[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The misogyny on this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 24

File: _20160112_133022.jpg (186KB, 1080x1059px) Image search: [Google]
_20160112_133022.jpg
186KB, 1080x1059px
Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, misogyny, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: a woman is a person too, suffering the same as us. Sometimes she may do it in unconventional ways, and is a success. Good for her! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of being a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin calling out those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

I have more life experience than the vast majority of /r9k/, with the average age being around 22, and know women better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear them down? Get a life. Truly.

I wish you all the best of luck. It sounds like you all have a lot of thinking to do.
>>
File: 1444725285729.jpg (42KB, 767x486px) Image search: [Google]
1444725285729.jpg
42KB, 767x486px
>>25694969

>tfw that woman will never tie me down and piss in my mouth
>>
This place should be deleted 2bh.

I bet it has exacerbated mental illness in literally hundreds or thousands of people and has probably helped push a nontrivial number of people to suicide.

This shouldn't exist. It doesn't do any good for anyone and only does bad for everyone. It should go.
>>
File: -2 female health.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
-2 female health.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>censoring your curses
>advocating women on /r9k/
>telling /r9k/ to get a life
Are you just trolling,or are you fucking serious?If you are,please kill yourself.Also a person can`t just "get a life hurr durr".Or maybe they can.Tell us how,oh almighty Chad of pussy-slaying!
>>
its true
thats why you are mad
you know just like us the whore you are dicking will leave you should terms and conditions change
>>
>>25694992

Yes, if only this place were deleted people would stop finding places on the internet to form communities of loneliness and bitterness. They would probably all get gfs as well!
>>
>>25694969

this is the most obvious b8 since that kid thought he got away with jacking it in class but was instead recorded by two stacies in front of him
buut there is an insane amount of delusion on here. no longer is it funny greentext stories or feels, it's just anger and hatred and desperation. and then there's just /b/-tier shit threads and normie-tier discussions. this is literally just /b/ at this point for people over 13.
>>
Anon can't use bad words because he's 6
>>
>>25695018
>Yes, if only this place were deleted people would stop finding places on the internet to form communities of loneliness and bitterness

This. Normies are so fucking stupid. If 4chan was gone then we'd just go to another chan. Like 4x2chan for example.

They come somewhere they don't belong then tell us we should change. How fucking braindead do you have to be to do that?
>>
>>25694969
> hurr durr I have ben with plenti a wemen, I fak wiyt beeches riyt in da pussi
>>
>>25694992
But I met my mentally ill bf here.
>>
I genuinely really hate women. I blame them for every negative event that's happened to me throughout my life.
>>
>>25694969
> it's an "ad hominem thread with no argument" episode

not even a misogynist but this is what every "female" posters complaints boil down to
>>
File: teh rei.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
teh rei.png
91KB, 288x292px
I'd love to not be misogynist but I'd need reasons to stop.
>>
>>25695030
I visited b in 2008, before seeing the fucking hammer video and bailing.

I'm glad this place is less susceptible to trollbait.
>>
>>25694969
no fuck you women have all the power when it comes to dating. we have the right to be bitter and hateful.
>>
>>25695054
Here's some reasons:
A) Everyone is just meat on a secreted bone structural suport
B) Social identity theory
C) It doesn't matter that you're not on the top right now. It doesn't matter that you exist, in the grand scheme of things. If there is any meaning involved in being a tiny subset of a countably infinite model attempting to predict the happenings of the surrounding superset, it's yours to find, robot.
>>
>>25695018
A) 4chan is one of the more popular sites on the internet for young people - the people who find themselves on r9k prolly all got sucked over from /b/ at some point
B) It also has an ingrown culture (the people coming here may have a common set of problems but by the time they're influenced by this place it's been given a shape it didn't previously have).

If this place were deleted, there'd prolly be fewer people influenced by the ideas on this board because fewer people will even go on 4x2chan in the first place (it's literally the reason why there unironically are containment boards for certain types of people, like r9k - separation reduces the overall size of a community because it's harder for the bandwagon effect to occur). If the people on this board had to take their problems elsewhere, there's a fairly good chance the group would be fragmented enough that they'd have a hard time finding a community as concentrated as this, which would reduce the chance that the community would get as toxic as this one.

So ya i think it'd be the morally good thing to do.
>>
>>25695101
I'm not one for existential big picture crap, but okay.
>>
>>25695101
That's a bunch of empty bullshit.

You can't even name one real reason not to hate women. That shows how right it is to hate them.
>>
>>25694969

The most annoying thing about the board is the lack of intelligent opinions and the meme-outcry at anything constructive posted. Unfuck yourselves, shitbags.
>>
>>25695114
>So ya i think it'd be the morally good thing to do.
You can't just delete a board because you don't like what they're saying, though. The only time a board should be deleted is if lots of people on the board are planning to do something illegal.

If /r9k/ should be deleted then why not /lgbt/ or /pol/ or any board that has a few haters? I'd argue that both those boards I named are just as fucking toxic as r9k. You can disagree. My point is that your opinion and my opinion shouldn't influence whether a board exists or not.
>>
Tldr
Summary?
>>
File: disney.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
disney.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>25695156
>You can't even name one real reason not to hate women. That shows how right it is to hate them.

Give me one (1) good reason to not hate the Kremlin. Seriously fuck it, look at that goddamn bastard, just cause it was built to look pretty it thinks it isn't a rancid swine, fucking ridiculous.
And don't even get me started on the Taj Mahal you fucking SJW cocksuckers.
Seriously though, give me one good reason not to hate it. Or pretty much anything else for that matter (apart from because it's not really natural, or socially respectable, to randomly hate shit for no reason other than autism).
>>
>>25695196
the kremlin didn't divorce my dad and take the dog when he got laid off from work
>>
File: 1446413276580.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446413276580.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>25694969
ok i'll bite

in short, the difference is on an individual level, as well as on a large-scale. what i mean is this: how many women do you know closely? do you know them to behave irrationally, make unfair, one-sided conclusions, and do selfish actions any time as long as they can get away with it?

that's what men are angry about.

values like "don't hit women" and even "don't make fun of women and hurt their feelings" are based in the idea, the TRUTH, that women are a certain way. and when i say "women" i mean "most women." when most people meet an exception to the rule, we can acknowledge it. but MOST of them are a certain way. we can lie about this all we want to. but the FACT is that men observe this behavior. while still holding true to respecting femininity. while being told that they SHOULDN'T respect femininity any differently. while being told that calling women on their bullshit is sexism.

personally, i think the answer is shitting on women, on an every day level, until they learn to again appreciate niceness. they have taken civility for granted. because lots of "angry" feminists came from stable homes, run by good men. we need to knock them down and humble them. of course, the fringe psychos will never yield. but the fence sitting hashtaggers will fall the fuck back in line
>>
>>25695233
Neither would the majority of cathedrals.
Just because the one you know was a piece of shit, doesn't mean they all are.
>>
>>25695196
Can't give you any reason to not hate it.

But I have several reasons TO hate women and none to not. The choice is pretty obvious.
>>
>>25695247
neither would some cathedrals

there's a significant number of cathedrals that would, and it happens all the time

i've learned to stop trying with cathedrals, they won't even let me inside because they can't stand my face and i'm too beta for them or too poor or not tall enough to ride or whatever
>>
>>25695196
From ABC guy:
1) Nukes
2) Biological weapons

I seriously hate governments that subscribe to quantum immortality. It's bullshit.
>>
>>25695236
>how many women do you know closely?
For the majority of this board's misogynists, not a lot.
> do you know them to behave irrationally, make unfair, one-sided conclusions, and do selfish actions any time as long as they can get away with it?
No, not all of them, and the same can be said for any male counterparts in the situation.
>men are angry
Or just a small percentage of them.
>>
>>25695173
>>25695173
>My point is that your opinion and my opinion shouldn't influence whether a board exists or not.
At this point we're almost arguing about the value of free speech, but that's compromised before it starts by a simple fact; this is a board maintained by a private company that could delete it at any moment. This isn't a public forum in the strictest sense; it's closer to a company that spreads racist propaganda. It compromises the public good just by existing, and it does so because the company makes money off ads.

ffs if the effect of the internet on people's psyche's were just sliiiiightly more measurable, 4chan could probably be sued for damaged and maybe even shut down forcibly as a result. I seriously would not be surprised if some mother had to bury her adolescent kid in part because he was warped by this place. That's not an exaggeration - people literally go on posts where people are about to commit suicide and encourage them.

...ffs remember how people here reacted to the oregon school shooting? I'm amazed this place wasn't shut down then either.

Also it's not surprising that you included /pol/ but I don't know why you included /lgbt/ hahahah. I guess the way they shit on trans people isn't kosher but otherwise I can't even guess at your reasoning.
>>
File: 1451438715583.jpg (593KB, 1221x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451438715583.jpg
593KB, 1221x1600px
>>25694992
>tumblr sees epic memefrogs
>decides to research its origins
>eventually brings xer to r9k
>the board's culture doesn't align with xer views
>concludes that it must be deleted
>>
File: 1392385149745.jpg (144KB, 533x479px) Image search: [Google]
1392385149745.jpg
144KB, 533x479px
>>25694969
please go get pegged by a feminist, you really don't want people to be equal or I'd see your broken english all over tumblr and facebook
>>
>>25695270
>Can't give you any reason to not hate it.
i don't have enough experience dealing with it, i don't know its scientific/physical structures and why they might mean that it's a shitty cathedral, and logic implies that i really shouldn't hate on something so huge and important when pretty much nobody else feels the way i do
>But I have several reasons TO hate women and none to not.
gonna go out on a limb here and say they are all wrong or retarded
>>25695276
fak, meant st bathil's cathedral. ill go sudoku myself now
>>
This has got to be b8 right? There are other places for women and feminists on the internet. This board is for robots. Go away
>>
>>25695323
Nah nigga. More like

>went on r9k a lot 5 years ago when I was a NEET
>it fucked with my head - I was socially deprived all through adolescence, then a NEET with literally no one to talk to, so the internet was my only real view onto society, and r9k poisoned that view
>have since become p normie
>have talked to numerous robots since then on here and omegle
>they all say it affected them in similar ways
>realize what a ugly thing this place actually is
>>
>>25695294
I think most boards have encouraged suicide at some point

also 4+4chan's r9k is basically this r9k topic wise so you wouldn't really be breaking a group up. people tend to flock to like minded people.
>>
>>25694969
>The reality here is: a woman is a person too, suffering the same as us. Sometimes she may do it in unconventional ways, and is a success. Good for her! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of being a dick...
I WILL BE A DICK! I AM A DICK HAHA

>The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin calling out those comments when I see them. So knock it off.
MAYBE IF YOU STOP BEING SUCH WORTHLESS LYING WHORES

>I wish you all the best of luck. It sounds like you all have a lot of thinking to do.
SO DO YOU, CHOOSING BETWEEN CHAD-A AND CHAD-B
DUMB SLUT GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS AND DIE OF INTERNAL BLEEDING, I HOPE MAGGOTS FEAST ON YOUR DECAYING BODY
>>
Seriously, convince me not to hate women.

>Bullied and beaten up by group of older girls while i'm in first-third grades.
>Girls make fun of me for playing yugioh and minding my own business, going so far as to tell teachers that the game was a form of gambling resulting in my cards being confiscated and the game banned.
>In middle school I was suspended for sexual harassment. I literally never even interacted with the girl who said I was doing it.
>Freshman year, again sexual harassment claim from a girl I've never even talked to.
>Junior year, another girl I don't even know reports me for making a shooting threat I never made. The dean (fat black woman) has me arrested right as school is getting out. Walked out of the school in handcuffs in front of everyone for something I didn't do.
>As a result I spend 2 weeks in juvy, was forced to suck cock, and for the next year after getting out anger management therapy and probation.

Seriously, I never interacted with any females if I could avoid it. I only wanted to play yugioh and mind my own business.
>>
>>25695403
To add to that,
>sophomore year, girl who I didn't really know but assumed as nice steals my glasses off my face and hands them to a group of her friends to hide them from me. I am virtually blind without them. Wouldn't give them back, teachers wouldn't believe me.
>>
>>25695380
Good for you faggot, leave the board then. Unlike you, not everyone is able to achieve normiehood due to reasons beyond their control. We want to post memes and be angry about it, just because it doesn't fit your delusional normie narrative doesn't mean it isn't true. Ugly, mentally ill people don't have the privilege to ignore the truth.
>>
>>25695403
You should actually do a mass shooting anon.Unless it`s bait.Then you should an hero privately.
>>
File: 1452134638285.jpg (89KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1452134638285.jpg
89KB, 438x503px
>>25695403
>>25695472
Jesus dick anon
>>
>>25695338
>gonna go out on a limb here and say they are all wrong or retarded
You are wrong and retarded. Women have been fucking with me my entire life and all I've ever done was try to avoid them.
>>
>>25694969
Anyone got more of that girl?
>>
>>25695498
To be honest I've thought about it a lot, especially after Eliot.
>>
>>25695283

>For the majority of this board's misogynists, not a lot.
that's the amazing thing about women though - their shittiness grosses men out on every level. you can be the most oblivious guy in the world. but at some point, you'll hear two long-haired harpies shrieking inside a library at some dancing negro on their phone. and then you'll see it again on the train. and then you'll hear them talking way too loudly at your job. and you'll wonder "why?"

also. every male here has a mother. inb4 "ABSENTEE FATHER." the mother chose wrong. she's a party just as much as the father. this is what no one ever says.

>No, not all of them, and the same can be said for any male counterparts in the situation.
the men who entertain this "equality by default" notion you have are either misinformed or liars. ask any man (or woman) who's worked with the public for any period of time. ask which gender, by and large, is more human. especially when there's conflict. and make sure you ask someone whose opinion you actually trust to be honest, even if it's against the mainstream. they will ALWAYS say women are bitchy, unreasonable, unyielding cunts.

>Or just a small percentage of them.
again, you don't know men - go meet some and have real conversation with them. or maybe you're just being ironic because "tee hee hee men r mad." in which case, you're right. but it's not so ironic when your planned parenthood and chadlet bux dry up, is it? tee hee hee, cunts.
>>
>>25695509

Knock yourself out https://i.instagram.com/gabbyepstein/
>>
File: 1438215121649.png (609KB, 1808x3731px) Image search: [Google]
1438215121649.png
609KB, 1808x3731px
>>25694969
Address this chart
>>
>>25695497
Heh. Think whatever you want man. Just remember that the more you reinforce these ideas, the deeper set they're gonna get in your brain and the more robotish you'll become. This place is p much literally giving you enough rope to hang yourself and you're apparently fine with it. Excuse me for having enough empathy for that to bother me.
>>
File: 1438215184174.jpg (50KB, 675x615px) Image search: [Google]
1438215184174.jpg
50KB, 675x615px
>>25694992
>muh hot opinions
>>
>>25695545
>Normie going full passive aggressive mode

As expected
>>
obvious bait go back to tumblr OP
>>
>>25694969
What makes you think your opinion has even the slightest amount of value? I think you should kill yourself 2bqh my famalam.
>>
>>25695403
>Bullied and beaten up by group of older girls while i'm in first-third grades.
you're a cuck and a fat loser, probably. men (boys in your school) should probably have done the same.
>Girls make fun of me for playing yugioh
so you were a fat loser, what a guess. missed out autism tho, dang.
>that the game was a form of gambling
huh, guess the girls were even smarted than the boys if they came up with such a DEVILISH plan. what's not to love?
>In middle school I was suspended for sexual harassment. I literally never even interacted with the girl who said I was doing it.
yep, that happens to any normies or men who don't look/act like serial rapists. guess it must still be the grills' fault.
>again sexual harassment claim from a girl I've never even talked to.
something happened to you twice that happens to other men 0 times? but still sailing the "lel nope its da wimmen fault lol!" boat, eh? it's like that "if you meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole. if you meet assholes all day, you're the asshole" meme.
>dean (fat black woman) has me arrested right as school is getting out
the alternative would have been to avoid deterring school shooters. she's still at fault tho? and so is her race?
>was forced to suck cock
you came out on top here, where's the issue.
>>
>>25695621
>loser
stopped reading there
>>
>a woman is a person too

Move on this is just bait
>>
>>25695526
what i gather is you don't like stacies. so literally only the vocal minority. i guarantee you it's the same with some girls with how they feel about douchebags and tryhard fuccbois and gangsta kids.
>ask any man (or woman) who's worked with
and what are the results of this survey you conducted?
>again, you don't know men - go meet some and have real conversation with them

>eyy lads. fohkin wimmen am i rite
>oh god yea famm, wimmen eh
>yea but senpai children tho
>ohhh fuckin ell famm, the children man tho
>yea lad fuckin sick of them innit
>yea famm real pain tho innit
also guarantee you wimmen have the same conversations. and both parties are right for the most part, as yes both genders have flaws (especially when just looking at the traditional "gender roles" and portrayals of different genders in 90s sitcoms). but to absolutely hate them, is retarded.
>>
File: gallup.gif (14KB, 514x305px) Image search: [Google]
gallup.gif
14KB, 514x305px
>>25695562

Took the bait and responded to one of these threads.

Good job on completely missing the point and jacking off to whatever bullshit you see from a picture of statistics. /pol/ seems to be amazing at this, completely disregarding logic when it comes to finding facts and information that supports their claims.

Seriously, I have yet to see a post on this board that correctly shows that women deserve hatred. I know all of you faggots naturally grow to hate everything around you as a result of having pent up anger and frustration and depression for so long in your pathetic lives, but to both rage AND be retarded, is just ridiculous.

But anyway, the picture states "important issue for THE GENDER". So a woman voting would recognize the issues that teenagers are having with abortion, and what their religious neighbours think, and just how easily a baby can ruin the lives of a girl (and the boy). These are just issues that a woman would hear other girls having to deal with far more, so other women would realize that this is the key thing that is hurting lives, and not things like jobs or the economy (which, you know, unless we get some retard president, isn't likely to fuck somebody's life up as much as the lack of abortion).

Hell, take the rest of the information from that Gallup poll. Yes that's right, don't misinterpret data and come up with whatever conclusions support your bullshit. And you'll find that women, when not looking at the lives of other girls, do actually care about important political issues.

But that's using intelligence and logic, something you misogynists don't have. And then you wonder why feminists seem so insane and hating of everybody who doesn't hate men - because the image of misogynists being THIS retarded is what you give off.

tl;dr - wimmen are gr8. feminism seems like a better alternative to this thread and you retards, honestly. im triggered.
>>
>>25695644
>forced to suck cock

well everything about you is explained in this line.
>>
File: kys.jpg (2MB, 3584x2102px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
2MB, 3584x2102px
>bait: the thread
women should just fucking piss off already
>>
>>25695518
If there`s a way to easily acquire firearms in your country,just go for it.Or start collecting firearms or hunting.
>>
>>25695644
>stopped reading
this is why yall stay deluded tBh
>>
>>25695708
it's victim blaming, pure and simple
>>
>>25694969
Whoa dude, who the fuck is this semen demon?
>>
File: 555.png (204KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
555.png
204KB, 555x555px
>Shutting this down.
Thank GOD!

>The extreme negativity, misogyny, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.
Ikr? I really appreciate how you put "men" in quotations marks, implying that you have doubts as to the masculinity of the people who post here and read this thread.

>The reality here is: a woman is a person too, suffering the same as us. Sometimes she may do it in unconventional ways, and is a success. Good for her! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of being a dick...
I agree wholeheartedly. More posters should praise women for the difficulties they have to go through, and the fact they can succeed despite those trials speaks a lot about their character. Thank you for censoring your curses btw, it shows that you're morally above the ethically bankrupt posters of this board.

>The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin calling out those comments when I see them. So knock it off.
We should start a support group so our goals don't overlap. I know I could use some tips from someone as skillful as yourself.

>I have more life experience than the vast majority of /r9k/, with the average age being around 22, and know women better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear them down? Get a life. Truly.
You should have mentioned how much older you are, as proof of your maturity. It was intelligent of you to present some statistical backing though, and I can appreciate your confrontational language.

>I wish you all the best of luck. It sounds like you all have a lot of thinking to do.
Thanks, companion. I will certainly be thinking about how to better myself, and taking on the spirit of your post as a positive example.

6/10 in the current climate
>>
>>25695719
I guess you love playing the victim role, it's like you don't even try to avoid such situations.

I bet if you were a woman, you'd raped by a gaing of niggers after walking around half naked alone in a dark street, and you'd join some feminist man hate group.

>muh victim blaming
You should have stood up and said to those bitches: now you end this bullshit.
Women hardly manage to handle a face to face confrontation with a man, also you should develop your charisma, as it serves to convince people of your innocence when falsely accused, i'd suggest trying to trade stuff in vidya to practice charisma.
>>
File: 11696-02-chart8-eng.gif (9KB, 570x381px) Image search: [Google]
11696-02-chart8-eng.gif
9KB, 570x381px
>>25695403
this is the problem right here. People say not all women are like that but they still have the potential to ruin your life with all the laws or even get you killed. A woman can just falsely accuse you of rape and some white knight faggot can kill you to dead or be thrown in jail. False domestic abuse is just as bad because she can self harm herself and tell the cops you did it. The white knight cops are going to be on her side and you have no right to defend yourself. MEN NEED TO WAKE UP BECAUSE WOMEN ARE KILLING US IN MARRIAGE AND IN EVERY DAY LIFE.
>>
>>25695792
Non-misogynist here, the issue of males that are raped or domestically abused being laughable, is pretty much the only thing I consider to be an issue within these gender arguments. If we want equal rights, and this is what feminists claim to want, then we'll also have to look at the issue of rights becoming more equal for men. But domestic violence against men is taught in schools as a serious issue, and the social outcome of false rape accusations is just as bad as false paedophilia accusations, and they are all big issues that nobody bothers to tackle or knows how to.
>>
>>25694969
pretty decent meme desu
>>
why do so many people here take anything anyone says seriously? it's like you actually believe 95% of the posts aren't just everyday people making a joke about how shit their life is lol
>>
>>25695380
Nigga its more like that:
>be neet
>be retarded
>Fall for memes
>blame the mongolian meme generator

Fuck off.
>>
>>25695675
>only the vocal minority
>implying the non-vocal majority is wayyy better

there's a word for this. it's called "subversion." girls have realized (wrongly) that they have no reason to give a shit about us. whether they have a mohawk, or carry a lilly pulitzer handbag, or talk in anime catchphrases. MOST of them are rebellious. don't kid yourself. they just vary in how open they are about it.

but you'll see it. when she does that first, disgusting, piece of shit, cunt move, and you look at her like "why the fuck are you doing this?" she's going to look into your eyes like you're a fucking stranger. not a person that, yes, CAN hurt people (women). but that can also be hurt BY people (women).

that's what feminism is.
>>
>>25694969
>Who the fuk are you
indeed, fuck off normie cuck
>>
File: 1402846691143.jpg (174KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1402846691143.jpg
174KB, 800x1066px
>>25695780
>it's okay to rape someone if they're dressed provocatively late at night
/r9k/

you german or something dude?
>>
>>25694969
le everyone who browses r9k is a lazy hateful virgin meme. The presence of satirical posts making fun of the hateful posts are taken seriously all the fucking time. Everyone who takes everything they read here literally or write a spirited post because someone said something they didnt like is a fucking autist and should leave, not because normie rooo, but because youre clearly too retarded to even know what youre browsing.
>>
>>25696030
Except there are a lot of people who believe this bullshittery.
>>
>>25695851
we made the mistake of giving women power without the responsibility. I have no idea who thought it was a good idea to give children the right to vote. Women are pushing for laws that benefit them while disregarding the consequences it bring to men. We need mature people running things like men not women. that is not going to change anytime soon because feminist are in control of the government and women have the right to vote.
>>
File: 1439111252964.gif (180KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1439111252964.gif
180KB, 404x416px
>taking this seriously

go back to /b/
>>
>>25695989
it's not ok, but nigger will do it anyways because they are animals, it's your fault for not preventing animals from taking over you.
>>
Go suck some paddy cock, why are you here?
>>
>>25694969

As I posted on /adv/ just then (with addition)

>Seriously fuck off and die, Redditfag. You cringeworthy SJW cunts occupy a large portion of the Internet like a lung cancer. Leave us the fuck alone in our corner. It isn't even a secret club thing, we just want our own space void of the legions of aborted failures that are Redditors.

You and your kind censor speech, and try to tell US what we can and can't say. Fuck off and die.

>This applies to Tumblr too
>>
>>25695621
Are you stupid or what? Women can't be touched and punched but men can? What is wrong with you? The poor yugi robot was just minding his business, he didn't deserve any of that.
>>
>>25695621
b8ing this hard
>something happened to you twice that happens to other men 0 times? but still sailing the "lel nope its da wimmen fault lol!" boat, eh? it's like that "if you meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole. if you meet assholes all day, you're the asshole" meme.
You're retarded, the point isn't she's a cunt for saying he sexually harassed her but that society is full of cunts for automatically believing her.

But you're probably a listen and believe faggot anyway, please consider suicide.
>>
>>25696030
It's literally not ironic you fucking idiot

If you dont like it stop using it as satire, because a lot of us here are actually red pilled.
>>
File: 1442545545350.jpg (27KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1442545545350.jpg
27KB, 480x259px
>>25695101
These weak ass arguments
>>
u r a fagot

u r a big fagot
>>
File: 1451168596141.jpg (156KB, 735x820px) Image search: [Google]
1451168596141.jpg
156KB, 735x820px
>>25694969
Now thats what I call shitposting, what a great thread OP you're arguments are sane, rational and not based on hyperbole at all. Thank you for your contribution to this boards already declining content quality.

t.frogposter
>>
>>25695700
I read all of that.

I'm speechless. I'm not normally speechless.
>>
Haha cake
I'm gay
>>
>>25695196
Thats not the Kremlin in your image you dumb whore/cuck.
>>
File: 1452119891562.gif (832KB, 250x135px) Image search: [Google]
1452119891562.gif
832KB, 250x135px
This thread is just the purest, most unadulterated form of cancer I've seen in a while. Good Job OP, I almost wanna throw up a little.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 192x263px
I think the problem with the guys here is they lack confidence and don't know how to fuck a girl. I come here for the laughs and sometimes I try and help an inexperienced guy out with his query (the answer is usually 'kiss her, then fuck her.')

I'm by no means romeo so I relate to the shit. I also think a lot of you guys do alcohol and drugs too much and it badly effects your mood and sanity.

The misogony is wonderful here, like the only rainbow waterfall in a forest of pussifed culture.
>>
>>25696174
>>25696062
The majority of this board isnt a redshill, no. A lot of lonely people feel contempt for women and get sucked into that sure, but generally its just venting on an imageboard. I dont give a fuck if someone isnt nice and rational while venting frustratedly, theres really no need to go full aspie about this.
>>
This troll thread is nice. Women live on easy mode in western civilization. They deserve to be hated if just for that.
>>
>>25694969
If any of there people were to successfully breed with a women they would produce week humans
>>
I know we call OP a faggot alot but this time he really is a homosexual
>>
>>25695101
But that's just reason to hate humanity as a whole, not reason to forget the shit women do.
>>
>>25694969
Imagine how easy this chicks life is. Imagine how little her brain has developed from having zero challenge in life. Thats why its impossible to talk to these extremely attractive women they come from such a different walk of like its like theyre not real people
>>
>>25697026
Heh that's one of the paradoxical and strange things about a 9-10/10 girl. She is so different and treated so differently her personality is often very quirky sometimes just bizarre. They're often total freaks, personality-wise.
>>
>>25695380
Wait, so you think you were a robot and, simply, ALL OF THE SUDDEN, you turned normie and now is a Tumblrcunt ?
Sure, my name Adolph Claus, nice to meet you.
>>
>>25694969
We are venting you complete idiot. You shouldn't take anything on this website seriously we say all these horrible things about women because there is no other place to say them especially nowadays. We are taking advantage of anonymity and saying anything and everything we can.
>>
>>25694969
> Don't be such a negative *******
>uch a negative *******
>ative *******
> *******
go back to reddit
>>
>>25695196
>Pokrovsky Sobor
>kremlin
>>
>>25694969

7/10 troll post m8. i kind of believed it until i saw the image.
>>
>>25694969
Roasties kill yourselves
>>
File: 1450115249276.jpg (51KB, 490x564px) Image search: [Google]
1450115249276.jpg
51KB, 490x564px
>>25694969
Alright, keep me informed
>>
>>25694969
Look I don't really care if women are good or not. Fact is II am marginalized, I have no free will and it needs be that I resemble the social programming that has been inculcated in me. I am trying to be a terrible person because that is what my acculturation has made me
>>
>>25694992
If it is pushing people towards suicide who are miserable ugly and living without any tangible equity, then is the board not doing mostly good? Furthermore, don't you think it is the fact that they have been outcast from society that constitutes 90% of their motivation to actually kill themselves?
>>
>>25695114
Fuck your morals.
>>
>>25694969
whoever you are you are a master at bait
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.