[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 288373737488.jpg (29KB, 720x607px) Image search: [Google]
288373737488.jpg
29KB, 720x607px
Why the fuck can't newfags and nomies Jusy stay the fuck away from our board.

I'm fucking sick and tired seeing this board go to hell

It's fucking simple, I don't like sports so don't go on /sp/. If you are not a robot GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO INSTAFAG, NORMIEBOOK OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS THAT NOMIES USE.

I will make it easy for you to understand. If you do not meet ALL of the below requirements, kindly fuck off and never come back

>neet
>KV
>no gf (ever) or friends
>no intention of having gf or friends
>no intnetion of being in the outside world or part of general social activities
>gay

IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE, GTFO NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
degenerate scum kill yourself desu senpai desu
>>
Post your boipucci, NEETsissy
>>
>>25695207
So, roll tide?
>>
>>25695207
>he thinks they discuss sports on /sp/
>>
>neet
So having a shitty job that I hate and makes me want to kill myself more than I already do makes me a non robot?
>>
>>25695207
I'm all of those but gay you fucking faggot. Kindly kill yourself before you and your kind poison more of the minds of normies into actually thinking you deserve rights.
>>
>>25695207
chill the fuck out brah, I'm not gay and I love getting pus, that doesn't mean I can't chill around here
>>
File: 1447570005479.jpg (50KB, 626x342px) Image search: [Google]
1447570005479.jpg
50KB, 626x342px
>>25695207
>KVNEET
>Thinks he has any say in what happens anywhere
Wew lad
>>
By a lot of people's standards here, I would be considered a normie and yet I have been here since the beginning. This didn't use to be a board for whiny neet faggots but that's what it has become. So who should leave the oldfags or the neckbeard infestation?
>>
>>25695370
It's our board now. You're outnumbered, normalfaggot.
>>
> no intention of having gf or friends
Then what's with the desire to have gf and friends ? Nigger fuck of to wizard chan if you don't want to make it
>gay
you can go kill yourself in your containment board /lgbt/
>>
File: 1440598125550.jpg (40KB, 467x433px) Image search: [Google]
1440598125550.jpg
40KB, 467x433px
brb im just gonna give my bf a blowjob before i go out drinking with my multiple friends also im a grill
>>
>>25695382
>/r9k/ used to be original, funny
>used to be greentext stories
>used to be /b/ but better
>now it's tfw when no gf
>>
>>25695207
They've infiltrated long ago.

There's people that have gfs and bfs that are frequenting here.

I've gotten used to it; used to get mad over it...
>>
>>25695320
You,in fact can and must not "chill in here",no one wants you here normalscum.Get the fuck out,please.and kill yourself too
>>
Why don't you post some actual content instead of moistening your keyboard with spergtears?
>>
>>25695499
Fuck off back to 2008, oldfaggot normalfaggot scum

This is our board now.

>tfw no gf
>>
>>25695572
fucking robots
quit lying and just admit you wish you were normie
or that you at least wish normies accepted you
>>
>>25695583
You see the irony don't you?
>old r9k was people from all walks of life
>eventually taken over by whining cunts
>whiny cunt crying about 'normal' people taking it over
>>
>>25695641
I've been browsing since 2008, and I was normal back then. My life went downhill from 2009 onwards.
>>
it's not like the majority of posts aren't people just joking around anyway, i really doubt over 80% of the people here have lives as bad as they try to make it seem
>>
It's true, it's been so reddit here this is my first time coming back in 3 months.

Place is still reddit/normie as fuck.
Jeez, will we ever go back to pre-shooting /r9k/ ?
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
We just come here to laugh at sad people like you.
On top of that, why are you a robot, OP? You clicked the 'I'm not a robot' button to create this thread after all. Gtfo fellow normie!
>>
>>25695235
Nfl is better tbqphwu
>>
OP here

If you don't meet all of the above requirements please fuck off.

The people telling me to kill myself? True robots don't act that way. Fucking assholes. You've ruinned this board enough, without the asking of suicide.

Once again, don't meet requirements , GTFO
>>
>>25697476
once again, you're not the internet police
quit being a fag
what you want is at wizardchan
>>
>>25695207
>I don't like sports so don't go on /sp/

I do like robots, so I go on /r9k/, makes sense.
>>
>>25697569
>>25697694

Thanks, but please leave
>>
>>25697694
Are you retarded?
You have to be a robot. Robots like me don't care if you like us so please gtfo you normie scum.

In b4 I was talking about an actual robot. This board is not about electronics
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.