[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I was depressed but now I think I''m just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bored[1].jpg (21KB, 289x220px) Image search: [Google]
bored[1].jpg
21KB, 289x220px
I thought I was depressed but now I think I''m just inanely bored. Nothing gets any passion out of me anymore. My life is absolutely identical to what it was when I was 12, and I'm 19 now. How do I get out of the loop that my life is gone into?
>>
>>25694779
You don't, you accept it and let it consume you. You don't owe anyone but yourself anything.
>>
Get out of your comfort zone by doing new things andd things you dont even like
>>
>>25694779
Why dont you just Run up on a nigga?
>>
>>25694779
Sounds like depression breh.
>>
>>25694915
I say that I don't think I'm depressed because "depressed" to me means those days that I can't even consider getting out of the bed, crying into my duvet, considering suicide.

Man it really says a lot about me that I just said that as if it was normal.
>>
It will go away if you exercise. Guaranteed.
>>
>>25696103
This. Your entire perception of life will change if you lift things up and put them back down again for 6 hours a week.
>>
>>25694961
Depression can easily include apathy

People that have suffered from depression for a long time start to just simply avoid feeling anything at all as a defense mechanism.

You need medication to help you get out of the rut, then maybe when you improve your life a bit you can get off. Just know that there is no miracle drug and you need to try to help yourself as well.

Or kill yourself, it's easier.
>>
>>25694779
This is me and then I realized I was so alone that I wanted to kill myself. Instead of hoping someone wouldn notice my "cries for help" I picked up the phone and called some old friends and asked if we could meet up tomorrow.

It made such a difference. I haven't enjoyed playing a video game in like 7 years and after talking with my friend about them I could find enjoyment in them again.

I can't believe I didn't just call sooner. It would be a hell of a lot less awkward and I wouldn't have gotten to
>I can't even consider getting out of the bed, crying into my duvet, considering suicide
If I had just done it sooner. Life has a small bit of color again and I'm making myself go out and about everyday because anything is better than the hell inside my head and having to deal with it alone.
>>
>>25694779
any hobbies or interests? What shows or movies do you like to watch? ever have any friends? you'll make it anon, at least I hope so, I was also at your point but it happened somehow. Magic, probably.
>>
>>25696103
>>25696123
bullshit OP. you should exercise but it doesn't make it go away
>>
ill be your friend famerino if you need someone to try and take that boredom away haha :)
>>
>>25696318
i've been watching that 70s show for the first time and smoking weed for the past 2 weeks. i'm almost done with the last season, i have no idea what i'll do once it's over. i'll probably find some video game to take up all of my free time so i can forget my loneliness.

all of my friends since i went to uni (i just graduated) i met via drugs, that's basically all we/they do. i don't talk to any high school friends i didn't really care for them.
>>
>>25696103
Every fucking time you faggots say this and I still hate myself after getting /fit/. You probably weren't even depressed, just had some stupid masculinity issues.
>>
>>25696479
Lol man I'm sorry, you're a bit older than me, I was gonna say, if you had a clean slate and all that my advice would be better. But I'm fucking high too and that's probably where the sudden passion is coming from lol. It's been maybe the past few weeks I'd say, since I did shrooms or around there, I noticed my perspective is different, almost optimistic. I'm still pretty rude and dickish though, so if I sounded a bit hopeless about your age I'm sorry it's just I don't want to talk down to you like I'd be helping you with jack shit. Apparently if you do what you love or pursue your interests then you can whatever, but it doesn't sound like you have any? Would you have any motivation to try and gain some? They say it's never too late but fuck what they say, they're normies. Maybe you and I are just different, would you accept maybe that there might be no hope? what did you go to school for btw? that 70s show is great and yeah you'll feel depressed once your done, I did the same, I rushed through it because it was so good then I had nothing after wards. now I know better than to just ruin shows for myself, seeing it the first time is always magical, as long as the show is great. If you ever wanna know what's good people here might know, or just consult anywhere on the internet, it's vast and endless and you can learn a lot from it.
>>
>>25696479
>i have no idea what i'll do once it's over
Worst feel. I watch happy, upbeat anime to forget about how awful everything is, nothing worse when it finishes and I'm all alone again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.