[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ After something like 3 years, I've come to terms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: 20160112_012749.jpg (566KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_012749.jpg
566KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /r9k/
After something like 3 years, I've come to terms with myself and ready to tell a life story of sorts.
Nobody will probably care whatsoever but it's the most fitting place to tell it.

Anyway, I was always the autistic loser type. I'm far from being attractive, have problems with pronouncing words and generally talking problems. Kissless virgin etc.

At some point I realized it'd be much better to find friends on the internet and so I did, but the crucial part was when somehow I decided it'd be best to pretend I'm a girl. I just took photos of my crush and kept everything else true to my personality, finding friends didn't work but I got addicted, I'm not sure why but I couldn't stop and it leaked into my everyday life somehow. (I'm not a mentally ill trans in any possible way.)
So, lately I've been having nasty depression attacks and something snapped in me that I should starting accepting myself and who I am physically.

Would love to find genuine friends for once to be honest, and AMA I guess. (My Skype is moons.spawn)

I know I'm pathetic and desperate but sorry, I really felt like sharing it with you guys.
Pic very related, it's me posting an actual picture of myself for the first time ever.

Feel free to share robotic stories about yourself as well.

>inb4 nice blog
>inb4 walls of text
>>
File: 1444026228804.png (86KB, 388x372px) Image search: [Google]
1444026228804.png
86KB, 388x372px
will you start the fire?
>>
>>25694851
Fugg man. I read that whole thing expecting you to say you were going to shoot up a school or something.

0/10, back to normiebook.
>>
>>25694851
> it's the most fitting place to tell it.
Since you broke 2 board rules with this post alone, no, it's not.

>>>/soc/

/r9k is not for making friends.
>>
>>25694906
What 2 rules?
Also, I'm not making friends but telling a robot story.
Also, why are you so butthurt over people sharing a story?
>>
>>25694923
3. Advice threads belong on /adv/, and "rate me," meetup, and camwhore threads on /soc/.

That said, not 2 rules, just two instances of the same rule.
>>
>>25694933
I'm not asking for advice though and not actively looking for friends, just sharing a robot story. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25694947
You're camwhoring and you're skypefriendbegging.

Is this really so hard for you?
>>
>>25694973
Someone forced you to enter the thread?
Nah, thanks for the bump.
>>
>>25694973
worst trip, kill yourself

he hasn't broken any rule, guy just shared a fucking story, faggot
>>
File: 1445772779207.png (685KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1445772779207.png
685KB, 774x1032px
>>25694988
Yes, your thread seemed promising, but quickly dropped down to having no value the moment you started begging for friends and attentionwhoring through posting your pictures (both of which /soc/ was especially designed for), and as such decided to remind you of the rules you're breaking while at it.

Whatever is coming to you, you definitely deserve, kiddo.
>>
>>25694851
>(I'm not a mentally ill trans in any possible way.)
stopped reading there
i would be friends with you but you just had to spew out your hate and intolerance
>>
>ready to tell a life story of sorts.
>inb4 walls of text

Bruh you wrote one shitty paragraph.
>>
>>25694999
Thanks for the backup m8.

Refer to >>25695014

I'm not going to bother my first serious thread on the board by arguing with cancer so keep spamming if you want to.

>>25695027
Well I could've written a hell load more but I felt anxious about it
>>
Sorry op , but you are just expriencing a high or pseudo confidence.. it will pass. U will revert to your old self soon :/
>>
>>25694851
Lmao, Siim is that you?
>>
>>25694851
Internet friends do not compare to irl friends but I realise they are difficult to make if you are shy. Just saying
>>
File: 1445771993581.gif (9KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445771993581.gif
9KB, 210x250px
>>25695055
>refer to my post
Why are you telling the guy you just thanked for backup to interpret what I said to you as something he should consider as well?

You really are special, aren't you?
>>
>>25695074
I hope not
>>25695090
Nope
>>25695092
That's true, I could barely find anyone even as a girl, now that I'm getting out of it I suppose it'll be even harder because people don't really care about a boring autist
>>
>>25694851
>but the crucial part was when somehow I decided it'd be best to pretend I'm a girl.
>(I'm not a mentally ill trans in any possible way.)
I was going to post this ironically, but after reading the whole thing I kind of believe you.

If that's not some stupid kid trolling, here's the best advice you'll probably get in this thread:

Visit a shrink.

I'm not kidding. And no, I'm not trying to demean you.
You need to hear someone giving you reasonable, helpful advice, and you need some real human contact.
A psychologists will give you both of these, for as long as you need it before getting back on your feet.
Seriously. If that's actually you, get an appointment for tomorrow and force yourself to go. Good luck.
>>
Where are you from? I'd add you on skype but I'm shite at chatting over the internet, rather talk some other way than having a ten word 'conversation' that just breaks down and kills that little bit more of our souls.

Also, pay no mind to the tripfags and edgelords itt, they're only butthurt because you asked for friends, something they are too shy to do, despite being in similar condition to yourself.
>>
File: 1452571893961.gif (156KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452571893961.gif
156KB, 550x400px
>>25695186
But I have enough friends to always be content. Even no friends is "enough" considering I don't really need any.

I think you might be projecting.
>>
>>25695163

A shrink is just a plaster on a dismembered limb. He needs friends, not panned off onto a medical professional who would say the same thing I'm saying.
>>
>>25695215

You were butthurt enough to reply, which is cute, but I've little interest in talking about projection with someone who has never read Freud, and probably holds the meme opinion that he never wrote anything of value.

inb4 'why are you talking about Freud you pretentious edgelord, you think you are better than me?'
>>
File: gaster5.jpg (271KB, 811x1226px) Image search: [Google]
gaster5.jpg
271KB, 811x1226px
>>25695248
I did, actually, read Freud. It didn't feel challenging at all, though.
>>
>>25695163
I tell my parents that there's something wrong with me and I need to do something about it (Aka visit a psychologist) but they always say that's bullshit and I'm making things up. I'll never have an appointment without my parents consent because our family relations are absolutely 10/10 and I don't want to ruin it.

>>25695186
I'm a super white Orthodox Christian Slav from Israel
>>
>>25695219
dude, I've been desperately lonely in the past, and I can tell you that almost ANY human contact is better than nothing.
You stop realizing it after being completely alone for a couple weeks , but having someone to talk to (even if he's paid to listen) can be a huge help.
Also a shrink is much better than a group of obnoxious or unavailable friends.
In order to find friends, you must be non-desperate. That's the point of going to a shrink.
To understand what stops you from finding friends, and to keep your shit together for long enough.
>>
>>25694851
Hey bro is that you? You're not ugly at all, in fact you are cute, I would kiss that face. It sucks having "defects" where normally if you had the charm and the personality to go and persevere and "beat the odds" and gain normie sympathy and be the tard success story blah blah blah, the majority of us never do and are just "average" or at least, we see ourselves as being just average or not being good at all, whatever, self image. It shouldn't matter though, because at the end of the day, you won't know why the normies shunned you or why they think you are weird, and even if you did, or can know, what is it going to change? Are you gonna sit around moping hoping one day that you'll be different or that charm will happen? I did that, for 3 years after I dropped out of grade 12, I sat on my ass and moped and blamed people for my problems, I was either waiting to die or waiting to finally be cool and better. I thought everyone my age was already so far ahead and my presence was nothing but a nuisance, and not only that but when I left my house I felt like an eyesore. Smoking weed and just being prone to anxiety and depresssion ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME didn't help, so I wasn't advancing, all I did was I'd sleep all day then wake up and smoke weed and shitpost. I was a redditor even, and even though I don't regret my experience of collecting dank memes and learning useless trivia and talking to other assholes and nerds and normies and whoever happened to be posting and even being an internet tough guy at times, I didn't realise what I was doing was I was advancing, I was learning how to communicate and how to talk about shit other people care about, and what isn't important, which is really hard being an autist, I still have those moments where I'm like "don't say that that makes you come across a serial killer", at least I have gotten better. It's not what you do but how you apply it, and what you learn from it, you don't have to be the best or even good, be you
>>
Hey OP.... your story is extremely similiar to mine !!

I did the girl thing for a while... almost anyone talks to a girl.....did the catfish chad for a while... girls become to attached and the idea of love starts to form... rather then getting too deep mission aborted... tries being myself ... what you expectes i failed ....
What u learned from my exp is.

People are attracted to happy , loud ,over the top and funny people...but youb ave to be sorta attractive , not 10/10 but no less then 6/10. Dont tell people about this side of you... they see it as weakness or being unstable..
Without going further...your going to exprience a big let down when you find out you cant escape yourself...

Your different... and it cant change :/.

You have exprience a form of trauma somewhere in your life and you in the lonely club for life. :(
>>
>>25695265
Go without asking them or even telling them.

More often than not, the parents are the cause of the kid's irregular behaviors.

For example, my mother suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
She's the reason I had zero social and life skills at age 20, and also the reason I was depressed for a long time.
Hadn't I realized that, I'd still be living the miserable life I used to.

I'm not going to persuade you further, I'm just saying you should really try it. Trust your gut.
>>
>>25695310
>nd even though I don't regret my experience {blahblahblahi'manidiot]}, I didn't realise what I was doing was I was advancing,
and I didn't edit my comment so that was like two different thought processes in one, I meant to say, even though I don't regret that I got the perspective I did from it, I do regret wasting time, and thinking self image mattered, there are way more important things in the world, like being talented and smart, now I'm gonna go try and fail at being an animator and I'm gonna love every second of it because LEARNING AND DRAWING SO GODDAMN FUN YO
>>
>>25695264

Its not meant to be challenging. If you want to be tested by the dead, read Derrida. I never have, but I'm fairly sure people struggling to decipher his words gave him massive, grotesque erections.

>>25695280

>In order to find friends, you must be non-desperate.

I'm aware of this idea, which is why I want to be your friend. I think its pathetic that people will only seek the company of folk they think are better than them, and that people who don't want to fit into the cocksucking hierarchy end up killing themselves out of despair, made to feel as though there is something wrong with them needing correction.
>>
>>25695360
I'm currently reading Baudelaire. I'll look into that suggestion at some point in the future, thanks.
>>
>>25695357
I know I should but I really don't want to ruin the family relations. (Which are probably the only good thing going for me). Also, I'm in the military (mandatory) and if I'd get diagnosed with anything they'll kick me out, making me as useless as I always was again, I really dont want to ruin it.
>>
>>25695388

Nae bather at a'.

When you're done, you can take big, liquid shits on the faggots at /lit/.
Right now I'm reading Barbusse's Under Fire, its like Storm of Steel from an opposing perspective. Have to say that Junger was a better writer.
>>
Bumping

Thisisoriginalcommentsenpai
>>
File: 20160112_182621.jpg (647KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_182621.jpg
647KB, 1920x1080px
OP here bumping with le gun
>>
french are all faggots
>XD
>>
File: 1452322403127.png (646KB, 1418x970px) Image search: [Google]
1452322403127.png
646KB, 1418x970px
>>25694906
>>25694933
>>25694973
>>25695014
>>25695027
>>25695074
you gtfo jewish bully normies of my fucking board thread, you bastards!!
>>
>>25697392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI
>>
>>25695388
I know I shouldn't even be responding to tripfaggots but you are possibly one of the most pointless trips I've seen. You seem like a narcisstic little shit. Come back to us when you're actually worth more than the shit on my shoe.
>>
>>25697462
It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism.
>>
>tfw too anxious to post a robot story of my own
>>
Well.. seems that the thread is dead. Been nice to share a genuine story with you brobots, have a nice one.
>>
>>25695102
>>25695014
>>25695215
GTFO OUT BOARD UNDERTALE FAGGOTS
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.