[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there confident ugly people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: grav3yardgirl.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grav3yardgirl.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Why are there confident ugly people?
>>
low IQ
>>
when you're speaking tone matters 5x more than what you say
>>
but this is a woman so it doesn't matter
>>
>>25694650
she can get fucked by chad anyways
>>
>>25694698

This.

You have to be REALLY ugly as a woman before it impacts your chances of finding a mate.
>>
>>25694690
>when you're speaking tone matters 5x more than what you say

this is also true in regards to rapping in hip hop
>>
>>25694675
graveyardgirl is neither stupid nor ugly.
>>
delusional to be honest with you fampai
>>
>>25695299
Good one, anon. Good one.
>>
People have "ugly" fetishes because conventional attractiveness is not fashionable anymore. We're turning into French people.
>>
>>25694650
are you referring to people confident in their looks or in general
people who are unattractive who are confident in their looks are delusional
people who are unattractive who are confident in general have come to terms with their shortcomings, and as such are mentally stable and most likely at peace
>>
>>25694650

I'd throat fuck that chick tBh
>>
>>25694650
That's assuming that her confidence is purely based on her looks and, even so, men have a large variance in their tastes so even if you don't think she is attractive, there may be others who do.
>>
>>25695855
Will having a weak chin ever be fashionable?
>>
>>25694650
There are confident ugly women because even that ugly bitch can get a 7/10 male because fucking feminism.

Ugly men are only confident if they are born in riches and don't have anything to worry about also always had people treat them well because of their wealth and status. Average ugly guy is living life on nightmare mode.
>>
Dunning-Kruger effect.

People who are worse at something have an extraordinarily high amount of confidence of it.
People who are better have low confidence.

The world is a shithole where the least apt get the most critical positions. Explains why most of world history was a massive fuck up.
>>
>>25696002
I'll always think it looks like shit, if it makes you feel any better that at least some things will never change.
>>
>>25694650
Because ugly people have to work harder then attractive people
>>
>>25696059
>because fucking feminism.
lol it's just because men would fuck everything
>>
Why are there insecure attractive people?
>>
>>25697323
Because they're constantly told about it as a child, which makes them feel like they always need to look their best
They know they look good, but any slight imperfection will affect them majorly
They're also much more thin skinned as they didn't have to deal with being called ugly as a kid and never learned how
>>
she honestly has a very pretty eye color

other than that ugly as fuck
>>
>>25694650
Is she irish?
>>
>>25694742
Not true. Even "really really really ugly", like hideously deformed, no eyes lips arms or legs ugly, those girls still find mates. That's how human nature works.
>>
File: Katie-Hopkins-012.jpg (62KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Katie-Hopkins-012.jpg
62KB, 620x372px
>>25694650
I found her mum senpai
Def came from same genes
>>
Because they're told that they're special and worthy, so they actually start to believe that.
>>
>>25694650
Girls enable eachother to no end and when left to their own devices, the enabling continues to build and build until it's a big melting pot of echo-chambered ideals. Tumblr is a pretty good example of this, same with the SJW movement.

>>25696122
Is this for real? Then how come I still suck at everything I do.
>>
>>25697600
She's Texan
>>
>>25698225
It's real, but it's not law. Some people have bad self esteem for good reason. /r9k/ is an example of that.
>>
For ugly women, it's an illusion fabricated by society constantly telling them how perfect they are. Ugly and average girls think they deserve Chad and, since Chad usually gives dick to every woman, the illusion stays up. Men with standards are rare.

It's also very interesting to see how these women react when faced with actual rejection (the few times it happens, if ever). They just don't know how to deal with it. Some of them might throw their drink at you, some insult you, some are polite and take it like a man but then go on to obsess over you for years...
>>
>>25694742
I don't think thats true, ugly girls never receive much male attention. The bullshit thing is that they want guys to come up to them instead of going up to guys.
>>
>>25694650

Many ugly people have loving parents who are married/in stable relationships, and a sibling or two. Building on this foundation, they succeed to make friends as kids, before puberty kicks in and turns the entire species into sex-obsessed assholes who will throw each other under the bus at the earliest convenience for the right mating opportunity.

Basically if the first twelve years or so of your life are happy and free of real trauma, you have a psychological foundation that you can build on to have conventional adult successes. Some ugly people are fortunate in the former regard, which is why they don't hang themselves between 15-40.

Of course, it's also true that there are many ugly people who are not so blessed, and they are the broken human beings. This group necessarily includes a handful of the "true" robots, however you want to slice that term.
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (208KB, 560x546px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
208KB, 560x546px
2/10 at best guys
>>
>>25698273
youre texan
>>
>>25694650
That grav3yardgirl chick isn't ugly, she has cute features but some really fucked up teeth
Also she's loud and weird as fuck
>>
>>25698658
They still get fucked. They can be deformed or 500 pounds and there are guys wanting to fuck them.
>>
because biology is not destiny
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.