myself on the edge
>>
>>25696382
Not really. Alot of kids get bullied because they're ugly and they cant fixed that
>>
>>25696980
>Laws exist.
They exist to judge criminals. Laws come in effect after a crime has taken place, in short laws don't do shit against preventing crime if the criminal doesn't care about the consequences in the first place
>>
/r9k/ has really changed for the worst. Now we have the normie defense force patrolling our threads.
>>
>>25697018
>/r9k/ has really changed for the worst. Now we have the normie defense force patrolling our threads.
This
A year or two ago, everyone would have agreed with OP
>>
>>25695611
Nobody ever picked on anyone while I was around. Maybe a few people in a group talked shit to me from a distance like pathetic worms, but that's it. Everyone else I beat up who was mean to anyone. I'm a girl now though. Now I get to fight dirty and shoot you if you attack me. School shooters are pathetic anyways. They're just failures at life with a gun. They can't even get the high score and fall at that too and usually shoot themselves once they realize they fucked up this too.
>>
>>25696959
>i gain the right to kill anyone
I think you should fire your lawyer

>>25697016
actually there's shitloads of preventative laws. for example, you can't get a gun now because you posted on /r9k/. sorry. thats the law
>>
>>25697018
The beauty of it is that you can call them out on their shit here. They're so stupid, they don't realize coming here is like walking butt naked around on the front lines ready to get shot like crippled geese.
>>
>>25697016
say hello to new gun control laws :)
>>
>>25696985
I don't see how that's edgy. Spending time in nature has been scientifically proven to lower stress and generally improve health and attitude in measurable ways.
>>
>>25697031
>MUH SAFE SPAAAAACE ;A;

>>>/r/tumblr
>>
>>25696994
Yes, they can. Part of having friends is learning to laugh at yourself. Guys with friends break each others balls constantly.

People who get bullied however, are too precious for that kind of thing.
>>
>>25696940
>"just ignore them"
To be fair, this works in a lot of cases. If you stop doing whatever it is that's provoking the bullies, they'll stop bullying you.

And most kids I've seen get bullied were trying to be a bully first, and just fucked it up and got out-bullied.
>>
>>25697051
>Send all these kids out in the jungle and see if they can survive two weeks.
This part is the edgy one. You dont abandon kids in a jungle, you teach them how to survive in one.
>Spending time in nature has been scientifically proven to lower stress and generally improve health and attitude in measurable ways.
I fully agree
>>
File: 1433480979339.jpg (110KB, 727x594px) Image search: [Google]
1433480979339.jpg
110KB, 727x594px
>>25697034
>Everyone else I beat up who was mean to anyone.

She's a big girl now, she ripped out a couple black chicks' weaves and now she's bringin the pain to the soggylord betas of /r9k/
>>
OP understands and you know it.
FUCK YOU NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25697051
There's a difference between "go outside and enjoy the smell of trees and earth" and "SEND EM TO THE JUNGLE FOR 2 WEEKS AND SEE WHO COMES BACK WITH BOTH ARMS HAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>25696858
>two choices
>you either blow off your head (1)
>or the cops kill you (2)
>or lock you up for life(3)
You can't even fucking count.
Yes I do decide who lives or dies, deciding on who I choose to shoot you dumb nigger.And killing those people would give me far more satisfaction than you could ever comprehend
>telling other people to kill themselves
ow the edge.
>>
>>25697064
EXACTLY. Eggman is ugly as fuck, but he takes it in stride, laughs at himself, and lo and behold he has a gf.

Again, people who get bullied almost always deserve it.
>>
File: kill yourself please.jpg (191KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself please.jpg
191KB, 800x1000px
>>25697083
>posting shit like this online
>being the sort of person who actually believes these things
>wonders why they get bullied

kek
>>
>>25697081
Eh, tomato/tomato
>>
>>25697052
Fuck that, I'll gladly explain to normies exactly how they are retarded pieces of shit in great detail. They won't be receptive though, because believing whatever you feel like is learned behavior and cannot be undone.
>>
>>25697083
the two choices or either "suicide" or "the cops deal with you"
>>
>>25697045
It's real comforting knowing that we'll drop our constitutional rights like an aging gold digger before we even attempt to blame the fact that schools are basically prisons that barely make sure you are literate before you get your diploma.
>>
>>25697109
>They won't be receptive though, because

....they have decent lives, and you're literally on the bottom rung of society?
>>
>>25697076
Damn straight ouuta compton
Sometimes I get s little wet thinking about living innawoods and hunting bad people for supplies and salt their meat and live in my spider hole
>>
>>25697035
>I think you should fire your lawyer
Well i can take a gun, walk to my bully's house, call him out and shoot him to death. Whats stopping me? The laws can just punish me but the bully is already dead.
>>
File: 1450976711889.jpg (82KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1450976711889.jpg
82KB, 625x626px
>>25697164
t. Grandma senpai.
>>
File: 1445666374491.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445666374491.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>25695893

what do all those fuckers have in common

>dat /r9k/ aesthetic
>>
>>25697163
the majority of people come out of school fine
>>
>>25696858
>goes to 4chan
>goes to r9k
>whines when people are psychotic psychopaths and don't follow moral or social justice principles
What the fuck did you expect. This isn't reddit in case you were wondering.
>>
>>25697163
Jesus, cry more. What's your excuse for the mall/theater/etc, etc shootings? Universal background checks aren't infringing on anyone's rights.
>>
>Normalfags have infested this board so much that they are defending bullying saying robots "deserve" it
This attitude is why you people end up getting shot in your schools.
>>
>>25695611
Agreed op, but even saying this will put you on somesort of watchlist
>>
>>25697173
According to what? You're just implying there's no room for improvement. What a useless fucking post and useless person. And it's not "fine" to be useless. Kys.
>>
File: 6528159543_073121ee64_b.jpg (146KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
6528159543_073121ee64_b.jpg
146KB, 1024x745px
holy shit this thread baka tbqhwyf
>>
File: file.png (454KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
454KB, 500x500px
>>25697183
>people are psychotic psychopaths
shut the fuck up

nobody here is a "psychotic psychopath"

just a bunch of neurotic teenagers who got mad when stacy splashed them with a puddle and think they're the fucking punisher

STOP BLAMING OTHERS
STOP

THEY'RE DICKS, THEY'RE CRUEL, IT'S UNFAIR, I UNDERSTAND

BUT YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT

CHANGE YOURSELF

THIS IS NOT "NORMIE ADVICE" THIS IS REALITY
>>
>>25697197
I don't live in America so there's really no chance that I'll die from a bullet.
>>
>>25697163
Agreed
Murrikan schooling is way too easy. It should be more like asian schooling where you have to work hard to pass, instead of just attend the classes and there you go
>>
>>25695967

Oh fuck off with that garbage

>7th grade
>was bullied since the 3rd grade onwards
>finally decide to just fight him
>lose hard
>really hard
>next day everyone laughs at how pathetic i am since i ran away after getting beat up
>once my face was back to normal
>the beatings started again

So go fuckign fuck yourself you retarded normie
>>
File: 1348909733937.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1348909733937.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
ITT: Bad Ass Motherfuckers
>>
>>25697229
>you cannot change that
Eric Harris and Dylan changed it
Elliot Rodger changed it
Watch me change it
>>
>>25697191
Hey look, a European. Tell me more about how you drove off Ahmed with nothing but a hotdog and an egg beater.
>>
File: 1348909733943.jpg (55KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1348909733943.jpg
55KB, 500x652px
>>25697255
>runs away like a little bitch

well there's your problem right there.
>>
>>25697236
Yeah, you'll just get yourself blown up in your car by Abdul when you start it.
>>
>>25696222
Got this shit kicked out of me all the time in middle school.

Finally started fighting back.

Ended up in a psychiatric ward because they were convinced I was going to kill people or myself.

Obviously, you can't go back to the school after that. I got fucked with enough as it was, how bad would it be after this?

After changing schools a few more times I figured out that you need to establish yourself in the first week. Sometimes that means punching a dude in the face, sometimes it just means forcing yourself into a clique.

Frankly, punching someone in the face is more satisfying. But I'm a bitter loser with substandard social skills.
>>
>>25697270
neither of them even killed their "oppressors", just random innocent people who barely knew them

they're remembered like subhuman cowards, and their graves are desecrated

if you want to be that, go ahead
>>
>>25697229
>Hahahahaha MEMES but also literally just b yourself
>>
>>25697279

My face was a fucking mess, my ears were bleeding, my nose was bleeding, what hte fuck do you think a 14 year old would do in that situation you fucking moron OH I SHOULD JUST STAND THERE AND GET BEAT UP SOME MORE YEA THAT WIL SHOW EM
>>
>>25697163
America is the last country that should have guns. Somalia is a more safe and reasonable place.

>>25697116
>>25697083
I think it's a valid 3
>Suicide by yourself
>Go on a shooting, and get killed when you didn't wanna get killed
>Go on a shooting, and get merely arrested
>>
>>25697279
>Getting beaten because obviously lack strength
>dont run away
>get beat more
Great plan m8
>>
>>25697270
No one changed anything. These people just committed a very selfish form of suicide., They were too weak for the world.
>>
>>25697103
>>25697103
Who said I was bullied?
What goes round comes round. You bully some kid because he's the "shy one"? Then you fucking deserve the bullets for starting bullying him. You made your grave now lie in it.
If you ever went to my school you'd be the first one to be shot.
>>
>>25697306
>just b yourself
i didn't say that

yourself is shit, i said CHANGE yourself. be literally anything else. or just end your life.

if you aren't capable of changing yourself, drugs exist. but you don't want to take drugs. you'd rather just fester in your own shit.
>>
>>25697274
I'm American, and I have no problem with guns, but those background checks are there for a reason. Never forget the NRA initially supported them because they were scared of black people.
>>
File: 1348909733947.jpg (44KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
1348909733947.jpg
44KB, 604x401px
>>25697307
you fight back faget
>>
>>25697191
A background check doesn't mean anything. It just means your stupid enough to get caught acting crazy. Do I'm other words it catches nobody. Hell the last time I saw my dealer he offered to sell me an uzi for $400.
>implying I need a gun to kill people
At school it would be as easy as getting on the lunch serving team and postponing the food.
At work or school, I could just bring brownies in and poison them.
But muh gun laws.
Maybe be a responsible hun owner and not leave your ar15 out of the safe when you have a deranged autistic son.
>>
>>25697307
learn to fight you pussy.

oc
>>
>>25697329
The drugs are half the problem.
>>
>>25697312
>America is the last country that should have guns.

I agree which is why I think we should try to fix America, not just take their guns away and never approach the other problems. America doesn't HAVE to be a shithole.
>>
>>25697332

fiughting back isnt always immediate you faggot
the bully went missing during the summer break after that year, still hasnt been found.
there's a lot of woods in this area.

go fucking fuck yourself you normie piece of garbage
>>
>>25697307
You should have just not fought him then, I guess. Never take a bet you can't win, nah mean?

I'd make fun of you too, that really is pathetic. You lashed out violently for no reason like a bitch, got pummeled like a bitch, and ran away like a bitch. You a bitch, nigga.

>>25697358
America just is a shithole. It's part of the very fibre of its cultural being. America may or may not be shit at any given time, but Americans will always be shit incarnate.
>>
>>25695665
columbine was originally planned to be a bombing, but people got in the way
>>
File: 1348909940595.jpg (133KB, 487x683px) Image search: [Google]
1348909940595.jpg
133KB, 487x683px
>bully shows up
>starts talking shit
>fight breaks out
>sometimes_u_gotta_take_the_pussy.jpg
>even if rekt never get messed with again

what seems to be the problem, fellows
>>
>>25697229
That's just playing into normies hands though. It's benefiting them. I get why a normie would advocate to just let yourself be shat on and keep improving yourself so you can give the normie society more.

Also for OP, don't talk about this. Normies know this is the truth and while you may think they are spouting retarded bullshit, they are only doing this to make you mad and say something they could use to get you locked up. Do not ever fall for their trap. They all know and they just want you to say it out loud so they can get rid of you.
>>
>>25697366
>You should have just not fought him then

WHAT TEH FUCK
ARE YOU FUCKING BRAINDAMAGED

>JSUT FIGHT THE UBLLY TO STOP HIM LOL
>WOOOOW WHY DID YOU FIHGT HIM THAHA PATHETIC BITCH LOL SHOULDNT HAVE FOUGHT HIM

FUCKIONG NMORMIEESA YOU FUCKINMG NBRAINDEAD BRAINDAMGED RETARDS
>>
It's amazing how naive/stupid normies are when it comes to this topic. They bully and isolate people, cutting them off from society and its goods and making them feel like they might as well die. Then the normies act surprised when some of these wretched people lash out rather than killing themselves quietly like the normies want. It's the same dynamic that creates terrorists in the wake of US invasions and occupations. People with a grudge and nothing to lose are very dangerous.
>>
>>25697329
>but you don't want to take drugs

More NIDF projecting, I can get drugs you'll probably never try. Because you're not only a normie, you're a failed normie. Why don't you change yourself with a hot cup of bleach?
>>
>>25697316
>They were too weak for the world.
if they were weak, they would have just killed themselves. But they didn't, they killed a load of other people before killing themselves
>>
>>25697389
>I can get drugs you'll probably never try
I'm referring to prescription drugs for dealing with your mental illness, Signior Edgemeister
>>
File: 1373011571401.jpg (72KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1373011571401.jpg
72KB, 720x478px
>>25697359

dude just round up your friends and go stomp that ass XD

what's the big deal?
>>
>>25695611
School shootings started as outcasts killing people they resented, but now they are just the ultimate cry for attention, they want to be on the news. They are the same as emo girls cutting themselves, edgy faggots looking for attention, just that since they are men they do it better.

Plus they probably equate fear or horror with respect.

Anyway i love it, 100% quality entretainment.
>>
>matador agitates bull and gets killed
>"HE TOTES GOT WHAT HE DESERVED #NOSYMPATHY"
>robot bullied for centuries and developed anxiety, depression, inferiority complex
>goes batshit insane and kills a few kids justly
>"WOW WHY DID TEH INNOCENT KIDS HAVE TO DIE THE SHOOTER IS SATAN INCARNATE!!!!!!!11!!1!"
>NORMIE LOGIC
>>
>>25696666
>Most of the kids who are chronically bullied had out to be removed from the population. Either as stay at home NEET wards of their families, or if that is not an option, straight up institutionalized.

this tbqh. if you think about it, it's the only realistic solution to the problem.
>>
>>25697403
What's strong about killing unarmed people with a gun?
>>
>>25697431
Robots are literally animals. Confirmed, straight from the source.
>>
>>25697366
>It's part of the very fibre of its cultural being.

For the past century, I'll give you that. It doesn't have to be this way and for the longest time I just wanted to run away, but I can't. Only difference between then and now is that I'm glad I'm not a Muslim loving yuroshit.
>>
File: 1348910230908.jpg (25KB, 306x481px) Image search: [Google]
1348910230908.jpg
25KB, 306x481px
You see, this is why you should never go outside without duel wielding some kind of melee advantage. You never know when you will have to defend your own honor. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance tbhwy
>>
>>25697419
>Plus they probably equate fear or horror with respect.

Yup. That's exactly how pathetic these people are.
>>
>>25697435

Right? There is nothing more pathetic.
>>
File: 1354583803946.jpg (31KB, 631x349px) Image search: [Google]
1354583803946.jpg
31KB, 631x349px
If you even think it's likely you gonna get bullied, offer to hold a martial arts demonstration in the gym or something, make it extracurricular so you can demonstrate your mad skills. Not only will the chads leave you alone, but you will be swimming in pussy for the rest of your time in school.

Pic highly related.
>>
>>25696164
I fought back, constantly, sometimes I won a few fights. Guess what they did--turned around and BAWWWWWed to the teachers about how I'm being mean to THEM.
And then I got diagnosed with a fake mental illness because I fought back.
>>
>>25697450
>this retarded
It's about doing something for no particular reason and then complaining about the result (school shooting)
And it's not that we"re animals. It's that normies consider us BELOW an animal. When an animal kills,chats fine. But a robot kills? NO BAD IM HLAD HES DEAD
just off yourself
>>
Just proves that normies have no empathy for the inferior who don't want to accept being humiliated every single day for the rest of their life. To have "healthy attitude" you have to accept this with a smile on your face(just learn to make fun of yourself!). I mean do normies really expect us to accept being treated like shit for things out of our control? Do you seriously think we will just take it and live our whole lives as second-grade citizens with "healthy attitude"?
>>
>>25697419
>>25697453
Hi leddit, nice weather today isn't it?
>>
>>25697434
I would just black mark the bully. What do I care about a beta faggot? Someone picks on someone and can't be a normal human being, throw them in prison and/or execute them. Remove them from society before they hurt other people or cause someone prolonged stress to the point they snap, obviously they are the problem. The more useless beta fags there are the more for me
>>
So many disgusting normal shits on my board get the fuck out you worthless faggots. Victim blame the bullied robot but make an exception for Stacy when she cries false rape allegations. Fuck all of you cancerous shits and go back to reddit
>>
>>25697506
You wanted to be treated in a way that is not in accordance with your abilities.

Again, there is a reason people are bullied.
>>
>>25697382
>every poster who isn't me is the same person

also lmao that overreaction

and you wonder why people bully you
>>
File: Virginity-Force-Field-046.jpg (27KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
Virginity-Force-Field-046.jpg
27KB, 533x600px
>>25697497

you have to adopt a disguise, a persona if you will, when you exact your vengeance. that way they cannot convict you of anything by their "laws", but yet still your legend will spread and your personhood respected. next time wear a fucking mask and give yourself a cool name.
>>
>>25697506
Normies could never understand the pain we feel. They literally consider us below animals>>25697431
>>
>>25697411
>I'm referring to prescription drugs for dealing with your mental illness

Yeah because loading these people up on Risperidol and giving them even bigger man-tits will fix everything or at least shut them up so you aren't forced to read threads about school shooting, tiptop kek Dr. Shekelberger.
>>
>>25696932
>ever touching stacies
ew
>>
File: 1348909733951.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1348909733951.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
I can see why some of you got bullied, so hypersensitive XD
>>
If all of you are so against school shootings why dont you help the bullied person? If you stand there in the crowd you're not helping, why not stop the bully for the bullied since he's too weak to deal with the bully himself?

Because you dont care. Why do you care when he lashes out and shoots everyone tho?
>>
>>25697559
>but you don't want to take drugs. you'd rather just fester in your own shit.
>>
>>25697543
Yes, but some of the abilities(more like characteristics) can not be changed and are given. Like height, bone structure. If I got dealt a shit hand in these things, what reason could there possibly be for me to just accept the humiliation? And even if I did accept it, why would it be reasonable for me not to hold grudges? And just saying "world isn't fair" doesn't help really.

Not trying to attack you by the way. Just trying to get to the bottom of it. I'd really like to be just happy and content but I wonder if there is some kind of secret trick that most people use that makes them not want to kill themselves and hate everyone else who got luckier in life. I guess growing up is what normies call it. I just can't seem to do that.
>>
>>25697518
This place is just done man. They'll never accept that some people find them to be utterly disgusting hypocrites and don't get upvotes here.
>>
>>25697594
>If all of you are so against school shootings why dont you help the bullied person?

Because they are retarded normies
They laugh while the guy is getting bullied then cry when he shoots up the place

they could have stopped it, they didn't want to.
>>
>>25697602
Drugs are drugs. None of them help. The legal ones just make you a fat zombie incapable of producing your own serotonin come time when you want to quit. Dunno what point you're trying to make other than "Trust the shrink" but you're not selling anyone.
>>
>>25697543

EXACTLY. If you're a fat autistic underachieving manboy, you're not going to be treated like a good looking honor student, or the QB of the football team.

You get what you put in.
>>
File: 1348909733944.jpg (60KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
1348909733944.jpg
60KB, 600x421px
>>25697594
>help little faggot fight his own battles
>constantly clinging afterwards
>needy little bitch never learns to throw a punch
>have to pry him off my dick
>desperate victim orbiting me for the rest of the school year.

yea no thanks
>>
>>25697649

Then you deserve to be shot
>>
>>25697366
>You lashed out violently for no reason
this is beyond bait
>>
>>25697451
I don't know much about the ANCIENT AMERICAN ZEITGEIST but I do know a bit about civil planning throughout america from the 1700s onwards, and it's got a lot of cues from modern american shittiness. There's also letters from visitors to america that read like they were written yesterday -- stuff about men at balls being afraid to touch women becuase of bizarre social norms, people remarking that their horses literally could not climb streets in san francisco when it was raining but being told to just get over it, etc.

America has always been shit, full of entitled retards who enforce a status quo no one likes.

But we're getting away from bullying, here. I still say that if someone is getting bullied, it's PROBABLY their own fault. There are cases where it's not and it's just someone running into a true psychopath, but those cases are few and far between and I have severe doubts anyone in this thread ever encountered such a situation. Robots are just entitled cowardly children.

>>25697649
>hmm this person is being bullied
>better not help and also call him a faggot
what up failed normie
>>
File: 1348909733953.jpg (22KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1348909733953.jpg
22KB, 300x400px
>>25697670

I deserve to be shot because -you- can't manage your inadequacies? hahahahahahahaha

oh wait are you serious? we all need to cater to the weakest coward in the group? hahahahahaha
>>
>>25697606
>Like height, bone structure. If I got dealt a shit hand in these things,

Nigga please. There is no singular archetype for success. You sound like a spoiled entitled baby. Frankly, you sounds like you deserve to get your ass kicked.
>>
>>25697675
From that story, it sounds like anon threw the first punch. It also doesn't even explicitly state that it was the same bully since 3rd grade, only that anon himself had been being bullied that long. Was it multiple people? I'd put my money on it.
>>
>>25697649
>imagining a make believe situation to console yourself for not having to deal with the situation youself
Pathetic, you wont save someone who's drowning or being beaten either would you?

>>25697621
THIS
You're all hypocrites, you don't care when a guy is being bullied because its so cool to watch and laugh at him but cry when he shoots the bully. Fuck off.
>>
File: lester.jpg (121KB, 1600x882px) Image search: [Google]
lester.jpg
121KB, 1600x882px
>>25697606
>I wonder if there is some kind of secret trick that most people use that makes them not want to kill themselves and hate everyone else who got luckier in life

Play pretend, and don't take anything in life seriously. Live your life in 3rd person and measure the worth of your life only by the material. Also meme harder.
>>
>>25697594
>If all of you are so against school shootings why dont you help the bullied person?

It's not my responsibility to be some kids emotional nanny. That doesn't mean he has the right to shoot me. Grow up.
>>
File: n5s65txLn61ry44tb.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
n5s65txLn61ry44tb.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>25697689
>/r9k/ actually believes this
>>
File: 1441977348948.jpg (115KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441977348948.jpg
115KB, 540x960px
nobody would get bullied if they all just learned to train in the dark arts and dressed appropriately.

dat trenchcoat double sword action will save you.
i'm not even kidding XD
>>
>>25697692
What are you even trying to say. These things help a lot obviously(for men anyways). Just because some people made it despite being dealt a shit hand(which is very very rare for most succesful people you can find the thing that made them succesful that was out of their control) then does it mean the rest can do it too? No, the rest are fucked. Just the lucky ones still survive.

But if that really is your only argument, that I deserve to get my ass kicked then you shouldn't be surprised many robots see you normies as the ultimate enemy.
>>
>>25697606
>luckier

I hate that. It's not luck. Put down the vidya, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and try some hard work.
>>
>>25697718
>That doesn't mean he has the right to shoot me.
But he can, he can steal his father's gun and shoot you right in the head. Of course you can avoid that by just helping him, but you're not a nanny are you?
Stop being such a saint when you wont even save some kid who's being bullied
>>
File: 1411700490079.jpg (53KB, 342x399px) Image search: [Google]
1411700490079.jpg
53KB, 342x399px
This thread is gold tbhwy
>>
>>25697744
So you want guaranteed success for everyone? Sorry, but that is not a realistic expectation. Grow up.
>>
>>25697711
Is that it? Really? I can't believe people actually do that. I mean I can do it now, but to maintain it my liver would be toast before I turn 30. Surely there must be some ultimate argument. Something to shut all of us the entitled whiny crybabies up. Something other than.

>Work hard and let us humiliate you. If you don't you will become homeless. If you try to fight back we will destroy you.

Is that really it? Is that really what's supposed to make robots take responsibility and fit in with society without hating normies?
>>
File: 1356186929607.gif (156KB, 288x200px) Image search: [Google]
1356186929607.gif
156KB, 288x200px
>>25697749

sounds like you're trying to backdoor bully people into doing what you want, under penalty of death.

it would be easier to just do some fucking push ups and learn to make a fist, bro
>>
>But he doesn't have the rights to shoot me!

What's right or not couldn't matter less when people are getting shot up, why is this even up for discussion.
>>
>>25697772
It is realistic, just more difficult than encouraging everyone everywhere to pump out kids and then finding a place and purpose for them when it's cheaper to harass them into murder-suicide.
>>
>>25697749

You have to help yourself in this world. It's not other people's duty to monitor or tend to your emotions. GROW UP.
>>
File: 1356817866580.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1356817866580.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
More proof that /r9k/ needs to get /fit/
>>
This is legit what I think of when I hear about robots getting "bullied"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1HNTem4tw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHuZ8xkbyI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14p1m1AKgTI

some robot tried to keep it real, taking some gentle ribbing or callous comment way too personally, and didn't Keep It Real Enough

>>25697606
>m-my cheek bones are weak so my life is RRRRUUUUIIIIINNNNNEEEEEDDDDD!!!

Maybe you were being bullied (and continue to be bullied) because you're a whiny brat who refuses to take responsibility for his own mistakes?

inb5
>y-youre just using the J-Just World Fallacy!!!
Being short is not a thing that ruins your life -- My big boss at work is far shorter than me, and is, if anything, the biggest bully I've met. Same for ~Bone Structure~, some weak cheek bones don't mean shit, and if your bones are actually fucked up enough to limit your mobility or whatever, anyone bullying you would probably get suspended as soon as it's heard of. I actually went to a school with a special class for people with mobility issues or brain problems, ain't nobody bullied those people
>>
>>25697745
It is luck. Tall good looking guys can get girlfriends while playing CSGO, while average guy has to work hard. So it is hard work, but whether you have to work hard or not is determined by luck.

>>25697772
Unless you didn't read my first post. What I was asking for is some kind of reasoning besides "Grow up" because that's meaningless really and won't convince anyone.
>>
Im such a baller that people would give me nicknames. I kicked people I felt were dangerous the fuck out of school. A bunch of them threatened to shoot up the school, one of them wanted to duel with swords (I guess I would get a kitchen knife?). None of them started a school shooting, it's literally being mentally ill, no sane person does this kind of thing.
>>
>>25697780
>sounds like you're trying to backdoor bully people into doing what you want, under penalty of death.
>it would be easier to just do some fucking push ups and learn to make a fist, bro

Absolutely. Basically muh gun, it's supposed to make up for all his inadequacies.

I can see why these kids have such problems. They're emotional babies.
>>
>>25697779
It's that. And you're not supposed to take responsibility and fit in, you're supposed to identify the problems within the infrastructure that enable them to continue this behavior. They depend on things to stay the way they are.
>>
>>25697702
Even assuming everything you said it's true, what does it have to do with the "no reason" part?
>>
File: senator smash high school photo.jpg (100KB, 640x680px) Image search: [Google]
senator smash high school photo.jpg
100KB, 640x680px
>>25697780
>>25697803
pic related

>>25697814
Have you seen the average streamer? Go look up Narcissa Wright or ZeldaFreakGlitcha
>>
>>25695998
Not all of us are Saitama, Anon.
>>
File: hikikomigaeshi.gif (36KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
hikikomigaeshi.gif
36KB, 250x205px
>>25697594
All I had to do in like 1st grade is kick the bullies ass and nobody stepped out of line. I guess I took his place sorta. Id just give people looks and they'd sip being a faggot. What happened was this guy called my friend a nigger so I flung my basketball at him as fast as possible and he blocked it and I already ran at him anddid pic to him and was gonna ground pound him but my eyes locked with a teacher and I let him go. Then like a day later they say me in a room and asked me if I was okay and I played Jenga.
>>
>>25697518
This board has been reddit cancer memery since the robot was reinstated
>>
>>25697791
>It is realistic

No it's not only realistic, it's conceptually impossible. If everyone was ;successful', the concept of 'success' would be rendered meaningless.

Most people are average. A few are above average, and a few are below average. That's not going to change.
>>
>>25697793
>You have to help yourself in this world.
Then i get to shoot people who bully me right? Thats me helping myself

>>25697780
I was the fittest guy in the class with a record of 73 pushups in a go. Nobody broke that record, not the jocks, not anyone
>>
>>25697065
>Stop doing anything that other people don't approve of
>Become incapable of making own decisions without approval of others
>Become dickless beta pushover

nice try
>>
File: 1301632555551.jpg (3KB, 127x89px) Image search: [Google]
1301632555551.jpg
3KB, 127x89px
>>25697820

i feel you familia XD
>>
>>25697814
>Tall good looking guys can get girlfriends

nigga 5 foot tall dirt farmers in Ecuador have gfs.

GROW UP.
>>
File: 1348911149916.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1348911149916.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>25697843

hell yeah motherfucker that's how you do it
>>
>>25697808
You've never read any of the bullying threads here have you?

Also I mean I get that you can work hard to overcome shortcomings. But obviously you will have worse results than someone who didn't have to do that. Just by the fact that you did extra work to compensate for things. Your boss is nice and all, but it's an anecdote. One man(let). While there are studies about how important height is. For each and every guy like your boss there are thousand manlets who worked hard and didn't get anywhere. Using your boss to motivate them isn't realistic. Just as playing lottery isn't realistic.
>>
>>25697856
The concept of success is being put on a pedestal. It means make the most money and be famous, not "successfully find a place where you are useful and can make a living"

Average is seen as a death sentence. Everyone wants to be the king but no one wants to rule.
>>
>>25697891
>grow up
is there an easier way to tell that a poster is 100% normiescum?
anyone know any other catchphrases they use?
>>
>>25697836
>no reason
What reason was there to go to violence? anon clearly started the fight; why? He didn't note that his bullies were violent, so why should I assume he was right to escalate the situation from "bullying" to overt violence?
>>
File: 1354334404131.jpg (27KB, 453x338px) Image search: [Google]
1354334404131.jpg
27KB, 453x338px
>>25697857
>robot is ripped and everybody miring

okay, so then what was the problem.
why were you getting bullied?
>>
>>25697857
>Then i get to shoot people who bully me right? Thats me helping myself

No usually, that's killing yourself.

I can tell solely on your posts why no one likes you. It's no mystery senpai.
>>
File: 1300565764619.jpg (84KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1300565764619.jpg
84KB, 360x360px
>>25697913
>>25697857

He's right, you know. I don't like you either, complete unwarranted self-importance <3
>>
>>25697841
And the streamers are relevant how?

>>25697891
And farmers in equador are relevant how?
>>
>>25695611
>fuck those normies who bully betas and judge them without seeing their personality
>judge niggers and faggots on r9k
>we're just misunderstood :^(
Typical r9k. You guys are tumblr
>>
>>25697908
>why were you getting bullied?
I wasn't, i just realized the school shooters weren't all bananas and were legit forced into conditions that made them.

>>25697913
>>25697935
>I can tell solely on your posts why no one likes you. It's no mystery senpai.
kek, not going to disagree
>>
>>25697905
Entitled, toxic, bitter, I feel sorry for you, you sound sick, get help, enjoy dying alone, take responsibility, stop whining, get over yourself and the obligatory
>just b urself
>>
File: 1383796153958.jpg (38KB, 955x525px) Image search: [Google]
1383796153958.jpg
38KB, 955x525px
>>25697891
>Telling angry manlets to grow up.

I see what u did there.
>>
>>25697905
Not a catchphrase but "The problem lies with you, not the conditions surrounding your misfortune, life on Earth would be perfect the way it is if it weren't for professional victims like you"

And that being said some of the "bullied" posters ITT do have the habit of never looking inward to solve SOME of their problems, but that's a result of busting out of a lengthly pattern of self-doubt and insecurity. It's important for both sides to think rationally, not like I think normies are capable of anything but self-indulgent bullshit.
>>
>>25697907
He was getting ostracized, insulted and mocked for years on every occasion. You don't consider that a reason?
What world do you live in?
>>
>>25697897
I agree with that. It's time to stop teaching kids that everyone can be successful. It breeds that either/or concept that people like Elliot Rodger had.
>>
>>25697369

by people do you mean eric or dylan? because literally nothing stopped the bomb other than them fucking it up. Even them shooting the bomb couldn't make it explode

like how do you even fuck up that bad
>>
>>25697895
>You've never read any of the bullying threads here have you?
I've read a fucking lot of them, and most of the people that post their stories are like >>25697255 that do basically boil down to
>I was upset and tried to KEEP IT REAL but they kept it realer and I just made the situation worse, feel sorry for meeeee ;___;

>Also I mean I get that you can work hard to overcome shortcomings.
You're assigning WAY TOO MUCH significance to the "shortcomings" that make for typical middle school bullying. You don't have to get plastic surgery and become a model and learn fifteen languages to solve the Saw puzzles holding your family in Somalia, you just have to stop running like Naruto and move your arms like a normal person.

>While there are studies about how important height is.
Ah, the typical robot maymay of why everything ever is so unfar. WAAAHHHH IM SHOOOOOOORT. Plenty of short people manage to not be ~bullied~ and get hung up on it for decades.
>>
>>25697955
that didn't make the slightest bit of sense
>>
>>25697955
>You guys are tumblr

Exactly. It's just the flip side of the entitled coin.

>Fuck your beauty standards Chad!
>>
>>25695611
Normies always think they're innocent. They can't even comprehend why terrorists truly hate them and attack them. There was a debate once where Ron Paul said the worded intentions of Osama bin Laden verbatim and they booed him. They're like BOOO WE'RE FUCKING INNOCENT BOOOO. Anything against them must be irrational and evil. So school shooters are just crazy people who would have done what they did regardless of circumstances in their mind.
>>
>>25697307
>pick a fight
>lose
>FEEL SORRY FOR ME

What? Sounds like the "bully" is you, and you just got fucking owned for being a shitter.
>>
File: kunt.gif (2MB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
kunt.gif
2MB, 500x299px
>>25697989
Exactly. Don't shoot for the stars, because look at yourself why the fuck would you ever hit the stars?
>>
File: 1448674556229.png (35KB, 1020x236px) Image search: [Google]
1448674556229.png
35KB, 1020x236px
>>25697971
that's a good list fAm
>get everything handed to you on a silver platter in life
>come to /r9k/
>insult robots
normies really are delusional
>>
File: 1452581996803.jpg (85KB, 492x495px) Image search: [Google]
1452581996803.jpg
85KB, 492x495px
I think all robots should be killed. They're useless, dangerous... Why keep them around? I think it's time for a big purge. We just have to find a way to identify robots so they can be "removed"...
>>
File: 1441977501148.png (207KB, 398x531px) Image search: [Google]
1441977501148.png
207KB, 398x531px
>train for decades in vidya to fight bullies
>get rekt first day of school
>cry for weeks
>buy a gun
>bully slaps gun away and pisses all over you
>you pokevolve into faggotron and unleash hell

Nobody penetrates my euphoric aura against my will and leaves alive.
>>
>>25697793
You have reciprocal duties and obligations in whichever society you live in. You can ignore them at your own risk. Don't for a second think you are who you are just because of yourself.
>>
>treat me how I am entitled to be treated or I will shoot you
>why no gf?

r9k ladies and gentleman!
>>
>>25697989
well, elliot is a special case, since he was super coddled by his parents and also rich enough to assume he SHOULD have gotten everything handed to him, since he largely already did.

A poor kid who is used to not getting a latest-gen console every christmas will be a bit more able to roll with the punches of life, let alone casual "bullying"
>>
>>25695611
nawh, you're a pusssy.
>>
>>25698079
>the government should coddle me and pay for all my needs and also make no one ever "bully" me ever and also give me a gf!!

jesus christ, I'm a welfare queen of sorts but goddamn

the entitlement of /r9k/ posters knows no limits
>>
File: 1354797367767.gif (936KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1354797367767.gif
936KB, 245x190px
>>25698080

this tbqhwy mi familia
>>
>>25698002
>I've read a fucking lot of them, and most of the people that post their stories are like >>25697255 that do basically boil down to
I don't think that's true, there were stories like that, but many of them were much much more harsher.

>you just have to stop running like Naruto and move your arms like a normal person.
You're constructing strawmen here. Do you really think that people couldn't get physically bullied for things out of their control? Like being the shortest(yes, my case). You're trying to imply that people only get bullied for things they can control.

>Plenty of short people manage to not be ~bullied~ and get hung up on it for decades.
Why not though? If you are inferior in society you will get humiliated. It's bound to happen. An individual with healthy attitude will try to find friends regardless, improve himself or whatever else you think will help. Is this really healthy though? Accepting the humiliation? Doesn't it make more sense to hold grudges? After all you're being treated baddly for things out of your control. How could you not be holding grudges despite that?
>>
>>25698002
>every bullied person is fat and ugly and autistic and ran like naruto
Are you trying to make people completely disregard everything you post on purpose or does that come with the whole deal of being a normie?
>>
File: 1448675036415.png (243KB, 370x377px) Image search: [Google]
1448675036415.png
243KB, 370x377px
>>25698081
Yeah you've got a whole other set of problems if you identify with Elliot in any way ... the kid's IQ was probably in the 70's.

All this normie/robot mudflinging aside, sometimes you are just legit a retarded mess and in that case I have no argument for why you shouldn't murder-suicide a group of normies.
>>
File: 1359029423075.gif (541KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1359029423075.gif
541KB, 160x120px
>>25698110
>manlet makes small angry squeaking noises
>tl;dr

i refuse to continue this conversation until you step out of that hole
>>
>>25695611
I could've easily been bullied in school. I was socially awkward, a bit weird, had the most retarded haircut and didn't speak to girls. I also had terrible posture and was bad at sports.

But I wasn't bullied. I behaved normally, kept to myself and made a bunch of friends who also weren't the popular guys. Whenever someone made fun of me I ignored them or said "yeah, whatever" or even laughed it off.

Case study:
Some annoying faggot pokes you in the back with a pen.
A) You do nothing --> you're autistic
B) You turn around, say nothing and turn away again --> you're autistic
C) You turn around, ask "was that you?" and laugh it off, basically defusing the situation -->best strat if you wanna avoid conflict
D) You tell that faggot to stop doing that or you'll fuck him up --> only works if you can back up that threat, which you can't. I mean look at yourself.
>>
>>25698081

Agreed. why do you think most of the 'robots' and school shooters are upper middle class white kids?

But there lives are soooo hard.
>>
>>25698126
>every bullied person is fat and ugly and autistic and ran like naruto
this is pretty much true

ask any teacher or other sort of instructor
>>
>>25695611
Absolutely pathetic. Taking the easy way is objectively beta as fuck. What would you do if you lived in a normal country where your inbred species wasn't allowed to own guns bcuz muh frrdumb. I tell you what you would do, you would do what i did. There wasn't one week in gradeschool where i didn't get into a fight. Every time i bathed my body was covered in bruises. And you know how you get better at something ? By doing it. All of a sudden i wasn't easy picking because i was simply better at fighting than everybody else. Last guy i throwed down with was a 2 year trainee in kickboxing and he was afraid to fight me without gloves. Nothing is given to you, you have to earn what you want.
>>
>Normies acting like the good guys when they post shit like this >>25698052
Seriously, this is how they all feel
>>
>>25698110
Of course you'll hold grudges. The goal is to make those grudges seem insignificant because the rest of your life has worked out well due to your own hard work.
>>
>>25698103
No, instead of the government "coddling" you by making sure you're not a complete fucking drain until you anhero it should ignore the problem in favor of other, better money-making affairs.
>>
File: 1305076546946.jpg (64KB, 281x354px) Image search: [Google]
1305076546946.jpg
64KB, 281x354px
>>25698157
wait wait wait wait.. so what are you trying to say?
>>
>>25698140
And people are still surprised that robots hate normies? If you want me to deal with being humiliated by you "people" then you are gonna hate to give me a reason to keep going. Otherwise there is nothing in it for me, it's that simple.
>>
>>25698150
>Case study:
>Some annoying faggot pokes you in the back with a pen.
Have you considered that there is a middleground between autistic "haha keep stabbing me :^)" and "ILL FUK U UP MY MAN"?

You can easily just say "knock it off" without starting a fight.
>>
>>25698164
Murrica has guns but the schools don't get shot up every fuckin day. Some don't get shot up at all. Where do you live where the kids fight each other every day, 80's Japan?
>>
>>25698170
>when they post shit like this

>there's no actual post any "normie" has made, just second or third hand complaining about a group that doesn't even exist

wow

>>25698177
>it's the government's responsibility to make sure kids in middle school aren't mean to eachother and that particularly brittle kids don't take it too personally

also wow
>>
>>25698080
>not everyone is entitled to be treated like a human
>this person should be isolated and killed from everyone else because I said so
normies everyone
>>
>>25698181
>then you are gonna hate to give me a reason to keep going

Society doesn't owe you shit.

GROW UP
>>
File: 0082 - XHykLww.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
0082 - XHykLww.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>25695611
I agree with this post 100%
>>
>>25698201
It's made-up bullshit based on anime.
>>
>>25698185
Sure. Typed it quickly, went for the extremes.
>>
>>25698181
stop responding to the obvious bait you fucking retard
>>
>>25698181
>If you want me to deal with being humiliated by you "people" then you are gonna hate to give me a reason to keep going. Otherwise there is nothing in it for me, it's that simple.

Who raised you? Doting single mother? You sound like a spoiled child.
>>
>>25698172
Well that's finally a sensible answer. What you're saying makes sense. Honestly being occupied and away from /r9k/ does tend to help. But is that really it? To just not think about it? To just brush it off? I know, Occam's razor and all, I just thought there was some sort of big secret that I was being left out from. There had to be, otherwise how would all the people who are worse off than me keep going?
>>
>>25698185
>You can easily just say "knock it off" without starting a fight.
Were you home schooled or something? Thats fucking exactly how you encourage them to mess with you more. The best response would be to poke him with your pen and laugh it away with him. Best case scenario, you gain a friend, worst case scenario he gives up because you're not retaliating
>>
File: 6128581.jpg (145KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
6128581.jpg
145KB, 1304x892px
>>25698181
I'm not even mad at you, but if you are looking for external validation, which -nobody- deserves for free, then that's your problem right there.
>>
>>25698206
>"treated like a human" means they should endure you being terrible 24/7 and coddle you constantly while you provide nothing in exchange

kill all robots tbqh
>>
>>25698203
>It's not the government's responsibility to attempt to correct bullying or at least correct the parts of the institutions that facilitate them, they should just ignore it and let the problems solve themselves
>Schools might get shot up and innocent people might die but they were an economic drain anyway, private sector subhumans

Wow what, I'm not afraid of change because I don't benefit from things staying the way they are like you do.
>>
>>25698235
The key to happiness is literally just: make your life good enough to compensate for all the shit. The way to do that is entirely up to the individual.

I've yet to find it as well, but you gotta keep working on it.
>>
>>25695611
>shooting innocent people
>ever justified
I'd have more sympathy if shooters only hurt people who harmed them.
>>
>>25698209
Then I don't owe shit to the society. Not even to grow up. I can just leech off and do whatever all my life. Nice.

>>25698234
Calling me spoiled does not disprove me. Also nah.
>>
>>25698243
>The best response would be to poke him with your pen and laugh it away with him.
Hah, no.
>>
File: 1303700131430.jpg (72KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1303700131430.jpg
72KB, 600x451px
>>25698232

if victims could do that, they wouldn't be bullied.

O SHIT
>>
>>25698247
It's not a matter of deserving validation. They don't need it when they've learned to live without it.
>>
>>25698248
>means they should endure you being terrible 24/7
but you're describing bullying victims
getting a bit lost in your own shitposting, anon?
>>
>>25698270
>Then I don't owe shit to the society. Not even to grow up. I can just leech off and do whatever all my life. Nice.

nigga balloon up to 400lbs and fap yourself raw for all I care.

just don't shoot anyone.
>>
>>25698274
Being friendly works faggot, telling him to stop counts as retaliation, poking him with pen doesn't since you're basically doing what he's doing.
I have 3 older brothers, i know what makes bullying worse and what cools the case down
>>
>>25698235
>how would all the people who are worse off than me keep going?

Stupid or easily placated.
>>
>>25698164
You're as retarded as OP
>muh gradeschool fights
>earned my bruises

Jesus christ you people are so stupid. No wonder you failed at life.
>>
File: 1335048942884.jpg (71KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
1335048942884.jpg
71KB, 480x527px
One of the commandments of Satanism:

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

>tfw r9k are buttfrustrated satanists
>>
>>25698264
Well that's quite disappointing. So far only thing that has worked well is alcohol. And seeing as alcoholic tendencies are sort-of common in my family, this isn't long-term solution.

It should be easy if you just follow the common path. Uni, job, whatever else. I mean at least then you have money and if you didn't graduate from something retarded and did something while you studied it should be easy to get money to keep yourself occupied(or drunk).
>>
>>25698243
Yes, his was what I meant by it. You don't respond in a submissive way, which means he can't boost his own ego. You also don't respond in an agressive manner, meaning you don't actively go against someone who is established as a dominant person in the social hierarchy.

You literally just go with the flow, allowing you to at least stay somewhat respected and unharmed.

>>25698274
Maybe not exactly, but laughing it off in one way or another is the best option. Although a normal, friendly-sounding "hey, knock it off" will often work as well. If it doesn't, you'll be forced to be more agressive though.
>>
>>25698243
>you can never tell someone to stop doing something without them MESSING W U MORE AND BEING LE BULLY FOR EVER AND RUINING MY LIFE FOREVER BY BEING A NNNOOOOOORRRRRRMMMIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>25698270
>spoiled brat goes on to murder people becuase "he doesn't owe anyone anything" because he got called a mean name once and has no gf despite never even trying to get one
I wish they published lists of people who collect neetbux of various sorts so they could be driven out of neighborhoods as dangerous lunatics, like with sex offenders
>>
>>25698319
>ask him to stop.
robots skip this step, as evidenced by >>25698243

robots are too autistic to realize that they can talk to people instead of trying to re-enact anime fight scenes on people
>>
File: no.jpg (119KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
119KB, 500x590px
>>25698309
>just don't shoot anyone.

0 points for effort.
>>
Pfft, I realized that the reason I was being bullied was because those dumbfuck normies were jealous because I'm far superior and better than they are in every way possible. They're like insects to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>25695611
Mfw I'm a teacher and I believe this.
>>
>>25698313
Well yeah that obviously occured to me. But I didn't really want to go down the "I'm so smart I can understand and they can't" road since it sounds incredibly arrogant to me. And not even correct either.
>>
>>25698312
you can't compare brotherly relations to school relations
the only way to solve that situation favorably for you would be to slam his face in or threaten him without stuttering
>>
>>25698321
I'm taking that easy path. Also preparing myself for a better salary and more freedom, opening more possible doors to a good life.

In the meantime, drugs and alcohol are good temporary solutions. Just make sure you use them socially as well, and that they don't take over your life. They also shouldn't become the only way for you to be happy.
>>
>>25698201
I said every week. 2-3 times at max. But usually once a week. I live in Romania.
>>
File: 1422245196565.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1422245196565.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>25698321
Really. Why not just get drunk?
>>
>>25698353
Why haven't you identified the class bullies and murdered them after-hours?
>>
File: 1354084664722.jpg (43KB, 388x650px) Image search: [Google]
1354084664722.jpg
43KB, 388x650px
The real shame is that this is 100% mental. Even if /r9k/ was otherwise fully equipped to handle themseves in a fight, they would still be a blazing beacon to bullies and thoroughly helpless because the victimized faggotry is inside them to the bone.
>>
>being so hung up on getting called mean names in elementary school that you can't do anything else with the rest of your life

You never hear about Canadians or Britbongs or Eurocucks acting like this. Is it only Americans that are this pathetic?
>>
>>25698333
Thinking all bulying means being called a name once? Nice strawman you have there. Also I'm not collecting NEETbux. My goal is to earn enough money to move into the woods and do whatever I want there. Away from your cancerous normalfags.
>implying I'm NEET
>implying I don't work
>>
>>25695611
I'm a school teacher. I see this shit happen, on a daily basis. When I was a kid, and it happened to me, I thought it was the teachers who did nothing. Well, I try my best, all the time, to fix things, but no matter how many times I send a kid to the office for bullying another kid, he comes back, no repercussions, and continues to bully the other kid. The worst part is when the victim fights back, the administration always punishes him, even when I try and go to bat for him. It's funny this thread's up on my lunch break, because I just got threatened to be terminated if I don't stop sending one kid in particular to the principal. And you know why? His parents donate a lot of money to the school, and of course they think he a good boy and he dindu nuffin and they're tired of the teacher who has it in for him, always trying to punish him. The poor kid he bullies gets black eyes, gets called a faggot in the middle of class, I record these events because no one believes me or him, and I get threatened for recording the class.
In all honestly, bullying is 100% institutionalized and meant to keep people in their social ranks. All of my bullies grew up to be rich and successful, I'm a middle school math teacher, getting cucked and bullied by administration. In fact, the vice principal of this school used to call me a faggot, every single day when I was in middle school. It's not even the same school, not even the same town, that's just how the cards were dealt.
DESU if one of these kids doesn't shoot up the school, I very well one day may, should I ever come down with some terminal illness.
>>
>>25698375
Yeah, robots really should just go back to Tumblr.

>>25698384
>i-im totally saving up my allowance so i can go somewhere where people wont laugh at my vintage naruto headband and oreimo pillows ;A;

the woods are free, faggot. why havent you already gone? can't get out of your precious internet hugbox?
>>>/out/
>>
>>25698355
You can think it, without posting it. It's really not impossible that, even because you question these things, you are probably above average intelligence. It's not "correct" in the sense that there is no proper way to measure intelligence but most people either don't think about this at all and do whatever serves their best interest, or are actual spergs who cannot understand to save their lives.
>>
File: 1303690488742.jpg (86KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
1303690488742.jpg
86KB, 600x813px
>>25698384
>frothing libertarian

it's easy to drop out of society when society doesn't want you.

go your own way, good sir! godspeed
>>
>>25698405
>>i-im totally saving up my allowance so i can go somewhere where people wont laugh at my vintage naruto headband and oreimo pillows ;A;

>muh homestead
>I'll show u normies
>>
>>25698358
>They also shouldn't become the only way for you to be happy.
Well fuck me.

I guess what you're saying makes sense. That's what I'm doing to. I got a job in my field, I have shitton of courses in school. I'm not gonna have time to do much else than work, study or drink. That ought to solve it.

>>25698368
You drink more and more. It never stops until you take drastic measures. I guess if you can manage it, but if you drink to make yourself happier and bearable then you're not really in control anymore(in my opinion). I'd really like to stay in control.
>>
>>25695893
I've never heard of the red lake shooter before, so I looked him up, and the article said isolation was a major factor. Lanza actually called into a radio show and gave an analogy about a chimp living with humans to express his isolation. If you are isolated from a group it is harder to empathize with them, and therefore easier to kill members of said group
>>
>>25698369
Once in the 90s I made a bully's life so hard he quit school because of me.
>>
File: 1335176573984.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1335176573984.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>25698405
>vintage naruto headband
kek
>>
>>25698243
This
Telling them to stop is the dumbest shit ever, it translates to "im being bothered, pls dont do it, even if you do, i wont do anything against it except telling you not to"
As this guy said, the best direction to head is to laugh it away while doing something equally silly
>>
>>25698309
>nigga balloon up to 400lbs and fap yourself raw for all I care.
>just don't shoot anyone.

Exactly.Robots, by all means please stick to your basements, and vidya, and taco bell, and trap porn.But leave the guns alone.
>>
>>25698381
See:
>>25697897
Give a bunch of morons who were told their whole lives they're not morons by their family, but told they are morons by their peers, a gun. Enjoy the show.
>>
>>25698400
>bully is some rich kid the school has a vested interest in protecting
>acting like this applies to all cases of bullying

when I was in school and complained about shit, the other kids got told to stop. naturally, they didn't, because we were all literal children and kids are gonna do stupid kid things, but an effort was made on the administration's part.

>im gonna shoot up the school and kill a bunch of children because a bunch of 12 year olds are mean to eachother!

wow, maybe you shouldnt be teaching, mr. "I record the class and it's not creepy at all"
>>
>>25698405
>the woods are free, faggot. why havent you already gone? can't get out of your precious internet hugbox?
I don't have money, gear and I need more training. And most importantly because it's fucking winter and it's pretty easy to freeze to death now if you go half-cocked.

>>25698423
Why are you so fixated on Naruto? Are you a weeb?
>>
>>25698452
Blease don't habben at me, do it subwhere else DDD:
>>
>>25695709
What's manly about a group ganging up on one person repeatedly and consistently, you reap what you sow
>>
>>25698465
>Why are you so fixated on Naruto?

i have no idea what naruto is. I'm just making fun of the robot fantasy of escaping to the wilderness to live out some NEET fantasy life.

Its pretty hilarious tbqh.
>>
>>25698452
If you don't owe society anything, what is your business shooting people?

At that point, you will owe society your life many times over for taking lives from society. You fucking moron.
>>
>>25698243
As a side-not to this (I'm the guy he's responding to):

When you laugh something off, you basically say: "I'm not really bothered by what you're doing"

It takes away any reason for the guy to continue doing it, since you just see it as something funny or silly, instead of as a threat against your social position. That's what I mean by "defusing the situation". It's like a guy calling you a fag and you saying "whatever mate, I don't care".
>>
>>25695821
maybe he should have if he's such a pussy he can't take a bullet
>>
>>25697497
Well i'm sorry for you anon. I always got into fights, but as a rule only when i was hit first. And i always got called to the principal's office and other stuff. Lucky for me i was the smartest kid in my generation and i didn't take shit from nobody so the principal took a liking to me and i never suffered consequences for my actions. Just a slap on the wrist and a slightly lower Behaviour Grade.
>>
>>25698498
Um, did you read what I wrote? I said leave the guns alone.
>>
File: 1427045411130.jpg (253KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1427045411130.jpg
253KB, 1440x810px
>>25698465
>Naruto
it's not one person using it as an example animu, it's just a good example of one beloved by weebs who tended to get bullied for being plebs

>yfw even among weebs, narutards are bullied for being awful cringey weirdos
>>
>>25698510
Correction: not the guy he responded to, but the guy before that, so the guy he's defending.

Fml
>>
>>25698464
>mr. "I record the class and it's not creepy at all"

In the past, schoolteachers were far more invested in their children's lives, even then when the parents were held responsible for what the children do. Now the school is expected to do all but bathe and clothe the child and you want the teachers to ignore the affairs of the kids whose lives they are so personally involved with?
>>
>>25696014
Kicking the ass of someone bullying you is also natural.
>waaah you're not supposed to use tools to kick my ass fight like a dumb monkey like me
>>
>>25698465
>you need money in the woods

You're such a big man, apparently, why can't you survive what your ancestors did? A gaggle of french whores could do it back in 1665 and built a nation out of it with nothing but their bare hands and gaping pussies; you can't do that shit today to get away from a couple of "bullies" when you can fully stock a toolbox for woodworking at the Dollar General for like twenty bucks? lmao faggot

maybe this tough guy posturing of yours that you can't back up is why you got bullied in the first place
>>
>>25698464
I whipped out my phone while he was slapping the other kid, took a video because the last time I tried to separate them, I got threatened with termination. This is strike two. And who said I'd shoot the kids? The bully doesn't know any better, his behavior's reinforced by the administration. I like how you ignored the parts implying that there are multiple bullies, and went into your lala fictionworld where it's only this one kid and he's such a complete statistical outlier that it can't possibly mean anything at all about the topic in general.
My guess is you used to be a class bully, and you still can't handle the idea that you were in the wrong, that you're in the wrong, currently. You're talking about things you know nothing about, with 100% certainty that you're an expert on the topic, and as a result, everything you say comes out retarded.
>>
>>25698560
Yes Anon, if some0ne calls you a name it's perfectly natural and acceptable to kill them.

s.mh

And despite all your manliness, still no gf.
Get bent creep.
>>
>>25698497
Why is it hillarious? Maybe they just can't take being tormented by normies and want away. Why would it be hillarious?

>>25698536
Yeah, but people don't get bullied just for things they can change. If every kid who was bullied just was a weirdo that would be easy. In my school kids got bullied for being too small, for wearing glasses, having light hair, being ugly, having big ears, you name it. This usually lasted for few years and wasn't just name-calling.
>>
>>25698590
you sound like an awful teacher. It would help to me more emotionally mature than the kids.
>>
>>25698555
I'm sorry dude, but if you're thinking of murdering children and already record classes to fap over reasons to murder children, maybe you shouldn't be teaching
>>
>>25698606
>Why would it be hillarious?

Because pipe dreams are hilarious. Half you retards can't hold a job or stay below 250lbs. Like you're going to become some sort of naturalist. PUHleeze.
>>
>>25698464
>the other kids got told to stop. naturally, they didn't
>but an effort was made on the administration's part.
>society did something literally everyone knows will have no effect or make it worse you totally owe them
>>
>>25698637
I'm not even that guy. I wouldn't last 2 days with his job though, I'd quit before I let myself be in any way responsible for the rotten fruit of the peasants' loins. I'd dirty bomb the entire damn school just for the erection, because I just hate people.
>>
I like how you all start to embrace the EXACT SAME MENTALITY as these bullies who treat you like shit. In the end, you have become the bully. and it makes you feel good.
>>
>>25698606
Okay, so you separate the kids from the bullies. Big deal. If someone makes fun of your glasses, stop listening to the guy who makes fun of your glasses and hang out with other people.

It's just like robots and NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS -- maybe instead of hanging around people you hate and crying constantly about how Chad and Stacey aren't your friends and lovers, you just stop hanging around those people and vying for their (overwhelmingly negative) attention?

>Why is it hillarious?
On the one hand, it's pathetic how tightly he's held onto a childhood grudge that he wants to become a homesteader over it, and on the other hand, homesteader/prepper types are always laughable mall ninja dweebs.

Basically, he's a living, breathing >>>/k/ meme.
>>
>>25698588
Yeah because twenty dollar toolbox will last you through any serious job. Because buying shitty cheap tools that break down fast is a good idea. You need some money if anything for some supplies to survive some time. Also my ancestors did it, they were doing it since they were young and without automation. Today these are skills that many people(including me) don't have. That's why I said I need some more time to learn. You're trying to make it seem easier than it is. Also how was I posturing as a tough guy? When exactly?

>>25698652
Strawman again. You don't know anything about me, but that doesn't matter, whatever I tell you about me you wouldn't believe(and for a good reason). So picture me however you want. I really don't care. Honestly I don't even get why I'm talking to you anymore. I don't need to convince you about anything.
>>
Op is a filthy cuck beta faggot who thinks we should feel bad for worthless fucks who shoot innocent people because they're sad.

Turns out if you spend your days watching anime and playing vidya all day instead of reading and interacting with people you turn into a creepy useless NEET autist. You literally become the most useless form of life so society bullies you for it, it's your fault.

Society wasn't built around just you, you think that because you sit at mom's house all day wanking and watching animeme that people should love you for all you do and women will just drown you in pussy? What is there to respect? You can't handle that you're useless garbage so you convince that yourself that it's everyone else's problem.

They're gifted people at the top, normies as the average, and despicable NEET faggots like yourself at the bottom of the barrel, you are the bottom of society, remember that when you decide which direction to point the gun.
>>
>>25698604
if you're so terrified of having your ass kicked for being a shithead maybe you should avoid being a shithead
>waaah my actions have consequences
>waaah people don't just allow me to decide acceptable behavior so everything works the way i want
>>
>>25698676
>On the one hand, it's pathetic how tightly he's held onto a childhood grudge that he wants to become a homesteader over it, and on the other hand, homesteader/prepper types are always laughable mall ninja dweebs.

He's probably like 5'8 or something, but in his head he's the Elephant Man, and needs to sequester himself.
>>
>>25698663
>society did something literally everyone knows will have no effect or make it worse you totally owe them
Is English your first language? Were you trying to make a coherent sentence here? Because you didn't.
>>
>>25698699
No one gets bullied over 20 by anyone but their parents, it's like everyone ITT is 18 or younger.
>>
>>25698699
>normies are so retarded they make decisions based on what people are declared to be 'lower'
>normies think they deserve to live
>>
>>25698631
Most of the kids love me, most of their parents love me, and I've been offered a job at a better school, because academically my classes perform better than other math teachers at this school, so I really don't give a shit about getting fired, since I'm leaving at the end of the semester, anyways. But if we're going to judge each other's personal and professional lives by 4chan posts (especially ones made in exasperation), you sound like a retarded person, with the most uninformed opinions I've ever seen on this site. Lunch break's over, I have to get back to it, but you have fun spending your entire day shitposting.
>>
>>25698663
Is English your first language? Were you trying to make a coherent sentence here? Because you didn't.

>>25698725
I would not be surprised if most True Robots(tm) are under the age of 18, and the ones in these threads are actually still in middle school being bullied RIGHT NOW
>>
>>25698676
If you're inferior all you will get from everyone is negative attention.

Also being bullied throughout your formative years which has a huge impact on what kind of person you become. And you call that a childhood grudge. I can't really handle all the strawmen.
>>
>>25698723
>i'm a retard who can't parse if there's a comma missing
normies are too dumb to have rights
>>
>>25698756
Neither would I. I can't seriously believe there are people my age who are still mad about Stacy and aren't just opiate or masturbation addicts with a completely depreciated soul.
>>
>>25698758
Have you considered not being "inferior" and not being a weirdo?

All it took was not running with your arms outstretched like sonic. All it took was not leaving love letters in people's lockers when they've never met you before. All it took was not being terrible.

Look at you, you can't even post online except in /r9k/, and even here you get shit on. Have you considered that the problem is you, and that fixing this situation is something you have to do yourself?
>>
Bullies are inferior and they know it. They need to do something in order to feel good.
>>
only normies get bullied, because only normies go to school

kill yourselves normalfags. if you have social interaction at all YOU ARE A NORMIE
>>
>>25698702

I am a fat pathetic beta weakling retarded autistic faggot that no one wants around.

B-but:

>muh gun
>>
>>25698758
>I can't really handle all the strawmen.
So why are you arguing with normies?
>>
>>25698774
Y'know, you can't really pretend like you're some super smart and decently suave man who got bullied for no reason when you can't even string a sentence together properly.
>>
>>25698720
5'10" actually which is obviously still manlet tier since average is 5'11" in my country.

>>25698699
Being bullied couldn't possibly be the reason someone would stay in their room all day, right?
>>
>>25695611
You all dont need to ruin your lives by actually killing someone and you dont need to suffer either.
The thing is you people dont know how to deal with bullies, bullies are incredibly bored people, they're bored to the point where messing with someone seems like fun, think about that.
Engage them in some interesting small talk like cool facts or a game of tic-tac-toe when they start bullying you and they'll forget all about it. Also never talk to them as inferior, if you do, they'll crush you right on. Its never 'i wont give you my lunch money', it always should be 'sure man, lets grab a bite, what you wanna eat?'
Once, just once you show them you're not someone worth bullying, bullies wont bother you ever again
>>
No.25698748

>It would help to me more emotionally mature than the kids.

Nailed it.
>>
>>25698699
>Turns out if you spend your days watching anime and playing vidya all day instead of reading and interacting with people you turn into a creepy useless NEET autist. You literally become the most useless form of life so society bullies you for it, it's your fault.

Why do you think that all of the factors that lead to impaired development are choices made by children? Have you ever considered that parents have huge responsibility in how children turn out, from both a nature and nurture standpoint? Why torment people who just tried to find ways to cope with a bad situation?
>>
I wouldn't say that shootings are a good thing but they're definitely happening for a reason and I don't think the chance of dying randomly is high enough for anybody to start caring and be compassionate.
>>
>>25698791
this, even when I cut myself over an incident in my adult life, I calmed down about it and the people involved within about two years.

Like, how do you even hold onto a grudge that strongly if they're not even there to bother you?

Robots, are you still in high school or something? Is that why you're so mad?
>>
I will teach my son to stand up for himself. If someone gets physical with him I will tell him to beat him to the ground and keep hitting him until he won't get up.

I would not punish him at all either. I would just call the principal a cunt for allowing bullying in the school and let my son take the suspension as a vacation.
>>
>>25698793
Have you considered that the fact that not running like Sonic and being able to read social cues, AND not bullying people who do that, can both be positive changes? If they were homosexual it would be a hate crime but if they are autistic it's okay. Why give a shit what they do? Are you just afraid the spergs will create their own hugbox and it will out-hugbox all the other hugboxes?
>>
>>25698818
i didn't get bullied. i'm just not an entitled moron who can't understand other people's points of view like you. and it's not my fault you're barely literate
>>
>>25698821
>5'10" is manlet tier
I didn't know it was possible to be this destroyed by memes

this is some MGS2 shit happening here, the la li lu le lo have already begun their manipulation to weaken the populace while generating super soldiers of their own
>>
>>25698842
>Have you ever considered that parents have huge responsibility in how children turn out,

Absolutely. Robots are definitely the result of some piss poor parenting.
>>
File: 1451954345059.gif (983KB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1451954345059.gif
983KB, 230x173px
>>25698694
>Strawman again
That's not a strawman, a strawman is taking up someone's argument and presenting it in a fallacious, easy to debunk way.
What anon did was straight up ad-hominem.
>>
>>25698831
This holy shit
You just need to know how to deal with people who mess with you.
>>
>>25695611

Agreed op. But only if its an asshole bully at the end of it.

As long as karma prevales. I believe the shooter is karma. But only when it's a chad prick taking the bullet.

When the asshole be shaking and crying at the end of the barrell, he serioulsy needs to accept what happens as its 100% his fault he's in that position.

I was never builled BTW, just think they deserve getting whatever comes to them. Not inoccents though that's just being a fag
>>
>>25698793
That's bunch of strawmen again, I did none of these things. Also by fixing you mean killing myself? Or doing things that have been mentioned before >>25698172

Because that I did. But what does it matter. Whatever I say you will consider me dirty cum-stained NEET.
>>
>>25698857
I mean a few of my bullies apologized to me and some even complimented me when I wasn't a fat mess right after graduating. Everyone mellowed out and a lot of the 'bullies' are on drugs or have really shitty lives with no money and ugly kids/partners. It's not like their air of superiority automatically transfers to the events in their lives and they will always be in a position to make fun of people.
>>
>>25698892
Well if you don't believe me, just talk to women. Not sober obviously, get them little drunk and then ask them. You will be surprised. You can ask young, old, pretty, ugly, doesn't matter. They all hate manlets.

>>25698897
I stand corrected.
>>
>>25698808
>waaah people that i attack for not having certain attributes don't need those attributes to beat me the fuck out
>>
>>25698875
AGAIN. Society caters to majority, not the special needs of the individual.

I know that for some reasons it pains liberals; but autistic kids and special needs kids should not be in school with he GenPop. And this is coming from the the son of a SpecialEd teacher.
>>
>>25698851
>I don't think the chance of dying randomly is high enough for anybody to start caring and be compassionate.

Because to admit that compassion and consideration for the unfortunate are necessary, they would have to admit the circumstances behind their misfortune is possibly outside of their control, and a direct result of a bigger problem. A problem they directly benefit from by doing the opposite. Of course they'd rather be dependent on the loser/winner imaginary dichtonomy because they have nothing else except maybe a halfassed belief in Semitic religion to compensate for the overwhelming sensation of purposelessness.
>>
>>25698831
If you're actually being serious, this is the worst advice I'd fucking seen regarding this.
>>
>>25698961

Again. S.mh. Do you really not understand why you are being left out of society? No one wants anything to do with people who think like you do.
>>
>>25698987
>the son of a SpecialEd teacher
wow impressive credentials that make your opinions very relevant

>Society caters to majority
sounds like a good reason for the minority to fuck up society
>>
>all these normalfags afraid of dying
>d-dun keel ppl
haha baka famalam
>>
>>25699010
>Because to admit that compassion and consideration for the unfortunate are necessary, they would have to admit the circumstances behind their misfortune is possibly outside of their control,

No one bullies actual retards, or the handicapped.

They bully, special snowflakes. BIG difference.
>>
The normies here are unbelievable. Look at them come to the aid of bullies just because robots aren't normalfags like them.
>>
>>25698987
>Society caters to majority, not the special needs of the individual.
>It is the way it is so it should always be the way it is.

What is the point of encouraging people to reproduce if there is nothing to invest in the subsequent surplus of otherwise useless people?
>>
>>25695611
The problem is the people who die are never the actual bullies. So no, school shooting are NOT justified. If your gonna kill someone, kill your bully, don't lash out at the world and take with you casualties that had NOTHING to do with you being bullied.
>>
>>25699030
>sounds like a good reason for the minority to fuck up society

Until the police are on their way and they eat a bullet.

Society is TOLERATING you morons, until you give them a reason not to.
>>
>>25699042
No, anyone will get bullied. I've seen girls being bullied for having huge tits and guys having puberty acne.
Stop with this just world fallacy bullshit.
>>
Yes it is quite true
>>
>>25699042
Bullies ARE special snowflakes. Just like lgbt crybullies. Instead of "bigot" they use "loser" and "autist" but it's the same shit, they don't have any other way of feeling important.
>>
>>25698987
There are plenty kids who are a little weird/autistic, and who can't go to a special needs school because they'd just be a relatively normal person among retards. It's a false dichotomy to say the options are normal and sperglord.

Trust me, the weird kids aren't being weird by choice. You can tell them that their autistic behaviour is cringeworthy, they won't understand, they're kids. They'll have to learn on their own. Some repeated harsh truths are very important in this, but bullying will just result in social alienation which leads to more weird behaviour, or it will result in depression/suicide/school shootings.
>>
>>25699054
You really expect society to cater to your individual needs?

Who raised you?

No wonder you're miserable.
>>
funny how this thread has a lot of the same typing patterns you see on /co/

;^)
you normies make our lives hell then have the audacity to try and deny bullying turns good people bad. your actions have consequences, just remember that
>>
>>25698957
>women don't like short guys
>MY LIFE IS RUINED AND I WILL NEVER GET A JOB AND CHAD WILL PERSONALLY STAB ME IN THE THROAT UNLESS I CARRY A GUN
>BECAUSE IM ""ONLY'''' 5'10"

wow

>>25698875
Negative reinforcement works. How will the kid know to stop running like Sonic unless someone tells him he looks dumb? If he talks about anime all the time and everyone is all "HOLY SHIT I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR JAPANESE CARTOONS", how else would he know he's annoying people? Most "bullying" is not anywhere as extreme as robots make it out to be.

> If they were homosexual it would be a hate crime but if they are autistic it's okay.
My HS had a legit Special Class (it was a single classroom dedicated as a satellite school to a larger school for the disabled) and no one bullied those kids. If you are a genuine real Person With Autism, you won't be bullied. If you're an internet dweeb with the 'tism, that's not a disability, that's you just being terrible of your own accord.

Calling kids short or four-eyes or whatever isn't called for, but even in those cases, it's usually the "bully" picking on something they know the target will be sensitive about. No different from some woman calling you a virgin. They don't genuinely think of it as a bad thing, they just know it'll get under your skin. If the kid is tall, they'd call him lanky, for example.
>>
>>25698987
DESU this. Both in highschool and gradeschool i was in the best class of students, but what they thought to us always got boring and too easy.
>>
>>25699074
It's because they can't or won't laugh at themselves.
>>
>>25698897
>What anon did was straight up ad-hominem.

>acting like this is some debate club shit

this is why you get bullied online, my man. In addition, you're gay. And your posting is bad. Suck My D
>>
>>25696382
>victim blaming
hmmmmmmm
>>
>>25699060
This is true but the anger is projected at innocent bystanders who are perceived as people who watch it happen and stand by and do nothing. When you open fire you don't check to see if whats her name who was actually kinda nice came to school today.

It is still the decision of a very stupid person, but their rage is misdirected at normies and they figure the chance that the crowd is mostly full of normies is high enough.
>>
>>25699094
I don't think that's what he's saying. I believe he's trying, but failing, to say that just because there is a norm in society, that doesn't mean that people who don't/can't adhere to those norms should be bullied and outcast.
>>
>>25699106
What the actual fuck. I didn't write "DESU this".
>>
>>25699081

No. The bullies aren't asking for special treatment. And if it is special treatment they're after, they don't ask for it, they take it.
>>
>>25699098
Normies absolutely hate admitting their own mistakes and looking like the bad guy.
>>
well said OP & lmao @ all the normies getting assmad over this baka u guys are pathetic. hope u all get shot :^)
>>
>>25699152

everyone is a hero in their own stories.
>>
>>25699120
Any other bullshit you pulled out of your ass?

>>25699128
I'll humor you and give you a (You)
as a consolation prize
>>
>>25695611
Actually, you should man up anon.

You see, the mentality of a bully is that they see someone else as less than them. Like wolves in a pack.

A bully will only pick on someone, if they think they can get away with it. Just like an abusive boyfriend will always pick on his girlfriend because he knows she wont call the cops.

Last time I got bullied was in the second grade. Some shitlord was picking on me. So when the teacher wasn't looking I went up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and swung as he turned around into my fist. He thought he was hot shit until his nose was gushing blood. Never got picked on again.

I guess what I'm saying is don't be a bitch and if someone thinks they can fuck with you then wait till they're distracted and punch them square in the nuts. Twice for good measure.
>>
>>25699066
we're only tolerating you until you give us a reason not to. too bad you're all psychos who love giving such reasons.
>>
>>25699087
>There are plenty kids who are a little weird/autistic, and who can't go to a special needs school because they'd just be a relatively normal person among retards.

Then they're going to have to learn to integrate into mainstream society. Which includes bullies.
>>
>>25699101
Well there is something to be said for the people who conflate criticism with bullying, but that is why we use the term "constructive criticism" to tell someone they are being a sperg while showing that it's not your intention to insult their character in the process. Most of the time True Autists and memester raised-by-the-internet stepchildren aren't so easily distinguishable from one another.
>>
>>25699177
And the villain in others.
>>
>>25699149
So you actually came here from reddit to argue about school shootings? Do you actually think sperging out with fallacies and insulting people will make them not shoot up schools?
>>
>>25699187
No, clearly they have the option of btfoing the bullies instead. It's like you're not paying attention.
>>
>>25699151
They are asking for special treatment by using subversive shaming tactics on someone they know won't be defended and won't defend themselves. They are disingenuously painting a picture that they are "good" and worthy and the other person is not, for reasons that have nothing to do with them. They are preying on the pack mentality of other opportunistic young adults who find it convenient to establish social dogmas to take advantage of.
>>
>>25699187
Sure, but the problem is that these people are kids. As I stated in my post, they're often not aware that their behaviour is cringeworthy, no matter how much they're bullied. Think of the average amount of defense mechanisms an adult has, and then add the complete ignorance of being a child to that equation.

It took me until the age of seventeen to finally realise that I needed good posture, a normal haircut, contact lenses and a lot less thirst towards women. It was obvious, but my immaturity prevented me from realising it due to me developing very late socially.

Basically, you're trying to apply reason to kids, who are very unreasonable, naive beings. The bullying that's supposed to enforce the norms leaves a lot of children in mentally bad places, scarring them for life or at least for a couple of years.
>>
>>25699106
High schools teach to the middle of the class, because it's better to have more competent graduates than a smaller number of hyper-competent graduates. It's also hard to organize enough classes and teachers to have a lot of levels of teaching, and colleges have their own standards that have to be taught to (that teaching over would be generally a waste of time and money)

Heavy specialization and more segmentation by skill level is what college is for (and unsurprisingly, is where all the "I WAS THE TOP OF MY HS CLASS, THAT SHIT IS 2EZ" types start to flounder, thinking that honors science in college will be as easy as high school physics and chem.)

>>25699192
the problem is that you're expecting mature workplace behaviour out of TWELVE YEAR OLDS
>>
>>25699222
A-anon, what did i do to upset you ?
>>
>>25699136
'Victim blaming' is a stupid liberal catchphrase.

Just because you're the 'victim' doesn't absolve you from any responsibility for the conditions that cause your condition.

ie: if you go walking alone in the worst neighborhood in your city at 3am and get mugged. You are in fact partially responsible for what happened to you.

If you're a women who goes to a frat party and proceed to get black out drunk, you are in fact somewhat responsible for what happens to you.
>>
>>25699081
Normies are just as retarded as lgbt snowflakes. The only difference is they try to convince themselves they're special for how well they conform instead of how much they don't conform.
>>
>>25699279
>the problem is that you're expecting mature workplace behaviour out of TWELVE YEAR OLDS

I know it's confusing, but it's not my fault that most people in this country don't mature past that age and adult behavior is largely comparable to that of middle schoolers.

>You must be over 18 to post
>>
>>25699279
That are actual schools that cater to special needs like better students, or autists. It's called Waldorf. It's a German based international school.
>>
>>25699284
Come here from reddit/tumblr/not4chan to argue in this thread, mostly.
>>
>>25699185
Sure. But there are a lot more of us. If you really want to go there.
>>
>>25699305
We're talking about middle and high schoolers here. But sorry if you yourself are posting from your HS library right now; "bullying" becomes "harassment" in the real world, and if someone is "bullying" you, you can call the fucking cops if you're so upset.
>>
>>25699289
I'd argue that there is very little a kid can do to prevent bullying. Kids can be late social developers, have unpleasant physical features or just have some form of autism. If you walk around in MLP shirts your argument makes complete sense. If you have a scar on your face, it does not, and blaming the latter group of people for their bullying could be considered victim blaming.
>>
>>25699149
proof that normies are among us and dumber than stacys
>>
>>25699245
yes, they can sperg out because their feelings are hurt and like, life's not fair.
>>
>>25699314
But anon, what you are saying and what i said have no connection. Are you sure you are sperging out at the right person ?
>>
>>25699184

What happened to the "golden rule" or the "social contract"? Why is it that normalfags only expect the losers to be polite and abide by this? Someone will always be at the bottom. If you actively antagonize and alienate people you perceive as being below you, then you shouldn't be surprised if bad things happen, even if that just means the bullied becoming the bully, tearing you a new asshole, and ruining your social life.
>>
>>25699318
one autist is proven to be worth 10-20 normies. we'll bleed you and since you're total pussies on account of how easy your childhoods were you'll cave
>>
>>25696106
Are you retarded? Fighting back always works, once they realize you wont just lay down and let them kick you, they dont have fun anymore

>If you ignore them they'll go away
Ive never heard of that actually wotking
>>
>>25699345
you know what? fuck you man. there's nothing wrong with being autistic. it's not like you can control or people chose autism. it just happens, probably from vaccinations and various judaic medicines they trick up into taking. it's not a choice. even though you can still be autistic and be a good person and have a decent life. just because you're genetically predisposed to buying fedoras and vaping and atheism doesn't make you bad. people like you is why i don't have any friends.
>>
>>25699289
>le drunk woman wants to be raped meme

I am thoroughly redpilled on this subject, let me lay it out
>It's true, when you get drunk in public you are letting everyone know you don't care what happens to you, you have enough shit to deal with and "just wanna have fun"
>It's still fucking sick to have sex with someone who is not coherent in the same way it's sick to have sex with an actual retarded person who can't speak or move

>The same way it's sick to imply that any neighborhood should be a "bad" enough neighborhood in which you would get mugged or killed just for the color of your skin and perceived caste, maybe if we didn't allow neighborhoods to fill with ghetto trash we would have less people to blame for getting the shit beaten out of them
>But why the fuck would you do that when ragging on people for getting shit on in life makes you feel so good
>>
>>25699260
Fine. But it's the parents job to teach their kids that. You can't hold all the other kids back, or expect them to maintain some unnatural safe space, because some kid is emotionally immature.

Again, society is not there to cater to the needs of a minority with special needs.
>>
>>25699313
Private schools are a thing everywhere, dude. There's also "Advanced Placement" classes in the Americas.
>>
>>25699336
just like the bullies were sperging out and fucking with them for being different. it's unfortunate one or two nonbullies get caught in the crossfire but you're right, life isn't fair. i'm glad we all agree the system works
>>
>>25696176
> MORTAL PERIL EVERY DAY
Just like tumblrites and oppression
>>
>>25699321
>and if someone is "bullying" you, you can call the fucking cops if you're so upset.

Hahaha spoken like a true rat bitch nigga. What's it like being a shameless turd?
>>
>>25699345
Yes they do, you just don't understand what the connection is because you're a dumb redditor or something. Admit it: where did you come here from?
>>
>>25699321
Sure. But not being your friend, or not inviting you to my parties isn't bullying, and it's certainly not harassment.

As an adult, i'm perfectly in my right to want nothing to do with these assholes. Which is great tbqh.
>>
>>25699370
NO It's your fault anon. If the internet proves anything is that you are not the only one. It's your fault for not meeting other genetically predisposed autists.
>>
>>25699379
>Again, society is not there to cater to the needs of a minority with special needs.

But it has no problem creating them and paying for their ineptitude? What IS society for, anon?
>>
>>25699379
So then the kids suffer when parents are incompetent/absent/autistic. That means that blaming these kids is even more horrible, because it is someone else's fault that their lives are shit.

I don't care what society is for, I'm not arguing for some great Hugbox Institute made by the government specifically for the purpose of holding victims tight and telling them "it's okay buddy".

I am arguing that blaming victims for their bullying because of their behaviour is more often than not unwarranted and cruel. I'm also saying that treating bullying as anything other than a horrible act that people suffer from is naive and immoral, simply because most victims cannot be blamed for their plight.
>>
File: Pepecrying02.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
Pepecrying02.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>went outside
>cashier was a bitch to me
>a guy in a group laughed at me
>and more people laughed at me

I'm a nice person, what the fuck is wrong with these people? do they want me to kill them all!
>>
>>25699424
They do, that's why they post here because Facebook is for normies, Reddit is for failed normies, Tumblr is for faggots and this place is for autists. Normies should stay where normies belong.
>>
>>25699404
Pretty great since I have a normal life not being autistic or dealing with adults who never grew up
>>
>>25699406
I never went over to reddit.
>>
>>25699322
>If you have a scar on your face, it does not, and blaming the latter group of people for their bullying could be considered victim blaming.

Of course there is! If I had a scar on my face, i'd stop butting my shirts and say 'mang' a lot.

If you're humble, and have a good sense of humor, almost anything is overcomable.
The problem occurs when you expect to be treated in a way that your social status does not merit. So if you are short or have acne or something, you might not be the alpha, but you could still be part of the crew.
>>
>>25699370
>Genetically predisposed to fedoras
No this is why you dont have friends, that sentence right there. The fact that you even thought of that is why you dont
>>
>>25699419
It's so great why aren't you throwing a party right now, instead you are shitting up a thread bitching about normies just because some people don't like you and would like to see you swiss cheesed as penalty for your arrogance? Learn to handle the bantz friend.
>>
File: im in.png (502KB, 720x535px) Image search: [Google]
im in.png
502KB, 720x535px
>>25699404
protip in the real world it's perfectly acceptable to just call security/the cops when shit is going down

you'll experience this once you graduate high school in a few years

>>25699437
>I'm not arguing for some great Hugbox Institute made by the government specifically for the purpose of holding victims tight and telling them "it's okay buddy".
most robots are, though.
>>
>>25699459
>you could still be part of the crew.

Yeah, you could be the punching bag.
>>
>>25699455
So where were you when you decided to come here, newfag?
>>
>>25699463
fuck you you fucking asshole you're the reason why school shootings happen.
>>
>>25699375
You live in a liberal fantasy world. And guess what, fantasy lands aren't real. When you fail to account for the realities of the actual world, you are putting yourself in danger. End of story.
>>
>>25699476
normies literally don't understand caring about anything above being part of the group. it doesn't matter to him
>>
File: 1451547394606.gif (886KB, 350x559px) Image search: [Google]
1451547394606.gif
886KB, 350x559px
>>25699463
It's just a prank broheim
>>
>>25699448
We were talking about friends not strangers on the internet. Anon was complaining about his lack of companionship. He obviously wants irl friends, otherwise he'd consider 4chan his friend.
>>
>>25699459
Well of course plenty of people can deal with these problems and prevent bullying. I was a weird looking awkward kid, but I had enough wits and humour to avoid bullies and sometimes get along with them. We're talking about the ones that CAN'T. Say we've got a slightly autistic fat kid. He gets bullied because he's fat, and he can't properly laugh it off or defend himself because he's autistic. These are the cases I'm talking about, and these are the cases in which you cannot possibly defend bullying without labeling these people as somehow inferior simply because of the way they were born or in this case, the way their parents raised him (allowing him to become fat).

>>25699437
Well if they are, then they're idiots and I'll happily let them know.
>>
>>25699392
I'm mean, I pretty much agree with you. If some kids feels he's getting bullied and decides to throw hands, good for him. Just leave the guns out of it.
>>
>>25699448
You can believe what you want, but all those places are a mix of all personalities, this isn't some special club to hide your broken esteem
>>
>>25699488
>Conservatives: raping the handicapped and sticking corrupt police in the ghetto for 100 years

I can be an obnoxious /pol/ mudslinger too.
>>
>>25699477
/v/, /fit/, /g/. Whatever floats my boat
>>
>>25699475
Lol the last part of this >>25699516 post was meant for you.
>>
>>25699499
>otherwise he'd consider 4chan his friend.
no because we have you faggots shitting this place up
>>
>>25699431
Poor parenting creates them senpai.
>>
>>25699529
You can believe what you want, you're going to do the same fucking thing you accuse me of anyway. This has nothing to do with my self esteem, which is fine. It has everything to do with your delusions.
>>
File: 1421883629172.jpg (82KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1421883629172.jpg
82KB, 500x498px
>>25699521
nah guns are fine, he's dealing with the problem if he needs a tool to do that then so be it.

It's like complaining that hunters don't fist fight bears.
>>
>>25699521
>If some kids feels he's getting bullied and decides to throw hands, good for him.
if he gets his ass beat he shouldn't get any sympathy

if you start a fight, you should be prepared to get donked on, that's just how it works

>>25699448
>/r9k/ isn't also full of ~Normies~
/soc/ literally had to be created because there was too much camwhoring going on in /r9k/. if you want a true hugbox, try wizardchan. or tumblr
>>
>>25699521
>Just leave the guns out of it.
No. There's no reason for him to outside of your entitlement.
>>
>>25699549
>kids don't come with a handbook :^)
>>
>>25699545
I'll leave when you leave. Feel bullied sperg ?
>>
>>25699564
You're literally justifying killing. I thought death penalty arguments were weak, but at least they're arguing for revenge on horrible crimes such as multiple homicide. You're advocating mass homicide as justifiable revenge for bullying.
>>
>>25699561
>if you want a true hugbox, try wizardchan. or tumblr

This place has always been full of normies but I've never seen it on this level before. Why the fuck do you even come here, did you let everything else get so shitty you couldn't take it anymore and all you have left is to shitpost here?
>>
>>25699585
No. I was just explaining something you were too retarded to understand. Keep crying about your friends getting btfo by shooters.
>>
>>25699487
If you want friends, you have to be willing to change, I know the internet has conditioned you to be a special snowflake with "muh personality" but the hard truth is that if you want a different life, you have to be different
>>
>>25699437

I mean go tell it to the kids in the ghetto. Let them know how bad the 'autists'>>25699437

>I am arguing that blaming victims for their bullying because of their behaviour is more often than not unwarranted and cruel.
have it, and how unfair it all is.

But it's reality. And reality isn't fair and can often be cruel. Those kids need to accumulate to society. It's ridiculous (and impossible), to think that society is going to cater to them.
>>
>>25699472
>Learn to handle the bantz friend.
this 2bh
if instead of chimping out and trying to fight dudes and shooting up schools like a white fuccboi you could play it off and talk some mad shit yourself, maybe you would have more fun in life

>>25699370
>just because you're genetically predisposed to buying fedoras and vaping and atheism doesn't make you bad
laughed real hard @ these bantz, will steal for facebook, sorry (not sorry)
>>
>>25695611
>teachers dont do anything
Or even worse, they side with the bully or bullies.

Anyway, it's good to see someone else finally understands how the world works.
>>
>>25699497
Is it? I don't go to any board except /fit/ usually but I wanted to see what the other boards are like and just had to comment
>>
>>25699617
>white fuccboi

Let's not pretend that dropping out and selling dope and getting shot and killed at 17 is any better.
>>
>>25699516
>He gets bullied because he's fat,

The bullying is there for a reason!! It's biology telling you not to be fat. Either listen, or enjoy the bottom of the ladder. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>25699588
>i think i should be able to draw the line conveniently so my friends can fuck with people but can't be retaliated against
ok normie
>>
>>25699603
>I know the internet has conditioned you to be a special snowflake with "muh personality"

That's not the internet, that is just because all children are told they are special or tell themselves to believe it to cope with a horrible life.
>>
>>25699554
What delusions? I just commented that every place is a mix of people
>>
>>25699557
Unless everyone had a gun. Then it's right back to the bottom where he belongs.
>>
>>25699600
I never argued about shootings. My original post was about good students being weighed down by the system. Keep sperging tho, society doesen't need to keep you down, you're doing all of the work.
>>
File: 1447002054280.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1447002054280.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
>>25695611
>not picking up the nearest chair and throwing it at the bully
>not going behind them when they least expect it and slamming there face down on their desk
>etc etc

there's plenty of ways to man the fuck up without going nuclear OP
>>
>>25699666
It's the subject of this whole thread that norms are unwanted. It's real whether you want to believe it or not. You got lost on the way to the hugbox you belong in.
>>
>>25699588
sometimes f'am you've gotta just end it all,
you've just gotta fuck bullies shit up
"Let them hate me so long as they fear me" - Caligula, the emperor who fucked Rome's shit up
>>
Thank the unholy universe that this thread has reached bump limit. Fuck all the normies in this thread supporting bullying. I wish nothing but hardships and suffering for you faggots.
>>
>>25699648
and being shot is biology telling you not to fuck with people
>b-but he's too fat to fight so i should be able to fuck with him
>i'm too dumb to adapt my biological impulses to modern technology
>>
>>25699655
If thats the case why dont the "bullies" just pre-preemptively kill the autists? It'd solve all the problems, no more whining, no more school-shootings, no more dealing with people who cant learn to be normal, its pretty much the best solution here
>>
This thread is a reminder that the normie problem is a lot worse than before and is too big to ignore.
>>
>>25699672
but in this case the bottom isn't as far down as before
>>
>>25699696
Strange, i only wish the best for you. Maybe there's a reason for the hatred you recieve.
>>
>>25699711
It's not socially acceptable. If they could make it so, they would.
>>
>>25699604
You seem to think that I believe that society is supposed to cater to them. I don't know where you;re getting that from.

You're saying a different version of: "Well, people get raped, the world is unfair, and arguing why rape is wrong is useless because you're asking society to cater to rape victims. They just have to assimilate and adjust."

Of course it's unstoppable and unfair, and that's sadly the way life is. But you were arguing that people who often can't help the way they are should just change, otherwise they are to blame for their plight. I showed why that was wrong, and you agreed. That's where the conversation should end, but you keep yammering on about how "society doesn't have to cater to them", which is never something I even remotely argued for. I simply pointed out your error in thinking, and as long as you agree that people who are bullied because of things they can't change are not to blame, then there's nothing left to discuss.

>>25699648
I know that's the way it is, you don't have to remind me. It's a kid. His parents give him food which is obviously bad for him. He can't do much about it until he's nearing adulthood and understand why his parents' food is unhealthy, Even then he can hardly do much about it as long as he lives with his parents. My point is: at some point the kid will grow up and realise how he can improve his situation, but he'll already have been bullied and probably mentally scarred because of that.

>>25699655
I'm not a normie, I was never popular, nor did I bully anyone. I'm even arguing against people defending bullies.

>>25699690
So surprise one of them on the way home with a baseball bat to the knees. If you get away with it, nobody will fuck with you ever again.
>>
>>25699704
and yet, the gun won't get you laid. even w/ it, you're still not a man.
>>
>>25699735
Go pass away.
>>
>>25698138
>the kid's IQ was probably in the 70's
Then why did his friends consider him as intelligent? Were their IQ's even lower? Or was Elliot just good at playing smart?
>>
>>25699735
Such concern, so altruistic here is your reddit gold.
>>
>>25699636
at least that's just business and is shooting people who have it coming

whites just shoot up whoever and kill people who don't deserve it

>>25699681
nah that sounds pretty autistic and would probably only get you more bullied for being the class psycho
>>
>>25699688
I think you're replying to a different person, I havent said anything about norms being unwanted, obviously they are
>>
File: 1423847046216.jpg (17KB, 482x687px) Image search: [Google]
1423847046216.jpg
17KB, 482x687px
>>25699753
>Or was Elliot just good at playing smart?

There are people that think this?
>>
>>25699711
if you want to try to convince the rest of the normie herd to do that then feel free
>>
>>25699711
>If thats the case why dont the "bullies" just pre-preemptively kill the autists?

Keep shooting up schools. Eventually society will have enough and re-remind you what 'majority' means.
>>
While I can understand where mass shooters come from, calling it justified is a bit of a stretch for me. Yall are really trying to say they don't deserve what they get(death, jail, or both), once they pick up a gun and become the ultimate bully. Yeah they were pushed to the edge, but they chose to jump. They become what they hate, and deserve what they get in the end also. So for me it's understandable, but nowhere near justified.
>>
>>25699765
as opposed to being the psycho that shoots up a school?
>>
>>25699765
>whites just shoot up whoever and kill people who don't deserve it

Whites hate other whites which starts the shootings. They just call them normies. Black people subvert and destroy their own race in different ways. Tomato/potato
>>
>>25699696
If I see kids getting bullied in real-life I'll jump to help them, I think of this tread as more of a way to get to the kids and let them know why they were being bullied, because you cant full-stop it, maybe they can grow up to lead normal lives and get away from what was making them get bullied
>>
>>25699774
Your day will come one day, normalfag. You'll end up being the one begging US for mercy and you will not be granted such a privilege.
>>
>>25699744
>So surprise one of them on the way home with a baseball bat to the knees. If you get away with it, nobody will fuck with you ever again.
>implying they don't have a circle of friends
>implying you'd get away with it
>implying the authority wouldn't back them
Losers don't have many friends or allies. That's why they're called losers.

besides it's better to shoot them, guns are scarier than bats and if he has his buddies with him, you can take them out too. If you get away with it, nobody will fuck with you ever again.
>>
>>25699753
>Then why did his friends consider him as intelligent?
Elliot had friends? Where was it said people considered him intelligent?

>>25699790
the bullying won't stop in prison, anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTnU6H1mdro
>>
>>25699774
>what 'majority' means
bunch of pussies who don't have the balls to do anything because they were raised in a de facto hugbox
>>
>>25699774
Euthanizing these people would be far more compassionate than driving them to the point of homicide and telling them it's their fault their life is shit. Please, be our guest, it would be worth it to see an ounce of honesty from you people.
>>
>>25699744
>My point is: at some point the kid will grow up and realise how he can improve his situation, but he'll already have been bullied and probably mentally scarred because of that.

And the bully will grow up too. The point is they're BOTH kids. Kids establish a social order. You can't engineer that so it only includes outcomes that are pleasant. That's not how it works.
>>
>>25699769
I seriously don't believe that. I was just brainstorming.

>inb4 "I was just brainstorming" becomes a meme

What if Elliot's friends told him that because they just wanted to make him feel better and he had no real talents so said friends had to come up with something and the first thing that came into their minds was intelligence (just randomly, of course)?
>>
>>25699752
>>25699756
I have no trip, i'm just an anon. Just because you are self-centered doesn't mean i also am. I don't support bullying. I believe every life is precious and that's why I don't agree with you either. I've been bullied when i was young, and i dealt with it.
>>
Why can't you normies just grow a heart for ONCE in your paradise of a life?
>>
>>25699865
>"WHY CANT YOU JUST HAVE A HEART" ;A;

>says the school shooter
>>
>>25699858
Spoken like two faced slime. You're not here because of how much of a nice person you are. No one ever is.
>>
>>25699844
And yet noone will ever believe this, you can see this train of thought in everything. Especially with politics, they pitch a fit if all outcomes arent super happy fun time when in reality it's a lot more complex than that
>>
>>25699882
You fags are suppose to be the "good guys" here.
>>
>>25699865
they define themselves by being part of the group. they need to fuck with people outside of their group to convince themselves how good they have it
>>
>>25699831
Yeah, but you'll be "the guy who we think murdered a bunch of people" instead of "the guy who stood up for himself and shouldn't be fucked with".

>>25699844
I'm not arguing for any engineering. As I've said a billion fucking times, I'm not arguing for any changes or rules, I don't believe bullies can be stopped at all excep by people who are able to stand up for themselves.

The ONE and ONLY thing I'm doing is arguing against people who blame victims of bullying for their plight when they aren't to blame because they are, for whatever reason, not capable of effectively standing up for themselves (until they shoot up a school). I am calling out the unfair situation, knowing full well that there is NOTHING that I or anyone could do about it. Is it clear enough now?
>>
>>25699808

so ternch coat or duster?
>>
>>25699882
I doubt that anon has shot anyone. You're just being a bully.
>>
>>25699831
Also, you don't need the authority to back you. I'd take a month detention if it meant that bullying I'd been experiencing would go away.

And you can always surprise someone who's alone, you just gotta be patient.
>>
>>25699886
>Not having a one-dimensional view of a problem
>Two-faced
I don't think you'd have anything to do at school even if bullies weren;t running you out of it.
>>
>>25699835
It's in his manifesto.
Page 127:
>Addison told me that I was a person of high intelligence, and that I shouldn't waste it by doing something "rash".
Addison was one of Elliot's friends.
>>
>>25699905
I dunno, I think most people would rather fuck with the guy who only beat people than the guy who outright killed people.

>implying taking on the bullies isn't standing up for yourself
You've removed the threat, what difference does it make?
>>
The only reason normies are taking the bullies side is because it's the easiest solution. Blame the little man and be done with it.
>>
>>25699865
Thats why you will never be a "normie", you believe that the lives of non-autists are perfect, when they're far from it, once you learn that they're just people who have learned social grace while still being fucked up on their own time, then you will know how to move into regular society
>>
>>25699931
Facing prison is one big difference. Having multiple homicide on your conscious is another.
>>
>>25699927
That's the third, maybe fourth time ITT someone made such a pathetic attempt at concern trolling, which is officially a meme after this thread dies. Do not respond to failed normies, their (You)s are all they have left. They will kill themselves if you ignore them long enough.
>>
>>25699938
We know we're are not perfect. That's what are whole plight is about. YOU fags on the other hand thing you're the greatest thing since sliced bread when you are nothing but adversaries and we are sick of it.
>>
>>25699930
>tell someone they are smart to coax them out of homicide

What kinda point you tryin to make there buddy?
>>
>>25699957
you'd go to prison for assault anyway using a weapon (the bat), I don't think it would be that worrying considering who the "victim" was.
>>
>>25699933
No I'm a populist. I'm not interested in your personal problems, or special issues.
>>
>>25699931
>What difference does it make
Thats why you get bullied, you cant tell the difference between bullying and outright murder, this is why you were bullied in the first place
>>
>>25700030
I'm a populist too, I advocate the unimpeded use of deadly biological weapons. It's for the good of mankind, that it ceases to exist.
>>
>>25700030
Of course you don't, normalshit. It isn't apart of the media you consume on a daily basis and social confirms.
>>
>>25700035
>strawmanning this hard
oh you
>>
>>25699995
From our prepective it appears to be the other way around. I was bullied in high school, not a ton, but I was enough to make me angry all the time, it wasnt until I realized the world didnt own me anything and that people werent required to be nice that I go over it. You think I should treat you nice because you feel sad when I dont? Why, what benefit are you to the rest of society, make yourself relevant, and then the bullies will get attacked for attacking you.
>>
>>25700087
What benefits me is vengeance!
>>
When someone starts calling themselves 'robot' you know they're fucked.

It's kind of like when fat guys start marking fat jokes about themselves you know they're never going to lose the weight.

They are beyond shame, and that's not a good place.
>>
It's just someone trying to fight against a system that is oppressing them.
Like OWS, BLM or any other SJW protest.
>>
I went to a big state school ,and initial got placed on a dorm florr full of hicks. They attempted to bully me for the first week or so, because I am an erudite city slicker. Then I cam through with a girl WAY out of their leagues. That was the end of that.

People get bullied for a reason.
>>
>>25700127
You don't have to be a robot to spot normieposting a mile away.
>>
School shootings are a normal part of what we call society. Our society is not high-functioning and advanced enough to cease having them. They shall continue. Every time you walk out of that door, you have run the risk of dying. That's how it's always been and how it'll always be.
>>
>>25695611
Daily reminder that killing is the most primitive and messy way of dealing with your problems. It only makes waves, gets you in more trouble and promotes you to the status of subhuman.
>>
>>25700338
>p-please care about my opinions of you, guy i've driven to suicide
>>
File: is dis nigga serious.png (111KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
is dis nigga serious.png
111KB, 453x599px
>>25696176
>there is no such thing as a "social hierarchy",

Do normies really believe this?
>>
>>25699882
Don't you provoke him and break his heart dammit!
Thread posts: 612
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.